Partners In Crime

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 1165 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Crime AU, Bonnie & Clyde Dynamic, Armed Robbery, Someone get’s shot but no one dies, Implied blow job
❥Prompt: Partners In Crime - Set It Off Feat. Ash Costello

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

As Hanzo brought the car to a stop, he surveyed the bank. He's studied it for months now, knew where every vault was and where every potential exit was. He turned to looked at Kuai in the front passenger seat, securing his mask over his mouth. Hanzo couldn't help the sly smirk on his face.

“And here I was hoping for a good luck kiss before we got down to business,” he commented, but still reached to get his own mask.

“Mm, if we make it out alive, you'll get more than a kiss,” Kuai purred as he moved his hands away from the back of his head. The light blue mask just covered from Kuai's nose down, designed to resemble an oni and matching Hanzo's own yellow one. They were enough to hide their identity but distinct enough to make them recognisable.

After all, if you wish your crimes to be considered works of art, you need some sort of signature to confirm you as the artist.

“Is that a promise?” he asked, happy that his mask was in it's proper place.

“You've better believe it is.” Hanzo chuckled as he passed Kuai a shotgun and some spare shells. Hopefully, they wouldn't actually have to shoot anyone, but it didn't hurt to scare people into compliance and have a way to defend themselves if someone got a bit too bold for their own good.

“Stick to the plan,” Hanzo ordered, grabbing his own shotgun and opening the door to his car. “We're about to go down in history.”

“Lead the way,” Kuai said, not bothering to open the car door instead choosing to hop over it, something he tended to do when the roof was down.

They approached the doors, Hanzo started to count down from five, and once he got to zero, drew his leg up and kicked the door open causing a deafening crack.

“Everybody freeze!” He all but screamed, walking inside the back with the shotgun raised and ready to fire. “Nobody move or we will shoot!” There were about 3 bank staff and 4 customers all of whom froze in place at the sight of the two men. “Hand's up where we can see them!”

All the customers and staff immediately threw their hands up. Hanzo gestured with his gun to the customers to cluster together, and they did as told, clearly not wanting to mess with him. Meanwhile Kuai walked up to the counters, lowering his gun momentarily to place a few canvas backs on the counter.

“Empty out the vaults and put the money in the bag,” Kuai ordered, pointing the gun at one particularly frightened looked man, who seemed to hesitate. Kuai aimed the shotgun at the mans head, “Don't make me repeat myself.”

“Do as we say, and none of you will be hurt,” Hanzo claimed, his gun still trained on the customers. “Give us what we want and me and my snowflake will be on our way.”

The man finally snapped out of his fear, reaching for the bags and passing them to his colleagues, who each turned around to open the safes. They started grabbing bundles of money and throwing them in the bags as quickly as they could.

Hanzo watched them from where he was, before out of the corner of his eye he noticed one of the customers looked like he was considering lunging. When the man jerked forward, Hanzo swiftly turned around, aiming the gun at the man's leg and firing. He gave a scream as he felt to the floor, hand clutching his now bleeding shin.

“Consider that a warning,” Hanzo snarled to the others, “Next bastard who tries something gets the bullet in their fucking head.”

“T-This is everything,” a small voice came from one of the bank tellers. Hanzo briefly turned back to where they were with Kuai. It seemed they'd filled 6 of the 8 bag's they'd brought with them. Not bad, given this was a smaller bank, Hanzo had only expected to fill about 4.

“Thank you for your co-operation,” Kuai replied, grabbing three of the bags. Hanzo chanced leaving the customers to walk over and take the remaining three bags.

Hanzo pointed the shotgun up to the ceiling and fired, something to just distract their hostages as they made their escape. As hoped, all 7 people cowered in fear, as Hanzo and Kuai turned tail and rushed out towards the door. As they stepped out onto the street, an alarm started to blare from inside the bank, and Hanzo knew that they had seconds to make their escape.

They threw the bags in the backseat, both now choosing to hop over the tops of the doors and neglecting to fasten their seat belts, Hanzo started the engine and they were speeding off. Kuai was knelt backwards in his seat, gun cocked and ready to fire should the police manage follow.

They'd agreed, when they first discussed the possibility of living this life, that they would never be taken alive. They would fight until the very end and never answer for their crimes. The look of sheer determination in Kuai's eyes made Hanzo's heart beat faster than even the adrenaline did.

The police never caught up to them, and several miles out of town, Hanzo pulled up into a clearing so they could assess their haul and plan the journey to the nearest seedy motel they could lay low at for a few nights.

Kuai pulled his mask off, looking over the bags, the corner of his mouth pulled up slightly. “Must be at least a couple of grand here.” Kuai turned back to Hanzo with his head tilted. “And we hardly had to go off plan.”

“Shame that one idiot had to try to be bold,” Hanzo commented, mask pulled off and reaching to trail his hand up Kuai's thigh. “But overall, I'd say that was a success.”

Kuai smiled, leaning in for a kiss. Hanzo happily obliged, before taking Kuai's bottom lip in his teeth and gently biting down. He pulled away only slightly, squeezing Kuai's thigh and giving a hum.

“Hm, I believe I was promised more than a kiss if we made it out alive,” he teased, licking at Kuai's lips.

Kuai's smile never faulted, he pressed his hands against Hanzo's chest, trailing them down to meet Hanzo's waist. He tugged at Hanzo's belt, his fingers delicately following the leather until they found the buckle, carefully undoing it. Hanzo lent back, observing as Kuai pulled Hanzo's pants and underwear down just enough to reveal his manhood. And then Kuai was leaning down, his face level with Hanzo's crotch, as he opened his mouth and took Hanzo in. Hanzo reached to tangle his fingers in Kuai's short hair, allowing a satisfied moan to escape his lips.

They were lovers and partner's in crime, what more could Hanzo ever want?

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎