Want You Bad

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 717 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: College AU, Body Modification/Nipple Piercings, Shirtless Male, Bad Boy/Good Boy Clique
❥Prompt: Want You Bad - The Offspring

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Hanzo refused to acknowledge this tired out old clique.

The college's bad boy who was always in trouble falling for the straight A student? No Johnny, this isn't exactly like some stupid rom-com you watched once, shut the fuck up! Kuai Liang wasn't even his type! Too clean cut, kind and caring. Way too many soft sweaters and no where near enough leather and tight ripped jeans. No dog collars or tattoo's or piercings.

And yet Hanzo couldn't help but think about how good Kuai would look with all those things.

No. No we're not doing this, this it not what's happening here. Hanzo needed to find a way to prove to himself that it was just attraction, that there was no way that an emotional connection could ever form. Such contrasting personalities couldn't work in real life. And as much as Hanzo liked the idea of corruption in fiction, it seemed cruel and unfair to ask Kuai to change his entire personality just to suit him.

That was why he was now in front of Kuai's dorm room, knocking on the door. He needed to spend time with him, he needed to know this was all just an unobtainable fantasy. He was surprised when Kuai answered the door without a shirt on.

“Oh, Hanzo. Do you need something?” Kuai asked, hands on his hips. Hanzo felt his mouth go dry, which was stupid because it wasn't as if he'd never seen other men without their shirts on before.

“Uh, yeah, you-” He stopped when his eyes flicked downwards and had to mentally stop his jaw from dropping. Either side of both Kuai's nipples were two small metallic blue balls. Oh Jesus, oh fuck, he has his nipples pierced. He tried to hold it together, he had to hold it together. “I was... Having trouble with some of... the reading... So, figured you're the smartest guy in class so...”

“I know I'm short,” Kuai said and Hanzo frowned because that had nothing to do with what he just said, “but your eyes are a little too low to be looking at my face.”

Hanzo's eyes shot up to meet Kuai's, who was looking at him with a confused expression on his has. He hadn't realised he'd been staring, but how could he help it?

“S-Sorry I just... Wasn't expecting...” His eyes lowered once more only to hear a short cough from Kuai and he looked back up. “You have your nipples pierced.”

“Oh shit, do I? When did that happen?” Kuai replied sarcastically, and Hanzo shook his head.

“No I mean... Why do you have your nipples pierced?” Hanzo asked, holding out his hands in front of him as if he were begging for food. Why the hell did this kind sweet man have actual nipple piercings?

“Because I wanted to?” he replied in a confused tone.

Oh no. Oh no no, this changes everything! Hanzo felt a creeping panic. Abort mission. ABORT MISSION!

“Anyway, if you want help with the reading, I'm free tonight if that's good for you,” Kuai continued and Hanzo had in his panic almost forgotten about his bullshit story. His panic now was replaced with curiosity, because if Kuai was hiding this under his oversized clothes, what else could he be hiding under his sweet personality?

“Yes. Tonight is good.” He cursed when he answered just a little too quickly but Kuai didn't seem phased.

“Great, see you then,” Kuai confirmed with a smile, going to close the door.

“Wait,” Hanzo said before Kuai could shut him out. He had no idea why, but he ended up saying “You know you'd look really good in a leather jacket right?”

Kuai paused, his expression was rather unreadable, but what Hanzo could see was the way his cheeks seemed to be turning a light shade of pink. “Oh? Um... Suggestion noted?”

Hanzo just nodded before swiftly turning away, seconds later hearing the door click shut. Hanzo kept walking down the corridor, ignoring the way he screamed internally at what he'd just said, and hoping to crawl into his own dorm room as quickly as possible so he could repeatedly slam his head against his desk.

Maybe I really am in a fucking rom-com.

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎