Hatefuck

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 2194 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Pre-MKX, Hate Sex, Rough Sex, Choking, Erotic Asphyxiation, Light BDSM elements, Spit as lube, Slapping, Cuddling, Weirdly fluffy ending all things consider tbh
❥Prompt: Hatefuck - The Bravery

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai felt his head snap back against the trunk of the tree. He groaned slightly, reaching up to grasp his forehead, trying to ignore the blood he could feel dribbling from his lip. He looked up just in time to see a kunai flying towards his head, and without much though he threw himself to the side to avoid it, the blade lodging itself into the tree instead. Kuai hissed and glared across at Hanzo who roughly yanked at the chain to bring his weapon back to him.

Seeing a chance to land an attack, Kuai rushed forward, summoning an axe in his hand as he swung it over head. Hanzo held his sword out, the ice hitting metal before it could strike him. Kuai pushed on, trying to break Hanzo's defence. He watched Hanzo pull his leg back and Kuai tried to pull backwards, only to find Hanzo's foot colliding with his stomach.

He dropped to the floor, his axe shattering as he did. He gripped at the ground below, trying to push himself up. He was forced back down almost immediately, a weight on his chest pinning him down as he saw Hanzo looming over him. Hands wrapped around his throat and started to squeeze down. He choked slightly, grasping at Hanzo's wrists with his own hands, fingernails digging into flesh.

He felt something stir in his lower abdomen, despite his airway being cut off he gave a strained gasp at the realisation this situation was turning him on.

He pulled a fist back, covering it in ice as he slammed it into Hanzo's face as hard as he could. Hanzo released his neck and pulled back, enough for Kuai to scramble out under him and lunge. They rolled slightly, before Kuai finally ended up on top of Hanzo. Straddling Hanzo's waist, he could feel something under the cloth of Hanzo's trousers straining against his ass. Kuai paused.

“That...” He sat back, biting his lip as he settled slightly. “That is a kunai I can feel, right?”

“And I suppose that is one too?” Hanzo commented, pointing towards Kuai's own crotch. He glanced down to see his own erection visible through his clothing. He felt his cheeks start to heat, as he chose not to dignify the question with a response.

Hanzo's hand's grasped at Kuai's armour, and with a hard tug Kuai fell forwards. He yelped, reaching his hands to either side of Hanzo's head to stop himself from falling face first into the other man. He stopped inches away from Hanzo's face. They stared at each other for a few seconds, Kuai unsure just want the ex-wraith was thinking.

As he opened his mouth to ask, he suddenly found himself pulled even closer, Hanzo claiming his lips, and using the opportunity to push his tongue into Kuai's mouth. Kuai made a surprised noise, tried to pull back only for Hanzo to follow him. Kuai grunted, closing his eyes.

Two can play at this game...

Determined to not allow Hanzo to be the one in control of the situation, Kuai rolled his hips, rubbing himself up against Hanzo's cloth covered manhood. Hard enough to tease it, but light enough that he would get no real satisfaction from it. He smirked when he felt Hanzo lift his hips, chasing the feeling. Kuai lifted himself ever so slightly, denying Hanzo what he wanted until he returned them to the ground and Kuai lowered himself once more.

Kuai felt something touch the back of his neck, his eyes shot open, and he pulled back. There was a clink of metal on metal as he realised that without him noticing, Hanzo had managed to wrap his chain around Kuai's neck. Kuai hissed as Hanzo pulled tightly on the chain, cutting Kuai's airway off just a little. He didn't hold it like that for long, loosening it just enough for Kuai to breathe.

“Bastard,” Kuai snarled under his breath, yet made no attempt to remove the chain. He tried to sit up, watching as Hanzo adjusted his grip on the chain to accommodate this.

Hanzo's free hand was at Kuai's belt, very quickly unbuckling it and slipping it free, as well as removing the top half of Kuai's armour. Hanzo trailed his hand up along Kuai's now topless torso, pausing for a moment at his pecks to rub his finger across Kuai's nipple. He shuddered as he sat back, arm reaching behind him so he could palm at Hanzo's cock.

Hanzo grunted, pulling hard on the chain and causing Kuai to gag slightly before relaxing it once more. “If you wish to leave this encounter with nothing more than a few bruises, I suggest you stop teasing me.”

“And let you be in control?” Kuai asked through gritted teeth. “Not likely.”

“Behave,” Hanzo warned, his free hand now reaching for his Kunai. Kuai instinctively stiffened, unsure what the Shirai Ryu was about to do next. The sharp blade was brought against his trousers, digging in and cutting through the fabric. In only a few slashes, Hanzo had completely ripped apart the item of clothing, before bringing the Kunai to do the same to Kuai's underwear.

The last of Kuai's clothing was gone, aside from his gloves and boots, and Hanzo discarded the scraps of fabric left. Kuai's now free cock bobbed slightly, hard and leaking precum, much to his embarrassment. The chuckle Hanzo gave didn't exactly help matters. Kuai looked away, feeling heat blossoming across his face. He was brought back to the matter in hand when Hanzo jerked his hips upward, causing Kuai to bounce slightly, almost loosing his balance in the process.

Kuai searched for Hanzo's belt, unbuckling it and pulling down Hanzo's clothes just enough to allow his cock to be freed. He wrapped his hand around it, giving it a couple of experimental strokes, causing Hanzo to give a satisfied sounding grunt. Kuai released his grip, bringing his hand forward to spit into it, before returning it to Hanzo's dick and smearing his saliva along the shaft. He repeated this a couple more times, also trying to gather the other man's precum in an attempt to make it as slick as he possibly could.

Satisfied that it was enough to make entrance easier, Kuai's shifted so that he was hovering over, hand gripping Hanzo's length as he guided it towards his hole. Hanzo's hand landed on Kuai's hip, gently trying to encourage Kuai to continue. He took a deep breath, and started to allow himself to sink down. He hissed as he was stretched open, feeling a slight amount of pain at the action. Even with the preparation it still was not ideal, but he had also endured far worse. As long as he could figure out the angle needed to hit his prostate, he could balance out the pain with pleasure.

Soon he'd slid down completely, his ass touching Hanzo's hips. He took a minute to get used to the feeling, Hanzo was possibly a bit bigger than anyone else he'd been intimate with, or at least right then it felt that way. Hanzo seemed to grow impatient, giving a sharp tug on the chain and jerking his hips upward.

“I warned you about teasing me,” he threatened in a low tone.

Kuai made a strangled sound, mostly because right now teasing wasn't what he was trying to do. Regardless he lifted himself slightly, before settling back down. He let out an annoyed breath, trying to lean backwards before he tried the action again. Still not hitting the spot he was hoping for, he instead lent forwards, bracing himself on Hanzo's chest, and he once more experimented with the angle. This time on his decent, when Hanzo's cock brushed against his walls, Kuai felt a wave of pleasure that caused him to shudder and let out a shaky moan.

He tried again, wanting to make sure he was correct in his assumption and it had not just been a fluke. His time as he lowered himself, Hanzo thrust upwards to meet him. This time he managed to suppress his noises, but was happy he was in the right position.

He slowly started to try and find a rhythm, timing lifting his hips with Hanzo lowering his. Soon they seemed to be in sync, even when the pace started to pick up, Kuai clinging to Hanzo's shirt as if he were about to fall off the Earth itself. The pain started to fade, replaced with a pleasure that Kuai felt like he was endlessly chasing after. No longer able to stop himself, the moans fell from his lips, the harder Hanzo thrust the louder they were.

Hanzo released his grip on Kuai's hip, moving his hand up to Kuai's face instead, pawing at his lips and forcing his fingers inside Kuai's mouth. Without thinking, he started to suck on them, tongue swirling around the tips of them. Hanzo gave a dark laugh as he pushed down on Kuai's tongue.

“To think people are intimidated by you,” he sneered, pulling the chain taut. Kuai coughed, lightly biting at Hanzo's fingers as a warning to let him breathe again. The fingers slipped free, leaving a trail of saliva and as the chain once more went slack. Next thing Kuai knew, his head snapped to one side as Hanzo slapped him, presumably in retaliation for biting. Kuai turned back and spat at him. He seemed unaffected by the action as he continued, “What would your damned clan think if they saw how I've dominated you?”

Kuai bared his teeth, biting back the urge to argue that he was in complete control of the situation. Instead he thought about the question. A Lin Kuei laying with a Shirai Ryu? He could think of nothing more shameful if he was honest. Even worse, what would his brother think?

Naked and breathless...

Can I live with this disgrace?

“That hardly matters anymore.” He was deflecting, and both of them knew it. Even if there was some truth behind it, the Lin Kuei hardly existed any more, or at least not the Lin Kuei as he had known it. What does it matter any more?

Hanzo didn't say anything, just returned his hand to Kuai's hip, gripping so hard Kuai could feel the fingernails digging into his skin. Kuai tried to push everything aside to chase his pleasure instead. He reached to grasp his own cock now, that had been sorely neglected during this entire time. He bounced up and down faster than ever, stroking himself in time.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he groaned, he was so close and given that he could feel Hanzo's thrusts get more erratic he guessed Hanzo wasn't far off himself. Not even the chain tightening every time he bound upwards was bothering him now. “Yes, yes, yes, yes...”

He all but screamed when he reached his climax, experiencing the single most intense orgasm he'd ever had. His cum dripped down onto Hanzo's shirt below, as Kuai's felt himself tighten around the other man. Apparently, that was enough to send the other man over the edge, roughly forcing himself in as far as he could go and Kuai felt the familiar feeling to being filled up. He gave himself a few more strokes, his legs shaking as he chased the after shocks. Hanzo too gave a few final thrusts, releasing his grip on the chain.

When Hanzo finally pulled out, Kuai all up collapsed on top of him. As he slumped down and rested his head in the crook of Hanzo's neck, he tried desperately to catch his breathe. God he felt sore and had no doubt he'd feel worse later, but right now he was feeling immensely satisfied. That was all that mattered. He felt the chain being removed, and to his surprise seconds later Hanzo's arms wrapped around him in an almost protective matter. It took a few seconds for him to really take it what was happening.

“Didn't have you pegged as the cuddling type,” he admitted with a giggle, closing his eyes. Being held by his enemy should not have felt as good as it did. It was more than he'd got from anyone else he'd ever slept with.

“Make the most of it, this is the only tenderness I will ever show you,” Hanzo replied, but the tone of his voice implied that he was lying through his teeth. Kuai considered calling his bluff, but decided this felt too nice to ruin by trying to provoke him.

“Fair enough,” Kuai whispered instead. Hanzo smelt of cinder and ash, which for some reason right then felt so comforting. Not so comforting was a sudden realisation he had. “You owe me a new pair of pants, by the way.”

“And you owe me a new shirt,” Hanzo replied, Kuai frowned and looked at him questioningly. “I am never getting the stains out of it...”

Kuai laughed and settled back down, letting himself be soothed by the feeling of Hanzo's chest rising in time to his breathes.

“Fair enough...”

HatefuckNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Hatefuck Masterlist⏎