The Right Choice

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 199 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Serial Killer AU, Graphic description of a corpse, Murder
❥Prompt: Serial Killers

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Hanzo could not believe his eyes.

Standing in the middle of the room was Kuai Liang covered in blood, a corpse by his feet and a knife in his hand. His gaze was on Hanzo, but was simply empty. He looked so completely unmoved by the butchered man on the floor.

It was obvious what had happened, what Kuai Liang, Hanzo’s precious snowflake, had done. His very being radiated danger in that moment, passing the knife between his hands, clearly deciding if he would have to kill Hanzo too.

And by fucking god Hanzo had never been so turned on in his life.

“I understand, if you want to break up with me for this,” Kuai replied, his voice flat and devoid of his usual warmth. “But I advise you not to go to the police.”

“Police?” Hanzo asked incredulously. “Break up?” He almost laughed, and Kuai tilted his head slightly. “Fuck that. My love for you right now is stronger than ever.”

It took Kuai a minute to compute what Hanzo had said, and finally all that iciness melted and that fond smile came back to him.

“I knew I made the right choice in keeping you around.”

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎