Got One Eighty Degrees And I'm Caught In Between

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang/Tomas Vrbada
❥Word Count: 2021 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Double Penetration, Double Penetration In One Hole, Double Anal Penetration, Bit Gags, Body Suspension, Threesome (M/M/M), Polyamory, BDSM, Dom/sub, Anal Fingering, Anal Sex, Nipple Play, Aftercare, Overstimulation, Multiple Orgasms
❥Prompt: Double Penetration In One Hole + Bit Gags + Body Suspension

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai groaned as he felt his body being hauled up slightly by the straps. The noise was caught by the gag in his mouth, a rubber component in his mouth and pushing his tongue down. Tomas’ hands were on his thighs, while Hanzo was off to the side pulling on the contraption that was going to keep Kuai suspended.

He couldn’t move, pretty much completely immobilised. His calfs were strapped to his thighs and then spread, leaving him open for the other two men to access. His hands were then strapped behind his back, while other straps crossed across his torso and were what was mainly holding him up. He was lent back slightly, Tomas standing behind him, chest to his back.

“Is he at the right height?” Hanzo called over.

Kuai felt Tomas release his thighs, before feeling a pressure at his ass.

“He is for me,” Tomas replied, and despite not being able to see him, Kuai could hear the shrug in his voice. “You’ll have to see for yourself.”

Hanzo gave a drawn out sigh, before making sure the straps were secure. He then leisurely strolled over, before taking his place in front of Kuai, and he hummed.

“Perfect,” He claimed with a grin, reaching down to stroke Kuai’s cock. Kuai moaned into the gag again, attempting to squirm but finding he was completely unable to move. “He’s going to be so good for us.”

“I should hope so.” Tomas lips pressed against the crook of Kuai’s neck, hands trailing up his body until they were at Kuai’s pecs. “I don’t think he can still be a brat when he’s unable to move.”

“You would be surprised,” Hanzo grumbled, squeezing Kuai’s cock and forcing a sharp high pitched noise out of him. “He’s managed to find a way before.”

Tomas caught Kuai’s nipples between his finger and thumb, plucking at the sensitive nubs. More whines escaped his throat, swallowed by the gag. Tomas pulled on them, making Kuai arch his back to follow them. Hanzo laughed, softening his grip on Kuai’s cock and stroking again, his other hand reaching to cup and squeeze Kuai’s balls. Kuai threw his head around, overwhelmed by the feeling of so many hands on him, especially when Tomas began to kiss his neck again.

“He’s so cute,” Tomas commented into Kuai’s skin. “I can’t believe I denied myself of him for so long.”

“I have no idea how you did.” Hanzo thumbed the head of Kuai’s cock. “If I had been in your place I wouldn’t have been able to keep my hands off him.” He released Kuai’s cock, but kept his hand squeezing at Kuai’s balls. “But all the more reason to make the most of him now.”

“You’re right,” Tomas agreed, finally letting go of Kuai’s nipples too. Hands trailed down Kuai’s sides. “So, how are we taking him?”

“I was thinking you go in first and then I stretch him to take us both.” Kuai whined at that idea, causing both Hanzo and Tomas to chuckle. “I think he likes the sound of that.”

“Well then.” Kuai felt Tomas shift slightly, and then that pressure against his ass again. “Better not keep him waiting.”

As Tomas began to enter him, Kuai breathed in through his nose. Tomas didn’t begin thrusting however, just stilled inside. Kuai wished he could move, wanting nothing more than to fuck himself down on Tomas cock. It seemed Hanzo realised this, and went to lightly slap Kuai’s cock.

“Behave,” he warned lowly, reaching for the lube. As he poured a generous amount on his fingers he whispered, “you’ll get all that you want and more, if you just be patient.”

Kuai lent his head back against Tomas, whimpering and hoping to gain his sympathy. Instead Tomas just laughed at him, biting his earlobe and sucking on it slightly.

“He’s right, Snowflake.” Tomas arms wrapped around Kuai’s waist, like that would keep Kuai extra still for them both. “We’ll take good care of you.”

Kuai closed his eyes as he felt Hanzo’s finger join Tomas’ cock at the rim of his hole. The finger teased the muscle, slowly but surely finding a way to fit. Kuai groaned again when he felt it slip inside, stretching him more than he was used to. It was strange, not painful or uncomfortable, but it would definitely take a while to adjust.

Hanzo began to thrust his finger in and out, waiting until Kuai had relaxed enough to consider entering another. The second finger stung a little more than the first, but it was only momentarily and not long enough for him to make the safe sign. Throughout the entire thing, Tomas stayed still, kissing Kuai’s face and whispering praise in his ear about how well he was taking Hanzo’s fingers, and how they were going to fill him to the brim.

A third finger entered him, and this time it didn’t hurt at all, in fact Kuai gave a pleasure filled moan. It didn’t take long for a forth finger to enter him, and gods Kuai couldn’t believe how full he felt.

He knew he was nowhere near as full as he was about to be.

“Okay, I think you’re ready for me now,” Hanzo purred, pulling his fingers free. Kuai made another whine, this time he wasn’t sure if it was from the loss or from anticipation. Hanzo had the lube in hand again, pouring it all over his cock, and stroking himself to spread it around. As he lined himself up, he softly instructed, “deep breaths love.”

And then he was pushing inside. Kuai did as he was told, breathing heavily through his nose. Even with just the tip of Hanzo’s cock inside him, he already felt fuller than he’d ever done before. Hanzo paused, letting Kuai rest and grow used to it. Then he continued his assault, just another inch, before resting again. This went on, Hanzo feeding ever so slightly more of his cock inside before taking a break. But soon, Kuai could feel that Hanzo had gone as far as he could.

“Good boy,” Hanzo commented, leaning forward to lightly nip at Kuai’s jugular. “You’re taking us both so well.”

“You must feel so full,” Tomas commented, bringing his hands back up to Kuai’s nipples to gently play with them again. “Do you want us to move yet?”

Kuai nodded, he understood why they were being slow, but gods having two cocks inside him doing absolutely nothing was maddening. He felt Tomas begin to pull out of him, and as he slowly began to push back in, Hanzo retreated. Silently, they got into a rhythm, when one of them thrust forward the other would withdraw. If Kuai wasn’t gagged, the noises he’d be making would be incomprehensible. This was like nothing he’d ever felt before, and both men seemed to enjoy his reaction.

“We should have known,” Tomas began, his movements starting to speed up, and Hanzo followed suit, “that one cock would have never been enough for you.”

Kuai whined, partially at the teasing but also because he couldn’t escape the feeling of the both of them slamming into him in tandem.

Hanzo looked over Kuai’s shoulder to Tomas, an evil smirk on his face. He may not have been able to see Tomas’ face but from Hanzo’s alone he could tell the two of them were planning something. They both thrust up into him, pushing their bodies as close to Kuai’s as they could. Heads resting on Kuai’s shoulder, their lips clashed together as they began to kiss with lazy and hazy movements of their tongues. Kuai squirmed, but that only served to push their cocks deeper and push his own against Hanzo’s stomach.

“He’s so cute like this,” Tomas spoke between kisses, his fingers tweaking at Kuai’s nipples making him writhe further. “Maybe we should keep him like this.”

“Hm, tied up and ready for us to take him whenever we like?” Hanzo asked, giving a gentle thrust while swallowing Tomas in another kiss.

“Yes,” Tomas hissed, moving his hips to begin fucking into Kuai again. “Have a toy in his ass and a ring around his cock so he’s nice and needy for us.” Tomas pulled away from Hanzo to bite at Kuai’s earlobe, causing Kuai to shudder. “He’s always sweetest when he’s needy.”

“That’s true,” Hanzo muttered, as he took began to thrust again. This time, they weren’t in synch, and somehow that was more maddening for Kuai because he couldn’t get used to a pattern. “And given what a cock hungry whore he is, he’d probably love it.” Hanzo pulled away, grabbing Kuai’s chin. “Isn’t that right, Snowflake?”

Kuai closed his eyes, biting down on the gag. He couldn’t deny that he’d love it, because even if he did, they all knew he’d be lying. Both men’s double teaming sped up, and Kuai could feel fire growing between his legs. Hanzo rolled his torso against Kuai’s cock, the friction enough to send Kuai hurtling over the edge.

He felt himself jerk in the bonds, as Hanzo and Tomas continued to fuck him throughout it.

“He just came, right?” Tomas asked, his fingers really squeezing down on Kuai’s nipples.

“Given that my stomach is suddenly very wet, I’d say yes.” Hanzo mouthed at Kuai’s jawline. “It seems he really likes the sound of being our little fuck toy.”

Kuai made another approving noise, even as tears began to well in his eyes. His oversensitive cock was still being pressed against Hanzo’s torso, and that wasn’t even accounting for the fact he was still being stretched by their cocks. Tomas fingers were still playing with his nipples, as Hanzo began sucking at his neck. He shook his head slightly, if they kept going, he was going to cum again.

“Shh, it’s okay, you’re going to cum for us again, okay?” Tomas instructed, pulling harshly on Kuai’s nipples. Kuai squealed, shaking his head harder. “You’re going to cum for us Snowflake,” he said a little harsher, “You’re going to show us was a good little slut you are.”

“Be good, and then we’ll make sure you’re nice and full of our cum,” Hanzo muttered, giving a hard thrust and jostling Kuai’s cock in the process. “And that’s what you want right?” Hanzo’s hand wrapped lightly around Kuai’s neck, holding it gently so not to cut off any of Kuai’s breathing. “You want our cum inside you, don’t you?” Kuai nodded, closing his eyes and feeling tears roll down his cheeks. “Then be a good boy, and cum for your Masters.”

Those words were like a command. Kuai’s eyes shot open as he came again, legs quaking from the force of it. He could feel himself clench around the cocks inside him, head rolling back from exhaustion. Tomas and Hanzo’s thrusts both became more desperate and frenzied, completely out of synch now. Tomas moaned loudly, before Kuai could felt the other mans cum paint his insides. Hanzo had to have felt it too, and maybe that was what tipped him over the edge in turn.

Both men thrust a few more times, chasing the last of their orgasm. Hanzo pulled out first, and Tomas followed, and Kuai could feel their cum slowly dripping out of him. He closed his eyes, feeling one set of hands working to keep him up, while the other worked to undo all the straps. Soon he was free, and he could feel himself being gently placed on the floor.

As soon as the gag was pulled from his mouth, he asked “what happened to keeping me there?”

“Maybe another day,” Hanzo stated, as Kuai blinked his eyes open. Hanzo was still in front of him, while he was lent back into Tomas chest. “For now, what can we do for you?”

Kuai smiled softly, despite how rough the sex could get, they were always so soft to him afterward. It made everything all the sweeter.

“Tea,” Kuai requested. “And a bath.”

“Absolutely,” Tomas told him, “You can have anything you want.”

And Kuai knew that was the truth.

⊰ Last FicKinktober 2022Next Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Kinktober 2022 Masterlist⏎