Happy Little Boozer

❥Pairing: Erron Black/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 1068 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Drinking/Alcohol, Drunken Flirting, Sober Character briefly considers having sex with a character too drunk to consent (Nothing is acted upon, but it is touched on briefly), Sexual Language/Mentions of Sex
❥Prompt: Happy Little Boozer - Korpiklaani

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

There was something oddly endearing about watching Grandmaster Sub Zero get drunk.

The man was usually so stoic and so closed off, at least that's how he seemed to Erron, that seeing him in any other state was almost humanising. The fearful cryomancer was just as susceptible to alcohol as anyone else was.

So watching Sub Zero genuinely giggle, and sway with effort of keeping himself up on his feet was fairly entertaining. Watching him drunkly try and tell his comrades that he was thankful to have them in his life was adorable. Him trying to explain to Cassie how proud he was of her and her team was also slightly hilarious.

And quite frankly all that seemed almost right, he wouldn't have expected it, but it seemed the natural progression of Sub Zero's character.

So when Sub Zero finally managed to stumble to where he was, Erron wasn't sure what to expect, but had a good feeling about it.

Sub Zero swayed on his feet for a few seconds, before finally deciding to keep hold of the bar for stabilisation was for the best. He looked at Erron for a few seconds, before a strange smile came over his face and he slurred “Hellooooo, Black~”

“Howdey,” He replied, tilting his hat and earning a little snicker for his trouble. “How can I help you Grandmaster?”

“You know,” Sub Zero started, suddenly looking quite serious, and reaching his hand to Erron's cheek. “Y'should... Um... Should keep your mask off more often.”

“Oh really?” he replied with a smirk, reaching up to hold Sub Zero's hand that was still on his face. “And why's that?”

“Cause your actually really rather handsome,” Sub Zero stumbled forward slightly, and Erron just about managed to catch him. “And... You have really pretty eyes... but you don't wear a mask over your eyes so it's not a big deal...”

Erron couldn't help the absolutely stupid grin plastering his face, apparently, as well as being an affectionate drunk, the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei was also a flirty drunk. And Erron was the person he'd decided to flirt with.

Erron managed to swing the shorter man's arms over his shoulders before wrapping his own around Sub Zero's waist. Face to face like this he could see the glossed over look in Kuai's eyes and the blush heating up his cheeks. God he's fucking wasted, we've only been here a couple of hours, how much has he drunk?

“Oh yeah?” He opted not to point out to Sub Zero how drunk he was, instead focusing on the fact he was being flirted with. “Well, I reckon you should leave your mask off too, seems an awful shame to hide such a cute face.”

Sub Zero started to laugh again, leaning his head against Erron's chest. “You smell good too,” He added, slightly muffled since his face was covered by Erron's clothes.

“Ain't you a sweetheat,” he replied, feeling Sub Zero's chest heaving up and down, clearly still laughing.

To say he was tempted was an understatement. He hadn't gotten laid in almost 6 months and here was someone practically giving it away. Normally he wouldn't have given it much thought, because by this point he would have been equally as drunk. But he wasn't even tipsy, while Sub Zero was so intoxicated he seemed ready to collapse. The image of an angry cryomancer chasing his ass, more than a little peeved that he'd been taken advantage of, was quite a vivid one. He didn't really want to take the chance.

“Alright darlin' as much as I would love to see you in my bed...” Sub Zero snorted at that, clearly amused by, or maybe even liking, the idea, “I think that may have to wait 'til your a lil more on the sober side.”

“Mmm, maybe~” Sub Zero allowed himself to be manhandled until Erron was supporting his weight and practically dragging him across the room to someone from Earthrealm who could hopefully make sure the man got back to his temple in one piece. “Mmmaybe you should come visit me... Cause I really think I'd like to try ridin' you, cowboy~”

Oh boy.

“Well, hardly an offer I can refuse, ain't it?” He finally made his way to Johnny Cage, who looks across at them with an unsure look. “Cage, uh... The grandmaster here might be a lil' drunk right now. Think you can make sure he gets home okay?”

“Jesus really?” Johnny questions, walking over and frowning while he tipped Sub Zero's head back. “Hey Ice Cube, you doing alright there?”

“Johnny!” Sub Zero suddenly exclaimed, finally pulled away from Erron and engulfing Johnny in a hug instead. “I d-don't get to tell you much... But... But I love you~ You are the best friend~ Love you so much...”

Sub Zero's speech dissolved into mumbles as Johnny blinked a couple of times. “Uh... How much have you had to drink?”

“I think... Think I've had 6 glasses of wine and... And Cassandra said... We played a game... And had shots... so I had about 10...” There was a beat of silence. “Or maybe 20...”

“Ah. I see, guy who rarely gets drunk, thus is a lightweight is introduced to drinking games, no wonder your almost paralytic mate,” Johnny commented finally managing to pry Sub Zero off him and instead managed to get him into a similar position Sub Zero had previously been with Erron. “Thanks... For looking out for him. I'll make sure he gets home.”

“My thanks,” Erron replied with another tip of his hat, as Johnny started to try and convinced Sub Zero to walk with him. Before they turned away completely Sub Zero managed to turn his attention to Erron one last time.

“Remember to come visit me, handsome cowboy~” Sub Zero reminded, before blowing Erron a kiss. Erron had a bite his lip, while Johnny managed to finally get the other man to stumble away with him. Erron swore he could hear Sub Zero reiterating the point that he loved Johnny and his friendship once again.

The question of if Sub Zero would even remember inviting him to his temple barely crossed his mind, in his head, he was already making plans for his next bout of free time and the journey to Earthrealm.

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎