We Went For A Ride

❥Pairing: Cassie Cage/Kira
❥Word Count: 350 Words
❥Rating: Teen
❥Warnings: Forbidden Romance, Motorbike rides, Going behind friends and families back to date someone they don’t approve of
❥Prompt: We Went For A Ride - Fefe Dobson

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Cassie tugged her jacket closer around her. In theory she should have just zipped it up, but for some reason in her head this felt way more dramatic for what she was about to do. Stood at the side of the road waiting for someone. Several concerned drivers had already stopped to ask if she was okay, and she'd insisted she was just waiting for someone.

She was, really, but it was more than that.

Ever since her mother had figured out her feeling's for a certain red headed Black Dragon member, she had lost her shit. After all it really wasn't proper for a member of the military to be dating a wanted criminal. No one supported her feelings, not her mother, not her friends, not even her father who usually did so with no question. That bit hurt the most.

So she'd said she wouldn't see Kira anymore.

Knowing full well she would continue seeing her girlfriend in secret.

In the distance she heard a motorbike rumbling, and she stood up straight, hoping this was the one she was waiting for. Through the dark of the night, the headlight of the bike came into view, speeding towards her. As it approached it slowed, the rider parking up next to her.

Kira removed her helmet, and Cassie rushed forward to claim Kira's lips. Even with her eyes closed, she could tell Kira was smiling.

They both pulled back, and Cassie reached for the spare helmet hanging on the luggage rack, and threw her leg over the seat to settle down.

Kira looked over her shoulder, “Anywhere in particular you want to go?”

“Not really,” Cassie claimed trying to get comfortable, before she put her helmet on. She lifted the visor, “Let's just go for a ride, as long as I'm with you, destination doesn't matter.”

Kira smirked at this, turned back forward and put her own helmet back on. As she revved the engine, Cassie lent forward, placing her arms around Kira's waist, holding as tightly as she could.

And like that, they sped off into the night.

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎