Mirrors

❥Pairing: Erron Black/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 619 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Modern AU, Blood/Nose Bleed, Broken Nose, Physical fights
❥Prompt: Mirrors - Envy On The Coast

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai stumbled slightly as he pushed away from Erron. Clinging to the counter of the clubs toilet. Erron could only watch as Kuai's shaking hand reached to touch the torrent of blood that was pouring from his nose. He stared at his bloody hand for a few seconds before going to touch the area he had been punched, immediately hissing and wincing when he did.

“It's probably broken, y'know?” Erron knew from the glare that he received that his comment was seen as unneeded. “Just sayin'.”

“Yeah well if you hadn't run your mouth it most likely wouldn't be broken,” Kuai spat back, wiping some of the blood away only for it to be very quickly replaced by more. Kuai made a frustrated sigh as he once again tried to wipe the blood away, but it once again did very little.

Erron ducked into one of the stalls, tearing off some toilet paper and wadding it into a ball. He stepped back out and handed it to Kuai, who despite still seeming frustrated by the incident gave him a grateful look.

“Did warn you when we first got together that I can't be your prince,” Erron said with a shrug, I ain't no saviour, I ain't no saint, earning a sarcastic laugh from Kuai.

“You know damn well that's not what I need anyway.” he briefly removed the tissue from his nose, grimacing as he looked in the mirror and most likely realising that he would probably be bleeding for at least another hour. “Ugh, how do I even have this much blood?”

“You realise we're gonna have to try and get outta here while avoiding them, right?” Usually, he wouldn't care. Those fuckers wanted to rumble? He'd give them a fight to fucking remember. Kuai was ever the pacifistic, but Erron had seen that the man could and would defend himself if needed.

It was just unfortunate that when Erron was having a verbal bitch fight with the leader of the little posse that had started this shit, that one of the others decided to take their displeasure out on Kuai when neither of them expected it. Erron had just grabbed Kuai and ran, loosing the guys in the chaos of the club and managing to slip into the bathroom. But he knew they were still out there, waiting for them to re-emerge, and Erron really didn't like the idea of them ganging up on his already injured lover. Yes Kuai could defend himself, but even so...

“I suppose we could try climb out the window,” Kuai suggested, gesturing to the small open one just about the sinks. Erron stared it for a few seconds, Kuai was definitely small enough to fit and he might be able to just squeeze through if he sucked in his stomach. “What do you think?”

“It's worth a try,” Erron confirmed, “Might want to be quick about it however, think those guys are gonna figure out where we are soon.”

Kuai nodded, removing the tissue from his nose again and groaning slightly when the blood was still coming, granted it had started to slow down at least a little. “God, I look a mess.”

“You look as handsome as ever,” Erron assured him, wrapping an arm around Kuai's waist and planting a gentle kiss between his eyebrows. He pulled back with a mischievous grin, “Gotta admit though, you look really hot covered in blood.”

“Yeah, well, shame it's my own blood,” Kuai shot back with a wry smile. He threw the tissue in the bin, before turning towards where the window was and frowning up at it. “Shall we?”

“After you darlin'.”

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎