Would You Love A Monsterman

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 850 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Monster AU, Being hunted, Injuries, Tending to wounds, Size difference, Maybe a hint of body worship?, Fear of hurting a partner during sex, Blow job, Hand job
❥Prompt: Would You Love A Monsterman - Lordi

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“Are you not scared of me?”

“No? Should I be?”

Hanzo still didn't understand, even after years of this companionship. Every human he'd ever come across feared him, and with good reason. He was horrifying, a flaming skull for a head, a hulking body that towered above even the tallest of men, claws and sharp spines, and a long tail. Those who came across him either ran believing they would loose their life to him, or reach for their weapon to end him. Unfortunately for them, he was immortal, and unfortunately for himself, healing such wounds was a painful and long process.

“You should run...”

“But you're hurt! Let me help you.”

And then there was Kuai Liang. He'd ran into the man quite by accident. Fleeing from an attack by some hunters, Hanzo had gotten lost deep within the forest. Lost, confused and hurt, bleeding from bullet wounds from the shots fired at him. With no idea where he was, he had come across a cabin. He believed it was abandoned, slipped inside with the hopes of laying low. It was not as abandoned as he'd hoped, when a very confused Kuai had returned to his home. Confused though. Not scared. Never scared. The second he had laid his eyes on Hanzo, the second he had spotted the wounds, he had jumped to help.

“I could kill you.”

“You could, but I don't believe you will...”

Kuai was gentle. He cleaned the wounds thoroughly, with a soft touch. He carefully pulled the bullets out one by one, even stitched a few of the worse wounds closed. Despite Hanzo's claws digging into the wooden floor, leaving long grooves down the once level board, Kuai never scolded him for it. His focus always being on Hanzo, and his well being. Hanzo never understood the other man's intentions, but somehow came to trust them. He found himself returning any time he was injured, and every time Kuai was as patient as ever in his efforts to be the cure to Hanzo's ailments.

“You are too kind to me... I am undeserving.”

“There is no such thing as too kind and you are as deserving as everyone is.”

He remembered the first time he laid with Kuai. Hanzo unable to rest on any of Kuai's furniture lest he set the place ablaze, had instead propped himself against the cabin's stone fireplace. Kuai had sat beside him at first, until for reasons Hanzo couldn't explain he'd reached across to stroke Kuai Liang's thigh. Kuai seemed surprised but not opposed, and was soon enough straddling Hanzo's lap.

Hanzo couldn't kiss Kuai, but that didn't stop the human from showing his affection, leaning in to pepper kisses along Hanzo's chest. All Hanzo could do in return was gently massage the other man's hips, wishing he could show Kuai the same devotion that was being shown to him.

As he felt his cock stirring, it occurred to him just how much bigger than Kuai he was, and while he desperately wanted nothing more than to be inside the man, he feared the pain and damage he could potentially do if he did. He couldn't even use his fingers to prepare him, too scared of how he could cut the man up with his claws. Without a word, Kuai seemed to be aware of Hanzo's reluctance, and on the spot came up with a different solution.

The second Kuai's lips wrapped around his cock Hanzo saw stars. He never would have imagined a mouth could draw such sensations out of him. Kuai could not swallow him whole, only managing about half his cock before starting to choke and gag, but that really did not matter to Hanzo. His clawed hand carding through the other man's short black hair as he whispered words of encouragement. Kuai's tongue twirled around the head and Hanzo couldn't help but buck up into his wet mouth.

His orgasm was so sudden that he couldn't help the loud growl he made while he pushed Kuai down as far as he could without choking him. As Kuai withdrew, Hanzo was glad they were out in the middle of nowhere and that no one would have heard such an embarrassing noise.

Still, Hanzo wished to return the favour. Pulling Kuai back onto his lap he wrapped his hand around Kuai's cock and slowly stroked. Kuai shuddered under his touch, the soft moans spilling from his lips like music to Hanzo's ears. Every so often, he rolled his hips, fucking into Hanzo's closed hand. It didn't take long for Kuai to come to a climax, and gods he looked so beautiful when he did.

Kuai fell forward, looking so very content by what had just happened between them, settling his head on Hanzo's chest. Hanzo wrapped his arms around his lover, watching as his eyes slowly fluttered closed, breathing steady as he fell asleep in the embrace of a monster.

“Would you love a monsterman? Could you understand the beauty of the beast?”

“I would do it all for you... Would you do it all for me?”

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎