Black Coffee With A Blueberry Shot

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 403 Words
❥Rating: Teen
❥Warnings: Coffee Shop AU, Terrible jobs, Weird coffee orders
❥Prompt: Coffee

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Fuck this stupid fucking job, Bi-Han hated it so much.

He hated the people who came in and ordered ridiculously long orders. He hated the Karen’s who’d bitch and moan about how long it took to do those ridiculously long orders. He hated that his manager bitched him out if he didn’t serve the people with a smile on his face. What he wouldn’t give to quit on the spot and leave while flipping Sektor the bird.

But he needed to suck it up, for Kuai Liang’s sake.

This morning had been particularly stressful and he hoped to god that he could have 5 minutes of peace.

When the bell attached to the door opened, he grimaced, knowing he was fucked.

The man who entered looked normal enough, granted he had an unnerving resting bitch face. It was hard to tell if he’d be trouble, but Bi-Han plastered on his fakest smile as the man approached the counter.

“Hello, may I take your order?” He said in the fakest sickly sweet voice he could muster. The man raised an eyebrow, but did not call Bi-Han out on it.

“Black coffee,” the man stated, and Bi-Han gave a sigh of relief. Thank fuck, he could kiss this man for giving him the easiest order he’d ever gotten. He didn’t anticipate that wasn’t quite the entire order until the man continued to say “with a blueberry flavour shot.”

Bi-Han completely paused.

“A black coffee with a blueberry flavour shot?” Bi-Han parroted, trying to compute if he’d heard the order right. The man just nodded. What the fuck? What the actual fuck? Bi-Han had done a lot of strange over the top orders over his employment, but somehow this outdid every single one of them. Still he grabbed a cup and gave a strained smile as he asked, “name?”

“Hanzo.”

Bi-Han scrawled Hanzo onto the cup and turned away to complete the order. The entire time he mulled the order over, wondering what the absolute fuck was wrong in this man’s life to order such a fucking bizzare drink. He finished the coffee, pumping in that shot of blueberry syrup. He placed the drink down in front of Hanzo, who smiled and put down the exact change he needed for the drink.

“Thank you,” he said, before grabbing his drink and making a hasty exit. Bi-Han was left to consider what the fuck he just witnessed.

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎