Sharing Is Caring

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang/Kenshi Takahashi
❥Word Count: 3935 Words
❥Rating: Here
❥Warnings: Muzzles, Psychic Bonds, Partner Sharing, Spitroasting, Threesome (M/M/M), Anal Fingering, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Blow Jobs, Inappropriate Use Of Telekinesis, Aftercare, Hand Jobs
❥Prompt: Muzzles + Partner Sharing + Psychic Bonds + Spitroasting

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai rested his head on his hands, listening to Hanzo and Kenshi talking about… something.

Okay, maybe he wasn’t listening. Maybe he was pretending to listen, while he just watched. He wasn’t pissed off. Absolutely not. Why would he be pissed off that his precious and rare alone time with Hanzo had been interrupted? Kuai had put in effort to try and learn to cook curry rice for Hanzo, had even put out romantic candles, and then all his hopes of a wonderful evening with just the two of them had crumbled when Kenshi walked in behind Hanzo.

Somehow instead of both of them taking the hint at what Kuai was attempting here, Hanzo had invited Kenshi to join them. It had just made Kuai more pissed.

Kuai narrowed his eyes at Kenshi, despite knowing the other man couldn’t see the action. There was no way in hell he hadn’t sensed Kuai’s anger however. There was also no way he wasn’t reading Kuai’s mind. He always read Kuai’s mind. It was extremely annoying.

Takahashi, I know you’re reading my thoughts you bastard, he hissed in his mind. He caught the very slightly mouth twitch from the telepath. It’s rude to intrude on a date, you know that right?

Kenshi didn’t react, in fact he almost seemed to get deeper into his conversation with Hanzo. Despite how much he wanted to just throw a temper tantrum, he knew that wouldn’t do much good. Kuai reached for the plates, and took them over to the sink. Neither men paid any attention to him. He turned the tap on, and sighed.

What would be happening right now if Kenshi wasn’t here? They’d have finished. Kuai would go to clean the dishes, but Hanzo would stop him. He’d haul him off his feet, either bridal carry or just slinging him over his shoulder. They’d go to the bedroom and then the real fun would begin.

Hanzo would slowly undress him. Hanzo would pour lube over his fingers, before using them to open Kuai up for him. Satisfied, that same lube would coat Hanzo’s cock, taking his time to enter and-

“You have quite the imagination,” Kenshi’s voice rung through his mind, interrupting his fantasy.

Well, maybe you shouldn’t be rooting around in my head if you don’t want to see my thoughts. Kuai huffed to himself, finishing up his washing of the plates.

“I’m not complaining,” Kenshi informed him, and Kuai rolled his eyes. Pervert, he thought bitterly and heard Kenshi chuckle in his head in response. “You really do have the most fascinating fantasies at times.”

Kuai hesitated at that, the tone seemed to indicate Kenshi knew something. Kuai swallowed because admittedly some of his fantasies could be intense. There were many things he’d told Hanzo about that he would never act on. One of those might have included a threesome with Kenshi.

Kuai twisted around, finding that both men had stopped talking to stare at him. He wondered just how long they’d just been waiting for him to notice. Hanzo was looking at him with an apologetic smile, where as Kenshi just looked smug. The realisation hit Kuai all at once.

“Was this meant to be the lead up to a threesome?” He asked, maybe a little blunt but apparently someone needed to be.

“I wanted it to be a surprise,” Hanzo admitted sheepishly, clearly realising that his surprise hadn’t exactly gone down well.

“A surprise should be something like flowers,” Kuai flatly told him. “A threesome is something that requires discussion beforehand.”

“Well we did discuss this a lot before surprising you with it,” Kenshi chimed in, and Kuai wished to the Elder God’s the man could see the death glare he was being given at that moment.

“And when was I going to be involved in this discussion?” The silence was telling. Kuai crossed his arms over his chest, leaning to one side. Hanzo quickly got to his feet and made his way over. “Because from my perspective, I just set up a romantic meal that got gatecrashed.”

“I’m sorry,” Hanzo whispered as he finally got to Kuai, wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing his cheek. “I thought you’d want this.”

“It’s not about if I want it to or not, it’s that I wasn’t involved in the talks.” Kuai wasn’t sure how to get it through to Hanzo, aside from maybe flipping the situation. “How would you feel if I invited Johnny to have sex with us without telling you first?”

Hanzo opened his mouth, like he was going to try and argue. Before any sound came from his mouth however, it seemed to sink in why Kuai was put off by this. He lent in to kiss Kuai again, this time on his temple.

“I’m sorry I should have brought this up with you first.” He put his hand on Kuai’s cheek, looking truly remorseful. Kuai couldn’t stay mad at him. Even if they went about it extremely poorly, Hanzo was just trying to do something he thought Kuai would like.

“Well, in the future, I’d appreciate more warning for things like this.” Kuai lifted himself on his tiptoes slightly to give Hanzo a short kiss on the lips. Just to show he wasn’t that mad anymore, and that Hanzo had been mostly forgiven.

“Ah, well then.” Kuai’s head snapped over to Kenshi, somehow he’d almost forgotten he was actually here. “I suppose I should go then.”

Kenshi got up to leave, but Kuai wasn’t actually done with him just yet.

“Hold it right there, Takahashi,” Kuai loudly ordered. Kenshi’s head snapped over to him, his eyebrows high from surprise. “I may have just about forgiven Hasashi, but I never said I’d forgiven you.” He put his hands on his hips as Kenshi just looked like a deer in headlights. “In fact, I’d say both of you owe me a proper apology.”

Kenshi paused, “uh, what?”

“Well, clearly you both had a plan for me.” He lent back against the counter, choosing to ignore the goofy grin on Hanzo’s face. He’d clearly gotten the message. Considering Kenshi was meant to be a mind reader, he wasn’t very sharp in picking up that Kuai was giving this the go-ahead.

In fact there was a solid minute of silence, and Kuai could practically hear his brain whirring trying to figure out what Kuai was getting at.

I’m telling you to fuck me, you idiot, he thought, knowing Kenshi would hear it. Kenshi’s mouth opened, and his cheeks began to go slightly red, much to Kuai’s delight.

“Oh.” Kenshi’s utterly blindsided reaction had Kuai cackling. Kenshi began to rub the back of his head. “Are you sure?”

“Pissed as I am at you, unfortunately horny curiosity has gotten the better of me.” Kuai patted Hanzo on the chest as he began to walk over to Kenshi. Once close enough, he wrapped his arms around Kenshi’s shoulders, feeling kind of trumpant when Kenshi brought his arms back, clearly having no idea what to do with his hands. “So, asshole, what did you want to do to me?”

“Hanzo had suggested, uh, I use my powers to restrain you,” Kenshi stated. Behind him Kuai could hear Hanzo shuffling closer.

“Really? You use your powers for sexual gratification?” Kuai asked, it sounded a little strange, and he’d never really considered it, even in his fantasies. It was intriguing though.

“You have a habit of misbehaving in the bedroom,” Hanzo muttered, coming up behind Kuai and pushing into his back. His breathing hitched as he realised he was sandwiched between the two men. “We need a way to keep you in line, Snowflake.”

Kuai tutted, “when have I ever been anything but an absolute angel?”

Kenshi was beginning to find his confidence again, as he chanced placing a hand on Kuai’s hip. Kuai decided to be a bit of a tease, lifting his leg between Kenshi’s thighs and pushing his knee against his crotch. Kenshi took a sharp breath.

“If I do use my powers to restrain you, you won’t be able to move at all. Are you alright with that?” Kenshi asked, rutting against Kuai’s knee. Kuai did have to think about the question, as much as he enjoyed being tied down, he also had to be careful with it.

Nothing killed the mood more than flashbacks to the Cyber Initiative.

“I think I’ll be okay, I usually am when I know I have a safeword to fall back on.”

He heard Hanzo huff behind him, as he added, “we were going to use a muzzle and gag you too.”

“I would still be able to keep a telepathic connection,” Kenshi offered, now bold enough to have both hands on Kuai’s hips, yanking them forward to grind against Kuai’s crotch. “All you’d have to do is think the safeword, and I would be able to drop everything.”

“That sounds agreeable,” Hanzo hummed as his lips found Kuai’s neck. “Red is what we use normally.”

“That works for me,” Kenshi agreed, although he let go of Kuai’s hips. His hand cupped Kuai’s chin instead. “Well, I guess we should go somewhere more private, then?”

Before Kuai could agree, he felt Hanzo grab him around the waist and haul him up and over his shoulder. While he made a small squeak, he didn’t fight it. He just let himself be carried. It didn’t take long for the three of them to make it to Hanzo’s quarters. As soon as they were in the room with the door locked behind them, he found himself being thrown back onto the bed.

He went to scramble up, only to find his arms weren’t working. He glanced to Kenshi who’s hand was out, stopping Kuai from moving. It was strange, he didn’t feel like he shouldn’t be able to move, yet he was held completely still. Kenshi got to the bed, reaching out to touch Kuai’s face.

“How does this feel for you?” Kenshi asked, running his thumb along Kuai’s lips. Somewhere in the distance he could hear Hanzo rummaging around in a drawer.

“Strange.” Kuai was surprised he could still talk like this.

“Is that strange in a good way or bad?” Kenshi let go of Kuai’s face, hands reaching down, pushing aside Kuai’s armour enough to grope at Kuai’s chest through his clothes.

“G-Good? I think?” He really didn’t know at this moment. He needed it to go on a little longer first. He reminded himself he had a safeword, so even if this didn’t feel good, he could get out.

Kenshi’s thumbs brushed against his nipples, making Kuai moan loudly. He wanted to arch his back into the feeling but couldn’t. Hanzo came up from the other side, holding a muzzle in his hand. Kuai swallowed, knowing soon his only communication would be through Kenshi’s mind.

Hanzo pushed the muzzle against Kuai’s face, slipping it under his jaw. Kuai made a surprised noise when Kenshi manipulated his body to sit up. As he was forced up, Hanzo adjusted the buckle of the muzzle. It was tight but not so much that it’s be painful. Kuai found his jaw couldn’t move now, and he felt a strange dread come over him at how truly helpless he was.

“Shh, it’s okay,” Hanzo comforted, clearly able to tell Kuai’s panic was rising. His hand carded through Kuai’s hair, the action comforting enough to get Kuai to relax ever so slightly. “We’ve got you, just trust us, we’ll make you feel good.”

Kuai breathed deeply. He did trust Hanzo. Kenshi, well, if he were feeling up to being cheeky he’d say it was debatable, but at the same time he knew deep down he could. Even if he was a nosey asshole who really needed to stop the unsolicited reading of minds.

“Better?” Hanzo asked, and Kuai made an affirmative sound. “Good. Let’s continue then.”

Kuai felt his body being slowly pushed back down to the bed. Four hands were on his body, groping at him and slowly pulling away his clothes. As the layers were removed, Kenshi would run his hands along Kuai’s bare skin, following the curves of his body, along his scars, clearly trying to get an idea of how Kuai looked.

Kuai felt his lower half being lifted, hands hooked into his trousers and underwear as they were pulled down. He whined a little as he was left naked for the two other men. He was already half hard, and as Kenshi ran his hands along the inside of Kuai’s thighs, he could feel himself twitch with anticipation.

Kenshi’s hands reached Kuai’s crotch, immediately one went to grasp his cock. Kuai whined, as his hand slowly stroked up and down, fingers teasing and following veins. Kenshi chuckled as he slowly let his thumb rolled along the head.

“You’re a lot bigger than I thought you’d be,” Kenshi casually mentioned as he continued to feel at Kuai’s cock.

Excuse me? Kuai internally squawked, causing Kenshi to laugh again.

“Oh, I did not mean it like that.” He paused at the base of Kuai’s cock, squeezing and making Kuai groan. “It just feels like a shame you don’t really use it.”

“I make sure to give it attention,” Hanzo muttered, his own hand reaching to dig his fingers into Kuai’s chest. “It’s definitely at it’s best when he’s cumming from my cock alone though.”

Kenshi gave a low whistle, “Can I taste it?”

“Go ahead,” Hanzo confirmed, although until he had, Kuai hadn’t been sure which of them Kenshi was asking permission from.

Kenshi lent low, holding Kuai’s cock still as his lips wrapped around it. Kuai gasped as he felt himself being enveloped by the hot wetness. He wanted to shudder, to twist, moan and buck into the mouth. He could do nothing but stay still and let Kenshi go at his own pace.

And his pace was agonisingly slow. God, Kuai could be an absolute tease at times but even he wasn’t this cruel. Kenshi’s tongue ran along his shaft, not leaving a single inch untouched. It seemed he really was intending to taste Kuai, to see feel every inch of him.

K-Kenshi, Kuai begged, knowing the man was reading his mind. Please.

“Begging already?” Kenshi’s amused voice rang out through Kuai’s mind. “I’m not even started with you yet, Kuai Liang.”

Another long moan and further wishing he could move. He sighed in relief as Kenshi pulled himself off Kuai’s cock. Kenshi flicked his hand and Kuai found himself being reposition. He was flipped onto his front, his body rearranging itself so he was face down and ass up, his hands pinned behind his back. There were no hands keeping them there, yet the psychic grip against them was stronger than even Hanzo could be.

“He really is precious, isn’t he?” Kenshi complimented, as he began to grope Kuai’s ass again. Kuai squeezed his eyes shut, feeling Hanzo’s hand begin to card through his hair. “I think I understand why you like him so much.”

“He is when he’s behaving,” Hanzo huffed, passing Kenshi a bottle of lube. “It usually takes a lot more than this to get him this sweet.”

“I’m sure if I took away my restraints he wouldn’t be quite so compliant,” Kenshi mentioned, as Kuai felt wet fingers touching his ass. He couldn’t help but groan as he felt one of those fingers begin to push inside him.

“You aren’t wrong.” It was like Kuai blinked and then suddenly Hanzo was taking off his clothes. Once naked, he sat down next to Kuai, cock right by Kuai’s face. He knew it was on purpose, a weird form of so close and yet so far. Hanzo grinned down at him. “You always act like such a tease, but you can never take it when it’s turned back on you, can you?”

That’s mean, Kuai thought. Kenshi laughed, digging a second finger inside Kuai and causing him to wish he could move or something, even if it was just to let a shiver run down his spine. He could still feel everything, Kenshi’s fingers pushing in and out of him, stretching him and spreading the lube inside him. Meanwhile Hanzo had a hand on the back of Kuai’s head, keeping it still and facing him while he had his cock in his other hand, slowly stroking himself.

Even when he couldn’t see, Kuai could tell when Kenshi pushed a third finger into him, and the same when he pushed a forth. It wasn’t long before Kenshi was removing his fingers. He felt something else push against his hole, a lot bigger than fingers, and Kuai didn’t need someone to tell him what it was.

Kenshi began to push inside, and Kuai moaned into the muzzle as he felt his body open for him. He couldn’t tell from looking, but if he had to guess, he’d say Kenshi wasn’t quite as big as Hanzo, but definitely big enough.

Kuai wasn’t sure what the strangled sound he made was when Kenshi started thrusting, but he knew he’d made it out of surprise. While Kenshi had been gentle with his blowjob, it seemed when actually fucking, he was surprisingly rough. Even Hanzo tended to build up to this point, while Kenshi’s cock had almost immediately started to piston in and out of him at a rapid pace.

“How does he feel?” Hanzo questioned, moving ever so slightly to push his cock against Kuai’s face. “He seems to really be feeling you.”

“Damn,” Kenshi muttered, sounding out of breath already. His fingernails dug into Kuai’s skin, as he slowed down, although his thrusts were still powerful. “He feels fantastic. I can’t believe you’ve been keeping him to yourself.”

“What can I say? I’m a generous man, but some things I can’t trust with just anyone.” Hanzo was rutting his cock along Kuai’s face. Precum was begging to drizzle down against his skin. “If anyone were to hurt him because of me…” Hanzo looked down at Kuai, patting his cock against him a couple of him. “Well, let’s just say anyone who betrayed my trust like that would have their head on a spike.”

Kuai swooned a little at that.

Kenshi’s pace returned to it’s initial speed, and even though Kuai himself couldn’t move, the power behind the movements was causing him to sway slightly. Every time Kenshi thrust forward, Kuai found his face being forced forward to grind against Hanzo’s cock. Shit, come on he’d been teased long enough, he needed Hanzo’s cock in his mouth.

Kenshi? Kuai heard a soft hum behind him. Kenshi, please, I need Hanzo to fuck my mouth.

“Oh, you need that, do you?” Kenshi paused his movements, making sure he was fully inside Kuai. Hanzo made a confused sound, and even without seeing his stupid face, Kuai knew Kenshi was wearing an evil grin. “He’s practically begging to suck your cock.”

Kuai made another pathetic whine, looking up at Hanzo with wide and pleading eyes. Hanzo reached down to push some of Kuai’s hair out of his eyes.

“Well, he has been such a good boy for us, how could I possibly deny him?”

Kuai made a relieved whimper as Hanzo reached to remove the muzzle. As it was pulled free, Kuai felt his arms move involuntarily. His face was pushed up, so now he was on his hands and knees, Hanzo positioning himself in front. Kuai immediately let his mouth hang open.

“Hmm, someone really is eager for a throat fucking,” Hanzo commented, taking hold of the back of Kuai’s head. “I guess I shouldn’t keep you waiting.”

And without any fanfare, Hanzo slipped his cock into Kuai’s mouth. Kuai purred around it, closing his lips and eagerly beginning to lick and suck at the shaft. Hanzo laughed again, as he began to roll his hips, fucking into Kuai’s mouth.

Kenshi began to thrust again, and Kuai felt his world begin to blur. Unable to move aside from the force of the two men thrusting into him. It seemed they were working in tandem, as one thrust in the other pulled out. A hand reached down for his cock, and he gasped into Hanzo’s cock as it began to jack him off.

He wasn’t sure how long it went on like this. Time seemed to both be fast and slow, completely overwhelmed by everything he was feeling and how he could do nothing about it. That was until he heard Kenshi huffing, his grip tightening again.

“Can I cum inside him?” He asked, voice desperate, trying to hold back until he’d gotten permission.

“Go for it,” Hanzo grunted between his own thrusts. Kuai could feel his cock twitch in his mouth, it wouldn’t be long before he was coming too.

With permission given, Kenshi could no longer hold back, thrusting deep inside Kuai before that familiar heat began to fill him. Even while chasing the last lingering pleasure, Kenshi sped up the movement of his hand, and all Kuai could do was scream into Hanzo’s dick as he also came.

It was another minute of Hanzo’s cock hitting the back of his throat before he joined them in orgasm. Cum flooding Kuai’s mouth, and he swallowed obediently while trying to savour the taste.

They pulled out, and Kuai felt that control over his body fade. With no strength left, he found himself fall onto the bed, closing his eyes and breathing heavy as he tried to make sense of everything he’d just been through and felt. A pair of hands grabbed his face, and then there was a pair of lips kissing over his skin. He smiled, even without opening his eyes he knew that was Hanzo.

“Thank you for that,” Kenshi spoke up, and Kuai felt the bed shift as Kenshi came to join the two of them. Hanzo pulled away, and as Kuai opened his eyes, he was there in time for Kenshi to lean down and press his lips to Kuai’s.

“What do you need?” Hanzo asked, running the back of his hand along Kuai’s hair.

“Chocolate,” Kuai muttered, and he ignored Kenshi’s amused snort. “No. Cake.” He stopped to think about it some more before saying “chocolate and cake.”

“Not chocolate cake?” Kenshi questioned, only just about holding back a laugh.

“No. Separate.” Kuai was adamant about that. He wanted chocolate and he wanted cake, two different things, not put together in an amalgamation. Really he didn’t know what the distinction was, but by god, it was one he was going to hold onto right now. “Tea too. Matcha.”

“I can go and get all that,” Hanzo assured, pressing yet another kiss onto the centre of Kuai’s forehead. “Do you need painkillers too?” Kuai’s arms and legs were aching a little, so he nodded. “Okay, I’ll be back in a second.”

Hanzo got up, slipping his pants and trousers back on, before he made his way to the door. Kuai was surprised when he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders. He looked at Kenshi who was looking down at him with a fond smile.

“You feel like you’re a cuddler,” Kenshi added, like he knew damn well that was the case, but trying to pretend he wasn’t 100% sure.

“Hm. I feel like one, or you read mine and Hanzo’s minds to know I’m one?”

Kenshi’s mouth twitched, “I will neither confirm or deny that.”

Prick, Kuai thought, and as he buried his face into Kenshi’s neck, he could feel the vibration of Kenshi’s laugh erupting from his throat.

⊰ Last FicKinktober 2022Next Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Kinktober 2022 Masterlist⏎