One Look Could Kill, My Pain, Your Thrill

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 4455 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Dom/sub, Anal Sex, Anal Fingering, Blow Jobs, Deepthroating, Blindfolds, Oral Sex, Orgasm Delay/Denial, Nipple Clamps, Bratty Sub, Sending Nudes, Nude Photos, Face Slapping, Rough Sex, Rough Oral Sex, BDSM, Restraints, Bondage, Spitting, Enemies With Benefits, Slight Praise Kink, Aftercare, Biting, Marking, Begging
❥Prompt: Lust

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

With all the work he had to do as Grandmaster, Kuai Liang had very little free time so to speak of. It felt like he was constantly on the go. So when he got a moment with nothing to do, it was like suddenly loosing all sense of purpose.

And that led to extreme boredom.

He lay back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling with a frown. It was a strange feeling, being bored. He hated to admit it, but he almost hoped someone would be stupid enough to lead an attack on the Lin Kuei just so he would have something to do.

He reached for his phone, figuring he'd text Johnny to just get some form of interaction. He did a double take when he noticed he'd had a message from Hanzo he'd missed. It was unusual for Hanzo to text him, usually his enemy-with-benefits would call him instead. He clicked it.

[Hanzo said: I am currently in a meeting about Takeda joining a special forces team that Johnny is setting up and it is the most asinine meeting I've ever had the misfortune of being in.]

Kuai raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly though a little bit confused as to why Hanzo was texting him about this. They weren't exactly friends, no matter the uneasy truce between their clans and amazing sex they kept having. Granted Kuai liked to think they weren't quite enemies anymore, rivals was feeling more appropriate lately, but the moniker of enemies-with-benefits had stuck for now. Maybe he'd talk to Hanzo about upgrading their relationship slightly at some point. Rivals-with-benefits had just as nice a ring to it, in his opinion.

[Kuai Liang said: Sucks to be you, then, doesn't it?]
[Kuai Liang said: Why are you texting me about this?]
[Hanzo said: Because if I don't text someone I'm going to start murdering people and you are the only person in my phone who isn't currently in the room with me.]
[Kuai Liang said: I see. What can I do to help then?]
[Hanzo said: I don't know, send me something to distract me.]

Kuai sat up, staring at his phone. Distract him? How? He looked away from his phone and glanced around his room looking for ideas. When Kuai had fuck-all to do himself he wasn't entirely sure what he could talk about to distract him. His phone vibrated again, only this time it wasn't Hanzo but Johnny texting him.

[Johnny said: Out of curiosity, are you the person Grandmaster Grumpy Face is texting?]
[Kuai Liang said: Yes. He is. He wants me to distract him. Have no idea how.]
[Johnny said: Eh, you could send him something so out there it completely throws him off guard? Serve him right for texting when he should be paying attention. 😡]

Kuai considered this, wilfully ignoring Johnny's hypocrisy. What could I send to make him loose his nerve? His eyes landed on his set of draws, eyes widening and a smirk coming across his face when he remembered a certain item that he knew would keep Hanzo's attention. He sauntered over, slipping off his clothes as he approached. Naked now, he opened the drawer and pulled out the trusty pair of lace stockings. He wasted no time in putting them on, and making his way back to his bed.

He lay back on the bed, grabbing his phone and opening up the camera. He brought his leg up to his chest, hooking his arm over his knee. He held out his phone, low enough to tease but not enough to reveal all. He threw a peace sign for the hell of it as he hit the button. Uncurling himself, he checked the photo, smirking at it. Oh, this is going to distract him alright. First he clicked back to Johnny.

[Kuai Liang said: Right, I am about to send him something. 😈 Please send me a detailed play back of his reaction, because I have a feeling he will not be texting me again for the rest of this meeting.]
[Johnny said: Okay dokey!]

He flicked back to Hanzo, found the photo and hit send. Resting his arm behind his head, he felt a strange vindictive pride in what he'd just done. Seconds later Johnny texted again.

[Johnny said: HOLY FUCK DUDE!]
[Johnny said: WTF did you just send him??? That reaction was AMAZING!]
[Johnny said: He was mid-drink when he got it, so he ended up spitting his drink everywhere, then choking, and now he's trying to regain semblance of composure by fanning himself.]
[Johnny said: My dude I have never seen him that red before holy shit.]
[Kuai Liang said: Mwahahaha 😈😈😈 My work here is done!]
[Johnny said: Holy fuck, thank you so much, you've made my day.]
[Johnny said: I need to know what you sent!]
[Kuai Liang said: Ah, just something I know won't leave his head for hours ☺️]
[Johnny said: Wait. omg!]
[Johnny said: DID YOU SEND HIM A FUCKING NUDE?]
[Kuai Liang said: 😇😇😇]
[Johnny said: HOLY FUCK YOU DID OMFG YOU ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!]
[Kuai Liang said: Hey it was a tasteful nude, give me some credit Jonathan.]
[Johnny said: This explains why he's now crossing his legs 😂😂😂]
[Kuai Liang said: 😂😂😂]
[Kuai Liang said: If you could text me when the meeting is almost over, I'd appreciate the warning, since I believe I'll have a visit from him the second he's dismissed and I'd like to be prepared 🙃]
[Johnny said: Will do!]

Kuai tried to stop his cackling but it wasn't easy. The image of Hanzo sitting red faced and crossed legged was just too funny to him. As he suspected, he didn't get a reply from the Shirai Ryu grandmaster. And it was only a few minutes later that he got another text from Johnny.

[Johnny said: Meeting coming to an end. Prepare for impact.]
[Kuai Liang said: Thank you ☺️]
[Johnny said: Good luck!]

Kuai smirked at the message, placing the phone down on the bedside cabinet. He settled down, trying to get into as seductive a pose he possibly could. It was only moments later that a tornado of flame materialised in front of his bed, dying down to reveal a very unamused looked Hanzo.

"Nice of you to drop by, Grandmaster Hasashi," Kuai purred, delighting in just how red Hanzo's face was.

"You are the worst person I know," Hanzo growled, and Kuai had to bite his lip to stop himself from laughing in the mans face.

"Aw, did you not appreciate my gift?" Kuai teased, a strange pride overcoming him when he saw Hanzo's eyes narrow. "You asked for a distraction, not my fault you didn't specify how to do that."

"I didn't think I'd have to specify not to send me a nude photograph of yourself while I'm in a fucking meeting." Hanzo crossed his arms. He was angry yes, but Kuai could tell it was the kind of anger born of sexual frustration that only he could inflict upon the ex-wraith.

"So I can send you nude photographs when you're not in a meeting?" Kuai said, seeing Hanzo's eye twitch at his blatant attempt to miss the point. "Well, clearly I've upset you," Kuai started, spreading his legs a little, feeling accomplished when Hanzo's gaze was fixed between them. "Maybe I can make it up to you, I mean that-" Kuai pointed at Hanzo's crotch, his erection clearly visible through his clothes, "looks like something I can help with."

Hanzo mouth quirked, before he held up a single finger, gesturing for Kuai to come towards him. Kuai bit the inside of his cheek, slowly crawling across his bed, until he was at the edge. Hanzo took a few steps forward, reaching to grasp Kuai around the throat. Tight enough to be a warning, but not to cause any damage or effect his breathing.

"How many times do I have to teach you not to tease me?" He snarled, giving a quick squeeze and loosening his grip again.

"Hm, I think it's going to take at least one more lesson," Kuai claimed, enjoying the way Hanzo rolled his eyes.

Hanzo released his grip on Kuai's throat, reaching for the headband he was wearing instead. He untied it, holding the yellow piece of fabric in his hand. He then grabbed Kuai's wrists, tightly binding it around them. Once his hands were bound, Hanzo reached to tangle his fingers in Kuai's hair, tilting his head up. He lent down to claim Kuai's lips, the kiss rough and possessive and when Hanzo drew away there was a line of saliva between them.

"I'll put you in your place," Hanzo muttered, a promise Kuai knew the other man would deliver on. That didn't mean he wasn't going to push his luck as far as he could.

"Hm, and which porn film did you borrow that line from?" He questioned. Hanzo sharply yanked his hair, causing Kuai to giggle.

"You never learn do you?" Hanzo let go of Kuai's hair, and instead walked away. Hanzo stalked over to a set of drawers, opening it up while seeking out the secret compartment within, where Kuai kept his secret sex toy stash, away from the prying eyes of nosy students. Hanzo muttered to himself as he sorted through the assorted toys and tools within.

Kuai watched with interest to see what Hanzo was choosing. Hanzo placed the bottle of lube on the top of the drawers, before he pulled out a blindfold and nipples clamps and put the drawer back in its proper place. Kuai couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, it seemed a little lacking, he knew he had far more heavy duty items in there. He had a feeling Hanzo had more up his sleeves that he was not yet revealing.

Hanzo was suddenly besides him, the blindfold, lube and clamps in hand. He placed the lube and blindfold down on the bed. Fingers pinched one of Kuai nipples, and Kuai suppressed a moan as the first clamp was put on. Hanzo observed Kuai's face for a few minutes, clearly trying to assess if it was too uncomfortable. After deciding it wasn't, he reached for the other nipple, securing the second clamp in place too. They stung a little, but it was a good sting, even more so when Hanzo curled the little chain attached to them around his finger and gently tugged them.

Hanzo reached over for the blindfold, covering Kuai's eyes with it and plunging his world into darkness. Unable to see, he could only focus on the sound of Hanzo shuffling and the sting on his nipples. Still this all seemed very tame so far, and Kuai was still on edge of what Hanzo could possibly be planning for him.

He felt Hanzo grab his bound wrists, pulling him forward and off the bed. "On your knees," he commanded. Kuai attempted to, clinging to Hanzo's arms for balanced as he did. He folded his legs under himself, not bothered by the cold stone floor beneath him.

He heard more rustling, and the sound of something metal hitting the floor. Seconds later, a hand stroked his cheek, while he felt something being pushed against is lips. He smirked slightly, knowing exactly what it was.

"Open your mouth," Hanzo demanded yet again. Seeing an opportunity to continue being a little shit, Kuai refused to follow the order. The hand on his cheek drew away, before it roughly slapped him across the face. Kuai laughed, even as his cheek grew sore. The hand roughly grabbed his chin, once more something was being pushed against his lips. "Open."

Kuai continued to resist the order, making sure his mouth was tightly clamped shut. Hanzo gave a frustrated growl, as a hand clamped over Kuai's nose cutting off the airway. The other hand was digging into his jaw, trying to pry it open. Kuai knew he could have breathed shallowly through his teeth but he figured he'd pissed Hanzo off enough for now. He opened his mouth, immediately feeling Hanzo's cock being fed inside. Kuai choked slightly, but was thankful when Hanzo finally let go of his nose. He took a few breaths to adjust.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Hanzo remarked, thrusting his cock further into Kuai's mouth. Kuai closed his lips around it, running his tongue along the length. He heard Hanzo groan, both hands now grabbing the back of his head. "You're a lot less frustrating to deal with when you've got your mouth full and can't talk back."

Kuai gave a low moan in protest, cut off when Hanzo's cock hit the back of his throat. Hanzo held him there for a while, before pulling back. The next thrust was a lot more powerful and almost caught Kuai off guard. Before he managed to prepare himself, he found Hanzo was once more pulling away before driving back in. He slowly started to get used to it as Hanzo began a fast but steady rhythm. Sucking as Hanzo was thrusting in, he occasionally lapped his tongue against the shaft and but for the most part Kuai did his best to just ride it out.

Hanzo began to push in further, Kuai relaxing his throat so he didn't choke. He felt his nose push against Hanzo's pelvis, Hanzo's hands keeping Kuai's head still as he swallowed around Hanzo's cock. Eventually Hanzo let go, allowing Kuai to pull away and spit Hanzo's cock from his mouth. He took several deep breaths, feeling spit and precum drip from his lips and down his chin.

Hanzo grabbed his jaw again, and must have bent down to be level with him if the hot breath hitting his face was to go by. The other hand was on one of the clamps, twisting it and making Kuai squirm in place.

"Are you ready to start behaving?" Hanzo asked with a snarl.

Kuai's mouth quirked into a small smile. He wasn't ready to behave, wanted to keep goading Hanzo on until the other man fucked him so hard he would be completely wrecked. Besides if he didn't want Hanzo to be so rough, if he wanted to quit at any point, there was a set of words he could use. Between them they'd only had to use them a handful of times, and right now he had no need.

So, his answer came in the form of him spitting in the general direction of Hanzo's voice. He wasn't sure he'd hit his target, but given the disgusted sound Hanzo made he assumed he'd accomplished his goal. Hanzo's hands let go of him, before delivering another slap across his face.

"Very well, you brought this on yourself."

Hanzo grabbed him around the waist, hauling him off the floor. He was practically thrown back onto the bed, letting out a small "oof" as he hit his mattress with enough force he bounced slightly on it. He squirmed, trying to sit himself up until he felt a hand grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head. Hanzo fiddled with the bonds for a minute, before finally letting go. Kuai tried to pull his hands back down, only to tug and find them now tied to his headboard.

Hanzo's hands trailed down his torso, stopping at his nipples to once more pull on the clamps and make him arch his back. They were let go, he could feel fingers delicately trace his abs. No doubt Hanzo was admiring having someone so strong so helpless before him. Hands reached his hips, a single finger running along his cock. Then those warm hands were on the inside of his thighs, pushing them apart. Hanzo stroked his muscles through the lace, giving an appreciative hum.

"God, your bratty behaviour is worth putting up with just for the sight of you in these stockings." The hands squeezed down, and then let go.

There were a few moments where there was nothing, all Kuai could hear was the sound of his own breathing. Then he heard a pop, before something that sounded wet. Next thing he knew, something slick with lube was pushing against his entrance. He gasped as a finger slowly slid inside. He shuddered, feeling Hanzo's free hand pushing down on his hip to keep him still. The finger pushed in as far as it could go, feeling around inside before being pulled back. A second finger joined it this time, Kuai gave a hiss at Hanzo's impatience but it didn't really hurt.

Hanzo twisted his fingers, using them to search for something. They pressed against a certain spot, and Kuai felt a jolt of pleasure letting out a moan. Hanzo gave a low chuckle, as his fingers continued to probe at his prostate. He trembled, Hanzo's fingers rubbing in circles. Without sight, all he could do was focus on the maddening sensation. The fingers retreated slightly, only to this time be joined by a third upon reentry. They immediately sort out that same spot, that sensation now joined with the feeling of being stretched.

The fingers slipped out. There was another wet squirt, before he felt his legs being lifted and hooked over Hanzo's shoulders. And then there was something else, hard and hot, pressing up against his entrance. He whined as Hanzo's cock slowly opened him up. Kuai's hands strained against his restraints, feeling Hanzo's weight pushing down on him as his legs were pushed further up to a point they were just about touching his torso.

Soon the pushing stopped, Kuai feeling Hanzo's pelvis resting against his ass. There was a long moment, presumably Hanzo was letting Kuai get used to the feeling. Finally Hanzo pulled back, before slowly entering again. Kuai whimpered, it wasn't like Hanzo to be so slow. Was this Hanzo's way of getting revenge? Because it wasn't like Kuai found slowness as torturous as Hanzo did.

It was after a couple more thrusts where Hanzo finally managed to hit his prostate that Kuai realised what he'd been doing. Kuai moaned involuntarily, and the dark chuckle that came from Hanzo revealed that might have been a mistake. Before Kuai could even think about complaining, Hanzo jerked his hips back and drove back in with such force there was an audible slap. There was no reprieve, a constant onslaught of thrusts straight into his prostate, and every time it hit Kuai could not stop the noises escaping his mouth. He was suddenly very glad that the walls of the temple were quite thick. If any of his students heard the lewd noises he was making he wasn't sure he could look them in the eyes ever again.

"What's wrong, Kuai Liang? Where's all that bravado gone, hm?" Hanzo mocked between his laboured breathes and grunts. Kuai wanted to reply, wanted so bad to make some smart remark, but completely in the dark with only the sensation of being penetrated he could barely come up with a single word.

"F-fuck you," was about the most eloquent thing he could get out of his mouth, that wasn't an incomprehensible noise of pleasure.

"Fuck me? No, I think you'll find I'm fucking you," Hanzo chuckled, giving a particularly hard thrust that practically had Kuai screaming.

Kuai could feel his orgasm fast approaching, every time Hanzo drove into his body he felt himself approaching the edge. He was at breaking point, just a few more seconds and...

Hanzo came to a stop.

"W-What?" Kuai blinked behind the blindfold, the fabric soaking up the tears that had been forming in his eyes. "Why did you stop? W-What's going on?"

"Close, weren't you, hm?" There was a harsh yank on the nipple clamps, and Kuai jolted. "But bad boys don't get to cum and I don't think you've earned the right yet."

Kuai's eyes widened. He knew that Hanzo had to have something else lined up but this was the last thing he'd expected. He'd pulled orgasm denial on Hanzo a few times, but he never imagined the situation to ever be flipped like this. Hanzo was not patient enough in the bedroom. Or at least, that's what he'd thought.

"You've got to be kidding me," Kuai got out through gritted teeth. He yanked on his restraints again. "Move!"

"No," Hanzo claimed, pulling on the clamps again. "Not until I think you've learned your lesson."

Kuai gave a frustrated huff, squirming in an attempt to fuck himself on Hanzo's cock. All that accomplished was Hanzo pushing down on him more, now completely doubled over himself, and trapped under Hanzo's weight. He could feel Hanzo's hot breath on his face again.

"Bastard," Kuai growled under his breath. Attempting to twist out of Hanzo's grip but getting nowhere. "Shirai Ryu dog!"

"Lin Kuei scum," Hanzo countered, before cutting anymore of Kuai's complaints off with a kiss. Kuai trembled, uncomfortable from both the position he was in and the damned cock in his ass that wasn't fucking doing anything. Hanzo pulled his tongue out just before Kuai could bite down on it in retaliation. "You want to cum, then you're going to have to start begging, snowflake, because until you start showing me respect you will get nothing."

"Fuck you!" Kuai growled again, "fuck you! Fuck you! Fucking fuck me you coward!"

Kuai's hopes that the insult would relight the fire of Hanzo's anger were dashed when all Hanzo did in return was laugh.

He felt the heat of Hanzo's breath hit his ear as the man nibbled his lobe. A low whisper rumbled "beg for it."

Kuai closed his eyes, taking a few deep breathes, "please, Hanzo, let me cum."

"That was a request, not begging," Hanzo muttered, pressing a kiss to the side of Kuai's neck, "request denied. Now beg. I know you can."

Kuai whimpered as Hanzo grazed his teeth over a sensitive area. Begging. Kuai could do that, knew enough of Hanzo's preferences to know exactly how to do so to his liking. He bit his lip, opened his eyes despite that doing nothing.

"Please, Master," he started, Hanzo giving an approving moan into his neck from the use of such a title. "I'm sorry for being a brat, thank you for taking time to teach my my place. Please let me cum Master, I'll be better for you."

"For only me?" Hanzo snarled, mouth now grazing a familiar spot upon Kuai's body where a particular scar that matched Hanzo's teeth lay. A scar that would no doubt be reopened before this was done.

"Yes, only you, I'll only ever be yours Master, no one else could ever fuck me like you do." He felt relief when Hanzo finally rolled his hips.

"Good boy," he whispered, and those words alone brought a strangled whine from Kuai's lips.

Hanzo began thrusting again, softly as first, but it didn't take long for him to rock back into that same brutal pace from before. Kuai was close again, so close.

"Han- Master," he corrected, "please, I'm going to-"

"Cum for me," Hanzo demanded, "cum for the only person who can fuck you this good." Finally an order that Kuai was more than happy to oblige.

His orgasm was sudden, practically screaming himself hoarse with it as he felt a wetness over his stomach. In the dark of the blindfold all the could see was little pinpricks of light as all his other sense went into override. So overwhelmed he barely noticed how he clenched around Hanzo's cock and the mans teeth sunk into that spot on his neck. He only registered what was happening when there was a final thrust, Hanzo's cock far in as it could go and the sudden feeling of being filled with warmth.

In his daze, he felt Hanzo withdraw, his nipples finally being freed from the clamps, and next thing he knew a hand was hooking under the blindfold and slipping it free. He blinked a couple of times, readjusting to the light as his hands were freed. He finished blinking, staring up at Hanzo.

"Do you need anything?" Hanzo questioned, and as Kuai opened his mouth to speak, he realised how sore his throat was.

"Water," he croaked out. Hanzo gave a nod and was off.

He waited a few seconds before he went to push himself to sit as he heard the tap running. He winced at a sharp pain from his backside as he moved. Still he managed to get himself upright enough to slump against the headboard. Hanzo came back in, glass of water and what looked like a pill of some kind.

"I figure you might need some ibuprofen as well," he mumbled, appearing almost embarrassed by that fact.

"Aw, sounds like you're worried about me," Kuai giggled, Hanzo just rolled his eyes as he held out the two items. As Kuai went to take the glass, he noticed how hard his hands were shaking. "Oh," he muttered, offering Hanzo a sheepish smile. Hanzo instead gave Kuai the tablet, which he put in his mouth, before holding the glass to Kuai's lips. Kuai drank enough to wash down the tablet, and a couple more gulps for good measure before Hanzo pulled it away. "Thank you."

Hanzo nodded, placing the glass down on the bedside cabinet before sitting on the bed next to Kuai. The Lin Kuei grandmaster instinctively rested his head on Hanzo's shoulder. His neck stung from where Hanzo had yet again laid his mark.

"You really have to stop opening that bite wound," Kuai mumbled, "one of these days it's going to get infected."

"I won't let it get infected," Hanzo confidently declared and Kuai laughed slightly.

"You sound like you're going to try beat up an infection," Kuai said in disbelief, Hanzo just huffing in response. "Maybe mark me somewhere else next time? The other side of my neck. My shoulder. My thighs."

"I will keep that in mind," Hanzo stated as an arm wrapped around Kuai Liang's shoulders protectively. A soft gesture for people who were meant to be enemies with benefits.

They sat in a comfortable post amazing sex silence for a few minutes, so peaceful Kuai could feel his eyes start to droop, exhaustion coming to finally claim him. This had definitely been one way to cure his boredom, that was for sure.

"I'm keeping the photo, by the way," Hanzo announced before Kuai could fall asleep.

"You'd better, I'll be offended if you delete it," he mumbled half asleep. "Am I going to have to send you more at some point?"

"I would... appreciate that," Hanzo admitted, his embrace tightening slightly. "Just please don't send anymore of them when I'm in meetings."

Kuai smiled against Hanzo's skin, "fair enough."

⊰ Last FicSubScorp Week 2021Next Fic ⊱
⊰ Last FicHatefuckNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To SubScorp Week 2021 Masterlist⏎
⏎Return To Hatefuck Masterlist⏎