Cause I May Be Bad But I'm Perfectly Good At It

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 3989 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Choking, Belting, Armbinder, BDSM, Dom/sub, Punishment, Impact Play, Wrestling, Bratty Sub, Rough Sex, Face Slapping, Clothes Ripping, Bondage, Masochism, Crying, Safewords, Slapping, Butt Slapping, Anal Fingering, Anal Sex, Creampie, Rimming, Hand Jobs, Aftercare
❥Prompt: Choking + Belting + Armbinder

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Boredom was a funny thing.

It was something Kuai tried to stave off as much as possible by keeping himself busy. It wasn’t hard to do so, his life as Grandmaster tended to keep him occupied most of the time. But there were times when even the work he was doing was boring and he needed to find a way to keep him mind stimulated.

That was a lot harder to do when he was in the middle of a meeting hosted by Hanzo including himself and Special Forces.

Kuai loved Hanzo, the Elder Gods themselves knew he did, but good fucking lord, he’d be lying if he said this wasn’t the most boring work meeting he’d ever been in.

Hanzo was droning on and on about something that really only concerned special forces and not Kuai. Occasionally Sonya would chime it, and then she’d just blab on about nothing in particular. A glance around everyone else, and they were all listening intently, clearly nowhere near as off put as Kuai was.

Well. No one else except Kung Jin.

Jin looked like he was about to start slamming his face against the table just to have something to do. Kuai had never seen someone so perfectly embody what he was feeling. He reached into his pocket, keeping his phone under the table out of view as he pulled up Jin’s contact info.

[Kuai Liang said: You look as done with this as I feel.]

Jin jumped slightly at the feeling of his phone vibrating, frowning and he fiddled with his pockets to grab his phone. He smirked slightly as he read the text.

[Kung Jin said: No offence Grandmaster, but your boyfriend is really boring.]
[Kuai Liang said: No offence taken. I am in hell.]
[Kung Jin said: How do you put up with this? I’m literally about to fall asleep.]
[Kuai Liang said: He’s not usually like this, I swear 😭 ]
[Kung Jin said: Well, either way, if this meeting doesn’t end soon I am jumping out the window.]
[Kuai Liang said: I won’t be far behind you.]

“Do you two mind keeping your bitching about me until after this meeting is done?”

Both Kuai and Jin’s head snapped up as they looked over to Hanzo, who was glaring at both of them with a scowl on his face.

“What makes you think we’re bitching about you?” Kuai challenged, while tilting his head.

“I heard your thoughts,” Kenshi chimed up.

“You traitor,” Kuai hissed. Why was Kenshi constantly listening in on everything? Why in the fuck did he tell Hanzo about it?

“We will talk about this later, Kuai Liang,” Hanzo warned lowly, the threat in his voice. Kuai knew talking about it would not involve much talking. He smirked. Alright, if Hanzo wanted to go that way, Kuai would be more than happy to play the role of disobedient brat who needed putting in his place.

Hanzo went back to whatever he was talking about, and Kuai felt his phone vibrate.

[Kung Jin said: RIP to your ass.]
[Kuai Liang said: 😳 ]
[Kung Jin said: At least it will die doing what it loved, you bottom.]
[Kuai Liang said: Kung Jin!]
[Kung Jin said: F]

Kuai slipped his phone back into his pocket before Hanzo noticed or Kenshi decided to tattle again. He admittedly did zone out however, thinking about how he was going to turn this around to his favour by riling Hanzo up further. Thank the God’s for his horny anger responses, it really made Kuai’s life so much more interesting.

The meeting did thankfully wrap up soon after. When there was nothing left for anyone to say, a few people mingled while others left. Kuai wondered if he should leave and try to make a run for it just to piss Hanzo off further. That was until he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he looked up to see Hanzo glowering at him.

“My quarters, now,” Hanzo ordered, and Kuai snorted under his breath.

As he stood up, he shot a look toward Kung Jin, who mouthed “good luck” at him. All Kuai could do was wink at him, before Hanzo was grabbing Kuai’s wrist and pulling him away. He was dragged down the corridor, until they reached the door to Hanzo’s room. He found himself practically being thrown inside, before Hanzo stepped in after and very quickly locked the doors behind him.

“Care to explain just what the fuck that was about?” Hanzo snarled and Kuai tried to not smile. He wanted to be a brat, not an asshole.

“Hanzo, honey, sweetheart, the light of my life,” Kuai started, walking over to Hanzo and putting his hands on Hanzo’s cheeks, “that meeting was awful.”

Hanzo did not look amused by that, “what do you mean that meeting was awful.”

“I really had nothing to do with what was being said, I was so bored,” Kuai whined, playfully stomping his foot as he did.

“So that means you can be rude and play with your phone?” Hanzo questioned, tilting his head and bared his teeth. Kuai seemed to recall several occasions when Hanzo had sent him texts while in a meeting, but decided pointing out the hypocrisy wouldn’t help.

“Well, maybe next time you should make your meetings more interesting,” Kuai snidely replied, patting Hanzo’s chest in a condescending manor. He turned to try and walk past Hanzo to the door. “Anyway, if you’re quite done, I was in the middle of a very interesting conversation with Kung Jin.”

He felt a hand grab his wrist and roughly yank him back.

“Oh no, you aren’t going anywhere,” Hanzo snarled, while shaking his head. “Not until you adjust this attitude of yours.”

“Oh really?” Kuai replied with a rasied eyebrow, “and what exactly are you going to do to make me?”

Hanzo let out a frustrated breath, as he pulled Kuai close to him. “Your safe word is red,” He began, his grip on Kuai tightening, “And you brought this on yourself.”

Kuai didn’t have chance to make any sort of snarky remark, as he was dragged across the room and thrown onto the bed. He went to sit up onto to find himself pinned down by a hand around his throat.

“Stay down,” Hanzo ordered, roughly slapping Kuai’s face as he did. That hand was then at his clothing, trying to pull them away from his body. Kuai squirmed slightly, resulting in Hanzo’s hand to come back to his face and slapping him again. “Behave.”

Kuai took the demand as a challenge, starting to thrash his body, and gently clawing at Hanzo’s arms. Hanzo gave another bark of frustration, as he clamped down on Kuai’s throat. Kuai refused to back down, stilling just long enough for Hanzo to loosen his grip, before he began to fight again.

“God, you can never just submit can you?” Hanzo finally managed to tear away the top layers of Kuai’s armour, leaving just his underclothes.

As Hanzo threw them away, Kuai just about managed to pry Hanzo’s hand off his throat. He immediately went into a roll, attempting to get off the bed. He was just about to crawl off the edge, when he felt two hands grab each of his ankles, and while he tried to keep hold he still felt himself being pulled across to the other side.

“Fine, if you want to play it this way,” Hanzo began as he grabbed Kuai’s clothes and there was a very loud tearing sound. Kuai made a disapproving squeak. “Oh please, with how little clothing you usually wear you aren’t going to miss that shirt.”

Thankfully Hanzo didn’t tear Kuai’s trousers, instead grabbing the hem with both hands. When the were around his ankles, Kuai slipped out of them and then was darting off the bed and making a run for the door. Well, running was a over exaggeration, it was more like a jog. He wanted Hanzo to chase and catch him after all.

Hanzo took the bait, and was rushing across the floor to catch up to him. Kuai felt a pair on arms around his waist, lifting him up. Seconds later he was being hauled over Hanzo’s shoulder.

“Why are you always such a god damn brat?” Hanzo angrily questioned as he carried Kuai over toward’s his desk.

“Don’t act like you don’t love this about me,” Kuai teased as he found himself being flipped and pushed face down against the desk. A hand between his shoulder blades kept him down as he heard Hanzo messing around with one of the drawers. Kuai risked lifting one of his legs, trying to find Hanzo’s crotch. A soft grunt told him he’d found it, and as he ground his calf against it, he could absolutely feel Hanzo hard as a fucking rock. “Oh would you look at that, for someone who’s claiming to be pissed off, you sure do seem excited right now.”

Hanzo just grumbled in response, reaching down to smack Kuai’s leg away. Seconds later he was pulling something out of the drawers. From what Kuai could see, it seemed to be an armbinder, made of several leather straps attached together with metal clips. Huh, that’s new. After this was over Kuai would have to enquire what else Hanzo had been buying lately.

He felt the first of the straps being placed around his biceps and then being clipped together. Two more were placed lower down his bicep, then two more on his forearm, and then finally another two around his wrists. All chained together and stopping him from moving his hands from behind his back, no matter how hard he tried. He heard the sound of metal clicking as he felt two cold cuff’s being attached to his ankles, and seconds later his legs were being pulled apart and the other ends cuffed to the legs of the desk.

“There,” Hanzo huffed, slapping Kuai’s ass as he stood back up. “Now, there’s two ways we can do this. Either can stay there quietly and let me have my way with you, and maybe I’ll let you off easy, or I will leave your ass so red you won’t be able to sit down for weeks.”

“Oh no,” Kuai whispered sarcastically, “Please don’t spank me, whatever will I do?”

“Who said anything about spanking?” Hanzo questioned, as he went to undo his belt. Once it was in his hand, he held it up for Kuai to see. The threat was clear.

Kuai just smirked. “Am I supposed to be scared?”

Hanzo tried to keep his serious demeanour, but Kuai could see the small smile that kept threatening to come through. As much as the intense Hanzo was fun, it was also very enjoyable to see that mask crack, even just a little, when something happened he was looking forward to.

He grabbed the end of the belt with the buckle, wrapping it around his hand a few times. He pulled his hand back, holding it up for an agonising amount of time. Kuai hissed, just wanting him to get on with it already. Even though he was half expecting the hit when he heard the whoosh of the leather flying, it somehow did not prepare him for the sting as the leather hit in bare skin. He hissed, and moaned, partially from the pain blossoming along the thing welt, and partially from the pleasure.

He shouldn’t enjoy this. Years of torture at the hands of the Lin Kuei should have left things like this unthinkable. It was different however, having a belt hit his ass compared to a whip hitting his back, although he still hadn’t managed to explain to Hanzo why it was different, or why he was okay with the belt but not a whip. Maybe it was because it was a slightly different pain, or that belts and riding crops weren’t the same as a whip. There was also the trust that Kuai could get out of this situation any time he wanted with just one word, while his punishments could last hours with no amount of pleading stopping the perpetrators.

Or maybe years within the walls of the Lin Kuei temple had left him with a masochistic streak.

Well, I suppose at least that’s one thing I can thank them for.

He was broken out of his musing by that glorious pain once again gracing his flesh. A hand was on the welt, a thumb pressing down against it and causing yet more of that ache Kuai craved. He let out a shameful moan, causing Hanzo to chuckle behind him.

“Truly fitting that the Lin Kuei Grandmaster is such a little masochist,” Hanzo commented, slapping his hand against Kuai’s ass and causing Kuai to jolt again. “I am going to hit you a 5 more times, and maybe if you remember your place and manners by the time I’m through, I’ll let you have a reward.”

Ah. Five times was really not enough. Kuai needed it to go until he had tears streaming down his face. Thankfully Kuai knew the tricks to get just that.

The belt was brought down against his ass again as Hanzo announced “1.” Kuai clenched his hands, pressing his forehead against the wood of the desk. He heard the telltale swoosh seconds before he felt a new sting across his behind. “2.”

It went on like this, Kuai keeping his head down as he felt another two slams against his ass, and Hanzo counting down. Hanzo announced hit 5 before it actually came, throwing Kuai off guard slightly and meaning the hit made him jump a little. As he suspected however, 5 was not enough. He needed more.

“God your ass always looks so beautiful like this,” Hanzo stated, as once more his hand was groping Kuai’s ask. “Now, do you have anything you’d like to say?”

“Nothing in particular no,” Kuai said with a grin as he looked over his shoulder, the desired reaction of Hanzo’s disbelieving expression was a work of art.

“Very well, how about I do another… Hm… Let’s see.” Hanzo squinted like he was deep in thought, his hand idly still feeling at his muscle. “How does another ten sound?”

“Bring it,” Kuai hissed between his teeth.

Without warning, Hanzo brought the belt down again. Kuai jolted in shock, but managed to stop himself from making any noises. The second strike was as forceful as the rest, yet barely an inconvenience. The more it was brought down however, the more pain shot across his ass. By the time Hanzo got to 5, Kuai could feel tears welling in his eyes. By 7, he let out a very loud guttural sob and he heard Hanzo auibly gasp behind him.

“Are you okay?” Hanzo’s hand reached for Kuai’s face, wiping his tears away.

“K-Keep going,” Kuai sobbed, realising how backwards that seemed when he was crying so hard.

“Are you sure?” Hanzo’s concern was all he needed to remember why he trusted him to do this. Their trust ran so deep they rarely needed to discuss scenes beforehand anymore, generally that was reserved for new experiments. Kuai knew he was safe with Hanzo, it was the first time Kuai knew his voice mattered when it came to sex.

“Y-Yes,” he managed to croak out, giving a tearful smile towards Hanzo. “G-Good t-tears. T-Trust me.”

“Alright. Just a few more, okay?” Hanzo lent down to press a kiss to Kuai’s temple.

He drew back, and the belt struck Kuai again. 8. Then again. 9. And one final time. 10.

Kuai sobbed into the desk, feeling Hanzo’s hand reaching to for his hair to stroke it. He took a few deep breaths.

“Are you ready to behave now?” Hanzo asked softly, and it was clear that despite knowing Kuai was okay, he was still hoping he’d say yes. Kuai knew his limits, and knew he shouldn’t push any further than this. Hanzo would get the answer he wanted this time.

“Yes Master,” Kuai agreed, pushing his face against the desk. “I’m sorry Master.”

“I know, you just can’t help it.” Hanzo thumbed away Kuai’s tears. “But I’m more than happy to teach you your place.”

“T-thank you.” Kuai was able to stop his tears a little, but the shake in his voice was still there. “T-Thank you for teaching me my place, Master.”

“You’re welcome,” Hanzo softly said, leaning down to kiss Kuai’s temple. “And you took your punishment so well.” He drew back, and Kuai could see from the corner of his eye that he was pulling his trousers down. “You’re going to continue being good for me, let me fuck you, and if I’m feeling merciful when I’m done, I’ll let you cum too, okay?”

“Yes, Master.” Kuai laughed under his breath. Hanzo made it sound like he could ever resist bringing Kuai to orgasm.

Hanzo grabbed some lube, not wasting any time to pour it over his fingers. Kuai felt a finger push against his hole and then it was breaching him. There wasn’t much foreplay in Hanzo’s actions, focused more on spreading the lube and stretching him. It really didn’t take long for Hanzo to be pressing a second finger in with the first. Kuai tried to stay relaxed, even as he felt a third and eventually forth finger enter him.

Soon Hanzo was removing his fingers, pouring the lube over his cock instead and then pushing up against Kuai’s hole. Slowly, Kuai felt the head of Hanzo’s cock enter him, his own body yielding to the intrusion like it was second nature by this point. Kuai knew Hanzo had bottomed out when Hanzo’s pelvis made contact with his ass, a dull ache from the lashing’s making Kuai moan.

“Shh,” Hanzo whispered, reached one of his hands around Kuai’s neck to grasp his throat. “Behave.”

Kuai couldn’t get a word out before Hanzo was pulling back and thrusting back into him. Hanzo’s other hand reached to take hold of Kuai’s arms. As Hanzo pounded into him, his grip on Kuai’s neck fluctuated between gripping him tight and just lightly holding him. Every time Hanzo pushed forward, his body smacked against Kuai’s ass, causing a spike of pain to jolt through him.

“That’s it, that’s my good boy,” Hanzo praised, his hand clamping around Kuai’s throat harder. “You are capable of being good for me.”

Kuai couldn’t reply, but found himself instinctively gulping in air when Hanzo loosened his grip again. Hanzo’s cock continued to piston in and out of him, not really aiming for any spot in particular but every so often it did brush against his prostate, making him moan. Not enough for him to cum, but he knew that was on purpose. He only got to cum if he behaved.

“You must be so sore,” Hanzo claimed, bringing the hand that hand been holding Kuai’s hands downs to Kuai’s ass and groping. Kuai hissed in pain even as Hanzo’s other hand constricted his throat again. “You wouldn’t be, if you hadn’t been such a brat.” Hanzo’s thrusts got harder, more desperate and Kuai knew he wasn’t going to last much longer. “But I’ll just keep teaching you this lesson until it sticks.” Kuai choked on his own spit as Hanzo slammed into him particularly hard. “Not like I don’t immensely enjoy it.”

Hanzo grunted loudly, pushing in as hard as he could, before Kuai felt him release inside him. It took a few more thrusts, one a little shallower than the rest. Kuai had a feeling he knew why. Hanzo slowly pulled out, finally releasing Kuai’s neck and now both hands were on Kuai’s ass cheeks, spreading them. Kuai could feel Hanzo’s cum slowly dripping out of his hole, and he shuddered knowing that Hanzo was watching with intent.

Kuai was more surprised however when he felt something wet lick around the rim of his hole. He gasped, as Hanzo’s tongue began to swirl around his hole, light and teasing. He released his grip on one of Kuai’s cheeks, that now free hand reached between Kuai’s legs and taking his cock in hand.

Hanzo’s strokes were languish, practically caress him while his tongue continued to explore Kuai’s hole.

“A-Ah, Master,” Kuai called out as he felt Hanzo’s tongue enter him briefly in time with the movement of his hand.

Hanzo’s hand was brought down against Kuai’s ass, and he cried out, before Hanzo spread him wide again so that tongue could continue it’s work. Kuai could feel his toes curl, a heat pooling in his stomach as he resisted the urge to squirm. Hanzo’s tongue slid into him again, his fingers teasing the head of Kuai’s cock before bringing them down.

Kuai couldn’t take it any more, and he screeched as he felt himself coming onto the floor. Hanzo didn’t stop straight away either, he continued to gently lick at Kuai’s ass, while his hand worked his cock. With every stroke Kuai was cumming, until finally he just couldn’t any more. He felt himself go slack against the desk, not realising how rigid he had been until the tension in his muscles was gone.

He barely registered Hanzo getting up and undoing the arm binder. That was until he found himself being hauled up once again, finding himself being bridal carried by Hanzo. Kuai blinked up at him, just in time for Hanzo to lean down slightly to kiss his face.

“You, my love, are a menace,” Hanzo gently teased, before he started walking over to where the bathroom was.

“Hmm, but I’m your menace,” Kuai claimed with a sloppy grin. “Where are we going, anyway?”

“Bathroom.” Hanzo used his foot to open the door and slipped inside. “Your ass is wrecked, and I want to make sure it’s taken care of first.” Hanzo gently put Kuai down into the bath, before reaching for the taps. “And once we’ve made sure that’s okay, I can give you anything you desire.”

“Anything?” Kuai asked, watching as the tub started to fill with water. “So spicy seafood ramen, with a big piece of chocolate cake and cup of tea?”

Hanzo gave him a bemused look as he said “you have the most fascinating post sex cravings.” Kuai just giggled in response as Hanzo decided there was enough water. He then reached into his pocket. “Oh, by the way.” He passed Kuai his phone. “I grabbed it as we were coming in.” Kuai wasn’t sure how he’d managed that without him noticing but he guessed Hanzo worked in mysterious ways. “It looks like you had a text from your new best friend.”

“You’re just jealous me and Kung Jin have an elder gay baby gay thing going on,” Kuai said sticking his tongue out, but hanging out of the bath slightly to look at his phone. He wasn’t about to hold it directly in the bath, lest he drop it in. He’d learnt that lesson the hard way in the past.

He clicked to unlock, finding that Kung Jin had indeed texted him.

[Kung Jin said: You still alive?]
[Kung Jin said: Just you guys have been gone a while and we’re getting worried.]
[Kuai Liang said: I’m alive 🥰🥰🥰 ]
[Kung Jin said: Good, but also dear god please say no more.]
[Kung Jin said: I have never been more terrified by those lovey dovey emoji’s before.]
[Kuai Liang said: You asked.]
[Kung Jin said: Yeah and now I can tell everyone you’re alive and you two definitely just fucked.]
[Kung Jin said: So thank you for letting me announce that news to everyone.]
[Kuai Liang said: You’re welcome 😘 ]

Kuai put the phone down, returning his attention to Hanzo, who was gathering salve and other things to clean the marks left on his ass. Kuai just sighed happily, sinking into the warm water, and waiting for the spoiling Hanzo was about to give him.

⊰ Last FicKinktober 2022Next Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Kinktober 2022 Masterlist⏎