Oh, Do You Know What You Got Into? Can You Handle What I'm About To Do?

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 2896 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Erotic Photos, Orgasm Control, Sounding, Dom/sub, BDSM, Face Slapping, Bondage, Restraints, Anal Fingering, Anal Sex, Orgasm Denial, Aftercare
❥Prompt: Erotic Photos + Orgasm Control + Sounding

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

God Kuai was such a tease sometimes.

Granted, after the first incident where Kuai had sent a nude photograph, Hanzo had requested more. It just seemed the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei had a horrible nack of knowing when Hanzo was trying to get work done, and chose those moments to send him new ones.

They started tame enough. Always stopping just short of showing off his cock. Usually with something to show off though. Those stockings, a pair of nipple clamps, a dildo or vibrator resting between Kuai’s pecs.

Over time, they’d gotten a little more daring and a lot more shameless.

The first one Kuai had sent that had his cock actually on full display had taken Hanzo completely off guard. He was thankful that time he’d been alone in his quarters. Despite having a quiet moment between his work, Hanzo couldn’t drop everything else he was doing to go fuck Kuai. That didn’t stop him from jerking himself off to the photo however.

From there, it just seemed Kuai’s horny photographic endeavours had become a game. Each time he sent one was a new level, where he had to outdo his previous score. Photographs of him bent over with a plug in his ass, ones of him deepthroating one dildo while he rode another, even one where he was fingering his own ass. They were always accompanied by captions about enjoying himself and wishing he had someone to join him. Aside from a few times, it always worked to get Hanzo teleport to him.

As his phone vibrated, he sighed. He knew it was Kuai with another nude photo. He had paperwork to do. He couldn’t be distracted. Despite that he found himself unlocking his phone to look at the incoming photo.

[Kuai Liang said: ✨ Trying something new ✨ ]
[Kuai Liang sent a photo]

When Hanzo’s jaw went slack when his eyes met the photograph in question. There was Kuai’s cock, front and centre, a metal rod with a small ball at the end sticking half way out of the slit. His first instinct was to cross his legs. Yet the more he looked at it, the more intrigued he was. He’d never thought about sticking something up there, and seeing it for the first time like this? He wanted to take hold of it, push it in and out and twist it and see what noises he could draw out of Kuai’s pretty lips.

He was brought out of his fantasy by another message.

[Kuai Liang said: It fit 💕 ]
[Kuai Liang sent a photo]

Indeed the second photo revealed that the metal rod mostly gone, aside from the ball that rested against the tip. The rod had looked slim enough, but god fucking damn the fact it could slip inside at all? Hanzo could feel his cock twitch, hardening as he stared between the photos.

[Kuai Liang said: Didn’t think this would be as good as it is 💕 ]
[Kuai Liang said: Shame there’s no one here to help me play with it 😔 ]
[Kuai Liang said: Unless you’re free of course? 😘 ]

Hanzo would not succumb. He had paperwork to complete. He had duties to fulfil. He would not succumb to the Lin Kuei temptress that continued to make his life and dick hard.

He closed his eyes, trying to ignore the way he felt his flames licking his skin.

“Well, glad you could join me, Grandmaster Hasashi~”

Hanzo opened his eyes to find himself in Kuai Liang’s room, the man in question lazily sitting on his bed with his cock on full display.

Oh god fucking dammit. He was so fucking weak.

Well he was here now, he supposed he should make the most of that. He walked towards the bed, eyes fixed between Kuai’s legs. The rod was still snuggly inside, and Hanzo wanted nothing more that to play around with it.

“What exactly is that?” Hanzo asked, eyeing Kuai’s cock and resisting the urge to touch.

“It’s called a sounding rod,” Kuai claimed, reaching down to touch the ball at the end, and twisting it slightly. “I’ve never considered it before, but it’s quite good, actually.”

Sometimes the things Kuai seemed to enjoy sexually made even Hanzo do a double take. That said, while he personally could not understand how this could possibly be good for Kuai Liang, there was absolutely no denying Hanzo found it hot to look at.

He finally broke, climbing onto the bed and forcing Kuai down with a hand to his chest. His other hand reached down to Kuai’s cock, fingers wrapping around the shaft while his thumb went to that ball. He ran his thumb against it feeling it twist inside and causing Kuai to moan slightly.

“You are such a tease. You never learn, do you?” He growled, rolling his thumb the opposite direction, pressing down on Kuai’s chest to stop him from squirming.

“A man’s never too old to learn,” Kuai purred in return, rolling his hips.

“If only those lessons would actually stick.” Hanzo released Kuai’s cock and roughly slapped his face instead. To his surprise, Kuai laughed, and it just served to egg Hanzo on. “Stay down, if you move, you’ll regret it.”

He let go, waiting a minute to see if Kuai would try to move. When he just lay still, looking at Hanzo expectantly, it seemed he was going to behave for once. Hanzo got up, walking over to the set of drawers he knew Kuai kept his toys. He began rooting through, finding four sets of cuffs, two for around Kuai’s wrists, and two around his ankles. He then reached for a ball gag, as much as he liked to hear Kuai’s sounds he could do without his smart mouth for a moment. He then grabbed the lube.

Making his way over he was somewhat surprise Kuai was still lying there, looking smugly at him with his hands behind his head. He wouldn’t be so smug soon, if Hanzo had his way. He put the things down on the bedside table.

“This is your safe sign,” Hanzo informed him, holding up his hand and making a circle between his fingers and thumb.

“Very well,” Kuai replied as Hanzo grabbed the cuffs.

Kuai didn’t resist as Hanzo put Kuai’s first wrist into the cuff, before attaching the other end to the bed’s head board headboard. He did the same to Kuai’s other arm. Once those were dealt with, he grabbed the gag. Again he expected resistance, but as soon as Hanzo brought it to Kuai’s face, he opened his mouth. As Hanzo secured it, he began to get suspicious.

“What are you up to?” He questioned, and Kuai tilted his head innocently like he had no idea what Hanzo was talking about. Hanzo roughly slapped his face again, and aside from a satisfied sigh he got no reaction. “In all the time we’ve been fucking, you have never been this well behaved.” He reached for the final cuffs, turning to Kuai’s feet to secure his ankles. “I don’t know what you’re planning, but you’d better reconsider whatever it is right now.”

He was even able to put the cuffs on Kuai’s ankles with no fuss. He was bracing himself for a well timed kick, but it never came. As he adjusted Kuai to be spread eagle, he took a step back to observe him. He really was a picture like this. Hanzo blinked, an idea blossoming in his head.

He brought his phone out of his pocket, bringing up the camera function and aiming at Kuai Liang. Admittedly he didn’t have the capacity for selfies like Kuai seemed to, but he wouldn’t mind adding a few of his own snaps of Kuai to his collection. He crawled up onto the bed, taking another closer shot, and one more focused on his cock.

He placed the phone down on the bed, reaching for Kuai’s cock instead. Kuai groaned and squirmed slightly but didn’t fight it. With one hand he held Kuai’s cock still, while with the other he took the ball in between his fingers, pulling it out ever so slightly. He then plunged it back inside. It was careful and slow, wanting to make sure he didn’t cause any pain or damage. Nothing could have prepared him for how absolutely erotic the sound Kuai made was.

“Who’d have known you were this much of a slut?” Hanzo commented, with a dark smirk as Kuai looked at him pleadingly. He pulled the rod up again, a little further than before. Pressing it back inside drew that same throaty whine from Kuai’s lips. “The Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei likes having his cock plugged up.”

He continued playing with the rod, trying to see what other noises he could pry from Kuai. He twisted as he pulled out, beginning to get a little bolder with how fast he worked, to push it in and out like he was using the rod to fuck the cock in front of him. Kuai’s body was trembling, back arching and limbs straining against the restraints. Hanzo licked his lips, he could feel his own cock straining against his trousers.

He let go, reaching for the phone and the lube. Reaching down between Kuai’s legs, he circled the other man’s hole with a finger. It was already wet, Kuai clearly having partially prepared himself. He clicked open the lube, spurting some over his left hand. He hated how impatient he was feeling, and as he managed to push two fingers inside, he was glad Kuai knew him so well at this point.

He stilled his fingers, holding his phone up to take some more photos. Scissoring his fingers, he worked slow and methodically, pausing so he could get the perfect photographs. Kuai whined as he added a third finger and took another picture. The forth finger was very much the same.

“I may not have your eye for photography,” Hanzo commented as he pulled his fingers free, and reached for his belt, “but these will serve me nicely on lonely nights in the Fire Gardens.”

Kuai made a noise of agreement, as Hanzo pulled away his trousers. His cock now free, he made short work of slicking himself up. Pressing his cock against Kuai’s entrance, he took a photograph, and continued to take them as he pushed inside. As he bottomed out, he was satisfied he had more than enough photographs for now, so the threw the phone back onto the bed.

“God, you look good like this.” Hanzo grabbed Kuai’s hips, drawing back before slamming back inside. “A cock inside you, your mouth and cock stuffed.” He thrust again and Kuai groaned and twisted in his bonds. “Completely at my mercy.” Another thrust, and he lent forward, hands tracing up Kuai’s sides until he was pinning down Kuai’s arms. “Still suspicious why you’re being so well behaved.” He rolled his hips again, watching the way Kuai’s eyes widened. “Or did you finally learn your place in this world?”

Hah, that was absolutely wishful thinking. Granted, Hanzo fucking loved the way Kuai fought back. But the idea of the man actually submitting and fawning over his commands? God, that made him go wild.

His grip on Kuai’s arms tightened as he began to move his hips more, steadily building his speed up. He watched as Kuai’s eyes alternated between screwing shut and going wide, looking up at Hanzo like he was looking at a deity. Hanzo growled. Was he dreaming right now? Had he fallen asleep while doing his paperwork? How was this situation so perfect?

Kuai shuddered and made a loud groan, shaking his head. Hanzo paused and raised an eyebrow. His eyes raked down Kuai’s body, trying to work out what had just happened. Gaze landed on Kuai’s cock, and the glint of silver at his slit. A thought occurred to him.

“Oh, oh, I know what that was.” He pulled back, taking hold of Kuai’s cock again. He stroked, delighted by the high pitched wine. “You can’t cum with this in your cock, can you?” He began thrusting his hips, stroking Kuai’s cock in time to his movements. The way Kuai frantically began to shake his head again answered his question. “Oh, such sweet revenge. You’re such a tease, but can never take what you dish out can you?”

He continued to fuck into Kuai, hand still caressing the mans cock as he wailed into the ball gag. He was going at an even pace, watching as Kuai squirmed and screwed his eyes shut. His breathing was heavy, and he was slowly starting to sweat. Hanzo smirked to himself, remembering all the times Kuai had him in the same position.

He watched as Kuai’s body jerked off the bed again, another orgasm stolen from him. Tears were building in the mans eyes, likely overstimulation and as he wasn’t making the safe sign, Hanzo decided it was safe to continue. His sped up his movements, watching how Kuai’s body responded in desperation. Hanzo continued to fuck him through another spoilt orgasm. Kuai’s body jerked in frustration.

“Look at you,” Hanzo huffed, clamping his hand around Kuai’s throat. “Look how beautiful you are like this.” Kuai’s body grew tense under him, and yet another muffled screech told Hanzo he’d failed to cum yet again. “So fucking desperate.” Kuai sobbed, throwing Hanzo a glare. “If I had my way, this would be how it would always be.” He slammed inside Kuai to make a point, making Kuai gasp and jerk his arms. “If I had my way, you’d be my personal toy, to fuck and play with whenever I want.” Despite himself, Kuai moaned again, throwing his head back as he did. “I knew you’d like the sound of that you slut.”

Hanzo could feel fire building in his stomach. As much as he wanted to do this forever, he wouldn’t last much longer himself. He let go of Kuai, choosing instead to chase his own pleasure. The more he slammed in, the higher he felt. Until finally, with one final slam, he felt himself release. He snarled, thrusting several more times, grinning to himself and knowing how frustrated Kuai must have been in that moment.

“Well, that was exciting.” Hanzo pulled out, watching as Kuai gave him a look as if to beg him to let him finish. He hummed, like he was considering his options. “I suppose you have been a good boy.”

He reached down for Kuai’s cock, taking the rod between his fingers and slowly pulling it all the way out. Kuai groaned in relief as it left his body. Hanzo wrapped his hand around Kuai’s cock, slowly stroking it and laughing when Kuai clearly wasn’t happy about the speed. Even so, he continued, watching as Kuai’s body got tighter and tighter. He smirked, deciding to do one last evil deed, and letting go.

The noise Kuai made was beautiful, the most infuriated screech he’d ever heard.

“Okay, I admit that was mean of me.” He took Kuai back into his hand, this time stroking him faster. “I’ll give you what you need.”

Kuai’s body jerked, hips thrusting upwards as he came between Hanzo’s fingers, landing on his own stomach. Hanzo continued, watching the way Kuai’s body convulsed with every further stroke, cum adding to the pool on his stomach.

“One last thing,” Hanzo said between pants, reaching for his phone, and taking one last picture. One of Kuai looking completely and utterly wrecked. It was definitely a picture that had been missing from his collection.

He threw the phone away again, reaching for the cuffs to and releasing Kuai from his bonds. Despite this, Kuai didn’t move much, just rolled his arms and legs to regain feeling. Finally Hanzo reached for the gag, pulling it free from Kuai’s mouth. The loud panting was wonderful.

“Well now, I have to admit, that was fun,” Hanzo commented, gently patting Kuai’s face. Despite still looking a little dazed, Kuai gave a small smile. “Still a little suspicious that you weren’t a pain in the ass today.”

“I can behave when I know it’ll benefit me, you know,” Kuai croaked, voice sounding rough likely from all the screaming he’d done. It was hard to tell how hard he’d been doing it with the gag in. “Don’t worry, I won’t be a perfect little angel every time.”

“Heaven forbid,” Hanzo deadpanned and rolled his eyes, causing Kuai to giggle. “What would you like me to get you?”

“Water and painkillers, please,” Kuai whispered closing his eyes. “Also I want some photos of your dick.”

Excuse me?” Hanzo questioned, surprised by how scandalised he sounded. Like he hadn’t just taken god knew how many photos of Kuai.

“Well, you have so many of me.” Kuai opened his eyes again, giving Hanzo a dirty smirk. “It hardly seems fair that I don’t have a single one of you.”

Alright well, Kuai had a point there.

“Alright fine.” He got off the bed and started walking towards the bathroom. “First water and painkillers, then you might have to help me because I do not understand how you get such good angles.”

He didn’t wait for Kuai’s reply, but it didn’t seem to matter. Even in the bathroom, as he collected the items requested, he could hear Kuai cackling to himself.

⊰ Last FicKinktober 2022Next Fic ⊱
⊰ Last FicHatefuckNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Kinktober 2022 Masterlist⏎
⏎Return To Hatefuck Masterlist⏎