Tentacles

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 186 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Fantasy AU, Tentacles, Attempted theft.
❥Prompt: Tentacles

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“Well now, what do we have here?”

Kuai felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end, as something wrapped around his leg. There was a yellow tentacle curling around his leg. He gasped and tried to step out of it, only for it to constrict around him.

“Now, now, don’t be like that.” Another tentacle found its way to Kuai’s torso, wrapping tightly around. “You are the one who broke into my temple.” The tentacle twisted until Kuai found himself face to face with its owner. Kuai would have thought he was human, if not for the writhing mass of tentacles coming from his back. “Now, what were you looking for?”

Kuai turned his head away, wriggling as if he could escape the tentacle's grasp. The man’s hand gripped Kuai’s chin, forcing him back.

“Alright, let’s try this another way.” The man began to grin, as several more tentacles came to wrap around Kuai. “Hello, my name is Hanzo. And who might you be?”

Kuai shuddered, and as he felt a tentacle wrap around his throat, he gave an answer.

“Kuai Liang.”

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎