Tsukema Tsukeru

❥Pairing: Tanya/Mileena
❥Word Count: 418 Words
❥Rating: General
❥Warnings: Absolutely mind rotting fluff, the fluffiest thing I have ever written and ever will, oh good lord THE FLUFF
❥Prompt: Tsukema Tsukeru - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“Okay, hold still 5 more minutes,” Tanya requested, as she opened the back of “fake eyelashes” she was given by Cassandra Cage. Tanya really was not sure why human's felt that they needed eyelashes that were not real, but she was willing to test the waters of using them.

Or at the very least test them out on her wife.

“Tanya, dearest, darling, the absolute light of my life,” Mileena started, despite her words she was pouting. “If I have to sit here for 5 more minutes while you mess around with this Earthrealmer nonsense, I am going to bite your hands off.”

“I'd much rather you bite me elsewhere,” Tanya replied with a smirk, gaining a huff from her clearly frustrated love. “Right stay still I have to line them up.”

She lent in, trying to line the fake eyelashes with Mileena's real ones, which would be a lot easier if Mileena didn't keep blinking.

“Okay, close your eyes,” Tanya finally ordered, thinking this was the easiest solution to the problem. Mileena rolled her eyes but did as she was told. As suspected, when Mileena couldn't fidget it was a lot easier to line them up and apply them. Satisfied they were even, Tanya pulled away. “Alright done!”

Mileena opened her eyes and blinked a few times, the long fake eyelashes fluttering as she did. Oh. Tanya felt her cheeks heating up, Mileena looks really good with long eyelashes. Okay, I now see the worth of these.

“Well? How do they look?” Mileena asked, blinking a few more times almost like she was trying to get used to having the lashes attached.

“You look really cute~” Tanya practically sung, because oh my god Mileena did look cute. Mileena looked cute normally, in Tanya's most humble opinion, but something about the eyelashes just made her look even more so somehow.

“My darling, I am an empress, I'm not supposed to look cute,” Mileena complained reaching for the hand mirror to hold up to her face, “I am meant to look intimida- oh Elder Gods I DO look cute!” The utter glee in Mileena's voice told Tanya that for all her claims, Mileena really did like looking adorable.

“Told you~” Tanya claimed, leaning over to plant a kiss on Mileena's forehead. “So should I request more of these?”

“Yes, absolutely, please do.” Mileena confirmed and Tanya laughed at her sudden change in attitude.

“I'll see what I can do.”

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎