Right Woman

❥Pairing: Cassie Cage/Kira
❥Word Count: 922 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Stripper AU, Lap dances, using sex as a distraction, implied shady dealings
❥Prompt: Right Woman - Dragonette

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

It was meant to be an easy job.

Kira would show up to the strip club, she'd demand the money the owner owed Kano, if he paid up she'd leave and if he didn't she'd kick the shit out of him as a warning.

Oh it was so meant to be an easy job. In and out. No fuss.

So why the hell was she sat on a plush seat with one of the strippers straddling her lap?

If Kira didn't know better, she'd think that the owner had seen her come in, and requested this young woman, apparently named Cassie, to distract her. If Kira didn't know better she'd say it worked.

She really wasn't sure where she should be looking. The bubblegum pink bikini Cassie wore left very little to the imagination. Cassie was quite a bit taller than Kira, so when sat on her lap Kira was basically face to face with Cassie's amble bosom. She knew, really, that if she wasn't meant to be looking at them, Cassie wouldn't be in this situation, and yet there was something so weird and dirty about it that Kira couldn't help but feel her face heating up.

“So, what brought you here tonight?” Cassie finally asked, rolling her hips slightly and getting a small “eep” from Kira's lips.

“Business,” Kira claimed, eyes switching quickly from Cassie's face to her tits. “I'm meant to be talking to your boss about... Business.”

“Ah, explains why he told me to intercept you.” Oh, that really was what was happening here. “Anything I can do to maybe change the outcome of this talk.”

Kira made a weird high pitched noise that not even she knew where it came from. “I mean... That's... That's not really up to me... But...” Kira paused. There was a part of her that wanted to put her hands on Cassie's waist but she really didn't know if that was crossing some sort of invisible line. “Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what the etiquette is here, am I aloud to touch you?”

“According to the club rules, no, but...” Cassie chuckled, reaching forward to brush a strand of Kira's hair out of her face. “Well...” Cassie paused and tilted her head smirking, “I think I can make an exception for you.”

“Oh.” Kira didn't actually move. Cassie giggled again, taking hold of Kira's hands and guiding them to her buttocks. “Oh.” Kira swallowed, looking up at Cassie. It was scary, and yet nowhere near as scary as she'd lead herself to believe. Actually this felt kind of good. “This... This is nice.”

“There's more where that came from,” Cassie spoke with a wink and Kira had to stop herself from visually swooning. “We can do more than touch, if you'd like.”

It took Kira a minute to realise what was meant by that. Somehow, she blushed even more. “I... Uh... I would like that...” Kira paused. “Is this part of your distraction or...”

“Not really,” Cassie shifted and lifted herself off Kira's lap, taking her hands again and pulling her up after her. “This is more, you're really cute and I wanna see if that blush goes all the way down.”

Kira.exe stopped working.

Cassie laughed again, gently looping her arm around Kira's shoulders and gently guiding her through the club. “Oh baby, don't you worry, this tramps a lady,” Cassie claimed and Kira slowly chanced moving her hand over Cassie's butt again. Cassie grinned when she did. “You've got the right woman.”

They went through a door out to the back for a little privacy.

Several hours later, Kira returned back to the Black Dragon's base to report on the mission.

“Mission went well, guy will pay by next week.” Kira shuffled at the odd look Kano was giving her. She just wanted to tell him the score and go, but she had a feeling that wasn't about to happen.

“Uh huh,” He replied, leaning on the desk and smirking. “Looks like you had fun with this mission at least.”

“What do you mean?” Kira questioned, trying her best to not get flustered as the memories of Cassie's hands and lips all over her flooded back.

“Kira.” Kano looked far too amused, and that was most likely a bad thing. “You realise your face is covered in lipstick stains right?”

Kira felt her face drop, as she went to touch her face, finding when she pulled it away there was remains of the pink lipstick Cassie had been wearing. She should probably have washed her face before coming back. Whoops.

“Guess it's a good job I have a few more job's I need doing around that place right?” Kano's smirk had evolved into a full blown grin now and Kira just wanted to find a large hole and drop herself into it.

“I'm not going to live this down, am I?” Kira asked, and Kano shook his head in delight.

“Absolutely not,” he claimed, clapping his hands together. “So, you want more reasons to visit there or...”

“If I could have more reasons to go there,” Kira said while pulling on one of her ponytails, “I would appreciate it.”

Kano laughed lowly as he finally gave signal that she could leave. It wasn't that much of a relief, this was definitely not going away any time soon. On the other hand, she would probably get to see Cassie again.

That felt worth a little embarrassment.

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎