Family Business

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 438 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Crime AU, Graphic description of murder, Murder, Blood, Torture, Dating Apps, Kuai is more interested in getting dicked than the fact Bi-Han literally murdering someone in front of him.
❥Prompt: Family Business

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai Liang was bored.

The first few times he’d sat in on his brother’s work, it had been somewhat exciting. Watching Bi-Han beat the life out of someone to either get information they needed or to teach them a lesson had been kind of fun.

But now it was just kind of dull.

Bi-Han’s hand collided with the man’s face, and Kuai wasn’t even paying attention, he was on his phone, browsing some dating app hoping to find a bit of fun for the evening. No one was really taking his fancy much, except one man named Hanzo who fit so perfectly into Kuai’s type he was almost sure it was a catfish. Probably Sektor grabbing a random dude's photo from the internet to try to trick him again. He still swiped right, just in case.

“If you’re done finding your next dick appointment, I have something I need you to do.”

Kuai looked up from his phone to glare at his brother. The man he’d been beating up was still hanging from the ceiling, throat slit now and thrashing as he choked on his own blood. Kuai just rolled his eyes, drama queen.

“This guy was working for someone named Hanzo Hasashi.” Hanzo? He thought about that profile on the dating app. Could it be the same person? “We need to get him, figure out why he’s trying to fuck us over. You’re good at tracking people down, I’m intrusting you to find him and bring him to me.”

Kuai thought about it as he felt his phone vibrate. A new message on his dating app, and, oh, would you look at that, it was from Hanzo. Kuai smirked to himself as he opened it.

“I might already have a lead.” Kuai flashed his phone to Bi-Han so he could see the profile.

“Huh, well fuck me, that’s conveiniet.” Kuai brought his phone back to him and went to look at the message. “Who would have thought you being a slut would be of use?”

Kuai stuck his tongue out at him, before turning his full attention to the phone.

[Hanzo said: Hello.]
[Hanzo said: Might as well get to the point, I get the feeling we’re both on this stupid app to get laid, so when and where?]
[Kuai Liang said: You know it 😘]
[Kuai Liang said: 10 o’clock outside The Lin Kuei? We can go to my apartment or yours 😈]
[Hanzo said: Sounds good, I’ll see you then.]

Kuai smirked to himself. Until he got confirmation this was the correct Hanzo, he didn’t see the harm in having a bit of fun beforehand.

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎