I Fought The Law

❥Pairing: Cassie Cage/Kira
❥Word Count: 399 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Handcuffs, Flirting, Arrest being used as an excuse to flirt with someone
❥Prompt: I Fought The Law - The Clash

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“This is persecution!” Kira cried as she struggled against Cassie's grip. “What did I ever do to you?”

“You tried to kill me and my team,” Cassie replied with a roll of her eyes. Kira stopped struggling and looked like she was thinking for a few seconds.

“Well I mean, apart from that!” Cassie laughed sarcastically. “C'mon Cage! Anyone would think you just like seeing me in handcuffs.”

There was a split second of silence, where Kira was almost sure Cassie had just up and left her. Right up until she felt the taller woman's chest press into her back, head leaning over her shoulder and mouth right at her ear.

“Maybe I do~” Cassie lowly purred and Kira immediately felt herself splutter, her face feeling like it was a thousand degrees hotter than it should be. She gulped, and turned her head slightly, noticing the extremely amused look on Cassie's face. “Man, if I knew you looked this cute when you blushed I'd of tried to make you do it sooner.”

“S-Shut up!” Kira just about managed to bark out as Cassie began to laugh at her expense. “You just... your just...” She closed her eyes and groaned. “God just arrest me already, moron!”

“Alrighty, but like... If you want to ride up front with me...”

“No!” Kira growled and Cassie laughed again.

It took only a few minutes for Kira to be bundled in the back of the aircraft where Kano already sat, looking at her with an extremely unimpressed look on his face. Once she was sure they were alone, she glared across at him and growled “What?”

“Y'know one of these day's your gonna just have to tell her you like right, right?” He said with a raised eyebrow. She glowered at him, silently questioning what he meant by that. “C'mon Kira, you think we're blind? We see the way you look at her.”

“Boss, I mean this with the utter most respect but you need to shut the fuck up.” Surprisingly, Kano did not seem upset by this, instead he gave a bark of a laugh and she hoped that would be the last of it.

Unfortunately, Kano did not shut the fuck up.

By the time they got the special forces, she all but begged to be put in a different cell to him.

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎