De-Horse?

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 242 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Modern AU, Divorce Lawyer!Hanzo Hasashi, Child!Kuai Liang, Mentions of divorce, Kid’s misinterpreting words
❥Prompt: Divorce

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Hanzo took a good long look at his 11 o’clock appointment. A very dishevelled looking man, with bags under his eyes and an expression like he was contemplating snapping and murdering everyone. He was sitting in the waiting room with a child, likely no older than 6. Hanzo would have thought this man was going to be trouble, if it weren’t for the tender gaze he gave the kid whenever they began conversing.

“Hello, I am Hanzo Hasashi, you must be Bi-Han Song.”

“Yes, that’s right,” Bi-Han stood up to shake Hanzo’s hand. “I apologise that my brother is here with me, I could not find anyone to look after him.”

“That’s fine,” Hanzo assured, he was good with kids. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Kuai Liang,” the boy announced, sounding proud of himself. “You’re helping Bi-Han to de-horse?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

Kuai Liang’s face scrunched up, “we don’t even have a horse though!”

Hanzo gave a snort of a laugh as Bi-Han put his hand over his eyes.

“I’m so sorry,” Bi-Han muttered, but he spluttered slightly as he did, far more amused by Kuai’s misconception than he was letting on.

“Don’t be, that was probably the best thing I’ve heard all day,” Hanzo told him. Bi-Han gave a tired smile, small but somehow made him look incredibly handsome. “Anyway, shall we?”

If Bi-Han noticed how flustered Hanzo had suddenly gotten, he didn’t say anything, just followed in silence to Hanzo’s office.

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎