Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang/Harumi Hasashi
❥Word Count: 209 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Canon Divergence, Harumi is Scorpion, Violence, Angst, Emotional Hurt/Comfort
❥Prompt: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai gasped as the woman threw him against a tree. He had known Harumi Hasashi was one with the Netherrealm now, but he had not expected her anger to be so uncontained.

“You will pay for what you did to my family,” Harumi screamed, her hand clamping around Kuai’s throat, flames licking at his skin. He tried to gasp for breath.

“Y-Your f-family-“ Kuai felt her thumb pressing against his throat, starting to cut off his air. “S-Still alive.”

“You lie,” She hissed, the flames growing around her.

“He tells the truth, Harumi.”

Her face dropped at the voice of her husband. Her hands let go of him, as Kuai fell forward onto the ground. She ignored him, despite his loud gasps for breath, turning to look where Hanzo stood.

“Hanzo?” She whispered in disbelief. “But you- and Satoshi-“

“Also alive,” Hanzo assured her. “Please, my love, Kuai Liang had nothing to do with this. Please come back to me.”

Harumi dropped her weapon, slowly approaching Hanzo with her hand out. She placed her hand on Hanzo’s cheek, as if to check he was real.

Kuai sat back against the tree, closing his eyes and breathing easy, as Hanzo embraced his wife for the first time since she’d died.

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎