A Proposition

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 221 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Canon divergence, Being held prisoner
❥Prompt: Offering A Drink

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai slipped his hand between the bars, placing down the glass of water. Hanzo Hasashi was sitting with his head bowed, and he had not reacted to the sound of Kuai’s approach. He did look up when he heard the glass being put down, initially just enough to observe the glass, before directing a distrustful glare towards Kuai.

“It’s not poison,” Kuai assured, although he was certain Hanzo did not believe him.

“Why the hell would I ever trust a Lin Kuei?” He had a point, Kuai had to give him that.

“Because if Bi-Han wanted you dead, it would be in a far more violent way than a bit of poison.”

Hanzo sat in silence, mulling that over, and eventually went to grab the water.

“You refer to Grandmaster Sub Zero very casually,” Hanzo bit out, taking a sip of the water to test it. “I doubt he would be too happy to hear one of his subordinates talk of him that way.”

“If I were his subordinate, no, I don’t think he would be happy.” Kuai smirked to himself. “Good job I’m not his subordinate.”

Hanzo stopped at that. “Who are you?”

“My name is Song Kuai Liang,” he introduced, biting his lip. “And if you want to get out of here alive, I have a proposition for you.”

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎