Karting

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang & Sonya Blade/Johnny Cage
❥Word Count: 442 Words
❥Rating: Teen
❥Warnings: Fluff, Heated games of Mario Kart
❥Prompt: Playing Mario Kart

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“Johnny you absolute bastard!”

Sonya’s screech was something to behold. Hanzo believed he had anger issues, but even he was shocked at Sonya’s outburst.

“Sorry Babe, but when you get a red shell, you gotta use it on someone,” Johnny said with a shrug and a shit eating grin. Hanzo didn’t get why Sonya was getting so worked up about this. It was just a game.

That was until his character was hit with that very same item, and he quickly found himself going from first place down to 5th.

“Cage! What the fuck?” Hanzo yelled, trying to stop himself from bursting into flames. He had been so close to winning this race. Now he was going to be lucky if he got even in the top 3.

“Hey, not my fault, you were just in the way,” Johnny replied, giving an evil laugh as he crossed over the finish line in 1st place. The place that should rightfully have been Hanzo’s.

As Hanzo pressed forward, he managed to get up to 4th, only to notice Sonya’s character ahead with another weapon.

“Don’t you dare Blade,” Hanzo hissed, baring his teeth and glancing across at her.

Sonya snorted, “vendetta.” And then she hit the button, sending the shell straight into Hanzo.

“What?” Hanzo furiously mashed buttons desperate to cross the finish line. “What the hell did I do to you?”

“You hit me right on the finish line last race,” she replied, just as her character finished in 3rd place. Hanzo got through in 6th.

“Man, it must suck to suck, huh?” Johnny bragged, leaning back and putting his hands behind his head.

“Fuck you,” Hanzo spat turning his attention to Sonya as well, “And fuck you too!”

“Bro, just admit you’re shit at Mario Kart,” Johnny taunted.

“I’m going to-“

“I crossed the finish line!”

That sentence was said in such a light and jovial tone it made all three of the arguing pause. Hanzo turned around to Kuai Liang, who had apparently completely blanked out the others and was looking at the television screen with excitement. Hanzo looked at the TV, to see Kuai had indeed crossed the finish line. In 11th place. Out of 12.

Still it was hard to point that out when Kuai was looking so pleased with himself.

“You sure did Snowflake,” Hanzo just agreed, leaning over to kiss Kuai on the cheek for his efforts. He then returned his attention to Johnny and Sonya, narrowing his eyes. “You two on the other hand. I am going to destroy you.”

“Bring it, Hasashi,” Sonya growled as she clicked the button to get to the next race.

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎