Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

❥Pairing: Cassie Cage/Frost
❥Word Count: 415 Words
❥Rating: Teen
❥Warnings: Modern/Vampire AU, Terrible Puns, idk this is pretty tame again lmao
❥Prompt: Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire - Disko Warp Feat. Fright Ranger

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

When Cassie had told Frost she was a vampire, Frost had imagined dark gothic dresses, a mansion that looked like it was haunted and a coffin used as a bed.

What she got instead was a studio apartment, decorated to be bubble gum pink with far too much anime memorabilia to be healthy. Frost looked around in disbelief, the place was so bright and cheery, there was none of the gloomy décor she expected. Then again really, why had she expected anything less from the girl who on first meeting had a shirt that read “kawaii on the street's, senpai in the sheets”?

Then again there was some semblance to creepiness to the room, not counting the soulless eyes of multiple anime girl figurines staring at her, as there were little bats and bows with plastic eyeballs in the middle. It was weird, as even they were kind of cutesy rather than truly terrifying.

“Alright, I think you ordered a cola,” Cassie addressed walking over from her fridge with the drink in hand. She seemed to notice Frost's confusion and stopped. “Something wrong?”

“This isn't exactly the image I had when you said you were a vampire,” Frost admitted, taking the can of drink from her host. Her eyes landed on a particular item sat on the other girls bed. “I mean for fuck's sake, is that a dakimakura?”

“Don't worry, she's more scared of you than you are of her,” Cassie said with a grin. “Besides what were you expecting? A gothic mansion and coffin?” Frost didn't want to admit that was exactly what she expected. Cassie gasped, “oh my god that was what you were expecting, wasn't it?” Cassie placed her hands on her hips and was doing her best to seem over dramatically offended. “That is so stereotypical!”

“You have little bat's hanging from your ceiling,” Frost pointed out.

“It's called pastel goth, look it up,” Cassie scoffed, reaching to poke one of the bat's and cause it to swing. “That whole moody gothic vampire stuff hasn't been a thing for centuries! I'm trying to modernise the whole thing, yknow?” Cassie suddenly had the grin on her face, the one that told Frost she was about to make the worst pun's known to man. “I guess you could say I'm... Raising the stakes.”

Frost immediately felt her soul leave her body, screwing her eyes shut and groaning in genuine agony. “That was awful even by your standards.”

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎