So Lead Me Into Denial, Help Me Forget For A While

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 2394 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Angst, Denial Of Feelings, Light Bondage, Light Dom/sub, Light BDSM, Anal Fingering, Anal Sex, Slapping, Loss Of Control, Rough Sex, Biting, Choking, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Hanzo’s So Far In Denial He’s Practically A River In Egypt
❥Prompt: N/A

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“What the fuck was that?”

Seconds after those words came from his mouth, he was slamming Kuai into the wall. Kuai groaned, as his hands searched for Hanzo’s wrists.

“What are you-“

“You know what I am talking about,” Hanzo snarled, nails digging into Kuai Liang’s skin. “What the fuck were you thinking? You could have gotten yourself killed!”

“I was saving Cassandra,” Kuai replied, his face turning into a scowl. “She was in danger, what else was I supposed to do?”

“Well not running head first at the problem for a start,” Hanzo countered, feeling Kuai trying to squirm out of his grasp. He lent more of his weight against the other man. “What you did was stupid and reckless!”

For someone who usually threw a temper tantrum whenever his mission plans didn’t go well, Kuai was surprisingly blasé when it came to his own safety.

“I made a split second decision,” Kuai argued, his struggling increasing as he attempted to wrestle Hanzo’s hands off him. “The Oni was about to drive a sword through her chest, I ran forward to create a wall of ice to stop the attack. I didn’t want her to get hurt.”

“And almost got yourself hurt instead?”

Suddenly Kuai’s struggling stopped, he just paused in place and stared at Hanzo, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

“Why are you so angry about this?” Kuai asked, voice laced with accusation. “Why do you even care?”

Every argument he could make got stuck in his throat. Why did he care? Especially this much? The question seemed to slowly worm into his mind, infecting every part of him. Feelings he tried to hide, ignore and leave in the back of his mind, surfacing in ways he couldn’t control or easily push back into the dark.

“I just do, okay,” he hissed. Maybe if he’d let himself actually reflect on his feelings, he’d be coming to some sort of grand epiphany at this moment. But fuck that, this wasn’t some cheesy film starring Johnny Cage where Hanzo told Kuai that it was because he cared about him, and then they’d kiss and make up.

He refused to play that part.

His hand snaked up to Kuai’s throat, gently clamping around it. With his fingertips he could faintly feel the thrum of Kuai’s blood pulsing through his veins. Kuai’s breathing hitched, his hands reaching to cradle Hanzo’s face.

“I am okay,” Kuai softly assured him, “I am alive, and so is Cassandra.”

“Maybe.” He pushed his forehead against Kuai’s, using the entire weight of his body to pin him against the wall. “That doesn’t mean I am going to let you off easy for this indiscretion.”

Kuai smirked at him, and replied “You know, if you wanted to fuck me you could of just asked, right?”

“Always a brat, no matter what.” Hanzo pulled away, dragging Kuai with him across the room. “You know the safe word.”

Kuai didn’t have a chance to reply before Hanzo was throwing him onto the bed. He scrambled to get up, but Hanzo practically pounced on him before he could go anywhere. With both hands, he pushed Kuai’s shoulders down until he was against the bed. For once, that cockiness seemed to disappear, and Kuai looked up at him apprehensively.

“Where’s all that usual bravado, hm?” Hanzo reached for Kuai’s wrists, holding them comfortably with one hand.

His other hand went for Kuai’s forehead, pulling off the headband he wore. He wrapped it around Kuai’s wrists, leaving a good amount of the ribbon free as he tied a knot. With the remaining length, he attached it to the headboard, giving it a quick yank to make sure it would hold the Cryomancer in place.

“Hanzo,” Kuai groaned, squirming slightly as Hanzo’s hands began to peel away the layers of his armour.

“I could stand here and lecture you on why you should care more about your safety,” he growled, pulling up Kuai’s shirt enough to revealed his chest. “But I know it’ll fall on deaf ears.” He lent down, taking one of Kuai’s nipples between his teeth and gently pulling on it. Kuai arched his back along with the motion, before Hanzo finally released it. “This seems to be the only way you ever learn.”

His hands hooked into Kuai’s pants and underwear, as he began to pull them down. Once Kuai’s legs were bare, Hanzo dipped low, biting into the skin on Kuai’s inner thigh. His hands trailed up and held Kuai’s hips, pressing them down and still against the mattress. Kuai groaned, as Hanzo trailed upwards, teeth sinking into flesh every couple of centimetres.

“It is a good job that I have enough patience to be your teacher,” Hanzo grumbled between his bites, before finally reaching Kuai’s crotch. He lightly nipped at Kuai’s balls, making the other man gasp and attempt to twist his body. “Most men would give up on account of how stubborn you are.”

Kuai actually chuckled at that, adding “most men before you have admitted defeat.”

“It makes sense that with such weak teachers, you never learnt proper discipline.” Hanzo sat up, leaning over towards the bed stand pulling open the drawer to retrieve the lube. “I, on the other hand, do not give in so easily.”

He quickly flicked open the lid, applying a generous amount on his fingers. One hand dipped between Kuai’s legs, the other reaching to Kuai’s neck to clamp around. Kuai breathed deep, despite how frustrated Hanzo was with the other man, he didn’t want to genuinely choke him.

Hanzo’s fingers traced around the rim, before he drove one to plunge inside. Kuai hissed, and he shifted slightly, although stopped when Hanzo squeezed his throat slightly. The finger went a little deeper, before pulling out, trying to coat the inner walls with as much of the lube as he possibly could. It wasn’t long until he was pressing in a second finger however.

Kuai didn’t complain however, even when Hanzo maybe got a bit too hasty and added a third. He pumped them in and out, trying to work Kuai open enough to take him without discomfort. When he was able to add a fourth finger, he knew it was ready.

“Do you enjoy being difficult?” Hanzo questioned as he slipped his fingers free. He reached down to his pants, pulling them away just enough for his cock to slip free. “Does it bring you pleasure to see me angry?”

“Well, really it depends what you’re angry about,” Kuai smugly replied, only to yelp when Hanzo responded by slapping him across the face. Kuai laughed, and replied “see, that I took pleasure in.”

“You are absolutely unbelievable,” Hanzo snarled, lining himself up with one hand while the other grabbed Kuai’s hip. “I’m starting to think you almost got yourself killed just to piss me off.”

Kuai frowned but didn’t say anything.

Hanzo disregarded any curiosity about that reaction for the moment. Instead he focused on guiding his length inside of Kuai. A small hiss escaped Kuai’s lips as Hanzo slowly breached him. Hanzo stilled for a second, before thrusting shallowly to test the water. Kuai didn’t hiss again, so Hanzo chanced a more powerful movement. That caused Kuai to gasp slightly, but more from surprise than hurt.

Confident there wasn’t any pain, at least none he wasn’t purposely inflicting, Hanzo leant over Kuai, one hand once more finding the Cryomancer’s throat, while the other hooked under one of Kuai’s legs pushing it up until his foot was next to his head.

Then he started to roll his hips, realising he was being a little more forceful than he usually would be in the early stages. He didn’t care though, continuing to thrust in and out at a regular pace. Beneath him Kuai moaned, cheeks going red as his eyes screwed shut.

“Eyes open,” Hanzo commanded, but Kuai ignored the request. He lent down to Kuai’s chest, biting his pec just above his nipple. Kuai jumped, although Hanzo’s grip on him kept him mostly still. When Hanzo looked up, Kuai’s eyes were open again. “Good, keep them open. I need you to see my anger.”

Kuai scoffed, only furthering Hanzo’s frustration. He bit down again, at the same time slamming into him with enough force that Kuai’s body jerked under him. Unclenching his jaw, he licked where the imprint of his teeth marked Kuai’s flesh.

“Now, are you going to behave and take in what I have to say, or am I going to have to take more drastic measures?” Hanzo questioned as he pulled back.

Kuai scowled at him, but for some reason it didn’t seem to come from anger or even frustration. Hanzo really couldn’t place what the emotion was, and that somehow annoyed him more.

As Kuai didn’t verbally reply, Hanzo buried himself deep and then just stilled. Nothing seemed to make Kuai more needy than denying him what he wanted. As predicted, Kuai began to squirm, trying to work himself on Hanzo’s dick but finding it impossible when he didn’t have both legs free for purchase.

He huffed, before finally muttering “yes.”

“Yes what?” Hanzo prompted, giving Kuai’s throat a squeeze.

“Yes Master.”

Hanzo rewarded the compliance with a deep thrust, clearly hitting Kuai’s sweet spot as he felt the man clench around him.

“See, it’s not so hard to behave, is it?” He began to pivot his hips again, groaning himself as he felt the way Kuai practically clung to his cock. “Are you ready to actually listen to me and not be a brat about it?”

Kuai blinked slowly, but eventually nodded.

“Good.” He gave a grunt as he gave a particularly hard thrust again. “You mean well, I understand that.” He finally released Kuai’s leg, allowing it to fall. Hand reaching down to Kuai’s cock, he took it in hand and began stroking slowly. “But you can’t keep putting yourself in danger for the safety of other people.”

He could feel his movements speeding up and yet couldn’t seem to do anything to stop himself. He didn’t want to stop himself regardless. The hand around Kuai’s cock tightened, jerking up and down at an increased speed. There was no tease in any of his actions.

“W-What was I s-supposed to do then?” Kuai barely managed to ask, his legs wrapping around Hanzo’s waist to pull him closer.

“Think more goddam rationally for a start.” He gave a harsh tug on Kuai’s cock making the man hiccup under him.

“Says the man who acts first and thinks later,” Kuai grumbled, only for Hanzo to make him immediately regret that decision, by landing a harsh slap on his cock.

“Do as I say and not as I do.” Being confronted by his own hypocrisy wasn’t something Hanzo ever took well to. Let alone when he was trying to get someone to take their safety seriously. Especially when he was currently fucking the person he was lecturing. “You have people who depend on you, stop treating your life as if it’s disposable.”

“I still don’t understand why you care so much,” Kuai croaked out, and somehow, it made Hanzo see nothing but red. His hand took a rough hold of Kuai’s cock again, stroking at a fast pace.

“You will not die on me, Song Kuai Liang,” Hanzo snarled, his thrusts getting a little more frantic and primal. Kuai’s eyes widened, pulling on the bindings, his body trembling like he was on the edge. “If you so much as dare, I will drag you back up from hell myself.”

He could feel fire prickling at his skin, Kuai tightening up around him and driving him to go faster. Hanzo could feel his hand growing wet, but he didn’t stop. He kept driving into the other man, determined to make his point.

“B-But, why?” Kuai just about choked out. “Why do you care?”

Because I can’t lose you as well,” he roared, feeling flames engulf him as he gave one final powerful thrust. He barely managed to take in the way Kuai’s eyes widened and his body went stiff.

The pleasure from release was somewhat hazy, as his fire began to dwindle and he realised what he had just said. He blinked, and looked down. Kuai was still beneath him, his torso covered in his own cum. When had he climaxed? Hanzo hadn’t noticed.

It was the way Kuai was looking at him however, that sent him into a spiral.

It was like Hanzo was a puzzle that Kuai had finally solved.

His ears began to ring.

Hanzo barely registered his next actions. He pulled out, untangled the headband and released Kuai’s arms, and then just sat back, staring at the wall behind the bed. Vision blurred and eyes stinging, but he couldn’t figure out why. A cold hand was on his cheek, and Kuai Liang’s face came into his view. Hanzo blinked, realising now that tears were welling in his eyes.

“Hanzo,” Kuai softly prompted, and despite everything Hanzo saw nothing but genuine concern and compassion in his eyes.

His own hands snaked forward, cradling Kuai’s face, and he couldn’t remember a time he was so gentle with the other man.

What was this? What was happening to him?

“Are you okay?” Kuai asked.

“I can’t lose you as well,” he repeated breathlessly, despising how vulnerable he sounded. He hated that Kuai Liang’s mere existence was enough to bring down his carefully constructed walls. “Please, stay with me, don’t go.”

Kuai Liang stared like he was trying to figure how to best handle this situation, before his expression softened once more and he lent forward to graze his lips against Hanzo’s.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Kuai assured him, planting a soft kiss against Hanzo’s lips. He moved Hanzo’s hands from his face and went to rest his head on Hanzo’s shoulder. “I promise.”

Hanzo didn’t say anything more, lest he say something stupid that he later regretted. His hand slipped down, brushing against the scar left by his teeth on Kuai’s shoulder. The constant reminder that Kuai belonged to him and no one else. Wrapping his arms around Kuai, he held the other man's body close to his.

Internally telling himself that, despite the mounting evidence, this man meant nothing to him.

He wasn’t entirely sure how much he believed that anymore though.

⊰ Last FicHatefuckNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Hatefuck Masterlist⏎