Foreplay

❥Pairing: Kano/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 274 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Knifeplay (used to cut clothes & held against skin, no cutting skin happens with the knife), Clothes ripping, Terrible foreplay, Implied sex
❥Prompt: Knife

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai Liang really did always look his best when he was stubbornly trying to hold onto his honour.

No matter how many times they’d been here, no matter how many times Kano had his way with him, he always tried to remain stoic. Well, at least initially. It really didn’t take a lot to have Kuai moaning and begging. And it was definitely fun to break through that wall.

There was a ripping sound, as Kano cut away part of Kuai’s shirt. The Cryomancer turned his head away, still trying to look like this didn’t excite him, but Kano knew the truth. In fact, he could feel the truth with his thigh pressed between Kuai’s legs. He pressed forward, earning a shudder.

“Slut.” Kano tore into another part of Kuai’s clothes with his knife. “I know you like to pretend you have dignity, but you really don’t need to at this point.”

“You focus too much on foreplay,” Kuai muttered, even as he bit his lip as Kano’s knife ghosted his skin. “I don’t fuck you because you’re a romantic.”

“Aw, and here I thought you loved me, sweetheart.” Another tear of Kuai’s clothing, his chest was bared and Kano’s hand immediately went to feel at Kuai’s pecs. God he couldn’t wait to get that flesh in his mouth and to bite down. “But what you're telling me is that you're that desperate for my cock, huh?”

“You’re so annoying,” Kuai hissed, arching his back slightly as Kano traced his nipple with the knife. “Would you just get on with it?”

Kano smirked, finally putting his knife away as he replied “if you insist.”

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎