Push Up To My Body, Sink Your Teeth Into My Flesh

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 3632 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Kemonomimi AU, Cat!Kuai Liang, Dog!Hanzo Hasashi, Rough Body Play, Intercrural Sex/Thigh Fucking, Scent Marking, Feelings Realisation, Tail Pulling, Biting, Claiming Bites, Scratching, Rough Sex, Marking, Choking, Anal Sex, Anal Fingering, The dramatic return of Hanzo Hasashi being the most dense man to ever exist
❥Prompt: Rough Body Play + Intercrural Sex + Scent Marking

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Something strange was going on.

The last couple of days, people had been staring at Hanzo a little too long. Mostly puzzled, some looking amused by something, and absolutely no one would tell him why they were doing it. He couldn’t figure it out at all. Usually people tried to avoid eye contact with him. It didn’t help that the last few days his ability to pick up scents had been off, so he couldn’t even sense their pheromones to tell what exactly they were feeling. It wasn’t so much it was gone, more that there was an extremely strong scent that was blocking off all others. He couldn’t place what it was though.

It had only started happening since Hanzo had been helping take care of Kuai. The cat had been quite sick, and Hanzo had just wanted to help. He wondered at first if maybe people could smell the sickness on Hanzo, but even after Kuai had recovered he was still getting the strange gazes.

Now while he was visiting special forces, it was happening again. No one would give him an answer, and he was going to throw someone through a window if they didn’t tell him soon.

He walked into one of the break rooms, Johnny, his team and Jax were sat in the room. Once again, they all were looking at him strangely. His dog ear twitch in annoyance. He was going to get to the bottom of this, even if he had to beat it out of someone.

“Okay, have I grown a second head or something?” He questioned roughly, the only person who seemed worried about this reaction was Takeda. “Why is everyone staring at me strangely?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Jax tried, and oh no, they were not getting out of this.

“No,” Hanzo hissed, storming over to them and standing tall above them. He was trying to look intimidating but still no one outside of Takeda looked daunted by his actions, so he guessed it wasn’t working. “Something is making everyone stare at me, and I don’t know why! Will someone please enlighten me?”

“Ah, Grandmaster,” Takeda slowly began, his non-floppy ear bowing slightly. “Is there something wrong with your sense of smell?”

“Well, only for scents for some reason,” Hanzo admitted, frowning. “It’s like there’s a really strong one that I can’t smell past.”

“Yeah, uh, about that.” Takeda grimaced as he took a deep breath, face screwing up slightly. “You stink.”

“What?” Hanzo tried to sniff himself. Again it was only that foreign scent he picked up. It definitely wasn’t body oder. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, you have a really strong scent right now,” Takeda explained, his face growing red the longer he talked. “And it definitely isn’t yours.”

“Has anyone been rubbing up against you lately?” Johnny suddenly asked. He lent back in his chair with a cocky grin on his face. “Maybe, a kitty-cat someone? Maybe someone a little on the chilly side?”

Hanzo’s face dropped, because yes. Someone had been rubbing against him. Someone who was both a cat and an affinity to the cold. He sniffed at the scent again, and the realisation hit him like having a brick thrown in his face.

This scent was Kuai Liang’s.

“Wait, wait,” Jax began, snorting between his laughs, “did you seriously not realise you’ve been smelling of Kuai for weeks now?”

“I don’t get it,” Hanzo said shaking his head. “Are you saying Kuai Liang’s been scent marking me?”

“Getting his claim in there,” Kung Jin commented taking a sip of his drink. “Gotta admit I admire his style.”

“But why?” Hanzo questioned aloud, not really sure he was looking for an actual answer. He knew Kuai had been rubbing against him lately, but Hanzo had figured it was just because Kuai was sick and seeking affection. He hadn’t realised Kuai was leaving his scent on Hanzo. “I mean, he’s been sick, I thought he was just looking for comfort.”

Johnny and Jacqui both burst out laughing, the two cat’s clearly finding Hanzo’s lack of understanding of their biology funny.

“Grandmaster, we only rub up against people we really care about and want to claim,” Jacqui got out between her giggles, before reaching over to play with Takeda’s floppy ear. “Have you never noticed that Takeda sometimes smells like me?”

“I mean, I have but…” The word claim was starting to sink in. Had… Had Kuai Liang claimed him? “Hold on. What do you mean, claim?”

“I think you know what she means,” Cassie said while waggling her eyebrows up and down. “I think Grandmaster Sub Zero thinks of you as more than just a friend.”

“Hate to say it Grandmaster but he does release far sweeter pheromones when he’s around you,” Takeda added, his face going unusually red as Jacqui continued to play with his ear. “It’s uh, the same sort of smell Jacqui gives when we’re alone.”

Hanzo could not believe what he was hearing. He had noticed Kuai’s scent was on the sweet side, but he’d never realised it was only around him. He just assumed that was just how he smelt normally.

“Dude, Blueberry Ice is right, you are fuckin’ dense,” Johnny claimed, and Hanzo shot him a glare. “He’s been flirting with you for months, man.”

“What?” Hanzo quietly whispered, he couldn’t believe this. He’d have noticed if Kuai was flirting with him. Wouldn’t he?

“Also, just, in general, anyone else noticed just how much Grandmaster Sub Zero purrs when Grandmaster Hasashi’s around?” Cassie questioned and Jacqui clapped her hands in excitement.

“I have! It is the absolute cutest shit isn’t it?” Jacqui practically squealed, bouncing up and down in her seat.

The conversation between the kids just dissolved into them talking about all the adorable little things Kuai did to show his attraction to Hanzo. On the other hand, Hanzo felt completely lost. He turned his attention to Johnny and Jax, the cat and dog pair looking at him expectantly.

“So, whatcha gonna do about Grandmaster Neko-Chan?” Johnny asked and for once Hanzo actually snorted at the ridiculous nickname. He made note to maybe use it later to tease Kuai. He was just using this as a distraction to the fact he had no idea what to do.

“Well, given that silence, I assume you don’t know, so, here’s an idea,” Jax started, his tail beginning to wag. “Kuai wants to put his claim on you kitty-cat style, why don’t you claim him back?”

“That assumes I want him.” Hanzo folded his hands over his chest. Both men gave him a completely unbelieving look, and Hanzo felt himself falter.

He did want Kuai Liang, he had come to accept that a long time ago, but every time they’d been close enough for Hanzo to make a move, something either came up or there was otherwise a reason he couldn’t. He’d spent a lot of time in Kuai’s company the last few weeks, but that sickness had made Hanzo feel creepy for even thinking of doing anything. It was too much like taking advantage of his weakened state. Maybe said state was why Kuai had so recklessly scent marked him.

But, he had fully recovered now, and Hanzo could return the favour.

“I think you’ve come to your conclusion,” Jax smugly stated, and Hanzo nodded at him.

He didn’t bother to say goodbye as he let his flames consume him and he teleported away from special forces base and to the Lin Kuei temple.

His flames dispersed and he was quite pleased with himself when he realised he’d managed to teleport into Kuai’s bedroom in one go. The man himself was stood beside his bed, dressed in nothing but a robe, tail straight and ears twitching. Maybe Hanzo should stop teleporting into the poor mans bedroom unannounced.

“Hanzo? What are you doing here?” Kuai asked, his tail relaxing although the fur was still puffed out. He held his robe close to him and quickly approached. “Has something happened?”

“Have you been scent marking me?” Hanzo asked outright, curious of what Kuai’s reaction would be. Kuai made a strained whine, quickly looking away and his ears going flat. “Kuai Liang? Answer me.”

“I- Uh- I thought you already realised,” Kuai admitted, looking across just enough to see him. “I wasn’t exactly being subtle.” He rubbed the back on his head and mutter barely audibly, “didn’t think you were that dense.”

Hanzo growled, making Kuai jump and look over at him. Hanzo wasn’t sure what he angry about, all he knew was he had a sudden urge to prove himself. That he wasn’t that oblivious, and just overall assert his dominance. He took a step forward, watching Kuai’s ears twitch as he slowly backed away.

“I- Hanzo- Sorry, that was-“

“So. You think you can claim me, hm?” He questioned, and Kuai’s eyes widened. Kuai’s nose twitch, and Hanzo had no doubt he was picking up Hanzo’s true intentions. “Maybe I should show you how to really claim a mate.”

Despite having been unable to smell anything except Kuai’s previous scenting, he could make out Kuai’s pheromones clear as day right now. Still light and sweet, but now with an added spice that Hanzo had never smelt in the other man before. He knew exactly what that meant however. Kuai liked the idea.

“Hm? What’s that I can smell?” He questioned, reaching for Kuai’s wrist and yanking him closer. “You can’t hide your feelings. You want me to claim you hm? Want me to bend you over and claim you as mine.”

“What’s taken you so long?” Kuai purred, leaning in to rub himself against Hanzo’s neck. Hanzo laughed as Kuai’s pheromones got stronger.

“I won’t be gentle,” Hanzo warned. He realised just how much he’d been denying himself, and how much Kuai had been teasing him with his affections. “I will stop at any time you need, but I won’t hold back otherwise.”

“Why would I want you to?” Kuai questioned, pulling back and smirking. “Maybe if you’d been this bold from the beginning I wouldn’t have had to take things into my own hands.”

Hanzo glared at him, although it was mostly in jest. Mostly. There was a part of him that took it as a challenge. He grabbed Kuai’s waist and hauled him over his shoulder. Approaching the bed, he could hear Kuai giggling. This was cut short when Hanzo threw him onto the bed. Hanzo’s hands grabbed at Kuai’s robe and took little time tearing it open. He was very pleased that Kuai was naked underneath, and even more so that his cock was already half hard.

Hanzo let his hands wander, grabbing and groping at Kuai’s skin, not bothering to be gentle. He growled as he left handprints all over Kuai’s body, red from how hard he was gripping. Kuai groaned and squirmed, but did nothing to stop Hanzo. His hands kept going to Kuai’s pecs, fondling the muscle there. Kuai began to purr, and Hanzo couldn’t help but laugh under his breath.

“You like that?” He dug his fingers in really squeezing at Kuai’s nipples. Kuai arched his back, opening his legs slightly. Hanzo lent down, lightly biting around Kuai’s nipple. He drew his hand down Kuai’s side, digging his nails in and leaving thin scratches there. “I’m going to make sure everyone know’s you’re mine, Kuai Liang.”

He bit down harder, Kuai gasping at the action. He was going to mark Kuai up, leave him with bites, scratches and bruises of possession. If Kuai wanted to be Hanzo’s mate, then Hanzo was going to make sure everyone knew it.

He drew back, gently clamping his hand around Kuai’s throat. He could feel the way it vibrated as he purred, his bright eyes blinking up at Hanzo and a smile on his face. Hanzo had to admit, he was surprised by how okay Kuai was with the rough treatment. It did make him wonder how much he could push it, but that would be for another day.

He squeezed at Kuai’s neck, surprised when Kuai purred harder at the action. His free hand clawed down Kuai’s chest. Letting go of Kuai’s neck, he pulled back and up, looking down and observing his work so far. Kuai still had far too many patches of clear skin. He’d need to work on that. One of his hands brushed against the inside of Kuai’s thighs, and he felt himself pause.

Kuai’s thighs were lovely. The muscle had developed just right, and Hanzo was certain the man could probably crush watermelons between them. He’d often wondered what it would feel like to push his cock between them. He took hold of Kuai under his knees, and pushed his thighs together. He pushed a finger between them, there wasn’t much resistance, but it might still be nicer to have something to make it easier.

“Do you have any lubricant?” He asked Hanzo, fingering between Kuai’s thighs like it was his ass instead.

Kuai watched what he was doing with a confused expression but said “in the top drawer.”

Hanzo turned his attention to the drawer in question, letting go of Kuai to lean over to it. Indeed he pulled it open and found a bottle of lube innocently sat there. When he picked it up, he noted it was surprisingly heavy. But that just meant there was plenty to use.

He returned to Kuai’s legs, uncapping the bottle and pouring the lube over his thighs. Kuai made a surprised sound, but just watched as Hanzo spread the slick liquid along the inside of his thighs.

“Hanzo? What are you doing?” He finally asked, and all Hanzo did was grin at him.

Once he was content, he made quick work removing his own clothes, enjoying the cute gasp Kuai made when he saw Hanzo’s cock. He grabbed Kuai’s legs again, holding them upright and pressing them together. He lined his cock up, and slowly pushed between Kuai’s thighs.

Kuai made a confused noise, as Hanzo’s pelvis hit the back of Kuai’s legs. He held them like that, focusing on how it felt for his cock to be surrounded by Kuai’s skin. Hanzo drew back, before pushing forward again, groaning at the friction. Kuai’s ears perked up as he watched Hanzo beginning to fuck his thighs.

“I- Uh. Oh.” Kuai gulped, as he suddenly turned quite bashful. “Is this how dogs claim a mate?”

“Not strictly.” Hanzo gave a hard thrust, Kuai making a quiet and high pitched whine. “But I’ve always thought your thighs would feel good around my cock.” He smirked to himself as he continued to rut between Kuai’s legs. He was right about how good it would be after all.

“How long is always?” Kuai asked, his eyes fixed on the way Hanzo’s cock kept peaking through his thighs.

“A long time,” Hanzo admitted, watching the way Kuai was reacting to what he was doing. His confusion had all but gone now, instead he was almost entranced. “I’ve wanted you for a long time.” He grunted between words, holding Kuai’s legs a little tighter. “I could never find the right moment to make you mine.”

Kuai gave a strangely sombre smile, before saying “I was starting to think you weren’t interested.” Kuai laughed, although it was a little bitter. “You didn’t even notice me scenting you.”

“You were being too subtle, dear,” Hanzo growled with a hard thrust. Kuai gave a moan like Hanzo was fucking his ass instead. “If you want really something, you have to take it.”

“Like you did?” Kuai asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Like I’m doing now.” Hanzo emphasised the point with another rough roll of his hips. “Something I should have done a long time ago, admittedly.”

“Better late than never, I guess,” Kuai taunted and Hanzo snarled in response. Kuai’s giggle this time was a lot lighter, like he was enjoying Hanzo’s angered response.

Well, better stake his full claim then.

He pulled out of Kuai’s thighs, grabbed his hips and flipped him over. Kuai gasped, and shifted slightly, Hanzo reached for Kuai’s tail and yanked hard on it. There was a loud mewl that didn’t sound anywhere near as pained as Hanzo expected. No, in fact, it was actually quite a lewd sound. Hanzo risked pulling it again, and Kuai ached his back and desperately clawed at the bed sheets as he gave a shaky whine.

“Do you like having your tail pulled?” Hanzo questioned, repeating the action and watching the way Kuai trembled from it. He thought cats really hated people so much as gently touching their tails, let alone yanking on them full force.

“I-I don’t-“ Kuai looked over his shoulder, looking flushed and embarrassed by his own responses. “Not until now.”

While Kuai seemed confused by this, Hanzo understood what those words really meant.

Only when you do it.

Hanzo growled in satisfaction, grabbing the lube bottle again. He squirted it down the cleft of Kuai’s ass, the man shuddering slightly at the sensation. Using his grip on Kuai’s tail to keep him under control, Hanzo gathered some of the lube on the fingers of his other hand. Pressing a single finger to Kuai’s hole, he began to slowly breach inside. Kuai brought his ass back, trying to push more of Hanzo into him.

As much as Hanzo would love to just tease Kuai, fuck the man on his fingers and see how long it’d take for him to cum, he didn’t have much more patience left. He needed to be inside Kuai. Whenever he felt Kuai was ready for another finger, he added one. First a second, and then the third, and finally all four fingers. Kuai was ready for his cock.

He pulled his fingers free, grabbing his cock, still slick from fucking Kuai’s thighs, and lined it up with Kuai’s hole. He began to press the tip inside, Kuai moaning loudly as he did. Hanzo went to grip Kuai’s hip with one hand, while using his tail to pull him backwards. The high pitched keen that came from Kuai’s lips was magnificent, but not quite as good as how Kuai felt around him.

He finally let go of Kuai’s tail, the other man immediately wrapping it around Hanzo’s waist instead. Hanzo lent forward, grabbing Kuai’s one arm and pinning it behind his back. His other hand pressed his other wrist to the bed. Kuai craned his head trying to look back at him. Placating him with a kiss, Hanzo took the opportunity to bring his hips back, before slowly pushing back inside. He practically swallowed the sound Kuai made.

He was slow at first, trying to let Kuai get used to the way his cock felt inside him. But doing that only served to build Hanzo’s appetite further. He tested being rougher, slamming his hips a little harder, picking the speed up. Kuai broke their kiss to instead plant his face into the pillow, muffling his sounds. Hanzo snarled and reached for Kuai’s chin and roughly yanked his head back up.

“I want to hear you,” Hanzo whispered, giving a hard thrust to emphasise the point. As he predicted, Kuai gave moan at the action. “Yes, like that, Kuai Liang.”

He stopped holding back, rocking his hips in a steady but brutal rhythm. Those noises he craved spilled from Kuai’s lips like a gospel and it pushed him even further. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the sounds and the feeling of being deep within Kuai. The way his inside’s clung to him, like his body didn’t want to be without him inside. Hanzo was a part of Kuai now, and Kuai a part of him.

They were two halves, combined to make a whole.

Time to make your claim official.

Hanzo reopened his eyes, reordering his grip on Kuai to hold him down by his shoulder blades. And then, at the part where his neck joined his shoulders, Hanzo lent in, opening his mouth and taking that flesh inside. Biting down, he listened to the desperate gasp Kuai made as Hanzo made his mark. And then came that purr, that beautiful maddening purr, his tail wrapping around Hanzo just a little tighter.

Hanzo felt Kuai tighten around him, before giving a small grunt. The added pleasure sent Hanzo over the edge, he pushed in as far as he could, before cumming deep inside his love. He finally unhinged his jaw, licking at the bite wound as he thrusted a few more times, making sure he was well an truly spend.

He let go of Kuai, pulling out and rolling off to the side. Almost immediately, Kuai was cuddling up to him, rubbing up against Hanzo as his throat rumbled, covering Hanzo in even more of his scent. Hanzo lowly chuckled, wrapping an arm around Kuai and holding him close.

“Still scent marking me, hm?” Hanzo questioned, as Kuai lifted his head and gave Hanzo a cheeky grin.

“Of course, if you can let everyone know I’m yours with a bite mark, I can make sure everyone know’s you’re mine too.” With that he continued his work.

“Fair enough, Grandmaster Neko-Chan.”

“Grandmaster what now?” Kuai asked, drawing back with a perplexed facial expression and his ears pointing straight up in the air. Hanzo laughed again at how adorable he looked. “Why do I have the feeling Johnny has something to do with that nickname?”

“I will neither confirm or deny that accusation,” Hanzo told him, trying to hold back when Kuai grunted again.

As he closed his eyes, taking in the way Kuai purred, he smirked to himself. Maybe he should have done this a long time ago, but now had been as good a time as any.

⊰ Last FicKinktober 2022Next Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Kinktober 2022 Masterlist⏎