Yes Sir

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 2234 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Clothed Dom/Naked Sub, Dom/sub, Praise Kink, Light Bondage, Rope Bondage, Sex Toys, Vibrators, Anal Sex, Mentioned Voyeurism, Aftercare
❥Prompt: Clothed dom/Naked sub + Sir + Praise kink

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

It was strange, how Kuai could feel so vulnerable and yet completely safe at the same time.

He was stood in the centre of the room, completely naked, hands tied in red rope above his head. The rope was hooked over a beam, tied to a post, keeping him stood upright. There was more rope tied around his waist and crotch, keeping a vibrator steady inside him, currently on it’s lowest setting but Kuai knew it wouldn’t be for long.

And then there was Hanzo, sat slumped back on a chair, legs lazily crossed, lent against one of the arm rests, while he held a glass of wine in his hand. He was fully dressed, in a complete suit rather than his usual uniform. His eyes raked down Kuai’s trembling form, taking in every inch. It was another reminder of how Hanzo held all the power in this situation, and Kuai was at his complete mercy.

Hanzo took a sip of his wine, holding up the control to the vibrator with his other hand. His thumb hovered over the dial, threatening and teasing all at once. There was a click, and Kuai jerked as the vibrating intensified. He swayed slightly, before managing to find his balance.

“S-Sir,” Kuai whimpered in a quiet tone. Usually, Hanzo was referred to as Master, but he had wanted to try something different tonight. The way Hanzo’s lips curled up told him he was definitely enjoying the change of honorific.

“Is there something you need Kuai Liang?” Hanzo asked, slowly and deliberately. His thumb flicked the dial back down. Kuai whined, twisting his body slightly in hopes that it might bring the sensations back. Hanzo chuckled lowly, “use your words, darling.”

Kuai shifted his weight slightly, before realising it was no use. The setting was just too low to give him any sort of satisfaction. Hanzo was being mean, but not cruel. Kuai knew if he begged, he’d get what he needed. Hanzo just wanted the gratification of hearing it.

“Please Sir,” Kuai whispered, standing on his tip toes and rocking his hips slightly, “please put the setting up.”

“Good boy,” Hanzo praised, and Kuai was rewarded with two clicks of the dial. Kuai yanked on the ropes as he let out a surprised yelp. He almost toppled over and was thankful for the rope.

He used the rope to pull himself upright again, feeling the vibrator shift inside him, pushing against his walls. He wanted nothing more than to be able to move it, drive it in and out of himself. There was no way for him to do it himself, not with his hands tied, and the ropes around his waist made sure it was staying in place.

“Sir,” Kuai started, a full body shudder creeping down his spine as he did so, “please can I move it?”

“Not yet, snowflake,” Hanzo said taking another sip of his wine and Kuai made a pleading moan. “Shh, none of that now, you’re being so good for me.” Kuai stopped, face feeling hot as he watched Hanzo lounge further back in the chair. “If you keep behaving until I finish my wine, I’ll let you have something even better.”

He didn’t have to ask what the something better was, he already knew and desperately wanted it.

“Y-yes Sir,” Kuai confirmed. Hanzo licked his lips and flicked the dial up one more setting.

Kuai clenched his fists, screwing his eyes shut as he tried and failed to hold in another moan. The stronger setting was better, but still frustrating, the way it was angled just lightly teased all the best spots without giving any real relief. Even so, Kuai opened his eyes again just in time for a dribble of precum to slowly trickle from his cock.

“God, your so beautiful like this,” Hanzo commented, and Kuai noticed he’d put his almost empty glass of wine down, and the hand that had been holding it was now palming at his crotch. “You’re like a work of art.” The dial clicked again and Kuai jerked forward, body squirming trying to chase the feeling. “I could watch you like this for hours. Or maybe string you up in front of everyone and let them admire you.”

Hanzo pushed down on his crotch harder, flicking the vibrator to it’s highest setting. Kuai let out a squeal, his squirming turned to thrashing. He wanted more, he felt more precum leak from his cock, no longer able to hold back the needy noises he was making.

“You’d like that wouldn’t you? Being the centre of attention, everyone commenting on how perfect every part of your body is.” Hanzo let go of both the vibrator control and his crotch, grabbing the glass and downing the last bit of his wine.

“Y-Yes Sir,” Kuai agreed, half in a shout, body still desperately writhing as if he could get the vibrator to move.

“But they wouldn’t get the privilege of touching you.” Hanzo had placed the glass back down, pushing himself to his feet and slowly ambling over to Kuai. “But they may watch as I do. They can watch how obedient you are for me.” Hanzo stood in front of Kuai, reaching down to grasp Kuai’s cock. “They could see how enchanting the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei looks when he has a cock in his ass.”

“Please,” Kuai sobbed, thrusting his hips forward. Hanzo didn’t do anything more than lightly grasp Kuai’s cock, allowing the other man to rut into his hand. “Please Sir, I need you.”

“I know, snowflake,” Hanzo whispered, leaning forward and capturing Kuai’s lips with his own. It was a fairly chaste and sweet kiss considering the situation, and as he pulled away Kuai instinctively tried to chase his lips. Hanzo laughed, “you are so cute when you’re this needy.” He let go of Kuai’s cock, trailing a hand up Kuai’s thigh. “I think you deserve that reward now, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir, please Sir.” Kuai knew his desperate tone just made Hanzo want him more.

Hanzo’s hands went down to his trousers, unzipping his fly and pulling the fabric away just enough to bring his cock out. Hard and ready to take Kuai as he pleased. Hanzo started to undo the ropes around Kuai’s waist, letting them fall to the floor. Then he reached around to take hold of the base of the vibrator. Pulling it out slightly, he then drove it back in, making Kuai stumble closer to him. He chuckled again, before finally removing the toy, turning it off and throwing it aside.

Hanzo reached to lift Kuai’s legs up, and Kuai got the silent order to wrap them around Hanzo’s waist. As he did, one of Hanzo’s arms shifted around Kuai’s back, while his other hand reached down for his own cock. Kuai felt the head pushing against the rim.

“Please,” Kuai begged again, aware of how empty he was.

Hanzo replied by kissing him again while slowly lowering him. Kuai gasped into Hanzo’s mouth as the cock pushed gradually inside him. Hanzo was thicker than the vibrator had been, stretching him out and filling him perfectly. Hanzo often said that Kuai was made for his cock, and it was times like this that he believed that to be true.

"That's a good boy," Hanzo complimented, mouthing at Kuai's Adam's apple. Kuai threw his head back, allowing Hanzo better access to his neck. "Mine,” Hanzo muttered against Kuai’s skin, hands reaching down to Kuai’s ass and squeezing.

“All yours, Sir,” he whispered, groaning as Hanzo’s fingers dug into his ass.

“Say it again.” Hanzo licked up Kuai’s neck, causing him to shudder. “Tell me who you belong to?“

“I’m all yours, Sir,” Kuai affirmed.

Hanzo’s mouth found Kuai’s lips again, claiming them in a rough kiss. Kuai opened his mouth, arching his back to push himself closer to Hanzo, his legs tightening ever so slightly. Hanzo laughed, but didn’t break the kiss. He let go of his grip, only to lightly slap Kuai’s ass. Kuai jolted up slightly, before the hand was groping his flesh again. He lightly bit Kuai’s bottom lip as he pulled away again.

“Do you want something?” Hanzo muttered. Kuai whined, rolling his hips in the hopes it would get his message across. “I want you to use your words, remember? Tell me what you need, Snowflake.”

“I need you to fuck me Sir,” Kuai blurted out, feeling a little dizzy over his own bluntness.

Hanzo replied by slowly pulling out until only the tip was left inside. He stayed like that for an agonisingly long time, before pushing back up.

“Is that what you want?” Hanzo questioned, a shit eating grin on his face. Kuai tried to move his hips again, but Hanzo’s grip tightened and stopped him from moving. “Words, darling.”

“Faster, Sir, please.” His request was met with a slightly faster thrust. Kuai groaned, tugging on the rope. “More, faster.”

“That’s it,” Hanzo said with a groan, his thrusts coming faster now. “Such a good boy, telling me what you need.”

Gods, it was so unfair how much power two little words had over Kuai Liang. He craved praise of any kind, but there was something special about being told he was a good boy. About being Hanzo Hasashi’s good boy.

“You always make the cutest face when I call you that,” Hanzo grunted between his thrusts. “You really do love being told how good you are, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir.” Kuai closed his eyes, concentrating on the feeling of Hanzo’s cock driving in and out of him. He wasn’t quite hitting the right spot to really make Kuai see stars. “S-Sir, c-can you change your aim slightly?”

Hanzo drew out and paused, before driving back with all the force he could muster. Kuai made a loud shriek, eyes going wide, as Hanzo’s cock hit it’s target.

“Well, I was going to ask if that was better, but I think you already answered that question.”

Hanzo’s smirk never faltered as he continued his assault, only now making sure his aim was absolute. Kuai couldn’t help the noises that came out of his mouth, loud lewd moans every time his insides yeilded for Hanzo’s cock. He could feel the fabric of Hanzo’s pants hitting his ass, and his shirt beginning to stick to the sweat rolling down Kuai’s chest.

His cock was pressed between his own torso and Hanzo’s, the friction against it enough to send shockwaves up his body. He could feel Hanzo’s clothes getting wet from precum, and Kuai knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

“Can I please cum Sir?” Kuai asked, trying to hold himself back until he got permission.

“Hmm, so good for me,” Hanzo hissed out, his hands squeezing Kuai’s ass so hard it wouldn’t be too surprising if it left bruises. “You’ve been so good for me.” Hanzo’s movements seemed to get more frantic, he clearly wasn’t far behind Kuai. “Cum for me, Kuai Liang.”

With permission given, Kuai stopped holding back, gasping loudly as he came. Cum was soaking into Hanzo’s clothes, smearing against Kuai’s torso. He clenched around Hanzo’s cock, causing him to grunt and mutter under his breath.

“Going to fill you up,” Hanzo whispered in Kuai’s ear, causing him to shudder. “Do you want that? Me to cum inside your tight ass?”

“Yes Sir,” Kuai groaned, screwing his eyes shut as he did.

Hanzo thrust up as far as he could, and Kuai felt the other man’s cum begin to paint his insides. Hanzo’s hips juttered slightly, clearly making sure he was well and truely spent. A few seconds later, he finally withdrew. The removal left him feeling empty, but the sensation of Hanzo’s seed deep inside him left him feeling fulfilled rather than sad over the loss.

Kuai kept his eyes closed, mouth open slightly in a sloppy grin. His legs untangled dropping to the floor. He felt Hanzo use one arm to keep him upright, while the other reached to untie the rope. It was a good job Hanzo was holding him, as soon as the rope was removed, Kuai felt himself lose balance, falling into Hanzo’s chest. The other man effortlessly swept Kuai up into a bridal carry. Kuai reopened his eyes when he felt himself being placed down on a soft bed.

“What can I get you, Love?” Hanzo asked gently, leaning down to press gentle kisses on Kuai’s cheeks. His one hand under Kuai’s chin, while the other carded through his hair.

Kuai licked his lips and said “would it be weird if I said I was craving chocolate cake?”

“A little bit, yes,” Hanzo replied, amusement lacing his tone. The strange request didn’t seem to phase him much however, as he continued his shower of kisses. “But I can see what I can do. Anything else?”

“Mm, cup of tea would be nice,” Kuai murrmurred closing his eyes again and letting himself soak up Hanzo’s physical affections.

“Anything for you, Snowflake.”

Kuai gave a dopey sounding laugh before whispering “I love you~”

“I love you too,” Hanzo affirmed, planting one last kiss on Kuai’s lips before he pulled away, and was off out of the room to forage in the kitchens for the things Kuai had requested.

Kuai sighed to himself, smile still on his face, body completely relaxed as he basked in his own content.

⊰ Last ChapterExplicit Rated OneshotsNext Chapter ⊱
⏎Return To Explicit Rated Oneshots Masterlist⏎