Doctor Kano

❥Pairing: Kano/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 349 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Injuries, Euphemisms for a penis, Kano is gross tbh lmao
❥Prompt: Lollipop

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kano had never met a man as stubborn as Kuai Liang was in regards to injuries.

The man was covered in stab wounds, cuts and bruises and yet announced that he was fine. It had taken Kano legitimately slinging him over his shoulder and carrying him to his little makeshift medical office to get him anywhere near it.

“I do not require medical assistance,” Kuai snarled, trying to push himself off the examination table. Kano gave an annoyed sigh as he walked over and pushed Kuai back down. “I especially do not need it from you.”

“I dunno if you noticed but you're not exactly in a state to fight me on this one. Don’t make me tie you down to this table, cause we both know I will.” This threat just made Kuai’s eyes narrow at him, his mouth curling downwards into a scowl. “Besides, if you’re a good boy for Doctor Kano, you get a lollipop.”

Kuai made a retching sound, before exclaiming “please never refer to your penis as a lollipop ever again.”

“Who said the lollipop was my dick? You kinda jumped the gun on that one,” Kano laughed, enjoying the way Kuai’s cheeks went red. Of course, he had meant his dick when he said lollipop, but he did so love having opportunities to torture Kuai Liang. “I mean if you're that much of a desperate slut I’m more than happy to oblige.”

“Oh shut up,” Kuai hissed under his breath, turning his face away like that would hide how flustered he was.

“I mean, it’s like a lollipop, ain’t it? If you suck it hard enough you even get to a creamy filling-“

“Stop. Talking.” Kuai’s teeth were bared, and his eyes were like daggers. Kano just laughed and patted Kuai’s cheek a few times.

“You’ll get to taste it all you like later.” He drew away just in time to avoid Kuai’s elbow connecting with his jaw. He turned away to go and get something to sew up Kuai’s wounds with. “First off, gotta make sure you don’t bleed out before that.”

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎