Gift And Take

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 8186 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Birthday Sex, BDSM, Dom/sub, Bondage, Restraints, Harness, Collars, Gags, Ring gag, Writing On Skin, Butt Plugs, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Rough Sex, Praise Kink, Biting, Marking, Come Marking, Groping, Nipple Play, Orgasm Delay/Denial, Multiple Orgasms, Hand Jobs, Thigh Fucking, Intercrural Sex, Sexual Frustration, Punishment, Spanking, Cock Warming, Vibrators, Sex Toys, Deep Throating, Dirty Talk, Mirror Sex, Overstimulation, Crying, Aftercare, Bathing/Washing
❥Prompt: N/A

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Hanzo watched his students intently, the spars were pretty evenly matched but even then there was still points where he could offer advice. Correct forms and stances, a better way to grip their weapons. His students were talented, but there was always work to be done.

It was even better that none of his students knew it was his birthday.

It wasn't so much that he was upset about getting older. No, it was more that he hated the idea of people fussing over him. In the past he had always had quiet birthdays with his family. Maybe a few well wishes, but not the big fancy parties he'd seen others have. And he liked it like that. His own real plan today was an evening with Kuai Liang, and while he was certain Kuai was planning something, he was assured in the knowledge whatever it was would only involve the two of them.

"How's training going, Grandmaster?"

Hanzo was brought out of his thoughts, realising Takeda was now standing next to him. He frowned, he hadn't been expecting his chujin to be here today. He hoped it wasn't a bad sign that someone (who's name may or may not have began with J) was planning some sort of big surprise party for him.

"It is going well, thank you," he answered, trying to read Takeda's body language. He was standing rather casually, not seeming like he was plotting or hiding something. "I didn't realise you were planning on being here today."

"Oh. I'm not here long, I just... Uh... Had to deliver something." Suspicious, very very suspicious.

Still Hanzo had no real rebuttal, he'd just have to take it at face value. It was about time for the training session to end anyway, so if Takeda really was planning something, it would all become clear soon. He excused himself, gaining the students attention. He summarised what the take away from the lesson was, answered any remaining queries and then finally dismissed them for the day. When he turned back to Takeda, he had an enormous grin on his face. Shit, this was when he was going to roped to going somewhere for a surprise party wasn't it?

"Is there a problem Takeda?" He questioned, crossing his arms over his chest and trying his best to seem neutral.

"Nope. Everything is fine, thanks Grandmaster," Takeda replied before bowing slightly. Hanzo continued to eye him with suspicion. "So did you have any plans for tonight?"

Oh here we go. "I plan to retire to my room and enjoy a quiet evening to myself." Somehow, Takeda's grin was even larger after hearing this.

"Ah I see, that sounds like a good idea," Takeda agreed, and Hanzo paused. What did that mean? "Well I guess I'll leave you to that then! Have fun, Grandmaster," Takeda cheerfully added, bowing before quickly making an exit, leaving Hanzo to wonder what the fuck just happened.

If Takeda was there to lure him to a surprise party, he was doing an awfully shitty job of it. Unless the party was set up in Hanzo's personal quarters, in which case it would make sense that Takeda wouldn't stop him. He rubbed his face. Great. He really didn't like anyone being in his quarters, the only exception was Kuai Liang. He supposed he'd better show up and try to disperse whoever had gathered.

He turned heel and headed off down the hallway. Keeping his head down he tried to make it as quickly as he could. As he got to his door, he took a deep breath, preparing himself for whatever awaited him. He slid it open and stepped inside.

However, when he entered there was no sudden call of surprise. There were no balloons or party poppers or loud obnoxious cheers. No, there was nothing, the room was empty.

Except...

Bent over his desk was Kuai Liang.

When he'd heard the door open, Kuai had lifted his head slightly, looking a little apprehensive but calming down when he saw it was Hanzo. He couldn't greet Hanzo, he had a ring gag in his mouth keeping it wide open and ready for use. Hanzo raised an eyebrow, Kuai was completely naked but it looked like he was also wearing a collar and a harness of some kind.

"Well, this wasn't the surprise I was expecting," Hanzo commented, carefully closing and locking the door behind him. As he walked over, he could see that Kuai's wrists had cuffs on them, clipped to the harness and pulled behind his back. "Although I do appreciate this a lot more."

Kuai groaned in response. As Hanzo walked around the desk he could see cuffs on Kuai's ankles too, chained to the legs to the desk. There was a beauty and vulnerability to it that Hanzo appreciated. It was entirely possible someone who wasn't Hanzo could have walked in and found him like this, no doubt why Kuai looked so relieved upon seeing Hanzo. He reached his hand to Kuai's arm, lightly stroking down it.

He slowly walked around the desk, now standing behind Kuai Liang. He tilted his head, as he looked at the cryomancer's ass.

Scrawled across in black marker were the words "happy birthday".

There was a second where he just stood and admired the handy work. It was rough but extremely legible, and Hanzo couldn't help but wonder how he'd achieved it. Did someone help him with this? Clearly Takeda had helped Kuai sneak into the grounds without anyone noticing, but he highly doubted Takeda knew quite what Kuai was planning to do.

He didn't ask, just grabbed one of Kuai's cheeks, squeezing and pulling it apart. He could see a plug, and a wetness, clearly Kuai had prepared himself in advance. How long exactly had he been here?

That and the rest of his questions could wait, especially seeing as Kuai couldn't physically answer them anyway. Right now, he was more interested in the opportunity presented to him.

He had been given a birthday gift, and it would be rude to refuse it.

"Well then," Hanzo said with a chuckle, gently slapping Kuai's ass as he did. "I hope you realise what you've let yourself in for," he commented, leaning down over Kuai enough to nip at his earlobe, before whispering "I've been given a gift, and I intend to use it most thoroughly."

Kuai moaned, nodding his head and rocking his hips back to grind against Hanzo's crotch. He chuckled, Kuai's enthusiasm for just letting Hanzo have his way with him was really just the cherry on top. He pressed a kiss into Kuai's neck, before opening his mouth. He sunk his teeth into Kuai's skin, sucking on it. He pulled away, admiring the mark he'd left. He licked at it, before moving down slightly and repeating the action. Kuai always looked his best when he was marked up, when every one could see from just a glance that he belonged to Hanzo.

He pulled back, trailing his hands down Kuai's sides as he stood up. His hands reached back to Kuai's ass, and he took the chance to grope it. He loved all of Kuai's body, the man was beautiful from head to toe, but he'd be lying if he said that Kuai's ass wasn't his favourite part. He loved how it felt beneath his hands, how it looked when Kuai wore trousers slightly too tight for him, how it bounced when he thrust inside him, and especially how pretty it looked with red handprints over it.

Speaking of...

Hanzo slapped again, harder than he had previously. Kuai jerked, attempting to lift his legs before the cuffs stopped him. Hanzo pulled the cheeks apart, taking a second to admire the plug. He gripped the base, twisting it, he could see Kuai clench around it. He pulled it out slightly, enjoying how Kuai's hole was forced to open. When there was only the tip left in, he put both thumbs on the base and pushed it back in. Kuai groaned and pulled at the restraints on his wrists.

Hanzo glanced across the room, he saw the lube already out and placed very deliberately on the bedside table. He huffed in amusement, giving another quick slap to Kuai's ass before going to retrieve it.

"So many ways I could use you," Hanzo said as he slowly began to return. He smirked at the way Kuai tried to twist his head to watch him. "I am going to savour every second of this, and you are going to take everything I throw at you." When he finally returned to his position, he reached down to pull the plug out of Kuai's ass. "Because you're my good boy, aren't you?"

Kuai made a whine in response, no doubt at Hanzo using that particular weakness against him. Still he arced his back, desperately presenting himself to Hanzo. He laughed, reaching to unzip himself and pull his clothes down just enough to pull his dick out. He slowly poured lube onto his hand, before reaching to stroke himself and slick himself up. Kuai was doing his best to look over his shoulder and watch.

Satisfied that he was prepared, he grabbed Kuai's hip with one hand while the other held his own cock. He pressed the tip of his dick against Kuai's hole, before slowly slipping in. Kuai's hands clenched, but he tried his best to push back against the intrusion. Hanzo went to grab Kuai's hips, keeping him still as he bottomed out.

"That's it," Hanzo growled, closing his eyes and savouring the warmth surrounding his cock. Considering Kuai Liang tended to be cold to the touch, it always fascinated Hanzo how it seemed internally to be the opposite.

Hanzo drew back until only the tip of his dick was inside. He paused, watching Kuai trying to fight against the hands holding him down and the restraints. Hanzo laughed, it was unlike Kuai to be so impatient. How long had he been here, waiting for Hanzo to come in and take him? It must have taken him a while to set up, and once he was in place he didn't really have much choice but to hold tight and wait.

Kuai attempted to push back again, resulting in Hanzo slapping his ass again. "Aren't you always telling me to have patience?" Hanzo questioned, he began to thrust, but only barely, the movements shallow and barely reaching further that the tip. "It seems like you need to take your own advice." Kuai apparently got the message, and stopped moving. "There, that's better."

He continued the small movements, very much enjoying the look of conflict on Kuai's face. He wanted more, Hanzo could tell, but he knew that trying to get it himself would just result in Hanzo denying him. He slowed down further, Kuai flexing his fingers. It was nice to see him being the frustrated one, and maybe he shouldn't feel quite as triumphant as he did about that.

Without warning he thrust forward, driving the entire length of his cock inside. Kuai jolted, making a loud gasp as he did. Hanzo dug his fingers into Kuai's hips as he rocked into a suddenly brutal pace. Kuai wanted things to go faster, Hanzo would give him that. The desk under Kuai creaked with every movement, and Hanzo could only hope it would survive this brutal treatment.

Hanzo stopped still when he was completely inside Kuai, watching the other man attempt to catch his breath. Hanzo lent over, pressing kissed between Kuai's shoulder blades, before the straightened back up and pulled out completely. Kuai whimpered at the loss.

"Shh, you won't be empty for long," Hanzo whispered, tracing a finger around the rim of Kuai's hole. He reached back for the plug, and slowly pushed it back in place. Kuai made a small disapproving sound. "I know you'd prefer my cock, but you have another hole I'm interested in using right now."

Kuai blinked a few times, before nodding. Hanzo bent down to uncuff Kuai's legs from the desk. He decided to keep Kuai's hands bound however. Once his ankles were free, Kuai rolled his them and bent his knees, once more reminding Hanzo that he was likely here for a while before he arrived. When Hanzo stood back up, he grabbed Kuai by the waist and hauled him to his feet.

He arranged Kuai to be against the wall, facing him. Like this he could appreciate how hard Kuai was, the head of his cock glistening with precum. Hanzo's hands grasped Kuai's shoulders, before pushing the man down until he was on his knees. Kuai looked up at him, wide blue eyes staring with anticipation. Hanzo grabbed Kuai's hair with one hand, while he used his other to hold his dick. He patted it against Kuai's face a few times, causing him to wince slightly.

Slowly he started to feed it into Kuai's mouth, the ring gag keeping him nice and open the entire time. He slowly began to move, holding Kuai's head still as he slowly worked himself in and out. He hit the back of Kuai's throat, causing him to gag slightly. Hanzo gave him a second to readjust his breathing, before trying again. This time he hit without issue.

"Use your tongue," he ordered, as he slowly began to increase speed ever so slightly. Kuai complied with his request, his tongue trailing and lapping and the underside of Hanzo's cock. He groaned, "yes, that's it, keep going."

Kuai practically purred around his cock at the praise, closing his eyes and swirling his tongue further.

"Fuck," Hanzo muttered under his breath. He rubbed circles in the back of Kuai's head with his thumbs. "You always look so perfect sucking my cock," he complimented, Kuai's eyes fluttered open and Hanzo could practically see the pride shining in them.

It was cute, really, how such a small compliment made Kuai's eyes light up. There was always an underlying sadness to it, however. A man so starved of affection, finding it wherever he could. But the praise made Kuai happy, and Hanzo was more than willing to indulge anything that made him happy.

"Hm, do you want me to cum in your mouth or on your face?" He casually asked, trying to resist the urge to laugh as Kuai glared at him as if to say "are you fucking kidding me". "Ah, right, your mouth's a little preoccupied at the moment." He pushed himself in as far as he possibly could. "Blink once for mouth, twice for face."

Kuai very deliberately blinked twice in quick succession.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," he replied.

He released Kuai's head, before pulling out of his mouth. Kuai continued to look up, positioning himself in an appropriate place. Hanzo returned a hand to Kuai's head, while his other wrapped around his dick. He stroked himself rapidly, and it didn't take long for him to come, aiming for Kuai's face. As his cum splashed down on him, Kuai closed his eyes. He stroked Kuai's hair to indicate he was done, Kuai's eyes opening again.

And god he looked so good, naked and wide eyed with cum dripping down his face.

"Beautiful," Hanzo purred, watching Kuai blink and lick his lips beyond the gag. He bent down and kissed a spot on Kuai's forehead that was clean, before whispering, "I'm not done with you yet, do you think you can continue being good for me?"

Kuai groaned, chest heaving, as he nodded.

"Good boy."

He quickly discarded the rest of his clothes before he reached down and hauled Kuai over his shoulder, carrying him across to the bed. Instead of throwing him on the bed, Hanzo sat down on the edge, before settling Kuai on his lap facing him. He reached down and behind Kuai to his ass again.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your ass?" Hanzo commented, squeezing and letting his finger tips really feel the muscle there. Kuai groaned, likely because Hanzo was generally very vocal about it. He released one hand, stroking up Kuai's side before landing in the middle of his chest. "Hm, but I think your chest is a close contender."

He brought his other hand up, both hands now feeling at Kuai's pecs. He thumbed at Kuai's nipples, rubbing them in circles. Hanzo pinched them, causing Kuai to jump slightly at the sensation. Hanzo chuckled at the reaction, tugging on them gently, watching Kuai try to follow him to alleviate the stretch slightly. Hanzo released them, lent down to take one in his mouth, sucking at the sensitive nub as Kuai squirmed on his knee. He bit down lightly, pulling it with his teeth and drawing out a whine. He opened his mouth wider, teeth now digging in around Kuai's nipple, and he bit down and sucked to leave yet another claim upon his lovers body.

He let go, leaning back to admire the red imprint of his teeth around Kuai's nipple. It would bruise nicely. Deciding the other nipple deserved a matching mark, he went to repeat the action. This time as his teeth sunk in, he reached down to grasp Kuai's cock. Touching the head, Hanzo could feel how slick with precum Kuai was already. He sucked harder on the nipple in his mouth as he used his hand to spread the precum along Kuai's length. He could feel Kuai bucking his hips, although very subdued, not wanting to cause any sort of serious damage with Hanzo's teeth buried in him.

Hanzo unlocked his jaw from Kuai's chest, giving the wound a final lick before he reclined. He hadn't quite broken the skin, but it was close. He pressed a kiss in the middle of Kuai's chest, continuing to pump his cock with his hand. Kuai began to fuck into Hanzo's hand, strangled sounds coming from his throat. His movements became desperate, far more jerky and his entire body began to tense.

"Are you going to cum?" Hanzo questioned, and Kuai nodded frantically. Hanzo smirked as he let go of Kuai's cock. Kuai made a distressed sound, as he stilled, looking at Hanzo with wide eyes. Hanzo chuckled and kissed under Kuai's jaw. "You won't cum until I say so," Hanzo ordered, bouncing the other man on his knee a few times. Kuai squirmed but nodded his head again to confirm his obedience. Hanzo kissed under his jaw again, "so good for me."

Hanzo wrapped his arms around Kuai's waist again, manhandling him until he was on the bed and lying on his side. Hanzo settled next to him, pushing his chest against Kuai's back. He kissed Kuai's neck, arm looping around to tweak Kuai's sore nipples again. Kuai twisted his head slightly, trying to look at Hanzo. Hanzo kissed his cheek, taking care to avoid the cum drying on the mans face. This seemed to satisfy Kuai, who set his head back down.

Hanzo reached down to his cock, guiding it into Kuai's bound hands. He could see Kuai's brow crease, like he wasn't sure what he was feeling, and Hanzo had to stifle a laugh when those same eyebrows shot up in a comical fashion when realisation sunk in. He didn't need to be told what to do, and closed his hands around Hanzo's length. Hanzo smirked and gave an experimental thrust.

"Grip it just a little tighter," he ordered, feeling Kuai's adjust to grasp a little harder. Hanzo thrust again, the friction a lot more to his liking this time. "That's it, keep it just like that."

Kuai did as he was told, as Hanzo slowly worked himself in Kuai's grasp. He went slow, enjoying the way Kuai's fingers dug in just the right places. He gained a rhythm, giving a closed mouthed groan of pleasure.

He ran a hand down Kuai's side, causing him to shiver. His hand continued down until he reached Kuai's thigh. Yet another part of Kuai's body Hanzo adored. They were muscular, one of the strongest parts of his body. The first time Hanzo had eaten Kuai out, the grip of his thighs were so powerful Hanzo was sure that one wrong move would break his neck. He'd never been turned on by such a potentially dangerous situation in his life.

He pulled his cock free, his musing on Kuai's thighs leading to a desire he rarely acted on. He briefly left the bed to retrieve the lube again, but quickly returned. He sat against the head board, once more pulling Kuai up onto his lap. He spread Kuai's legs, noting the confused look on the other mans face. He bit Kuai's ear as he poured lube onto the inners of Kuai's thighs. Kuai made a sound as if it suddenly clicked in his mind what Hanzo wanted to do.

Once he was satisfied, Hanzo reached for his cock, and adjusted Kuai until it was between his thighs. When he'd finished, Kuai once again didn't need prompting to know that he needed to close his legs. Hanzo wrapped one arm across Kuai's chest, while the other reached down to keep Kuai's legs closed. He bent his legs in a way to give himself purchase and he thrust up.

The feeling of his cock sliding between Kuai's thighs was heavenly and he made note to do this more often. His movements were slow, silky smooth thanks to the lube. He watched, every time he drove up he could just about see the head of his cock between Kuai's flesh. He closed his eyes, kissing Kuai's neck as he chased his pleasure. He could feel Kuai's muscles flex against his dick. He had no doubt Kuai could also feel every inch of Hanzo's cock, and that just made it all the sweeter. He picked up the pace.

Until he felt Kuai writhe against him.

Hanzo opened his eyes, worried that he was holding a little too tightly and making Kuai uncomfortable. He realised Kuai was attempting to slide further down Hanzo's lap. It looked like he was attempting to get low enough for Hanzo's cock to be at his ass. He wasn't sure what Kuai expected to happen, but it was clear he wanted Hanzo inside him. Hanzo smirked, it was always delightful when Kuai was desperate to be fucked, it made it all the more fun to deny it.

He pulled Kuai back up, the man whining as he did. Kuai turned his face to give Hanzo a pleading look. Hanzo just laughed, tightening his hold to stop him from trying to move again.

"You're so cute when you're frustrated with me," he commented as he started to fuck Kuai's thighs harder. "How am I supposed to resist when you look so pretty like this."

Hanzo was pushing up so hard that Kuai was bouncing on his lap with every thrust. Orgasm was quickly approaching again and he wanted Kuai to watch when he did. He reached up to grab Kuai's chin, roughly aiming his head down just in time before Hanzo came. As the head of his cock emerged between Kuai's thighs, a shot of cum squirted out. He continued to grind his cock, slowly coating Kuai's thighs with his seed. Kuai took a shuddering breath, despite his previous attempt to get Hanzo to fuck his ass instead, it seemed Kuai enjoyed the sight of himself covered in cum as Hanzo did.

Ah. Right. That moment of misbehaviour. As Hanzo finished up, he smirked, realising he couldn't exactly let that go unpunished now could he.

"Don't think I've forgotten your misbehaviour just then," he commented, lightly biting at Kuai's shoulder. "I thought you were going to be good for me." Kuai made an apologetic sound and nuzzled his head against Hanzo's. "I'm going to have to discipline you, maybe then you'll remember your place, hm?"

Kuai nodded in agreement, and Hanzo pressed one more kiss to the mans temple, before he flipped him over. He settled Kuai sideways over his knee, making sure Kuai's ass was directly under him. He gently rubbed his cheeks, already slightly red from previous impact, but Hanzo smirked knowing how much redder it would be once he was done.

"I think 10 is a reasonable number, don't you?" He asked. Kuai looked over his shoulder and nodded slightly. Usually Hanzo would have Kuai count aloud, but with the gag in his mouth that wasn't feasible, Hanzo would have to come up with a more creative way of keeping count. "Every time I hit, I want you to uncurl a finger as the count, okay?"

Kuai closed his fists and gave another nod. Hanzo was quick to administer the first slap, delighting in the way Kuai's ass bounced at the impact. Kuai uncurled a finger. Hanzo moved to the other cheek, smacking down again, the sound ringing out in the otherwise quiet of the room. Kuai uncurled a second finger.

The next two slaps, Hanzo did in quick succession, just to see if Kuai could keep up. When two more fingers uncurled Hanzo laughed, he guessed he couldn't outfox him then. It went on, every time Hanzo slapped down, Kuai would add another digit to the count. At around 7, Kuai's legs had begun shaking. 8 his breathing started to get heavier. At 9 Hanzo felt Kuai's hard cock rub against his lap.

"Only one more, okay?" He assured Kuai, pulling his arm back above his head and hitting down with far harder force than previous. Kuai jerked in his lap, his last finger uncurling more from shock than an actual conscious attempt to keep count. Hanzo would let him get away with that however.

He pushed Kuai onto his back, petting his face as he asked "are you going to behave now?" Kuai nodded in response. "I'm going to need you to prove it."

He picked Kuai up, this time having him lie between his legs, head at his crotch. He easily guided his cock into Kuai's mouth, pushing him down until he was about half way down. Hanzo picked up his phone and set a timer for two minutes. He showed it to Kuai Liang, who was looking up at him.

"Stay still like that for two minutes, and I'll let you have a reward," Hanzo offered, Kuai blinked in response. Hanzo ran his hand through Kuai's hair as he hit start on the timer. "Let's see."

Hanzo lent back, watching the timer start to count down. When he looked down to Kuai he could see the other man's eyes closed, desperately concentrating on keeping still. Hanzo reached down to stroke his hair, causing Kuai to purr around his cock. He checked the timer to see there was still 1 minute and 30 seconds left.

Occasionally he felt Kuai's tongue rub against his length, but from the feel of it he was likely just adjusting so he felt more comfortable. Kuai's eyes opened and he looked at Hanzo before his pupils flicked over to the phone. Hanzo understood the silent question, holding up the phone to Kuai just in time for the count to flick down to 1 minute.

"You're doing well, just a little longer," Hanzo encouraged. Kuai breathed heavily out of his nose, sounding extremely satisfied. Hanzo could see a bit of drool drip from the corner of Kuai's mouth, and he felt Kuai swallowing, trying to keep it at bay. The count revealed 30 seconds left on the clock.

Hanzo gently bucked his hips upwards, feeling proud when Kuai didn't react. He held still and rode out Hanzo thrusting up into his throat, before finally the alarm rang out to signal the time was up. Even as he shut off the alarm however, Kuai didn't move. Hanzo smiled at that.

"Good, seems you're right, a man is never too old to learn," he commented, gently taking Kuai's head in his hands and pulling him off his cock. He kissed Kuai's temple again before saying, "now, let's see what I can do about that reward, shall we?"

He got off the bed, walking over to his drawer, and pulling one open. He moved aside his clothing to reveal a secret compartment. Inside he shifted through the various instruments of pleasure he had, finally settling on a particular vibrator he knew was Kuai Liang's favourite. Putting everything back in place he quickly made his way back to the bed. When Kuai spotted the vibrator he made an approving sound, pulling on the restraints on his hands.

"Someone's eager," Hanzo teased as he slicked the toy up with lube. "Face down, love."

Kuai barely waited, letting himself flop onto the bed. He brought his knees up, pushing his ass in the air. Hanzo was behind him in no time, hooking his fingers into the buttplug and pulling it free. He didn't leave Kuai empty for long, as he flicked the vibrator on and slowly worked it inside. Kuai's back arched and he let out a wobbly moan as it sunk inside him. Hanzo adjusted the straps of the harness slightly, using one to help keep the vibrator pushed inside.

Satisfied, Hanzo crawled back around Kuai's front. He lifted Kuai's head with a hand and positioned him at his cock again.

"I noticed a few messages on my phone I need to reply to, keep my cock warm while I reply to them will you?" He asked, Kuai blinked before nodding once more. Hanzo guided him down again, cock once more slipping into the warmth of Kuai's mouth. "You don't have to keep still this time, but don't take my cock out of your mouth, alright?"

Kuai blinked and licked at Hanzo's length in response. He chuckled and pet Kuai's head before reaching for his phone. As he flicked through his messages he could feel Kuai suck on him slightly, keeping mostly still but allowing himself far more slack than previously. Hanzo concentrated on his phone. The text's were mostly Birthday wishes, he wondered how exactly word got out, but was thankful that celebrations had been contained to text.

He took his time writing out small thank you's for the well wishes. Kuai moaned around Hanzo's cock, a quick glance revealed he was straining against the restraints and trembling slightly.

"Remember, you can't cum until I say you can," Hanzo reminded him, reaching down to card his hand through Kuai's hair as he hit send on another text. Kuai whined, screwing his eyes shut. "Shh, you can do it."

The soft assurance placated Kuai, who began to concentrate on sucking and licking Hanzo's dick. Hanzo hummed in appreciation, rubbing the back of Kuai's head as he began to bob up and down. He sent one last thank you message, before putting his phone down on the bedside cabinet. He didn't tell Kuai to stop, just watched the other man work his cock.

Hanzo pulled out of Kuai, sitting the other man up, electing another groan as the vibrator moved inside him. Hanzo set him down on his back, before pulling his shoulders until his head was hanging off the bed. He knew Kuai would know what he was intending, but it wasn't fair to just go for it without some warning.

"I'm going to fuck your throat now," he casually claimed, rubbing the body part in question. "Breathe through your nose."

Kuai made a sound to indicate he understood, and Hanzo slowly entered his mouth. He wasn't quite sure how Kuai had gotten so good at taking it so deep in his throat, but god he was thankful he had. When they first started experimenting, Hanzo was always too worried to go deeper than half his length. That was until Kuai took initiative the one night and easily took his all cock in one full swoop. That didn't mean he shouldn't exercise caution with it however, there were a few times Hanzo had gone too fast or at a bad angle, and Kuai had ended up needing a minute to recover.

With that in mind he entered slowly, feeling the head of his cock hit Kuai's throat. As he started to push past, he could hear Kuai breathe through his nose. Good. And as he continued to go further, another advantage to this particular position began to show.

He could just about see the outline of his cock in Kuai's throat. Once buried to the hilt, he took a minute for Kuai to get used to it. As he did, he couldn't resist the urge to reach forward and feel where his cock rested deep inside the other man. He kept his hand on Kuai's throat as he pulled back, pushing slowly back in, starting a rhythm. He loved how he felt his hand go up and down as his cock made Kuai's throat bulge.

"Shit," he grumbled, his hips as he thrust a little harder, seeing how much he could get away with. "God you take my cock so well," he hissed between his teeth, as he risked going a little faster. There was no objection from Kuai Liang. "You were made for my cock, weren't you?"

Kuai couldn't reply, but he knew he enjoyed the dirty talk when Hanzo saw some precum leak from his cock. He pulled his cock out completely, listening to Kuai take a few deep breathes. While Kuai was distracted, Hanzo grabbed his own cock and stroked a few times. As he came again, some landed on Kuai's face, before he aimed for the other mans chest instead and soon a layer covered Kuai's pecs.

Much to Hanzo's amusement, once Kuai had caught his breath, he actually chased after Hanzo's cock trying to take it back in his mouth. Hanzo would usually oblige, but he thought Kuai deserved a little more.

Hanzo pushed Kuai back onto the bed, before striding across the room once again to grab the full body mirror in the corner of the room. While people never really brought up the mirror, he knew people found it strange for someone like him to have one like this. Little did they know it's true purpose wasn't to help Hanzo get dressed.

He placed it at the foot of the bed, once more taking his spot sat against the headboard, a nice position where he could get a good view of the mirror. He hauled Kuai up onto his lap yet again. He reached down, slipping the vibrator free, and putting it down on the cabinet. He parted Kuai's legs, with one hand while the other reached for Kuai's chin and made sure his gaze was squarely on the mirror.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror, love," he ordered. Releasing his grip he was pleased to see Kuai didn't attempt to look away.

He reached for his cock, stroking a few times, already starting to get hard again in-spite of how many times he'd come already. He lifted Kuai up, and lined up with his hole, and slowly sunk him down onto his cock. In the mirror everything was bared for them both to see, the way Kuai slowly sunk down, how his hole opened to accommodate Hanzo's girth. He was stretched wide, rim red but still taking every inch of Hanzo like it was nothing.

Kuai himself looked wrecked, face red, covered in bite marks and bruises, and covered in dried cum. And he looked beautiful for it.

"Look at you," Hanzo muttered into Kuai's neck as he began to thrust up into his lover. "Look how your body welcomes me." He watched Kuai's face, his eyes fixed on the way Hanzo kept fucking into him. "This is what I mean when I say you were made for my cock." Kuai clenched around him, like he wanted Hanzo inside him forever. He stopped thrusting, and growled, "ride me, I want you to see how wonderful you look when you fuck yourself on my cock."

A small amount of drool dripped from Kuai's mouth, but he curled his legs on either side of Hanzo's lap. Hanzo held onto Kuai's arms to give him more stability, as Kuai started to lift himself up and down. Kuai's cock bobbed with his movements, so red and neglected, and Hanzo knew eventually he would give Kuai release, but it was too much fun to see him so desperate. The cryomancer never looked away from the mirror, absolutely enraptured by the view.

Hanzo pushed Kuai forward suddenly, the man making a yelping sound as he was throw face first towards the bed. He never hit the mattress however, as Hanzo's grip on his arms pulled him up on his knees.

He began thrusting without warning, pistoning in and out of the other man with such force every time their flesh it there was a loud audible slap. Hanzo looked into the mirror, watching as Kuai's eyes rolled back into the back of head. Hanzo's fingernails dug in, and he focused on chasing his pleasure. He grunted, the faster he went the nearer to another orgasm he came.

He pulled out just as he came again, his cum splattering across Kuai's ass cheeks and covering the birthday message written on his skin. He let go of Kuai, letting the other man flop harmlessly to the bed. He stroked, adding yet more of himself over Kuai's skin.

He sat back on his knees and caught his breath, looking at Kuai's cock dangling between his legs. He was impressed with Kuai's perseverance. Hanzo licked his lips, weighing up his options from this point on. He figured he still had one more load in him, and he did need to give Kuai relief. He grabbed Kuai's waist and pulled him back onto his lap yet again.

He took the vibrator, flicking it on to the highest setting before he pushed it back into Kuai's ass. The man fell back against him, his body shook and his breathing was heavy. He worked the vibrator in and out, driving it into Kuai's prostate. Hanzo's free hand reached to Kuai's cock, stoking it in time with his other hand. He heard Kuai take in a sharp breath, his body tensing, clearly trying to stop himself from cumming since he hadn't been given permission yet. Hanzo let go, reaching to gently massage Kuai's balls.

He kept alternating between jacking Kuai off and playing with his balls instead. His cock was slick with precum, and Hanzo couldn't help smearing it along Kuai's length. He rubbed his thumb over the head. Kuai bucked up into his hand and Hanzo let go again, pushing the vibrator hard against his prostate instead.

Then Kuai made a noise that sounded like a sob.

Hanzo paused, looking at the younger mans face. There were tears streaming down his face. Panic enveloped Hanzo's thoughts. Had he gone too far? Was Kuai hurt in some way? Did he need to stop? Kuai hadn't made any motion to say anything was wrong, could it just be overstimulation? He reached and brushed the tears from Kuai's cheeks.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, genuinely concerned. Kuai shook his head, and it did much to relieve Hanzo's anxiety, but it didn't hurt to check further. "Is this just overstimulation?" He wiped another tear from Kuai's eye as he asked, Kuai nodded.

Relief washed over him, the last thing he ever wanted was Kuai in genuine distress. These sexual exploits were supposed to be fun for both of them. There was a level of trust between them, they knew each others boundaries pretty well by this point. There was a reason Kuai felt comfortable offering himself like this without any discussion before hand. Hanzo would never forgive himself if he ever crossed one of those boundaries, even accidentally.

"Okay, good," Hanzo muttered, pulling the vibrator out anyway. "Just a little longer, alright? I'm going to fuck you one more time, can you hold out for me?" Kuai nodded and gurgled in approval, nuzzling his face against Hanzo's. Hanzo pressed a kiss against the corner of his mouth as he whispered "that's my good boy."

He wasted little time settling Kuai back onto his cock. He wrapped his arms around Kuai's torso fucking up into him. Kuai practically melted into him, noises of pleasure in the back of his throat as Hanzo brushed against his prostate.

"That's it, that's the spot isn't it," he said encouragingly, taking care that when he began to move again that he hit that spot.

He was gentle as first, but as Kuai's moans started to sound needier and needier he found his hips snapping up in rough movements. He touched Kuai's chest, tweaking his nipples. Kuai whimpered, trying to twist away from Hanzo's hands. He let go, taking the hint. Instead he reached for Kuai's cock again, pumping it in time to his thrusts, Kuai gasping as he did.

"Do you want to come?" He asked, despite knowing the answer from the way Kuai was bucking up into his hand. "I need an answer." Kuai nodded vigorously, pushing himself down onto Hanzo's cock. Hanzo lent close to Kuai's ear, licking it before he whispered "come for me, Grandmaster."

Kuai practically screamed as he finally came, his semen coming out with such force it splattered all over his own torso. Hanzo stroked him all the way through his orgasm, milking him dry. There was so much, Kuai always came more than usual when he'd been denied for so long.

Kuai went completely limp in Hanzo's arms. Hanzo let go of Kuai's cock, still buried deep inside him. He was close himself, a minute more in Kuai's tight heat and he was likely to finish again himself. Kuai gave a tired moan as Hanzo continued to chase after his pleasure.

"Shh, it's okay, just a little longer," he whispered, Kuai's eyes closing. "I'm so close, going to fill you up, you want that, don't you?" Kuai's reply was a lethargic but approving purr. Hanzo laughed, "I knew you would."

He let his head fall back, and bottomed out as he came for the final time into Kuai's abused insides. He continued to fuck Kuai through his orgasm, making sure every drop was so deep inside. He didn't pull out straight away, basking in the glory was that this feeling and holding Kuai close to him as they both came down from the high.

This was undoubtably the best birthday gift he'd ever received.

Hanzo slid Kuai off him, gently settling him down on the bed. He took no time undoing all the clasps of the harness, as well as finally removing the gag from his mouth. Kuai gingerly stretched his arms, looking like he was trying to make sure they still worked. Hanzo rolled him onto his back, and immediately lent down to kiss every part of Kuai's face that didn't have dried cum on it.

"That was amazing, my love," he complimented between his fevourous kisses. "You were amazing, you did so well doing all that for me, my brilliant beautiful man." He finally finished kissing Kuai, pulling away to see the dopey lovestruck grin on Kuai's face. "What can I get for you?"

Kuai rolled his jaw and licked his lips. "Water," he croaked, throat clearly sore from the raw fucking it received. "Ibuprofen," he added. He blinked a few times, face reaching up to the cum on his face, before he looked down to view the rest of the cum staining his skin. He briefly grimaced and muttered "a bath."

"I can get all that for you," he said with a smile, pressing one last kiss onto Kuai's forehead before he stood up off the bed and scooped Kuai up into his arms bridal style.

He carried him into his private bathroom, setting him down on a seat. Turning the tap on the bath, he left it to fill as he walked over to the sink. He filled a glass with water, and reached into the medicine cabinet, popping out the requested ibuprofen. He walked back to Kuai, holding the glass and tablet out to him.

"Thank you," Kuai said with a smile as he took them off Hanzo, taking no time swallowing the tablet.

Hanzo turned his attention to the bath, it was almost full. "Is this too warm for you?" Hanzo didn't really feel heat like normal people, what he considered fine might be scalding to someone else. Especially Kuai Liang, who was extremely sensitive to heat.

Kuai dripped his fingertips in, before chancing more of his hand. "That's perfect."

Hanzo held out an arm as he hauled Kuai to his feet and held him steady as he got in the bath. Kuai sat down, the water rising around him. Hanzo grabbed a washcloth, passing it to Kuai who dunked it in the water before using it to clean off his face. While Kuai was busy and lent forward, Hanzo clambered into the bath behind him, settling down and pulling Kuai to his chest. Kuai finished cleaning his face before turning to nuzzle the underside of Hanzo's jaw.

"Did you enjoy your birthday present?" He asked in a jovial tone.

"Hm, very much so," Hanzo purred, wrapping his arms around Kuai's shoulders. "Thank you, Kuai Liang, it was wonderful." He closed his eyes and pressed his cheek against Kuai's. "It makes me so happy to know you trust me so much with your body."

"You're welcome," Kuai sighed, reaching to the glass of water and taking a quick sip. "It took a lot of planning, so I'm glad it was worth it."

"Hm, I do admittedly have some questions about it," Hanzo added, tilting his head slightly. "I mean, I figured that Takeda helped you sneak in here, how much did he know?"

"Ah, he knew I wanted to surprise you, but not how." Kuai put the glass back down, before wringing out the wash cloth and starting to clean himself. "I didn't feel him trying to read my mind, but he is fairly perceptive so... He likely worked out sex was involved in some way."

"How long were you waiting there before I came in?" He asked, watching as Kuai very gingerly rubbed the cloth against the bites on his chest.

"About an hour and a half I think?" That explained why he was so desperate by the time Hanzo finally arrived.

"Last question," Hanzo promised, not wanting this time together to just be him being nosey. "Who wrote that message on your ass?"

Kuai turned to him slightly, his face going bright red right to the tips of his ears as he gave a sheepish grin and admitted "I wrote it. Like I said, lots of preparation, I've been practicing for months."

Hanzo snorted in an attempt to stifle his laughter. But when the image of a frustrated Kuai Liang repeatedly trying to write legibly on his own ass came to his mind, he couldn't stop the torrent. He sputtered, bringing his hand over his mouth as if it would help.

"I will not lie, I wasn't expecting that answer," Hanzo tried to excuse, but Kuai's only giggles implied he'd taken no offence. "I half expected you to say you got Johnny Cage to help you."

"Oh lord no!" Kuai's exclamation sounded offended by the mere idea. "If I'd asked him for help, I'd have never heard the end of it."

"True," Hanzo agreed, "and I guess now you have another skill to add to your resume."

"Ah yes, writing legibly on my own ass," Kuai said sarcastically as he sunk back down into Hanzo's chest, while bringing a leg up to clean his thigh. "I am sure it will be an invaluable skill to have."

"I'll find a way to make use of it," Hanzo growled with a low rumble, nipping at Kuai's earlobe as he said it.

Kuai laughed at this, finishing cleaning off his thighs before settling down and just letting himself enjoy being in the bath. It was a rare moment of peace. There was no sound other than their breathing. Hanzo could stay like this forever.

But he was pragmatic, knew that eventually they would have to leave this moment. As long as the next moment was shared with Kuai Liang, he had no doubt it would be just as perfect.

"You know," Hanzo started, letting his hands roam Kuai's body, "it's still my birthday for a few more hours."

"That is true, birthday boy," Kuai laughed and brought his hand up to Hanzo's chin, claiming his lips. "What did you have in mind?"

"Hm, well, some good food for a start." All that strenuous activity had definitely worked up his appetite. "And well, I'm sure after that I'll be able to think of more ways to use my present."

Kuai snorted, "you, my fire, are absolutely insatiable." Kuai lightly flicked Hanzo’s nose and stuck his tongue out. "But, I think your present could last a few more rounds."

Hanzo smirked, it looked like his birthday had only just begun.

⊰ Last ChapterExplicit Rated OneshotsNext Chapter ⊱
⏎Return To Explicit Rated Oneshots Masterlist⏎