Mr. Boyfriend

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 249 Words
❥Rating: Teen
❥Warnings: Dog is POV character, Fluff, Kuai Liang is referred to as Dad, Hanzo is referred to as Mr. Boyfriend
❥Prompt: Dog

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Dad’s boyfriend was here again.

Weena was on Dad’s chest as he slept, but her eyes were on Mr. Boyfriend. Dad really liked him, she could tell that much. He always seemed so bright when Mr. Boyfriend was here. Weena liked him too, even if he never gave her pats and attention. He made Dad happy, and that was good.

Mr. Boyfriend was also awake, and he was staring at her from where he was laying next to Dad.

“Look,” Mr. Boyfriend started, quietly so as not to wake Dad up. Weena’s tail began to wag, excited he was actually addressing her. “I know you don’t like me, but, I would appreciate it if you didn’t try to eat my face as I sleep, okay?”

Weena tilted her head. Why did Mr. Boyfriend think she didn’t like him? Why did he think she was going to eat his face? Why would she need to eat his face when Dad gave her such nice food?

She wagged her tail further, trying to convince him that she did like him.

“Do we have a deal?” Mr. Boyfriend held his hand out, and Weena knew what to do! Dad had taught her this. She reached out her paw and put it in Mr. Boyfriend’s hand. He paused slightly, before nodding and saying, “okay. Good.”

As Mr. Boyfriend settled to go to sleep too, Weena rested her head on Dad’s chest, he tail wagging away, content that Mr. Boyfriend was her new friend.

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎