He Bit My Lip And Drank My Warmth From Years Before

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 2281 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Vampire/Werewolf AU, Vampire!Kuai Liang, Werewolf!Hanzo Hasashi, Cock Warming, Sexual Rituals, Blood Drinking, Starvation, Food Issues (Sort of), Anal Sex, Mating Cycles/In Heat/Rut, Knotting, Past Non-Consensual Blood Drinking
❥Prompt: Cock Warming + Vampirism + Sexual Rituals

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai’s body was trembling, a bead of sweat rolled down from his forehead. He couldn’t think straight, everything seeming fuzzy and muffled.

He really should start to take more note on his blood drinking. After 100’s of years of constantly being kept on the edge of starvation, his relationship with feeding wasn’t exactly healthy. He had learnt from a young age to please others before he was allowed to look after himself.

And right now, he had to look after Hanzo.

He was in rut again, and as his mate, only Kuai could really help with that. Despite Hanzo’s constant insistence that Kuai’s needs were of equal importance, Kuai couldn’t see it that way. He would help Hanzo, and then maybe once that was done, Kuai would request help for his problem.

The second he slipped into Hanzo’s room he felt two arms grab his waist and yank him over. Kuai didn’t even get chance to utter a greeting before Hanzo’s lips were on his, and the werewolf’s tongue was down his throat. Kuai resisted every urge to bite down and get blood in his system by any means necessary.

Hanzo pulled away, looking eager to start initially. But his face slowly dropped as he gazed at Kuai.

“Are you okay?” Hanzo questioned, pressing a hand against Kuai’s forehead.

“I am fine,” Kuai insisted, trying to quiet the voice in his head telling him to bite, to sink his teeth into Hanzo’s neck and drain him. “Shall we?”

Hanzo was silent, his eyes narrowing. Kuai felt more sweat prickle at his body, his leg buckling slightly, but he was able to fix it before he fell. He felt Hanzo’s had grab his chin. His face was tilted up, and Kuai was forced to look Hanzo in the eye, and he knew from the glint in Hanzo’s eye he wasn’t going to get away with this.

“You need to feed,” Hanzo stated, and Kuai flinched at the harshness of his tone. “Why would you come here when you need to feed?”

“You need me,” Kuai tried, swallowing and biting his lip. Sometimes when he was like this, it took effort to resist even biting himself to try and get that sweet copper taste. “My needs are unimportant.”

“Unimportant?” Hanzo said in disbelief. “Kuai Liang, you could die if you don’t feed. I will just be uncomfortable for a few hours, how is that more important?”

Because everything if more important than me.

Kuai didn’t voice that thought, he knew by this point Hanzo would not take it. Hanzo huffed and Kuai felt himself being picked up and brought to the bed. Hanzo climbed up, sitting against the headboard and setting Kuai on his lap so they were face to face. Kuai was still dressed while Hanzo was naked, and Kuai could feel Hanzo’s hard cock pushing against his ass.

“Feed, Kuai Liang, I can wait.” How selfish was it that Kuai wanted to do that? He wanted to sink his teeth into Hanzo’s neck and drink, but that cock made it obvious he couldn’t. Kuai shook his head and Hanzo gave a frustrated huff. “Snowflake, you are too selfless for your own good.”

“Can’t,” Kuai whispered, another dizzy spell making taking over and he almost collapsed into Hanzo’s chest. Words felt hard, but he could still communicate. “You.”

“No.” Hanzo said with a growl, Kuai could feel Hanzo’s hands on his face. “Drink from me Kuai.”

“No,” Kuai grumbled, really tired of Hanzo’s resistance. If he’d just fuck him and get it over with they could then get to Kuai’s problem.

“Okay, how about we compromise?” Hanzo questioned, and Kuai wasn’t sure what there was to compromise. “You will drink from me, but you can do it while sat on my cock, that way we both benefit. Does that sound more agreeable to you?”

Kuai closed his eyes and thought about it. It did rather solve both their issues at the same time. Kuai was still frustrated Hanzo wouldn’t just let him help, but he supposed this was the best Hanzo was going to offer at the moment. They could both be as stubborn as each other, and he knew this would be the only compromise they would reach.

“Okay,” he muttered trying to reach to remove his pants but another dizzy spell overtook him. He reopened his eyes in time for Hanzo to guide Kuai’s head to his shoulder, before his hands reached down to pull down the fabric just enough for Kuai’s hole to be accessible.

He was thankful he’d already prepared himself before coming when he felt the head of Hanzo’s cock push against the rim. He took a deep breath as Hanzo began to enter him. His body sagged as he slowly found himself sinking onto Hanzo’s cock.

“There, better?” Hanzo asked as he held Kuai in place, just resting himself inside.

“Yes,” Kuai agreed. With his head where it was, he was so close to the veins on Hanzo’s neck. He couldn’t stop his urges anymore, his tongue slipping out and licking along a particularly large vein.

“That’s it, drink from me Kuai,” Hanzo whispered, and Kuai opened his lips. He supposed Hanzo had kept his end of the bargain, so he should be graceful and return it. His fangs began to dig into Hanzo’s flesh, and soon a stream of blood was pooling in Kuai’s mouth. “There, you really made that harder than it needed to be.”

Kuai wanted to argue that it was Hanzo who’d made it harder, but he genuinely did not have the strength. He swallowed the blood filling his mouth, it quickly being replaced with fresh blood. Hanzo’s was still, his cock pushing up against Kuai’s walls and god he wanted so bad to move but he could not risk doing serious damage Hanzo’s neck. He would just have to wait.

“Why do you always let yourself get this bad?” Hanzo asked, gently stroking his hair. “As cute as you are after you’ve fed for the first time in a while, I don’t think it’s worth the risk.”

Kuai grunted slightly, he didn’t know what Hanzo meant about him being “cute” after he’d fed. A side effect of drinking blood after a long period of starvation was submission. It was part of the reason the Lin Kuei withheld food from him so long. He was apparently a lot easier to deal with when he was so pliant he obeyed commands with little question. Maybe his docility was what Hanzo found so adorable.

“I know the Lin Kuei did not let you feed as often as you should.” Hanzo shifted ever so slightly, and Kuai groaned as his cock moved inside him ever so slightly. “But they aren’t here to stop you anymore, so why do you continue to do this to yourself?”

Kuai really didn’t know. He was just so used to being told when he could eat, sometimes it didn’t register to him he could eat any time. Even if he did, there was the issue of finding someone willing to let him feed. The old Lin Kuei hunted non-consenting innocents and Kuai felt terrible every time he sucked the blood out of a terrified villager. He knew Hanzo would let him feed, Johnny had also offered once or twice too. Yet Kuai felt bad about drinking from them, even as he currently suckled more blood from Hanzo’s veins.

“Snowflake, one day, I will make you see you are worthy of the care and love of others.” Hanzo’s arms wrapped around Kuai’s back, holding him close, cradling his entire body to him. “I love you, Kuai Liang, please do not put my needs above your’s anymore, okay?”

Kuai finally felt his hunger subside, and that desire to obey was setting in. Was what Hanzo said an order? He’d be able to make more sense of it later. For now he unhinged his jaw, licking at the wound to try and stem any excess bleeding. He pulled back, looking Hanzo in the eye, and oh god he wanted to submit. If Hanzo ordered him to rip apart his enemies, he would do so in an instant.

“Is that better?” Hanzo asked softly, running his hand under Kuai’s chin and causing Kuai to practically purr at the touch.

“Yes Mate.” When Hanzo’s hand reached his cheek Kuai nuzzled into it. “Thank you, Mate.”

“So cute,” Hanzo chuckled, and Kuai made a squeak of disapproval. Hanzo just smirked and gave Kuai a kiss. “Do you not like being told how cute you are?”

“Not cute,” Kuai whined, using his hands to feel at Hanzo’s chest.

Hanzo pressed another kiss to the corner of Kuai’s lips, his own hands trailing down Kuai’s back. Soon they were at his ass, squeezing and groping the flesh. Kuai gasped and jolted slightly on Hanzo’s cock. How wet Hanzo’s chest was with sweat reminded Kuai he was in rut. Kuai’s needs had been completely met, it was time to help with Hanzo’s.

“Will Mate let me help him now?” Kuai asked, reaching and fiddling with Hanzo’s nipples. The other man groaned and tighten his grip on Kuai’s ass.

“Such an attentive Mate,” Hanzo complimented, shifting his grasp to be on Kuai’s hips instead. He used it to lift Kuai up slightly, before letting him drop back down. As Hanzo’s cock slowly reentered him, he let out a loud moan. “Do you want me to knot you?”

“Yes,” Kuai gasped in a strange stupor, lifting himself on his hips and then pushing himself back down. “Please knot me. Make me yours.”

He didn’t wait for any more of a reaction from Hanzo, as he moved his hands to Hanzo’s shoulders and began to bounce up and down. He groaned as he forced Hanzo’s cock in and out of him. God it always amazed Kuai how big Hanzo was, and how much he stretched him out. How all of Hanzo fit inside him, he’d never know, but he was thankful that it did.

He could feel his own cock bob up and down with every bound. Hanzo’s hands stayed on his hips, keeping him steady. Hanzo was thrusting up slightly, not needing to do much with Kuai Liang doing so much of the work. Leaning forward, Hanzo took Kuai in another kiss and the vampire eagerly returned it. Tongue entered his mouth, as they mingled together. Hanzo’s cock pushed against a particular spot, making Kuai whine into his mouth.

“Mm, Mate, always so good,” Hanzo commented. Kuai could feel Hanzo’s knot growing, beggining to catch against the rim.

“I’m good,” Kuai repeated, smiling slightly. He loved Hanzo’s assurances, even when he was starting to become more in tune with his werewolf side, he always made sure to let Kuai know how good he was being. “I’m good.”

“Mate,” Hanzo growled, closing his eyes and when they opened, the iris were yellow and pupils split. “Mate, always good. Always.”

“I love you,” Kuai whispered, feeling Hanzo’s grip on him change slightly. He knew Hanzo was about to take complete control, to essentially use Kuai’s body for his needs. Kuai would not want it any other way. “I love you.”

“Love Mate,” Hanzo confirmed, leaning forward to lick Kuai’s face. “Mate makes me feel good.”

Then whatever restraint Hanzo was showing was gone. Kuai felt those strong arms begin to take all the control, jerking Kuai’s body up and down, practically using Kuai as a fleshlight. Kuai couldn’t stop the lewd sounds that escaped his lips as he did his best to hold onto Hanzo for dear life. Hanzo was bouncing him so fast and hard, the world around him was blurring.

He could feel Hanzo’s knot every time he went down, catching against the rim and threatening to push inside. Hanzo’s teeth were bared, growling as his fingernail’s dug into Kuai’s flesh. Soon Kuai found the movement slowing, instead that grip on his hips was guiding him down and down, and Hanzo’s knot began to make it’s way inside. Kuai groaned, the further it went, the more noise he made, until finally he felt all of it enter him with a feeling akin to a pop.

It wasn’t long after that he felt Hanzo begin to cum, his insides filled with a warm feeling. Hanzo made a satisfied sound from the back of he throat, leaning forward to lick Kuai’s face again. Kuai gasped when Hanzo’s hand reached for his cock instead.

“Mate finish too.”

He began to stroke Kuai’s cock with a sudden burst of energy, and it really did not take long for Kuai to come to climax too. His cum landed on Hanzo’s stomach, but the werewolf did not complain.

Kuai let out a tired sound, falling forward onto Hanzo’s chest. Everything was returning to him after his hunger, but he knew he’d be sat here for a while. Until Hanzo’s knot finally deflated. He felt Hanzo’s arms wrap around his back, and he gave a happy sigh.

“Mate so good, takes knot so well,” Hanzo complimented, nuzzling his face into Kuai’s neck. “But Mate. Needs better self care.”

Kuai gave a tired laugh, “I know, I’m sorry. I’m just not used to thinking of myself.”

“Bad Mate,” Hanzo softly scolded. “Mate deserves love.” Hanzo’s arms tightened, and Kuai couldn’t help but groan as he felt Hanzo’s cock move inside him. “Will take care of Mate, always.”

Kuai smiled to himself, knowing that when Hanzo’s speech returned to him, he was sure he’d have a lot harsher reminder on why he should take better care of himself. For now though, he would let himself bask in Hanzo’s warm embrace.

⊰ Last FicKinktober 2022Next Fic ⊱
⊰ Last FicSupernatural KombatNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Kinktober 2022 Masterlist⏎
⏎Return To Supernatural Kombat Masterlist⏎