Behold Our Future

❥Pairing: Sektor/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 804 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Sci-Fi AU, Forced Relationship, Abusive Relationship, Plans Of World Domination
❥Prompt: Robot Uprising

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“The army is ready and awaiting your orders, General.”

Sektor smiled as he stared down from his office. The rows of metal bodies were his life's work, and by god it was beautiful. His robots were perfect, there was no other technology that could even hold a candle to them. He’d tested and adjusted until he was sure they were the most powerful weapons in the world.

And now they were waiting for him to give the order.

The world wasn’t ready for them, no other army could beat him. Humanity wouldn’t know what hit them until it was too late.

Sektor would soon rule the world, and nothing could stop him.

“My first order is to spread out across China. Once that is completely under our control, then we can make our advances across the world.”

“As you wish, General Sektor,” the soldier replied, bowing as he turned to leave and relay the order.

Sektor watched him go, noticing him stopping in the doorway. The soldier stepped aside, revealing Kuai Liang on the other side. Kuai nodded to the soldier, before taking the chance to enter the room. Once Kuai was out of the way, the soldier left.

“Good of you to join me,” Sektor greeted, taking a sweeping glance at his husband’s appearance. He was wearing a very loosely done up robe, a pair of sweatpants and that seemed to be it. His hair was messy, and he had dark bags under his eyes.

More importantly, he had very thin red scratches at various points of his neck. He’d clearly been clawing at himself trying to find a way to remove the collar around his neck again. Usually, Sektor would feel the need to punish Kuai for attempting to mess with the collar, but he was in such a good mood he was willing to overlook it, just this once.

“Come, behold our future,” he beconded, holding his hand out to Kuai.

His husband did as he was told, taking Sektor’s hand and looking down at the army as they prepared to execute Sektor’s orders. Kuai stared at it with a blank face. The other man hadn’t exactly made his displeasure at what Sektor was doing unknown. He’d tried to dissuade him at every corner. A little gentle correction had helped Kuai realise his personal opinions were not wanted, but it seemed nothing Sektor could do would change his mind.

Ah well. In marriage, both parties don’t have to agree with each other 100% of the time, even if Sektor was in the right in this instance.

“You know, I’m being rather graceful in ignoring the scratches on your neck,” Sektor threatened in a low voice. Kuai’s hand flew up to his neck as if to try and hide the evidence that had already been seen. “The least you could do is look happy for my accomplishment.”

“I’m sorry, I haven't been sleeping again,” Kuai murmured, bowing his head slightly. “And the collar has been uncomfortable lately.”

“Well whose fault is it that you have to wear it?” Sektor spat, watching the way Kuai flinched.

The collar was another of Sektor’s finest works if he was being honest. He’d made it after Kuai’s last little escape attempt, and it was so far working like a charm. Made of an unbreakable metal and unable to be removed without Sektor’s fingerprint, primed and ready to kill Kuai if he tried to leave.

So far, the threat of death seemed to be enough to keep Kuai in place.

“I know,” Kuai whispered, barely looking at Sektor. “I’m sorry.”

Sektor didn’t verbally reply, he cupped Kuai’s chin and tilted his face up before planting a soft kiss on Kuai’s lips. Despite everything, Kuai closed his eyes, practically melting at the touch.

“Soon, the world will be mine,” he claimed, wrapping his other arm around Kuai’s waist and pulling him close. “And once I’m in control, I will get you everything you could ever desire, my love.”

Kuai looked at him like a smart ass comment had just crossed his mind, but he’d decided against saying it aloud. It was good his husband was learning to keep his mouth shut. Even so, Sektor knew him well enough to know exactly what he would have said.

“Everything but my freedom.”

Sektor kissed Kuai again, a little more demanding this time. Kuai’s mouth opened, and he pushed himself closer. Arms wrapped around Sektor’s shoulders just as he heard the army below them begin to spring to life.

He pulled away to watch the spectacle, feeling satisfied when Kuai rested his head under Sektor’s chin so he could watch as well.

For all Kuai tried to get away, he really did love Sektor deep down.

Even if Sektor sometimes had to use more extreme measures to make him realise it.

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎