Trust

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 1092 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Canon divergence, Being kept prisoner, Chains, Alcohol, Drunken flirting, Using alcohol as a method of interrogation, Sub/Dom undertones, A dangerous mix between flirty slutty Kuai Liang and Kuai “turned on by danger” Liang
❥Prompt: Trust - Bitter Ruin

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai lay sprawled out on his back staring up at the ceiling, the dirty mattress below him not really offering him much comfort. He shifted ever so slightly, causing the chains linked to cuffs on his wrists and neck to clink slightly. He hadn't expected 5 star treatment from the Shirai Ryu, actually if anything this was far better than he'd imagined.

He reached for the bottle of whiskey, the only form of hydration he'd been given for some reason, and took a swig. His head was swimmingly slightly, with his stomach empty there was nothing to absorb it, meaning he was already starting to get tipsy from the amount he'd drunk. He suspected it might be a strange interrogation method, getting him inebriated and loose lipped, thus easier to get to talk.

He heard the lock click on the door, and the slow creek of it opening. He pushed himself to sit up, expecting to see some poor Shirai Ryu guard being sent in to deal with him.

Instead standing in the doorway was Hanzo Hasashi himself.

"Nice of you to drop in," Kuai greeted, somewhat scrambling to get to his feet. Whiskey bottle in hand, he ambled towards Hanzo, only to find himself come to a stop due to the chains. There were a good couple of feet between them.

Hanzo held up a plate in his hand, showing what appeared to be a single steak on it. He placed it on the floor, before kicking it across to where Kuai Liang was stood. Kuai snorted, taking another drink of whiskey before settling down in front of the plate.

"What are you doing here?" Hanzo suddenly asked, watching as Kuai picked the steak up with his hands and biting into it. It was unseasoned, but Kuai was used to that and too hungry to really care.

"Unlock me, I mean you no harm," Kuai replied after swallowing the meat in his mouth. He snorted, as the whiskey made him add, "unless you like seeing me in chains for some reason~"

Hanzo bared his teeth, but Kuai couldn't help notice the slight blush on his cheeks. Huh, maybe he does like seeing me in chains. "Do not test me," Hanzo warned as Kuai took another bite of steak. "Why are you here?"

"I have a proposition for you," Kuai stated, grabbing the whiskey and washing down his meal so far. "I mean I have a lot of propositions for you but those can wait until we're better aquatinted." He winked, somewhat marvelling at Hanzo's growing fury at his flirting. Had Kuai's brain not been fuzzy from the whiskey, he would have been horrified with the way he was acting. That'll be a problem for sober Kuai.

"Could you please just get to the point?" Hanzo hissed, clearly having no patience for Kuai's shenanigans.

Kuai licked his fingers as he finished off the steak, deliberately taking his time in doing so. Finally he stopped, and simply stated "I am going to destroy the Lin Kuei."

There was silence between them for a few seconds, before Hanzo hesitantly asked "and where exactly do I fit into that?"

"Hm, I don't know, given everything that has happened, I thought you'd appreciate the chance to wipe them out," Kuai stated, standing back up and finishing the last of the whiskey. He attempted to step forward, the chained pulled taut and stopped his advance. "And I would appreciate the help."

"How can you ask me to trust you?" Hanzo spat, and Kuai chuckled.

"Did I ask you to trust me at all?" He said in turn, his tunic falling off his shoulder slightly and revealing more of his chest. An accident, but given the look Hanzo had on his face it was helping with the seductive drunk angle. "Help me take out Sektor and his cronies, and I will make it worth your while."

Hanzo looked away, folding his arms in front of his chest. He stared at nothing in particular, his face twitching slightly as he weighed up his options. Eventually he gave a gruff sigh, turning back to Kuai with a sharp look.

"The concept of wiping out that infernal clan is a tempting one," Hanzo began, taking a few steps forward. "But if we were to work together, I would want assurance that you are not trying to deceive me."

"You can take whatever assurance you'd like~" Kuai purred, feeling his tunic slip just a little more.

Hanzo snorted, grabbing the garment and pulling it back up, "maybe when you're sober." He gave a satisfied hum as Kuai giggled. Hanzo rolled his eyes, "maybe this discussion would work better in general when you've sobered up."

"Well, maybe you should have thought about that before giving me whiskey as an interrogation method," Kuai countered, stumbling slightly. Hanzo's hand darted out to catch him.

"I suppose I should," Hanzo muttered, his grip tightening slightly. Kuai was just a little too far gone to appreciate that his suspicion had been correct. "I'm going to take you to my quarters, where you're going to sleep the whiskey out of your system. Then we can negotiate just how our partnership is going to work. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master~" Kuai practically sung, and Hanzo breathed in sharply.

As he let go and started to root around in his pockets, Kuai could hear him muttered under breath about how giving Kuai alcohol was a mistake, and something that Kuai swore sounded like "stupid sexy Sub Zero". Kuai put the latter down to the whiskey rather than something actually spoken.

Eventually Hanzo pulled out a set of keys, reaching for the cuffs around Kuai's wrists and unlocking them. He shuffled though the keys, frowning and grumbling even more. Clearly he had lost the key to the one around Kuai's neck. Kuai rolled his eyes, reaching for the chain and freezing it. He crushed it between his hand, the ice and cuff around his neck shattering.

As Kuai rubbed his now free neck, Hanzo stared at him in disbelief. "You could have broken free at any time?"

Kuai smirked leaning in and whispering into Hanzo's ear, "trust belong to you."

"Trust is for fools," Hanzo growled in reply, grabbing Kuai's wrist and pulling him towards the door. "The sooner you sober up the better."

If Hanzo said any more, Kuai didn't hear it over his drunken giggles.

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎