Under The Desk

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 1143 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Secret Sex Acts, Cock Warming, Oral Sex, Rough Oral Sex, Shibari, Kinbaku
❥Prompt: N/A

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“As you can see Grandmaster, everything went well on the latest mission.”

Hanzo hummed to himself, glancing through the paperwork on his desk, “I can see that, you appear to have kept a detailed account of everything that happened.” Hanzo returned to the front page, it would take a while to get through it all, but he figured he'd be able to get it done in an half an hour. “I have to write up my own report to appease special forces, but these will make that so much easier.”

That'd take him another half hour. An hour of paper work was nothing. Especially when Hanzo had a little something to make the task a little less arduous.

As if to emphasise that point, he felt a tongue swirl around the head of his cock.

His breathing hitched, and he preyed to god that his subordinate didn't notice. However the double take the man did made it obvious he failed.

“Are you alright Grandmaster?” He asked, and Hanzo had to think quickly to avoid any further awkwardness.

“I'm fine, I merely went a little too hard with training and it's left me sore,” he claimed, keeping his voice as even as silky smooth as possible. Thankfully the clansman seemed to accept this as an answer. “Regardless, I had better get on with this work, unless there is anything else you need, you are dismissed.”

“I believe I have said everything I need to,” he agreed, before bowing politely to Hanzo. “I shall leave you to your work, Grandmaster.”

Hanzo nodded, watching as the man quickly left the room. He sighed in relief, leaning back in his chair and letting himself relax. A tongue lapping against his shaft reminded him of why he'd been momentarily on edge and he looked down. Brown eyes met blue, as Hanzo glared at the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei, naked and bound in red rope, forced on his knees, lips clamped around Hanzo’s cock.

Kuai acknowledged Hanzo’s attention with a gentle suck, leaving Hanzo groaning.

“You did that on purpose,” Hanzo accused, and god it was infuriating how Kuai could look so smug even with his mouth stuffed with cock. Hanzo reached both his hands to the back of Kuai’s head. “We shall see if you’re still so arrogant after I fuck your throat.”

Before Kuai could do anything to react, Hanzo tightened his grip on Kuai’s short hair and forced him down. Hanzo felt his cock hit the back of Kuai’s throat, the sudden intrusion causing him to gag slightly. Hanzo chuckled triumphantly. Kuai rarely gagged, he was practically a pro at deep throating, so getting any reaction out of him was an achievement. He pulled Kuai back up, checking to make sure he seemed okay, before he went any further.

When Kuai didn’t seem too fussed by it, Hanzo pushed Kuai down again, feeling the mans tongue run down his cock. He huffed as he felt Kuai’s throat yield to his intrusion this time. Holding Kuai there for a minute, Hanzo enjoyed the way Kuai’s tongue lapped against his length.

He began a rhythm, jerking Kuai’s head up and down his cock, occasionally thrusting to meet half way. It was gentle at first, letting Kuai Liang taste every inch of the cock in his mouth. Hanzo could feel himself slowly smeering his precum along Kuai’s tongue, feeling him swallow every now and then when it got too much.

Hanzo growled as he began to pick up speed, he began to thrust with more purpose, powerful and rough. Kuai gave up on trying to keep up with sucking, seemingly resigned to letting Hanzo use his face as a fleshlight. Kuai still kept his lips tight around Hanzo.

“Yes, that’s it, take it,” Hanzo whispered lowly, as he felt Kuai choke slightly. He suddenly stopped, forcing Kuai to keep his cock deep in his throat. “Not so smug now are you?” He questioned, feeling Kuai desperately swallow around his cock. He didn’t struggle against Hanzo’s grasp though. Just looked up with watery eyes. “I’m going to use you, and then I’m going to cum on your pretty little face, do you understand me?”

Kuai purred around his cock, even as tears rolled down his cheeks from closing his eyes. Still, Hanzo resumed his assault, hips snapping upwards, his pelvis hitting Kuai’s face. Saliva filled Kuai’s mouth, drool dripping from the corner of his mouth. His face was red, eyes screwed shut as he tried to just ride out Hanzo’s movements. Hanzo concentrated on his own pleasure. How tight Kuai’s mouth clung to him, how his tongue felt along his length, how well his throat took such rough treatment.

“You’re loving this, aren’t you?” Hanzo commented between breaths, giving a particularly hard thrust. “You love being my perfect little cock warmer don’t you?” Kuai gurgled in reply, Hanzo groaning in satisfaction at the vibrations. He was close.

He removed Kuai from his cock completely, a line of saliva linking his cock and Kuai’s mouth. With one hand, he kept a tight grip on Kuai’s hair, while his other reached for his cock. He jerked along his length, forcing Kuai’s face in line just as he reached climax. Kuai closed his eyes as his Hanzo’s cum hit his face. Hanzo stroked a few more times, not stopping until his essence was painting Kuai’s face. Pushing his cock against Kuai’s lips, the man instinctively licking the tip of Hanzo’s cock, tongue dancing around the slit to clean Hanzo up.

“Such a good boy, knowing his place between my legs,” Hanzo commented, finally releasing Kuai’s head and stroking his hair instead.

Kuai kissed tip of Hanzo’s cock as he looked at him, eyes half lidded from both pride and desire. God, Hanzo wanted nothing more than to drag him to the bed and fuck him senseless, but then he remembered why they were in this particular position to begin with. Shit, my paperwork.

“I need to finish my work now,” he stated, stroking Kuai’s cheek scooping up some of his cum on his finger. He pushed the finger against Kuai’s lips, and he opened up and licked it clean. “You’re going to stay there, keeping my cock nice and hard, and once I’m done I’ll give you a reward for being such a good slut for me, alright?”

As he pulled his finger free with a wet pop, Kuai gave a husky reply of, “yes Master~”

Hanzo gave a fond smile, before guiding his cock back into Kuai’s open and waiting mouth. The younger man gave a gentle suck, but otherwise stayed completely still.

“Good boy,” Hanzo reiterated, gently ruffling Kuai’s hair, before turning his attention back to the pile of work on his desk.

Paperwork really was tedious, but at least he knew how to make it a little more interesting.

⊰ Last ChapterExplicit Rated OneshotsNext Chapter ⊱
⏎Return To Explicit Rated Oneshots Masterlist⏎