Poison

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 4846 Words
❥Rating: Canon Divergence, Hate sex, Anal sex, Rimming, Anal fingering, Blow job, BDSM, Dom/Sub, Collar and lead, Handcuffs, Jealousy and possessiveness, Teasing, Purposefully riling someone up, Rough sex, Power bottom/Bottom is the dominant, Lace stockings, Cuddling, Enemies with benefits
❥Warnings: Canon Divergence, Hate sex, Anal sex, Rimming, Anal fingering, Blow job, BDSM, Dom/Sub, Collar and lead, Handcuffs, Jealousy and possessiveness, Teasing, Purposefully riling someone up, Rough sex, Power bottom/Bottom is the dominant, Lace stockings, Cuddling, Enemies with benefits
❥Prompt: Poison - Alice Cooper

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

How this kept happening was beyond Hanzo's comprehension at this point.

He was in his quarters, body pressed against that of Kuai Liang, while they claimed each others lips with their own. Every fight they had lately ended with them having sex. It first happened in the forest, then at Outworlds colosseum, at the special forces base, in the Netherrealm, and many many more times. Really it was astonishing how often it had happened.

Even more so that Hanzo enjoyed every second of it.

Hanzo went to bite Kuai's lip, only for the cryomancer to pull away and huff, "don't forget, I won our last fight, I'm the one in control tonight."

Hanzo grunted in acknowledgement. They had come to that agreement after the first few times. It had so far generally been 50/50 on who won, although Hanzo had a sneaking suspicion Kuai occasionally lost on purpose. Hanzo should have been able to say he enjoyed it more when he was in control. Yet there was a strange part of him that enjoyed when Kuai bossed him around.

"I assume you have a plan in mind?" Hanzo questioned, as Kuai began to laugh before pulling away. From his pocket he pulled out two items. One was a leather collar with a short chain attached to it and the other was a pair of handcuffs. Hanzo raised an eyebrow, "clearly you've been busy."

Kuai chuckled, twirling the handcuff around his fingers, "there is more, but you'll have to wait for that." Hanzo shuddered, of course interested in what more there could possibly be. "Now, strip."

Hanzo didn't have to be told twice. He removed layer after layer of his clothing, carelessly throwing them to the side. Soon he was left with nothing, standing bare for Kuai Liang. Kuai tilted his head and took in the view, before he walked around Hanzo. Kuai grabbed both his wrists, pulling them behind his back. Hanzo felt cold metal around both of them, before with a click the handcuffs were in place.

"They aren't too tight are they?" Kuai asked.

"They're fine," Hanzo replied, tugging on them to test them. "You sure you're cut out for being the dominant one? You're far too soft."

Hanzo's laugh was cut off by a yelp as he felt the leather collar slip around his neck. To his surprise, Kuai didn't take the opportunity to choke him with it, simply adjusted it into place.

"And that?" Kuai questioned, trailing a cold hand down Hanzo's spine.

It was just tight enough that he could feel it there, but not tight enough to effect his breathing. "Fine as well," Hanzo said in a breathy tone.

"Good," Kuai chirped, before suddenly slapping Hanzo's ass. He made a surprised gasp, causing Kuai to giggle. Kuai looped around back in front, taking the chain and wrapping it around his hand. He gently tugged on the chain, before demanding "heel."

Hanzo grunted but followed the command, as Kuai walked him over to the bed. At the edge, Kuai started to undress himself, slowly. Extremely slowly. Hanzo knew this game by now, for a warrior type, Kuai was a huge tease. Always took his time because he knew Hanzo was lacking in patience. With his hands cuffed behind his back, he couldn't do anything to hurry it up either, so he just scowled.

Kuai was clearly enjoying the reaction as he finally finished taking his top off. He removed his boots before beginning to remove his trousers. Hanzo's eyes widened when he saw lace clinging to Kuai's thigh.

With the trousers gone, Hanzo could appreciate what was in front of him. Kuai was wearing a pair of black lace thigh high stockings. Hanzo bit his lip, the sight going straight to his cock. Something about the delicacy of the lace in comparison to Kuai's muscular and battle worn body was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen.

"I assume this is the more you mentioned," Hanzo said, desperately trying to hide just how much this effected him.

"Oh, yes," Kuai purred as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Hm, from the way you're struggling to keep your resting bitch face in place, I'd hazard a guess you're rather enjoying this sight, Scorpion."

Hanzo groaned, both at the jab at his inability to keep himself under control and the use of that name. Kuai just laughed again, leaning back on the bed and spreading his legs.

Kuai tugged gently on the lead, "on your knees."

Hanzo obeyed, settling himself between Kuai's thighs. Down here he could really appreciate the way the lace clung to Kuai's skin. He got the feeling he wasn't here to admire however. Kuai was smirking again as he yanked on the lead again. Hanzo shuffled forward, leaning in and gently trailing his tongue against Kuai's balls. The man hummed in approval, reaching forward to tangle his hands in Hanzo's hair.

Kuai repositioned himself slightly, leaning further back. Hanzo already knew was the silent command was. He positioned his face low, nose nuzzling against Kuai's balls. He lapped the flat of his tongue against Kuai's hole, earning a small satisfied sigh from the cryomancer. Those lace adorned legs carefully hooked over Hanzo's shoulder, as he traced the rim with his tongue.

He could get some semblance of revenge, go painfully slow and give Kuai Liang a taste of his own medicine. But it wouldn't work. Kuai was far better at playing the long-con than Hanzo was, and any attempt at teasing done by Hanzo would be returned tenfold.

Instead, he gave a long slow lick, before working the tip of his tongue inside. Kuai let out a drawn out moan, as Hanzo pulled out, licking around the rim again before plunging back in a little deeper this time. The hand in hair hair tightened, causing a light ache in his scalp. He didn't let it deter him, just continued to alternate between lapping around the outside and penetrating Kuai with his tongue, slowly opening the other man up.

Kuai released his hair, Hanzo glancing up while continuing his work. Kuai held a bottle of lube in his hand, carefully squeezing it onto his fingers. Hanzo pulled back, as Kuai brought his legs back to the bed, spreading them. Hanzo let his head against Kuai's thigh. He let out a shuddering breath as he watched Kuai slowly insert a finger into himself. Kuai thrust the finger in and out, his other hand reaching to stroke through Hanzo's hair.

Kuai inserted a second finger, hissing as he slowly began to stretch himself. Hanzo lent forward, taking Kuai's balls into his mouth and giving a hard suck. Kuai groaned, rocking his hips slightly. Hanzo released him, returning to Kuai's thigh in time to watch him push a third finger in. There was something he liked about watching Kuai finger himself. It was a mix of watching the other man do something so intimate to himself and knowing that soon it'd be his cock stretching Kuai wide open.

A forth finger was added and Kuai lent his head back and let out a small whisper. After a bit of thrusting, he pulled the fingers out.

"Up," he commanded at Hanzo, helping the man get to his feet without loosing balance. He poured out a generous amount of lube onto his hand, before reaching for Hanzo's cock and slowly jerking. Hanzo groaned as Kuai's hand lightly gripped him, enough to tease and spread the lube but not enough to give any relief. Hanzo supposed he wouldn't need to wait much longer anyway.

Once fully coated, Kuai let go, wiping down his hand on the bedsheets. He then flipped himself over, chest down against the bed while his legs were open. A tug on the chain led Hanzo to lining up behind him. He frowned, with his hands behind his back he couldn't angle his cock right for entrance. He tried regardless, completely missing the hole. His second attempt failed too, as did the third. At the forth his cock ended up resting between Kuai's cheeks but not right to enter. He gave a frustrated growl, the cruel laugh that came from Kuai Liang implied the fucker was doing this on purpose.

He glanced over his shoulder, a dark grin on his face. "Need a hand?" He practically sung, pushing back and rubbing himself against Hanzo's cock. He groaned, thrusting and missing again. Kuai laughed again, "alright then."

Kuai reached back behind him, holding Hanzo's cock steady and slowly guiding it into himself. Hanzo let out a satisfied moan as he pushed forward. Soon he's bottomed out, looking down to admire the way Kuai's hole stretched to fit him inside. There was another gentle tug on the chain, and Hanzo was lent forward until his chest hit Kuai's back. He repositioned his legs to help him both balance and make sure he had enough purchase to thrust, while he slotting his head over Kuai's shoulder.

Hanzo thrust gently, it wasn't easy with the position he was in and without his hands to help. He had to put most of his weight into his chest, pinning Kuai against the bed, lifting his hips up to try and get as much motion in as he could. It was slow, but he was starting to get comfortable.

Kuai licked at Hanzo's lips slightly. "Come on, surely that's not the best you can do, Hanzo," Kuai taunted, rolling his hips to meet Hanzo.

Hanzo groaned and trembled, both from rage and pleasure. He thrust harder this time, Kuai giggling with the knowledge he'd gotten under Hanzo's skin. He went faster, harder, Kuai's own movements were leisurely in comparison. The difference somehow only made it all more pleasurable. Kuai was moaning with almost every movement now, and Hanzo panted and grunted himself. He twisted his hands in the cuffs, if they weren't restrained he'd no doubt have a hand comfortably clamped around Kuai's throat by now.

He could see a fading bite mark on Kuai's neckline, and the urge to reopen the wound overwhelmed him. Before Kuai could react, Hanzo opened his jaw and clamped down on the mans neck. Kuai gasped in pain, stopping his movements. Hanzo continued to thrust into him, teeth digging into the flesh so hard he began to taste the familiar copper of blood. Kuai began to pull on his chain, enough now that the collar dug into the back of Hanzo's neck. It was a silent command to stop, but Hanzo wasn't going to let Kuai win.

At least, that is what he thought at first, until he realised that the pull was effecting his balance, no longer able to thrust like had been doing. Now still inside Kuai, he decided this was enough. He finally released Kuai's neck, blood trickled from the wound down Kuai's shoulder. Hanzo attempted to rearrange himself back into position but Kuai had not loosened his grip. He bucked slightly, causing Kuai to huff.

"Fuck," Hanzo growled, desperate to start fucking into Kuai again he attempted to pull back. When Kuai didn't let him, he groaned, "fuck, fuck you, fuck, I hate you so much."

"Ah yes, you hate me so very very much, don't you?" Kuai mocked, turning back enough to face to lick some of his own blood from Hanzo's lips. "You hate me so much you have to mark me up, a warning to everyone that I'm yours and no one else is to touch me." He finally released his grip on the chain, letting Hanzo get comfortable again. "You hate me so much, but can't stand the thought that anyone else could ever fuck me like this."

Hanzo slammed his hips forward, shutting Kuai up by making him give a loud cry. Hanzo slammed forward again and again, Kuai eventually composing himself enough to start pushing back against him. Hanzo wasn't angry because Kuai had been wrong, it was because he was right. They weren't lovers, not even friends with benefits, they were just two fools who kept ending up in this stupid position. Really they weren't even committed to each other.

But the thought of anyone trying to lay a finger, either for pain or pleasure, on Kuai Liang other than him caused him to see red.

He could feel himself reaching orgasm, he wanted to tell Kuai, but the words weren't coming. Kuai however grabbed his chin, kissing him deeply, pulling back and leaving a trail of salvia between them.

"Go on," Kuai panted, biting his lip and closing his eyes, "fill me, Hanzo."

Hanzo gave one final push forward, groaning as he came deep inside Kuai's ass. He muttered to himself as he collapsed slightly, resting his head on Kuai's shoulder as he regained his breath and senses. He waited for his anger to finally cool down as he slowly softened still inside Kuai. Finally, he managed to stand, pulling out of Kuai and stumbling back. Hanzo looked at the sight in front of him. Kuai still on his front, legs still wide, sweat soaking into the lace of the stockings and his hole still open slightly, a trickle of cum leaking out and down his balls.

Kuai finally flipped himself over, now Hanzo could see his face and how red it was. Hanzo's eyes trailed down as Kuai reached to his own cock, still hard, the friction against the bed clearly not enough to let him finish. Kuai looked at him, eyes half lidded and slightly dazed.

"Finish what you started, Hasashi." Kuai stroked himself gently, and Hanzo nodded.

He once more knelt between Kuai's legs, this time trailing his tongue up along Kuai's cock, causing him to shudder. Reaching the tip, he opened wide and took Kuai in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head, before pushing down, sucking on the shaft. Kuai's hands reached to grasp either wide of his head, helped Hanzo bob up and down in a steady motion. He took his time, making sure he worked every inch of it. He glanced up, could see Kuai's eyes rolled back, groaning and whining with every movement.

It didn't take long for Kuai to come, pushing his cock down Hanzo's throat as he released. Thankfully, Hanzo was expecting it, swallowing it all with ease. Kuai gave a few small thrusts, before finally letting go of Hanzo's head, allowing him to pull off and release him.

Kuai reached down, removing the collar from Hanzo's throat, and throwing it to the floor. Then he was reaching for his trousers and pulling out a set of keys. He walked around to Hanzo's back, undoing the cuffs. Taking hold of Hanzo's arm, he helped him to his feet. Hanzo wrapped and arm around Kuai's waist, and pulled him over to the bed, promptly collapsing on it and bringing Kuai down with him.

He rolled onto his side, wrapping his arms around Kuai and pulling him close. Hanzo nuzzled his face into the back of Kuai's neck.

"Do you need anything?" Kuai asked. While Hanzo knew he meant in terms of aftercare, right now he was content to just hold the other man close.

"I need to know no one else will touch you," Hanzo muttered, holding slightly tighter.

"Wow, I really got under your skin with that one, hm?" Kuai lightly teased, though he was sounding tired out himself now. Kuai reached to hold one of Hanzo's hands. "Sorry."

"Your apology will be accepted if you agree to be only mine," Hanzo grunted. Kuai had started brushing his thumb against Hanzo's knuckles.

"I'm yours, all yours," Kuai sighed happily. "Honestly I wouldn't be able to handle anyone else as well as you," Kuai laughed, and Hanzo snorted despite himself. "You do have a tendency to fuck my brains out." Kuai swallowed, "so, what exactly are we now?"

"I don't know," Hanzo grumbled. "Enemies with benefits?"

Kuai snorted, "yeah, I like the sound of that."

Hanzo could feel sleep slowly catching up to him. As his eyes closed, he drew his brows together as he remembered something else.

"Also promise me those stockings aren't a one time deal."

Kuai tutted, "dirty old man." Kuai himself sounded like he was about to fall asleep too. "I will wear them again," Kuai promised, "they were too expensive for me to not too."

Hanzo drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face, satisfied and happy with his enemy with benefits in his arms.

⊰ Last FicHatefuckNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Hatefuck Masterlist⏎