Waxing Lyrical

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 2066 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Dom/sub, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Gags, Vibrators, Thigh Fucking, Intercrural Sex, Overstimulation, Spanking, Nipple Play, Biting, Praise Kink, Wax Play, Hand Jobs, Masochism, Anal Sex, Begging, Multiple Orgasms Coming Untouched, Cock Warming, Birthday Sex
❥Prompt: N/A

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai whimpered, muffled by the gag stuffing his mouth. He squirmed slightly, unable to go anywhere. Not with his hands tied to the headboard of the bed above him and his legs similarly tied to the footboard. Then there was Hanzo. Kuai was on his side, face to face with Hanzo. One arm wrapped around Kuai’s back, holding him close, while the other slowly pushed a vibrator in and out of Kuai’s hole. All while Hanzo very lovingly fucked Kuai’s thighs, his thrusts pushing his stomach against Kuai’s hard cock.

Every movement was agonisingly slow, almost lethargic, and yet even so Kuai had lost count of how long he’d been here and how many times he’d come. It was enough that the friction between his cock and Hanzo’s stomach had begun to get wet and slick, and in turn made the feeling against his oversensitive cock all the more pleasurable.

The vibrator was pushed deep inside him, pressing against his prostate in a way that had him trembling against Hanzo. The older man chuckled slightly, licking at Kuai’s stretched lips as he held the vibrator there. Kuai closed his eyes, a high whine being torn from the back of this throat. Hanzo gave another thrust, pressing against Kuai’s cock and causing his whole body to go stiff as he came yet again.

Hanzo hummed, pulling the vibrator all the way out, only to use the tip tease the rim of Kuai’s hole. He groaned again, trying to push his ass against it, hoping it would slip inside once more. He couldn’t help the desperate noise he made when Hanzo moved it away completely.

“Greedy,” Hanzo softly chastised, using his now free hand to give a hard slap to Kuai’s ass cheek. “Just because it’s your birthday doesn’t mean I’m going to let you be a brat about it.”

Hanzo rolled his hips, and Kuai could feel his cock glide between his thighs. He made sure to keep them pressed tightly together, the lube Hanzo had poured over him giving the movements a smoothness. Without the vibrator distracting him, all Kuai could think about was how he wanted that cock inside him.

Hanzo brought his face down to Kuai’s chest, mouth nipping at the skin around Kuai’s nipple. There was already a bite mark, red and raw, where Hanzo had previously sunk his teeth into Kuai’s skin. Hanzo’s mouth sealed around Kuai’s nipple as he began to suck on the sensitive nub. As Hanzo suckled, he brought his hand down against Kuai’s ass a few more times, making Kuai jerk in his bonds.

Hanzo moaned into his skin, and seconds later Kuai felt something begin to drip down his thighs. Kuai let out a breath of relief as Hanzo finally released his nipple.

“What a good boy,” Hanzo’s commented, pulling out from Kuai’s thighs. He sat up slightly, running his thumb along Kuai’s lips. “You know we’re not done yet, right?”

Kuai nodded, bleary eyed but hopeful. Hanzo lent down enough to kiss Kuai between his eyebrows, before he pushed himself away and got up. Despite knowing Hanzo wasn’t going to leave him, he still felt his heart drop slightly. Hanzo rooted around in the drawers, until finally finding what he was looking for and returning with it. When Kuai caught a flash of red in Hanzo’s hand, he knew what it was.

He held the candle up, lighting a small flame on a single finger and holding it to the wick. Once lit, he set the candle on a small plate to the side, turning his attention to Kuai. He gently flipped him onto his back, running his hand down his chest, stopping to tweak that same abused nipple, before trailing down Kuai’s abdomen.

“You’re going to stay nice and still for me, aren’t you?” Hanzo questioned, patting Kuai’s stomach as he did. Kuai once more nodded in agreement. “That’s my boy.”

Hanzo reached for the candle, checking to see if the wax had melted much yet. He gave a satisfied hum, before bringing the candle to hover over Kuai’s chest.

“Remember, stay still, okay. Bite into the gag and breath.”

Kuai gave a squeak, and Hanzo gently pet his cheek a couple of times. His hand tilted and some wax dripped from the candle and down onto Kuai’s chest, making him gasp at the burn when it splashed against it. Only a few droplets, Hanzo clearly making sure it was safe first. The hot wax against his cold skin sizzled slightly, small amounts of steam coming from the spots.

Still, Kuai was good, he stayed still, eyes trained down to watch. Hanzo tipped the candle again, letting a much higher volume of the wax drop down this time. Kuai’s jaw clenched, teeth digging into the rubber gag as he took in the pain. A wonderful pain that he found he craved so much. He could never hope to explain why he enjoyed how this felt, he just knew that when Hanzo made his body ache it felt so good.

“Hmm, my little masochist seems to be enjoying himself,” Hanzo teased, as he poured more wax down onto Kuai’s body. The wax already there had begun to cool, leaving red patterns on his skin. Further down, Kuai’s cock was as hard as ever. “Red really is your colour, you know that?”

Kuai whined again, but if it was him trying to disagree or agree he wasn’t sure. He kept watching as Hanzo poured more and more wax on his body. Kuai bit into the gag, trying to keep his breathing regulated as Hanzo had advised. But he stayed still, he stayed so very still for his Master. And given Hanzo’s smile, this fact was very pleasing to him.

“You’ve done so well for me,” Hanzo praised, bringing the candle to his lips and blowing it out. Kuai made a pathetic noise in protest, making Hanzo chuckle. “Shh, pet, I know, you want more, but that’s enough for now.” He put the candle down, before sitting down on the bed next to Kuai. “Maybe later I’ll make your back look just as pretty.”

Hanzo’s hand wrapped around Kuai’s cock, gently stroking it. Those fingers traced his veins, taking a second to play around his head, before slowly going back down to the base. His grip was firm, but not uncomfortable. All Kuai could do was watch. Watch Hanzo’s hand caress his cock, watch his own chest go up and down, watch as the wax hardened on his skin.

He felt a tightness in his stomach, throwing his head back with a muffled yell as Hanzo wrung yet another orgasm out of him. How he still had cum at this point, he didn’t know, but he felt it splash against his stomach.

“That’s it. What a beautiful sight, covered in wax and cum.” Hanzo let go, running his hand down Kuai’s thigh. His other hand reached to some of the wax, pealing it off Kuai’s skin and causing a sting as he did. “And the way your skin goes this lovely shade of red.”

Hanzo brought both hand’s back to Kuai’s torso, slowly picking at the dried wax and pulling it away. Kuai whined with every one, but Hanzo was right. The red patterns on his body against his normal skin tone were beautiful. As Hanzo removed the wax, he lent down, pressing his lips to every mark he’d made on Kuai’s body. Soon, the wax was gone, but the evidence of it’s presence still shone on his skin.

“Wonderful,” Hanzo purred, lips reaching Kuai’s belly button as his tongue slipped out of his mouth and swirled around it. “So wonderful.”

Hanzo straightened up once again, grabbing Kuai and flipping him once again, this time onto his stomach. Kuai buried his face into the pillow, but lifted it slightly when he felt Hanzo undoing the gag. As the rubber ball was removed from his mouth, Kuai felt his saliva drip down his lips and chin.

“I’m going to fuck your ass now,” Hanzo informed him, blanketing him with his whole body. “And I want to hear you scream for your Master, okay, Beautiful?”

“Yes Master,” Kuai agreed, resisting the urge to hide his face.

Hanzo kissed the back of his neck, as his cock pushed against Kuai’s entrance. Kuai was sure to make his moan as loud as possible as Hanzo began to slip inside him. His hands tugged on the rope as he felt more and more of Hanzo’s length enter him. Soon he could feel Hanzo’s pelvis against his ass, bottoming out on him.

Hanzo’s arms wrapped around Kuai’s neck, one hand gripping his chin and forcing his face up. He could feel Hanzo lift his hips until only the tip of his cock was still inside Kuai, before he slammed back inside with such force there was an audible smack from Hanzo’s pelvis hitting Kuai’s ass. Kuai made another loud noise, this time however it wasn’t quite as deliberate and a lot more natural.

Hanzo chuckled, “that’s it, let me hear how I’m making you feel.”

He began to fuck into Kuai with purpose, both strong thrusts and definitely aimed to Kuai’s prostate. The noises that seeped from his lips were genuine, pleasured filled and breathless. Hanzo’s cock drilled into him again and again, his hand gripping Kuai’s chin tighter and tighter as he sped up throughout it. Kuai’s cock pressed against the mattress, so sore from how overstimulated it was but by the Elder God’s it felt so good.

“M-Master” Kuai panted, hands clenching as Hanzo gave a thrust hard enough to knock the breath out of his lungs. “P-Please.”

“Please what, Snowflake?” Hanzo whispered, nipping on Kuai’s ear. As his cock continued to pound into Kuai, he laughed at the drawn out wail Kuai made. “Come on, Beautiful. Please what?”

“M-More,” Kuai requested, tears forming in his eyes. He blinked his eyes, letting them roll down his cheeks. “Please, more Master.”

“Mmm, I love hearing you beg for it.” Hanzo bit down hard on the back of Kuai’s neck, making Kuai buck under him slightly. Hanzo lifted himself a little, pinning Kuai under him by pushing his hands between Kuai’s shoulder blades. “If I give you more, are you going to be good for me and cum?”

“Yes Master!” Kuai yanked on the rope, and Hanzo just chuckled at his eagerness.

And Hanzo did give him more. Sometimes Kuai wasn’t sure how exactly Hanzo had the stamina to fuck him so hard and fast, but he knew that he loved it. Hanzo’s cock drove in and out of him, feeling like it was carving a permanent place inside him. All Kuai could to was scream out, brain shutting down from the pleasure, unable to speak but still able to tell Hanzo exactly how he was feeling.

His cock ground down into the mattress one final time before he was cumming again. His hole clenched around Hanzo, even as he continued to fuck into Kuai at the same pace. His mind went blank, just letting Hanzo keep going until finally he felt himself being filled.

He eventually registered Hanzo pulling out of him. The other man undoing the ropes to release them from the bed frame, but leaving his wrists and ankles tied up. Kuai let himself be manhandled, until he was sat up on Hanzo’s lap, his back to Hanzo’s chest. Arms wrapped around his waist.

“God, you are so perfect,” Hanzo complimented burying his face into Kuai’s neck. “I’m not done with you yet, Birthday Boy, but I will give you a break, if you want it.”

“Yes please, Master,” Kuai whispered. God he wanted this to continue, but he needed to catch his breath first.

“Alright,” Hanzo commented, before gently moving Kuai slightly. “Will you keep my cock warm until then?” Kuai gave an approving purr. Hanzo lifted him ever so slightly, and then he felt himself being lowered onto Hanzo’s cock. As he settled against Hanzo’s lap, those arms pulled Kuai close, holding Kuai still. “Just let me know when your ready to go.” Hanzo kissed Kuai’s temple. “Because I fully intend to keep going until you can’t take any more.”

Kuai smirked to himself, settling his head against Hanzo’s shoulder.

“Best birthday ever,” he muttered closing his eyes letting himself relax.

This was going to be a fun night.

⊰ Last ChapterExplicit Rated Oneshot
⏎Return To Explicit Rated Oneshots Masterlist⏎