The Only Thing That I Ask, Love Me Mercilessly

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 5994 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Canon Divergence, BDSM, Dom/Sub, Power Bottom/Bottom is the dom, Sharing Clothes, Bondage, Chair Sex, Chair Bondage, Anal Sex, Orgasm Delay/Denial, Hitachi Wand, Rimming, Oral Sex, Rough Sex, Rough Oral Sex, Begging, Punishment, Cock Rings, Aftercare, Dirty Talk, Hair-Pulling, Light Praise Kink, Face-Sitting, Biting, Aka I let Kuai get revenge for all those time I’ve let Hanzo be really mean to him in the bedroom, Hanzo: The risk I took was calculated but man am I bad at math, But he enjoys the miscalculation so it’s fine lmao
❥Prompt: Clothes Swap

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

This was one of the most embarrassing things Hanzo had ever been subjected to.

It wasn’t the fact he’d lost a fight against Kuai Liang that was humiliating. It wasn’t even that he was currently tied to a chair with his own chains. No, it was the fact that he was currently in Kuai Liang’s uniform. Despite their truce and whatever the fuck this relationship was now, it still made Hanzo feel uneasy being in Lin Kuei clothes. Not to mention Kuai’s quite frankly slutty sense of fashion. With the amour seemingly designed specifically to show as much of his chest as possible, Hanzo felt completely exposed even in the privacy of his own quarters. How no one had stabbed Kuai straight through the chest, he really didn’t know.

It was humiliating, but, somehow in a good way. Hanzo wasn’t sure he could explain it, even if he wanted to.

Besides, that humiliation was absolutely worth it for the sight in front of him right now.

Kuai Liang was stood leaning his weight over to one side, dressed in Hanzo’s uniform. Well, from the waist up he was, his bottom half was without clothes except those damned lace stockings that Kuai knew made Hanzo’s libido go into overdrive. Hanzo’s clothes were a little big on Kuai, but god he looked good in it. For someone who usually only ever wore blue, yellow really suited him.

Kuai had another of Hanzo’s chains and kunai in his hand, twirling it around as he observed his own handy work. His smug look told Hanzo he knew exactly how wound up Hanzo was. Hanzo almost wished that he’d had the idea to shove Kuai in his clothes during one of their previous encounters. They had a deal though, Hanzo lost their fight fair and square, and that meant Kuai was in control. He would honour that, even if he wanted nothing more than to bend Kuai over and fuck him until he was out of breath.

“You look impressed,” Kuai said in a teasing voice, stopping playing with the kunai and putting it down. “Or are you jealous that I look better in your uniform than you do?”

“Fuck you,” Hanzo growled, hating how his tone probably made Kuai think he was right in that assessment.

“Well that is the plan,” Kuai countered, making his way to where he had Hanzo captive. When he was close enough, he grabbed Hanzo’s hair, tangling it between his fingers and yanking his head up. “But you should know by now dear, that I appreciate foreplay.”

Hanzo huffed, he knew what Kuai really meant by foreplay. Teasing. Taking Hanzo to the edge and denying him climax. And given the last few times Hanzo was in control? Yeah, he had a feeling Kuai was going to particularly mean with it this time. Out loud, he would be complaining, but internally? He was interested to see just how far Kuai would push him.

“I can take anything you throw at me,” Hanzo boasted. He always tried his best to goad Kuai while he was in control and it was frustrating how calm and collected he always was. Kuai had gotten pushing Hanzo’s buttons down to an art, while Hanzo was yet to find any of Kuai’s.

He was determined to push his luck this time around. While Kuai was the only person who’d ever been dominant with him, there was always an edge of softness to it. Kuai Liang was never outright sadistic, just a bit bitchy.

Hanzo wanted to see how much of a bitch Kuai Liang could be.

“Oh, I’m sure you can,” Kuai said in a patronising tone. He pulled on Hanzo’s hair again, fairly hard, causing Hanzo to hiss at the sting. Kuai laughed and let go.

Hanzo watched in anticipation as Kuai walked in front of him and settled on his lap facing him. He tangled one hand back into Hanzo’s hair again, while the other trailed down to hover over his crotch. Kuai pushed down, grinding his palm against Hanzo’s clothed cock. Hanzo groaned at the friction, his cock already hard and straining against the fabric.

“Hmm, hard for me already?” Kuai teased, pushing down just a little harder. “You really are a dirty old man, aren’t you?”

“Maybe if you didn’t walk around half naked all the time, I’d have more control over myself,” Hanzo retorted, although he knew this particular subject wasn’t one he’d get the desired reaction from. “Even wearing my clothes you somehow made them slutty.”

“You could make them slutty yourself if you weren’t a coward.” Kuai pushed down harder for a minute forcing another lewd noise from Hanzo’s mouth rather than the sarcastic reply he wanted to make.

He let go of Hanzo’s hair, hands trailing making their way to the belt. Fingers took little time unclipping the buckle, before hooking into the hem. He slowly begun to pull down Hanzo’s pants, just enough to reveal his cock. It was almost embarrassing the way his cock sprung free, like it was so desperate for attention it couldn’t wait.

“So eager,” Kuai chuckled, running his finger along the length. “You like to act like you’re always in complete control, but I’ve trained your body to respond this way from just a looking at me.”

Hanzo opened his mouth to argue but was cut off by Kuai swooping in for a kiss. Hanzo felt Kuai’s hand yank his hair once more, while his other wrapped around Hanzo’s cock. Kuai’s tongue entered his mouth, and Hanzo immediately let his mingle with it. He could feel Kuai’s smile against his lips.

Kuai’s hand began to stroke his cock, slow and light, enough for him to feel it but not enough to get gratification out of it yet. Hanzo wanted to buck up into his hand, but the weight of Kuai in his lap prevented it. Pulling away from the kiss, Kuai licked Hanzo’s lips as he did, twisting his hand and making Hanzo groan.

“Gods, you always act like I’m desperate for it, but look at you, Master Hasashi,” Kuai whispered in his ear, giving a particularly hard tug on his hair. “I’ve barely touched you and your already a moaning mess.”

“It’s just a natural reaction” Hanzo argued, trying to suppress another noise as Kuai’s thumb circled the head of his cock. “Nothing to do with you at all.”

“Oh really?” Kuai purred, once again not rising to Hanzo’s taunts. “That’d be a little more believable, Dear, if you weren’t insistent on having me all to yourself.”

“That’s… different.” He wasn’t sure why he was trying to argue, it was true. Kuai Liang was his and only his. No one else could touch him. “Only I can fuck you like that. Anyone could do what you do to me.”

Kuai giggled at that, and Hanzo was growing frustrated that nothing seemed to phase him.

“I guess that means anyone could do this then?”

Kuai slipped down of Hanzo’s lap, settling on his knees. Hanzo wanted to ask what he was doing, but was cut off when he felt Kuai’s mouth surrounded his cock. Kuai pushed himself down, hitting the back of his throat almost immediately. Okay, Hanzo hated to admit that Kuai probably was the only person he knew who was so skilled with his mouth.

Kuai drew back, trailing his tongue along the underside of Hanzo’s cock, before diving back down. He kept this strange rhythm, pulling away slowly, making sure to lap at Hanzo’s flesh before driving back down quickly. The shift in speeds keeping Hanzo on his toes, but he still began to grow accustomed to it.

He could feel himself gradually building up, but before he could have sweet relief, Kuai released him. Hanzo groaned, he knew that was coming, yet it still annoyed him. What was it about Kuai Liang that got so under his skin?

“Enjoying yourself?” Kuai questioned, licking the tip of Hanzo’s cock but doing nothing more for him.

“You act so smug, but consider this,” Hanzo sneered, “even when your the one in control, your still on your knees before me.”

To Hanzo’s surprise, Kuai’s eyebrows drew together in the first sign of annoyance he’d ever shown. It wasn’t much, and didn’t last long, but something in the statement clearly bothered him. Finally. Who knew that button he’d been searching for was actually so easy to find?

“You don’t seem to understand your position here, Master Hasashi,” Kuai said, clamping his mouth around the head of his cock, swirling his tongue around the slit. He pulled off again, wrapping his hand around instead and slowly began to pump. “You don’t get to cum until I say so, and every time you disobey, I will make you wait just that little bit longer.”

As if to prove the point he began to stroke Hanzo’s cock at a fast pace. Hanzo jerked and strained against the restraints as the fast pace quickly brought him close to climax once again. And suddenly as he started, Kuai stopped. He released Hanzo’s cock, and just watched as Hanzo jerked his hips desperate for some friction or anything to let him finish. A minute went by, and Hanzo’s climax was completely lost to him. He made a whine between his panting.

That damned mouth was back on his cock, Kuai working his length like his life depended on sucking Hanzo off as fast as he could. That feeling began building again, Kuai’s wet mouth gliding along his length, so deep that Hanzo occasionally heard him gag. And once again, Kuai stopped, although this time he kept Hanzo’s cock inside his mouth, for a minute before pulling away.

His cock was desperate for release that Kuai Liang was determined to deny him. Kuai’s hand was on him again, those damned fingers teasing him, bringing him to the bring of oblivion before leaving him high and dry. His mouth was back, this time slow and sensual, like he was taking his time to taste every inch of Hanzo’s flesh. He stopped again, pulling away.

“Do you understand yet?” Kuai questioned, pulling himself up and once more settling himself on Hanzo’s lap. Kuai ground down on his cock, and Hanzo hissed at the thought that he was so very close to the bliss of Kuai’s insides, yet could do nothing to change that. “I asked you a question, Master Hasashi.”

“Gods, yes, just-“ Hanzo exhaled through his teeth. “Just stop teasing me.”

“Impatient as always,” Kuai commented, half closing his eyelids. “It’s always to the point with you. What’s wrong with savouring the moment?”

Still he reached his hand around to find Hanzo’s cock. Holding it in place, Hanzo felt the tip push against Kuai’s hole. Given the wetness he could feel, he could only assume Kuai had prepared himself before hand. That seemed to be happening a lot more recently, but Hanzo supposed it made sense. If there was one inevitable thing that came from their encounters, it was that by the end of the night, Kuai would have Hanzo’s cock in his ass.

Kuai slowly lowered himself onto Hanzo’s cock, moaning as his insides made way for the intrusion. It was amazing just how tight Kuai still was, even after all this time. It truly did feel like he was made for Hanzo’s cock. If he wasn’t so private with his sex life, he’d question the God’s on that one. No way something so perfect was just a coincidence.

Kuai’s ass was flush against his lap, Hanzo buried as deep as he could go. Kuai slowly lifted himself, before letting himself drop down. Hanzo groaned, pulling on the chains again. He wished his hands were free so he could grab hold of Kuai’s hips and force him to go faster. Or he could feel at Kuai’s ass. Or just touch any part of him he could. Kuai knew by now letting Hanzo have free use of his hands invited a power struggle, so he tended to take it away.

Kuai’s movements were slow, but Hanzo would be lying if it wasn’t good. Kuai’s hands were on Hanzo’s chest, gripping the fabric of the armour to help balance him. When Hanzo could feel Kuai’s weight shift off him he would thrust up to meet him.

He needed this to go faster. He recalled the way Kuai looked when Hanzo called his dominance into question. That was the button he wanted to push more, to see what Kuai would do. He just had to wait for an opportunity.

“Faster,” Hanzo demanded, causing Kuai to laugh.

“You really are needy, aren’t you?” Kuai didn’t cave to the demand, in fact if anything he went slower. Hanzo made a frustrated snort. “How about this, call me by my title, and I’ll give you what you want.”

Oh. Kuai Liang had just given him an opportunity on a silver platter.

He was going to have fun with this.

“Why would I do that?” Hanzo hissed, watching the way Kuai’s eyes squinted suspiciously at him. “And entertain your attempt to play the dominant?”

Kuai didn’t reply, his movements slowed but didn’t stop. He was looking at Hanzo like he wanted an explanation. Well, if that’s what he wanted, that’s what Hanzo would give him.

“Please, Kuai Liang, we both know you are naturally the submissive between us,” He said in a smug tone, watching the way Kuai tilted his head. “Even when trying to be the one in control, you know your place is on your knees sucking my dick.” Kuai’s mouth twitched, and Hanzo knew this was working. “And you clearly know this is the truth, given the only way you can even pretend to be in control is by dressing in my clothes.”

It was at this point, Kuai stopped moving completely.

He stared Hanzo in the eyes, thinly veiled contempt somewhat masked by a look of curiosity. Like there was something he was trying to figure out. Hanzo just jerked his chin upwards, wordlessly telling Kuai to “do something about it”. He was ready for it. For Kuai to fuck and use him so hard he couldn’t breath. He dared him to do something about it.

Kuai Liang moved.

He stood up, removing Hanzo from inside him, and then walked off across the room.

Wait. What?

Panic began to overwhelm Hanzo’s mind as he called out “w-wait! What are you doing?”

Kuai didn’t answer, just continued to walk away, and Hanzo was terrified the other man was just going to walk out of the room and leave him high and dry. Thankfully, he approached the desk rather than the door. He picked up the bottle of wine that Hanzo left for later, uncorked it, and poured a glass. Grabbing the chair and with the wine in his other hand, he made his way back to Hanzo, dragging the chair along the floor behind him.

He set the chair in front of Hanzo, placing the wine glass on it, and then walked off to the other side of the room. Hanzo craned his neck trying to see what he was doing. Maybe pushing Kuai without knowing exactly how he’d react was not his smartest idea. At the very least, Kuai was still here and seemed to have a plan. It was now realising he had no idea what that plan would be that made him doubt his own actions.

Kuai opened the set of drawers, routing around for the secret compartment Hanzo kept his intimate belongings in. He could see Kuai pull out some of the goodies within, but couldn’t see what they were. Kuai made his way back over, placing a hitachi wand on the chair. Kuai held up his hand, revealing a small silver ring. A cock ring.

Well, Kuai certainly knew where to strike when he wanted to demand obedience, Hanzo would give him that.

Kuai bent down, slipping the ring over the head of Hanzo’s cock and pushing it all the way down to the base. He wrapped his hand around his cock again, this time jerking him so fast Hanzo was sure he was about to blow right there and then. But nothing came, he got to the edge and then that ring brought everything to a screeching halt.

Satisfied, Kuai got back up, picking the wine glass and hitachi wand up and sitting down on the other chair. He lent back, taking a sip of his wine, and flicking the on switch of the hitachi wand.

“I am going to hold this against your dick, and watch you squirm while I enjoy this glass of wine,” Kuai explained, lifting his leg until he nudged Hanzo’s cock with his foot. “And maybe if you remember how to address your superiors by the time I’m done I’ll show you some mercy.”

Hanzo didn’t have a chance to argue, as the wand was pushed against his cock. The vibrations immediately took hold, and he gasped at the sensation. Kuai sat forward in the chair, watching Hanzo’s cock intently and taking another sip of wine. Hanzo closed his eyes, gritting his teeth and trying to shut off from the sensation. It was difficult however, when Kuai kept moving the damned thing, never letting it sit in one spot for too long. It wasn’t even on it’s highest setting, but Hanzo felt like he would erupt like a volcano at any moment.

That cock ring though. It was stopping him at every turn. Every time his orgasm was stolen from him, every second his cock got more sensitive. He could feel himself started to sweat. Opening his eyes, he looked down at his own cock, red and angry and dripping with precum, desperate for relief. He looked back to Kuai to see he was only half way through his wine.

Fuck.

He let out a frustrated scream as the wand was pushed against the head of his cock. Kuai looked completely passive, almost bored actually. Like he was dealing with a mundane task, rather than administering sexual torture. It wasn’t Kuai’s usual playful smugness, but it wasn’t the frustration and anger Hanzo had wanted to illicit.

He was going to get that anger, no matter how hard he had to push, and no matter how long he had to endure this orgasm denial.

How he withstood Kuai’s painfully slow drinking, he had no idea. That wand was constantly on him until he was a quaking mess. Still, he withstood it. Waiting for his next opportunity to piss Kuai Liang off.

It seemed like an eternity for Kuai to finish his drink. But he did, and as he placed the empty glass on the floor, he finally removed the damned wand.

Kuai looked him in the eye as he asked, “are you ready to behave now, Master Hasashi?”

“Oh, of course,” Hanzo said sarcastically.

“Of course, what?” Kuai prompted, clearly sensing that Hanzo wasn’t sincere but still trying to push it.

Hanzo let his face be consumed by an evil grin as he lent forward, about to say one thing he knew would really twist the knife in.

“Of course, Tundra.”

Kuai bared his teeth, and for a split secondary looked like he was genuinely considering just murdering Hanzo there and then. He let out a very loud sigh, before seemingly repressing the rage again, and returning to his indifference.

“Well, don’t say I didn’t give you chance to comply.”

Kuai stood up and walked around to the back of the chair. Hanzo yelped as he was yanked backwards. He grunted as he hit the floor. Disorientated, he blinked and tried to get baring of what had just happened. He was still tied to the chair, only now he was laying back on the floor. One minute, Kuai was stood over him, the next, he was on his knees, hovering directly over his face. Hanzo opened his mouth, intending to ask what Kuai was doing, only to find that Kuai took the chance to immediately shove his cock down Hanzo’s throat.

Hanzo gave a shocked gasp, muffled by his now occupied mouth. All he could see now was Kuai’s ass, and while that really wasn’t a bad thing, it did mean he couldn’t be prepared for anything else Kuai was about to throw at him.

Kuai began to slowly thrust, Hanzo trying to get used to the rhythm. Despite the speed, there was a roughness to his movements that had never been present before. Hanzo would be pleased to have finally brought this out, if he weren’t trying to focus on actually breathing. Maybe provoking Kuai when he wasn’t accustomed to having his throat fucked raw wasn’t his best idea. Still he definitely had a lot more respect for how easily Kuai handled Hanzo’s rough treatment, it wasn’t as simple as he had assumed it would be.

Just as he was starting to get a handle of what was happening, he felt that damned vibrator being pushed against his cock again. He jerked from the sensation, only to end up gagged seconds later as the movement forced Kuai’s cock deeper into his throat. Kuai pulled out, a line a saliva connecting his cock to Hanzo’s lips. All Hanzo could concentrate on was getting lung fulls of air.

“Call me by my title,” Kuai ordered, rutting against Hanzo’s face, smearing the saliva over.

“Fuck you,” Hanzo growled.

Kuai unceremoniously shoved his cock back into Hanzo’s mouth, and the vibration of the wand got a little stronger. Kuai’s thrusts were a little faster now, and all Hanzo could hope to do was try and ride them out. He felt himself reach another climax that never came, causing him to splutter around Kuai’s dick. This didn’t seem to deter Kuai much.

Kuai once more pulled his cock out, shouting “Submit!”

“Fuck you,” Hanzo snarled again, and despite that he opened his mouth again, allowing Kuai to slide back inside.

It really wasn’t so much the throat fucking that Hanzo wasn’t handling. Sure every time Kuai got a little faster and thrust a little harder he ended up gagging and having to try and regulate his breathing again, but that was nothing compared to how much his cock was starting to ache. The vibration setting went higher with every refusal, and it was beginning to break his resolve. He usually caved before now, this was the longest he’d held out.

Kuai’s cock hit the back of his throat as another failed orgasm hit him, and he’d had fun with the reaction he wanted. It was time to relent, and beg for mercy.

“Submit,” Kuai snarled again as he pulled out of Hanzo.

“P-please,” Hanzo whispered between coughs. “Grandmaster, I’m Sorry.”

“What was that?” Kuai casually asked as he shifted his weight slightly. Hanzo gasped in relief when the wand was removed from his cock.

“Grandmaster,” Hanzo breathed out, knowing that was the word Kuai wanted to hear out of all of them.

“See,” Kuai said as he twisted around, sitting on Hanzo’s chest and leering down at him. “That wasn’t so hard, was it?” He turned the wand off and finally discarded it before patting Hanzo’s cheek a couple of times. “Although you will forgive me for being a little weary of your sudden chance of heart.” Hanzo gulped, as Kuai’s thumb traced his lips. “I may need you to prove your desire to cooperate.”

Kuai pushed himself up on his knees, shuffling forward slightly, before settling on Hanzo’s face. There was no need for a command, Hanzo already knew what was expected of him. His tongue darted out of his mouth, trailing along until he located Kuai’s hole. As he lazily began to trail his tongue around the rim, Kuai reached down to hold Hanzo’s head in place by his hair.

Kuai moaned lightly as Hanzo worked his tongue inside. Hanzo tried to move his arms, until he remembered they were chained down. He wanted to take hold of Kuai’s hips, keep him in place as he pushed him down further. He’d done it before, had Kuai tied in ropes and kept him sat on his face until Kuai was begging to be fucked.

Hanzo concentrated on the movements of his tongue, alternating between penetrating past the ring of muscles and pulling out to lap around the rim. He could hear Kuai’s breathing getting ragged, his fingernails digging into Hanzo’s scalp.

“Yes,” Kuai whispered as Hanzo’s tongue slipped in again. “Shit, yes, ah, like that.” Kuai rolled his hips a little, tilting his head back. “Your tongue has better uses than making cutting remarks.”

Kuai was testing him. Trying to get him to disobey again so he could have an excuse to start edging Hanzo again. Hanzo wasn’t going to fall for it. He just pushed his tongue as far as he could, straining his head to go deeper. Kuai closed his eyes, a small smile appearing on his face.

“How do I taste, Master Hasashi?” Kuai asked, rolling his hips slightly. Hanzo answered the question with a particularly long and slow swipe of his tongue. Kuai’s whole body shuddered. “God, you love this don’t you? Eating me out like it’s second nature.”

He did love this. More specifically he loved the way this simple thing seemed to turn Kuai into a moaning mess. Regardless of who had the power, the reactions Kuai had were perfect. He made note that one day, he would have Kuai tied down somewhere, completely immobilised, and just see how long it would take the Lin Kuei Grandmaster to cum from just being tongue fucked alone.

Today was not that day, emphasised by the way Kuai released his head and stood up.

“Grandmaster,” he groaned, wanting nothing more than for Kuai’s ass to be planted firmly on his face again.

Kuai ignored this, reaching to haul Hanzo back up until the chair was back on it’s legs. Kuai reached down to Hanzo’s straining cock, and finally removed the ring. Things seemed to happen so fast, because next thing he knew Kuai was once more sat in his lap, and without any announcement was pushing himself down on Hanzo’s cock. It took everything Hanzo had to not just cum from how tight it felt.

Kuai bottomed out, sitting still as he reached a hand to clasp Hanzo’s throat. No where near hard enough to cause any issues with breathing, but there was a strange possessiveness that had never been present before.

“I am going to ride you,” Kuai spoke lowly, gently squeezing his hand, “and you are going to cum in my ass, do you understand?”

“Yes, Grandmaster.”

“Good boy,” Kuai purred and Hanzo felt himself flush. Oh, having those words turned back on him felt so strange yet so right. I can see why he likes it so much.

He was surprised when Kuai rocked straight into a brutal pace, the first time he slammed his hips down almost completely took Hanzo’s breath from his lungs. The movements were so powerful Hanzo wondered what would be more bruised in the morning, his pelvis or Kuai’s ass.

Kuai’s hands gripped his armour, using them for more leverage to help keep his pace. Hanzo was almost mesmerised by the sight in front of him. Everything about this was like something from his wet dreams. The way Kuai bounced on his cock like his life depended on it, the moans and whispered curse words spilling from his lips, the way his face was twisted with rage, determination and lust. Was this actually happening? Had he fallen asleep at some point?

A particularly hard roll of hips had Hanzo bucking and confirming this situation was oh so very real.

Fuck he didn’t want this to end.

Kuai pressed his face into Hanzo’s neck, lips ghosting against his skin, as he trailed kisses along. Strangely tender considering the situation. Too tender. Kuai Liang was up to something else and Hanzo couldn’t figure out what.

Well, until it felt Kuai’s teeth graze the flesh of his shoulder.

Is he going to-

His internal question was answered before he could finish asking it, as he felt Kuai’s jaw clamp down, and the pressure of those teeth start to puncture his flesh.

His breathing hitched, his body white hot. Hanzo had a habit of leaving his mark on Kuai, a symbol of his ownership. And now, Kuai Liang had done the same, claiming Hanzo as his own. Kuai bit down harder, the sting intense but pleasant. No. More than pleasant.

He’d never felt so fucking good in his life.

His vision began turning white, and his hips jerked up so fast he heard a very audible smack as his hips collided with Kuai’s ass. He came. Hard. God had he ever cum this hard in his life? And all from a fucking bite? Elder gods what power does this man have over me?

Kuai’s hips rocked slower now, trying to milk Hanzo for all he was worth. He stopped biting, tongue darting to lick at the wound. Hanzo glanced down at the wound, red and raw, and god it looked good on him. He almost cursed Kuai for not doing this sooner.

“Hm, that was fun, I can see why you like biting me so much,” Kuai purred, pressing his lips against Hanzo’s cheek. “You came a lot too, did you enjoy it that much?”

“Yes, Grandmaster,” Hanzo answered absolutely out of breath. He could have denied everything, but why would he? It was plain from the fact he could feel his cum leaking out of Kuai and down his cock.

Kuai pulled himself away, slipping Hanzo’s softening cock out of him. He went to adjust the chains, but instead of undoing them completely like Hanzo expected, he just loosened them enough to let Hanzo free of the chair. As Hanzo tried to stand, he felt his legs give way, feeling completely boneless. Kuai caught him easily, before manhandling him until he was on his knees.

Kuai placed his hand on Hanzo’s chin, tilting it upwards. Hanzo could see where this was going. Kuai’s cock was still hard, dripping with precum. He needed to finish himself.

“As you can no doubt see, I’m not quite finished here yet,” Kuai said, pressing his fingers into Hanzo’s jaw. He followed this command and opened his mouth. “And I quite enjoyed myself when I was fucking your throat earlier, so I think I’m going to do that and then cum over your face, okay?”

“Yes, Grandmaster,” Hanzo replied before letting his mouth hang open again. A switch had really been flipped somewhere in Kuai’s mind, and Hanzo was loving every second of it.

The familiar feeling of Kuai’s fingers wrapping in his hair, and the cold flesh being stuffed into his mouth. Hanzo didn’t dare move, Kuai’s grip was tight and if he had wanted him to do anything he was sure it would have been commanded. Kuai took some mercy on him this time, starting slowly and not pushing too deep. Hanzo sucked and licked at the length inside him.

However as the pace started to pick up he gave that up to focus on breathing instead. As Kuai’s cock slammed into him, he considered how many times the tables had been turned, when Kuai was the one on his knees trying to ride out Hanzo’s desires. Knowing that this was what it felt like? He understood why Kuai was always such a brat now, because god did it feel good being slowly worked down to total submission.

It was like the weirdest and sexiest epiphany he’d ever had in his life.

“What’s it you said me once?” Kuai asked suddenly, thrusting a little harder, “that I was a lot easier to deal with when I’ve got my mouth full and can’t talk back?” The smile was what Hanzo could only describe as pure evil. “I understand what you mean now. You’re a lot more agreeable with a cock in your mouth.”

Hanzo groaned in protest, but it did little more than provide Kuai with extra pleasure from the vibrations.

He could feel his knees start to scuff from the wood below and the bite wound was throbbing. He could feel Kuai’s cock twitch in his mouth, precum spreading around him mouth, but it was clear Kuai was reaching his limit himself.

It was sudden. Kuai pulled out, one hand still gripped Hanzo’s hair while the other went to take hold of his cock. It only took a few strokes for him to cum, aiming directly for Hanzo’s face. Hanzo closed his eyes, scared for the possibility of the cum getting in his eyes. He felt the surprisingly warm fluid splash against his face, dripping down.

When he felt no more being added he opened his eyes again. Kuai was already bending down, undoing the chains and whispering sweet praise at Hanzo. Hanzo didn’t hear it really, his head was still reeling from everything he’d just experienced.

With the chains gone, Kuai pressed a kiss to Hanzo’s cheek and asked “is there anything you need?”

What did he need? He really didn’t know at that moment. He needed to reevaluate his entire life view. He was a dominant man, and he knew he’d always prefer to be the one in complete control. And yet, here he was, absolutely basking in post orgasm clarity from being treated so roughly. Dominant. Submissive. It really didn’t matter anymore, as long as the one he was fucking was Kuai Liang, everything felt so good.

“Earthrealm to Hanzo,” Kuai Liang prompted softly, gently tilting Hanzo’s face towards him. “I haven’t actually fucked your brains out have I?”

Hanzo smirked, before dissolving into a low laugh. “I didn’t think you had that in you.”

“Yes, well,” Kuai started as he threw Hanzo’s arm over his shoulder and began to hoist him up. “I figured you were trying to provoke me.” Hanzo resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Of course Kuai would claim to have known all along and not just let his temper get the better of him. Although, knowing Kuai Liang, it was probably at least partially the truth. There was no denying he was annoyed, but Kuai was far too intelligent for his own good sometimes, there was no way he’d miss that Hanzo was doing it on purpose. “Thought if that was really what you really wanted, that was what I was going to give you.”

“Well, good job on that,” Hanzo said, feeling a strange warmth at the smile on Kuai’s face. He suddenly realised Kuai was guiding him somewhere, and he asked “uh, where are we going?”

“A bath,” Kuai answered, “you didn’t give me an answer so thought it was a good place to start.”

Hanzo hadn’t realised how much he stunk of sweat until that moment. Grimacing as he said “I agree.”

Just before they got to the door of Hanzo’s private bathroom, Kuai looked at him with a questioning look as he said “so, for future reference, is that a side of me you want to see again?”

“Absolutely,” Hanzo answered, his eagerness made Kuai laugh as he went to open to door. Hanzo couldn’t help himself, he reached and gently put a hand around Kuai’s throat and lent into his ear and whispers, “although it’s cute you think you’re ever going to defeat me again.”

Kuai gave him a wry smile, “we shall see about that, Master Hasashi.”

In the end, Hanzo didn’t care which of them won next time. He knew that regardless of who was dominant and who was submissive, he was in for a good time. If he won, he would get back at Kuai for this all tenfold. If Kuai won? Well, he looked forward to seeing how much further he could push the man.

He would be gleefully counting down the days until their next encounter.

⊰ Last FicSubScorp Week 2022Next Fic ⊱
⊰ Last FicHatefuckNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To SubScorp Week 2022 Masterlist⏎
⏎Return To Hatefuck Masterlist⏎