Interrogation

❥Pairing: Raiden/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 269 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Crime AU, Interrogation, Flirting
❥Prompt: Crime

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

As Kuai Liang sat back in his seat, Raiden knew he was in for a challenge.

“Mr. Song, I would highly recommend you start to cooperate,” he warned lowly, placing his hand on the table and leaning over. His intimidation did nothing, as Kuai just smirked in return. “We know you have connections to The Lin Kuei, if you tell us what we need to know, maybe I can arrange for a plea deal regarding your involvement.”

Kuai tilted his head and looked at his nails as he replied “I believe I am entitled to a lawyer, am I not?”

“Yes, but-“

“Well then.” Kuai made a strange motion with his hands. “I will not speak until I talk with my lawyer.”

“Your lawyer will recommend the plea deal.” If intimidation didn’t work, maybe a softer approach would, playing the good cop as it were. “Mr. Song please, you have information I need. I’m sure we can come to some kind of deal.”

Kuai narrowed his eyes and lent forward, “well, I may be willing to tell you what you want to know.” The sloppy grin he wore made Raiden’s chest feel tight. “You’re handsome enough for me.”

Raiden spluttered, it didn’t take a genius to understand the implication.

“That’s not what I mean!”

“Ah. That’s a shame.” Kuai lent back again, clasping his hands over his thighs. “Then, I would very much like my lawyer.”

Raiden regained what composure he had left, adjusting his tie as he replied “fine.”

As he turned to leave and arrange just that, he had to hold back a growl as Kuai chuckled.

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎