I Wanna Set You Free But I'm Too Fucking Jealous

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 1304 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Jealousy, Possessive behaviour, Possessive sex, Hand jobs, Shibari, Kinbaku, Marking, Biting, Anal sex, Anal fingering, Spit as lube, Praise kink, Dom/Sub, Light Bondage, Light BDSM
❥Prompt: N/A

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Hanzo couldn't explain why he was so possessive when it came to Kuai Liang even if he wanted to.

They weren't a couple. They were not in love. Yet Hanzo had claimed ownership of the other man so many years ago he almost wasn't sure when it actually began anymore. No one but him could touch Kuai. No one dared.

Well, no one until now.

To be fair to Kuai himself, the second the man had come on to him, he had turned him down. Hanzo had watched from the shadows and seethed. Clearly the imprint of his teeth on Kuai's neck was not enough to warn the man off. The sight of Hanzo's flame and a fist to his face was a far more effective warning. Without much thought he'd grabbed Kuai Liang and teleported them back to the fire gardens.

He pulled away from Kuai, admiring his handiwork. The Lin Kuei Grandmaster was naked and sat on a chair, hands tied above his head and his ankles tied to the legs of the chair. Hanzo had taken that headband he wore, tied it around his eyes instead. Hanzo trailed a hand down Kuai's chest, and Kuai gasped at the feeling.

"H-Hanzo," he breathed out, arching his back to lean into Hanzo's touch. "I didn't-"

"I know, this is not a punishment," Hanzo assured him, moving his hand back up Kuai's torso. "You turned him down. You clearly remember who you belong to." Hanzo's hand wrapped around Kuai's neck, but he didn't press down hard. Just enough to reiterate his dominance. "But it seems that others are not getting that message."

He claimed Kuai's lips in a bruising kiss. Cold lips yielded, parting to let Hanzo's tongue worm it's way inside. Hanzo felt his hand heat up a little, sizzling from contact with Kuai's skin. He broke the kiss, leaning in to Kuai's ear, while his free hand reached down for the mans cock, already starting to grow hard.

"Mine," he hissed into Kuai's ear, nipping at the earlobe and stroking Kuai's cock.

"Yours," Kuai gasped, his hips jerking slightly. "All yours."

"Good boy," Hanzo praised, releasing his grip on Kuai neck. He pressed his lips against the bite mark forever branding Kuai's neck. "My good boy." He trailed kisses along Kuai's neckline. Each time his lips touched Kuai's skin, he gave another stroke. "Only good for me."

Kuai moaned, as Hanzo's tongue brushed against his adams apple. It was always a delight when Kuai actually submitted without question. It was not something that happened often, Kuai seemed to get gratification from making Hanzo work for his obedience. Hanzo never admitted aloud how much he enjoyed all aspects of the man's personality. The compliant praise starved man, the troublesome brat in need of taming and the dominant bitch who was the only person to succeed in making Hanzo beg for it.

He wasn't in love, but by the Elder Gods did he love what they had.

His teeth grazed Kuai's neck, opposite side to the scar already left. He slowly bit down, revelling in the groan it drew from Kuai's lips. He let go when he could taste blood, licking around the wound he'd created. He stroked Kuai's cock a few more times, a reward for good behaviour.

He wasn't finished yet. He wouldn't stop until Kuai was covered in markings. He moved further down, taking Kuai's nipple into his mouth. He sucked at the flesh, flicking his tongue against it as Kuai squirmed under him. Opening his mouth wider, he once more sunk his teeth in once more. He pulled back to see the red mark he'd left around the area of the nipple.

He went lower dropping to his knees. Kuai's cock was still hard in his hand, precum slowly dripping down his length. He nuzzled his face into Kuai's thigh, gently mouthing at it. He bit down again, quicker with his release this time, as he moved to another part of Kuai's thigh and repeated the action. He kept at it, biting flesh and releasing it, until Kuai's thighs were covered in bite marks.

Until his thighs were covered in marks of ownership.

Kuai stayed still through it, didn't complain either aside from the occasional whimper. Hanzo decided he deserved more of a reward for his obedience.

He put one of his fingers in his mouth, getting it as wet as he could. He removed the digit, pressing it against Kuai's hole. The man stiffened, but after tracing the rim, he managed to encourage Kuai's body to relax. He pushed his finger inside slowly, spitting onto the finger to help it ease in. More precum slowly trickled down Kuai's cock.

He spat on his second finger, pushing it in next to the first. Kuai gave a desperate moan, his body twisting and his thighs opening just slightly wider. He thrust the fingers in and out, before he deemed Kuai ready for a third finger. Kuai's legs were shaking, and despite the bonds he searched for purchase so he could fuck himself on Hanzo's fingers. He clung to the rope holding his hands up, using it to lift himself slightly up, allowing him to rock his hips back and forth.

By the time Hanzo added a forth finger, Kuai was practically mewling for more. Hanzo, for once in his life, chose to mercifully grant the silent request. As he slipped his fingers free, Kuai whined in protest. It was cut short when Hanzo unzipped his trousers, smearing his cock with saliva and precum.

He pressed himself up against Kuai's hole, slowly pushing inside and groaning as he felt the tightness around his cock. Kuai craned his head forward, blindly seeking Hanzo's lips. Hanzo chuckled, as he gave a thrust. One hand reached back down for Kuai's cock, while the other tangled itself in Kuai's short hair.

He went slow at first, caressing Kuai's cock in time to him slamming into the man under him. His face was close enough that Kuai could feel his breath, but just out of reach for their lips to meet. Kuai made a high pitched noise, disapproval at being teased in such a way. Hanzo just saw it as payback. Just because he was showing mercy, did not mean he didn't remember the way Kuai would dangle things he wanted just out of reach. Why should he not do the same?

He started to speed up, unable to keep up the slow teasing for long. His hand was covered in precum and he could tell the younger man was almost ready to snap.

"H-Hanzo," Kuai whimpered, his tone pleading, seeking permission to seek his climax.

"Cum for your Master," Hanzo commanded, finally leaning in to claim Kuai's lips, silencing the man as he swallowed a groan.

Kuai's body trembled as he desperately kissed Hanzo back. Even as his breathing got heavier, and Hanzo fucked into him hard enough to knock any remaining air from his lungs. He felt Kuai's body writhe below, before he felt his hand grow sticky from the man's cum. Kuai's hole tightened around Hanzo, as he buried himself as far as he possibly could and came inside.

He pulled out and away from Kuai, releasing his grip. Kuai panted, stomach covered in his own cum, and Hanzo's slowly dripping out of his hole. Hanzo placed his hand around Kuai's neck again, careful to not put any pressure on the new wound he had created.

"Who is the only one who can fuck you like this?" He growled, squeezing lightly. Kuai had a uneven but blissed out smile on his face.

The answer he gave made Hanzo want to fuck him all over again.

"Only you, Master~"

This wasn't love, but this was the closest Hanzo Hasashi would ever come to it again.

⊰ Last FicHatefuckNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Hatefuck Masterlist⏎