The Softer The Skin The Sharper The Teeth

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 6442 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Canon Divergence, Werewolf/Vampire AU, Werewolf!Hanzo Hasashi, Vampire!Kuai Liang, Mating Cycles/In Heat, Knotting, Masturbation, Masturbating To Fantasies Of A Friend, Anal Fingering, Anal Sex, Getting Together, Oral Sex, Praise Kink
❥Prompt: Knotting

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Being a werewolf was a lot more than just turning into giant beast every full moon.

It was something Hanzo hadn't realised until he was turned. Dietary requirements, keeping track of moon cycles, fitness regimes. It was a struggle but Hanzo managed most of the time. There was only one thing he still struggled with.

Rut.

His rut cycle was every few months. Generally a werewolf would go out to find a female in heat and mate with her. But he had no desire in doing this. Instead he locked himself away in his room and was forced to find other ways to relieve himself. His hand usually did it, but it still only offered brief reprieve.

He was just thankful his rut had never overlapped with the full moon. At least he had some control over himself.

As he lay back on his bed. He was hard again and needed to take care of himself. Usually he tried to clear his thoughts, mind empty as he methodically jacked himself off. This time however, it wasn't working. No matter how hard he pumped, not thinking of anything was proving fruitless. He guessed he'd have to come up with a fantasy, just this once.

He closed his eyes, trying to visualise something. He tried to make the person as non-descriptive as possible. Nothing that could potentially tie in to anyone real. She was pretty enough sure, but she looked nothing like his wife or any other woman he knew.

She lent down, licking along Hanzo's cock before taking it in her mouth. She closed her eyes as she slid down further. Hanzo groaned, bucking up slightly. Her eyes reopened, and Hanzo realised for the first time they were blue.

And she had a scar over one of her eyes.

And a beard.

His fantasy woman had somehow morphed into Kuai Liang without even a slight warning.

Hanzo's breath hitched, he should end this now. As he imagined Kuai Liang softly sucking at the tip of his cock, he found that he couldn't bring himself to stop. Kuai eye's fluttered as he took Hanzo up to his forming knot. Bobbing up and down his length, Hanzo pondered how natural Kuai looked in this position.

Kuai pulled off, and Hanzo would have whined had Kuai not immediately crawled to straddle his lap. Kuai held Hanzo's cock to his entrance, slowly lowering himself down. Hanzo's breathing hitched as he watched Kuai stop just short of his knot. Then he lifted himself with his knees, before dropping again. Hanzo's hips began to buck, snapping up to meet Kuai as he descended. He growled as Kuai bounced freely on his cock, almost silently or at the very least, Hanzo's noises drowned out any of Kuai's.

Need to knot him. Need to knot him.

It chanted through his head as the movements increased. His hands grabbed Kuai's hips, slowing him down. He pushed Kuai down, inching inside bit by bit until his knot caught on the rim. He kept forcing Kuai down, pushing his pelvis upward as finally his knot slipped in. Kuai looked at him red faced and dazed. Hanzo felt himself cum.

And his hand grew sticky.

He reopened his eyes, blinking as he looked down. Kuai Liang was not sat on his cock, just his hand clamped around the base as cum dripped slowly down his length. He sighed in relief, that was probably the most satisfying release he'd had since turning.

I just jacked off to the thought of fucking Kuai Liang.

The horror hit him like a brick to the face.

He should have stopped as soon as his fantasy woman became Kuai Liang. He certainly shouldn't have continued and let himself indulge in the idea of sinking his knot deep within his friends ass. If this was how little self control he had while in rut, it was a good job he locked himself away like this. He would never do anything to hurt Kuai Liang, at least not on purpose.

But surely he'd broken some unspoken rule, taking pleasure in dirty fantasies of his friend.

The guilt was overwhelming.

linebreak

Kuai Liang had received no contact from Hanzo in a few days.

He was beginning to worry. They usually talked on a daily basis, but his communication had dwindled to nothing. Had Kuai done something to offend his friend? Had something happened to Hanzo? Had he misunderstood the nature of Hanzo's gaze, flirted just a little too hard and Hanzo was now freaking out about it? Was it all just a misunderstanding and Kuai was just being overly paranoid and clingy? All of those were possibilities.

Kuai couldn't risk it. He had to make sure Hanzo was okay and that nothing had happened. He'd made sure his students were taken care off, and left the temple to visit the Shirai Ryu temple.

Travelling during the day was not optimal time for a Vampire, but the Shirai Ryu didn't particularly like when he showed up in the middle of the night, especially if it was unannounced. As a compromise, Hanzo had gifted him a special parasol that had a long net that blocked the suns effects. It still wasn't pleasant for him, but he had appreciated the thought.

As he came to the Shirai Ryu gates he saw the guards spotted him. It seemed even without being close they realised it was him, as they immediately put away their weapons and waited to meet him.

"Grandmaster Sub-Zero, we were not expecting you today," one of the guards greeted while bowing to him. Kuai returned the bow the best he could from the cover of his parasol.

"I am afraid my appearance is rather unannounced," Kuai told him, as he straightened back up, he glanced across the Fire Gardens. He couldn't see Hanzo anywhere. "I have been unable to get in contact with Grandmaster Hasashi for a few days. I am worried about him."

"The Grandmaster has been unwell," the guard explained. Unwell? Oh dear. Hanzo wasn't one to stop working due to illness, it must have been something bad. "He has been isolating himself as a result. We've barely seen him ourselves."

"Would it be alright if I went to see him?" Kuai asked. "I just wish to check on him.

On one hand, if Hanzo was really that sick, he did not wish to disturb him. On the other, if there was anything he could do to help he would do it without question. Hanzo had helped him many a time, especially when he was still in the confines of the old Lin Kuei and frequently subjected to blood withdrawal. Even putting aside his feelings that had grown over the years, he would want to do everything he could to help.

"I think that'll be okay, just don't be surprised if he's not overly happy to see you."

Kuai nodded in understanding as the guards moved aside to let him in. He made his way across the Fire Gardens to the building he knew Hanzo's quarters were located within. Once in the safety of the building, he put his parasol down. It looked like the sun had caught his left wrist slightly, given that it was red and blistered. He sighed, he would have to deal with that later.

He made his way to the end of the dark hall, stopping in front of Hanzo's door before knocking a few times. He heard a thunk from inside the room, and then a few smaller bangs like someone was desperately trying to find something. A few seconds later the door unlocked and creaked open.

"What the fuck do you wa-" Hanzo cut himself off when he realised it was Kuai Liang on the other side of his door. "Kuai Liang?"

"Hello Hanzo," Kuai stated looking him up and down. He was covered in sweat, visible even with a limited view and darkness. A fever, perhaps. He had only a loosely tied robe on. "I havn't heard from you in a few days, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Hanzo growled. He looked like he was in pain, face screwed up and body shivering.

"You don't look fine to me," Kuai commented. He reached forward to try and feel Hanzo's temperature, only for the man to pull away with a snarl. "Hanzo. Please talk to me. What is wrong?"

"It's nothing," Hanzo tried to deflect. Kuai could see his pupils were dilated, and there was something strange in the way he looked at Kuai. Almost like a hunger.

Kuai took a second to observe him, to really take him in. His unusually aggressive behaviour, the sweat and how hot he looked to the touch, the possible pain, that burning starvation. Could it be something to do with his werewolf side? Is a full moon due soon? I can't recall.

His eyes swept down, and that's when he saw it.

Poking through the hastily put on robe was Hanzo's cock, standing hard and proud. Kuai put a hand over his eyes and looked away, feeling his face heat up. Despite his shameless flirting, he never really thought about what Hanzo looked like down there. Seeing it upfront like this was a little overwhelming. He heard Hanzo make an embarrassed sounding huff and he heard the robe being adjusted. When Kuai finally turned back, Hanzo was better covered, but you could still see the outline of his cock straining against the robe that was barely containing it.

"You're in rut," Kuai concluded. He had done research on such things in his youth, but never had he come across it in person before.

"Yes. I am." Hanzo closed his eyes. "I need to isolate myself. I hope you understand."

"Is there anything I can do to assist?" Kuai asked in seriousness, he understood why Hanzo would want to spend most of this time alone, but Kuai might be able to do little things for him. He swore he knew about a tea from Outworld that was supposed to help with heat and rut fevers.

"No," Hanzo snarled, aggression rising again. "Leave. Now."

"Hanzo-"

"Kuai Liang," Hanzo said lowly, in a tone darker than he'd ever heard the other man take with him. Even when they were still technically enemies, Hanzo had never spoken to him like that. "If you do not leave, I won't want to let you go."

Before Kuai could ask what he meant, Hanzo had slammed the door in his face.

Kuai stood, blinking at the door, before shaking himself out of his confusion. He knocked on the door again, calling Hanzo's name and begging him to open the door. There was no answer, but he could hear Hanzo slamming against things in rage.

Kuai ceased his banging, resting his head on the wood door.

Dammit Hanzo, why can't you just let me help you?

It looked like he would have to take more drastic measures.

linebreak

It was an endless cycle. Cock getting hard, jerking off to various fantasies involving Kuai Liang, he came, he went to the shower to wash off, by that time his cock was erect again and it would loop back to the beginning.

He stepped out of the shower, glaring down. He hated this. Being consumed by this endless need to fuck. But if he'd calculated right, he'd only have another few hours. He could last.

He felt bad about how he'd treated Kuai, but it was for the best. He knew the vampire wanted to help but there was nothing he could do short of letting Hanzo fuck him. And that wasn't something Hanzo was prepared to ask of him. Even if he really wanted to.

He breathed though his nose, stopping when he realised he was picking up a scent from his room. He sniffed again, it was a very familiar scent, one he'd smelt a million times before.

Oh no.

He left the bathroom, not bothering to dry himself or put a robe on. As he burst into his room, he saw a figure sat on his bed reading a book and not bothering to look up.

And as he had suspected it was Kuai Liang.

He took a deep breath. Kuai was clothed, wearing his armour. On the beside cabinet sat a cup of tea. Nice of him to make himself so at home on my bed. And he did look at home. He looked like he belonged there and he'd always been there. Hanzo wondered if he'd still look that way without his clothes on.

He flinched at his own thoughts.

"Kuai Liang?" he growled, hoping his unspoken question of "what are you doing here" would come through.

Kuai did not look up from his book, but did gesture toward the tea and said "drink that."

Hanzo stared at the cup, before turning is attention back to Kuai Liang. "What is it?" Still he gingerly made his way over to the cabinet, trying to ignore how much stronger and sweeter Kuai's scent got as he approached him.

"A tea made from an Outworld flower, the Aefyina." Kuai flicked the page on his book, as Hanzo picked the tea up and sniffed it. It smelt very sugary. "It is supposed to help with werewolf heat and rut fever."

"How would you know that?" Hanzo didn't know that. Granted he hadn't really looked much into it. He had tried other fever medicine in the past, but it had never done much. He always figured it was just one of those things he couldn't really avoid.

Kuai looked up from his book and gave Hanzo a bored look. "I read, darling."

Hanzo just about suppressed a shudder at the word "darling". He wasn't sure if it was the word itself, or the fact it came from Kuai's lips. Still he trusted Kuai's judgement that this tea could help, so he took the cup and perched on the bed. As he settled Kuai returned to his book.

"You should have left," Hanzo growled, trying to focus on the scent of the tea rather than Kuai Liang's. As the tea hit his tongue, it tasted as sweet it smelled, but thankfully not unpleasantly so.

"You have helped me with my biological problems," Kuai simply stated, placing a bookmark on his page and finally closing the book and placing it aside. "I merely wish to repay you for your kindness."

"Your biological problems and mine are two very different things," Hanzo snorted after gulping some tea down. "You need to drink blood. I have the need to fuck the shit out of you."

"Out of me?"

Hanzo felt his stomach drop. Oh, fuck. He had been far too careless with his words. Panic was setting in but he couldn't do anything to deflect or defend himself. He was just frozen in place staring at Kuai. The vampire looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Is there something you aren't telling me, Hanzo?" Kuai asked, tilting his head and leaning back on his hands. Hanzo wanted to deny everything. But what was the point? Kuai clearly knew.

"I... Have recently realised... I find you... Physically attractive." He didn't know how else to phrase it. He cared for Kuai a lot, and he'd always had an emotional connection. But until his fantasies, he never realised how much he liked Kuai's body too. "Rut is... Making it hard to ignore. I keep thinking about how much I want you. Fantasising about you." Hanzo closed his eyes and looked away, he couldn't bare to look at Hanzo. "I don't want to hurt you because of my selfish desires, that's why I told you to leave."

There was a long silence, Hanzo expected the Kuai had left in disgust of his shameful confession. Instead, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him, and what felt like a pair of lips on his cheek. His eyes shot open as he stared at Kuai in shock.

"W-What?" Hanzo breathed out confused, Kuai just gave him a dry look.

"You are really dense, you know that right?"

Hanzo didn't know what the answer to that question was. What does he mean, I'm really dense? He felt like he should have been offended, but was far too confused to actually be.

"Have you really never noticed?" Kuai asked again. Hanzo just stared at him blankly. Kuai laughed under his breath, muttering something in Mandarin.

"I do not understand," Hanzo murmured, blinking trying to understand what was going on. "What have I not noticed?"

"Hanzo. I have been in love with you for years."

Hanzo felt himself go light headed. The ease of which Kuai admitted such a thing. The way he said it like it was an obvious fact. Kuai's hands touched Hanzo's cheeks, gently tracing his beard.

"I mean, I've been flirting with you for at least 3," Kuai giggled and Hanzo felt his face go hot. Knowing that the signs had been there that long, and he hadn't noticed them? Well, at his age that was just embarrassing. "But, I realised for the first time, that night in the forest. It was, I think, the 5th time to let me drink from you, and you held me, and reassured me." Kuai pushed his forehead against Hanzo's. "And I realised, that you were the first person to truly make me feel safe. I have loved you since."

"Kuai, that was... that was almost 15 years ago." Kuai had kept his feelings to himself for that long? And yet Hanzo had pretty much blurted them out almost immediately like an idiot.

"I knew you were still grieving. It was not the right time for me to act on my feelings." Kuai's eyes fluttered, as he nuzzled his face against Hanzo's. "I only started to flirt with you when I noticed you were staring at me." Hanzo paused, had he been staring? Kuai laughed at his reaction, "you may not have realised what you were doing, but I have seen you, Hanzo Hasashi, staring at my ass."

"I do no such thing!" He barked, his face going hotter than even the fever had made it. Kuai just chuckled at his reaction. Hanzo thought about it though, and now that he considered it, he had always found Kuai's ass strangely distracting. "Oh my god, I've been staring at your ass."

The smile on Kuai's face should have devastated him, and yet instead it reassured him. Hanzo placed a hand on the back of Kuai's head, pulling him in close enough for him to kiss. Kuai gave a satisfied sigh as his arms wrapped back around Hanzo's shoulders. His mouth was surprisingly warm for someone undead. Hanzo wondered if Kuai's heart could beat, if it would be going as hard as his was.

Kuai finally pulled away, looking at Hanzo with half lidded eyes.

"Will you allow me to help you?" Kuai asked. All Hanzo's previous reluctance was gone, once again aware of just how much his cock was aching.

"Please," he whimpered, trying not to beg. Kuai pressed another kiss to his lips and pulled away.

He slid down onto the floor, shuffling until he was between Hanzo's legs. Hanzo swallowed as Kuai lent in close, tongue licking from the base of his cock all the way to the head. Kuai opened his mouth, taking in the tip and gently sucking. Hanzo groaned, reaching to card his fingers through Kuai's hair.

Kuai hummed, closing his eyes as he slowly made his way down Hanzo's cock. Kuai's mouth was even better than he'd imagined, practically perfect. He could feel Kuai's tongue trace his veins, lips clamped down and taking in more and more. He stopped just short of Hanzo's knot, and then slowly began to withdraw until only the head was left inside.

Kuai began to pick up a rhythm, head bobbing along Hanzo's length as he practically worshiped his cock. Hanzo's grip tightened as he watched Kuai's eyes flutter open. Blue eyes looked up at him, maintaining eye contact as he continued to suck.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Hanzo breathlessly praised. This was beyond his fantasies. Kuai practically purred at the compliment, the vibrations adding yet another layer to Hanzo's pleasure. "Yes, keep going."

Kuai obeyed the request, lips gliding along the shaft. He reached a hand up, taking Hanzo's balls in his hand and squeezing lightly. Hanzo leaned back and bucked upward into Kuai's mouth. The vampire hummed, as he continued to rub Hanzo's balls between his fingers and palm.

Hanzo placed his other hand on the back of Kuai's head too, pushing him back down towards his growing knot. He stopped short of it, not wanting to accidentally choke Kuai by knotting his mouth. He kept Kuai there for a minute, enjoying the feeling of Kuai's tongue lapping against him, the way the back of Kuai's throat felt against the tip. Kuai's hand continued to work his balls as Hanzo felt his orgasm come.

He came, filling Kuai's mouth as he held him down as steady as he could. He thrust a couple of times, Kuai easily riding the action out and just looking up at him with those stunning eyes. He could feel Kuai swallowing as more flooding his mouth.

He had believed the orgasm from the fantasy's was satisfying, but it held nothing on this.

Soon, Hanzo was done, and not wanting to push too hard, he finally released Kuai's head. The vampire finally pulled back, visibly swallowing any cum remaining. He looked up at Hanzo, wide smile and looking awfully proud of himself.

"Kuai Liang, that was..." He trailed off, not entirely sure what else to say.

"Was that as good as your fantasies?" Kuai asked, climbing up to settle on Hanzo's lap.

"Better," he confirmed, going to grab Kuai's ass before he could stop himself. Luckily, Kuai didn't seem to mind, in fact he seemed almost proud. "Thank you."

"I'm just glad I could help," Kuai replied leaning in to kiss Hanzo's forehead. "Now, is there anything else you need?"

Hanzo huffed, feeling slightly embarrassed as he said "some more of that tea would be nice. I think it has helped with the fever."

"I can do that," Kuai confirmed, "I'll be right back."

With that Kuai morphed into the shadows, at least that explains how he got in my room. Still Hanzo fell back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling as he let the feeling of satisfaction overtake him.

linebreak

Kuai normally slept during day and was awake at night, but with travelling he was finding lack of sleep catching up to him. He only intended to have a nap. Hanzo had been mostly okay since Kuai's blowjob, and was now asleep himself, so Kuai saw no harm in letting himself have 5 minutes.

He was woken back up by a soft grunting. He hummed, flipping onto his side. As he opened his eyes, it was still dark but he could see Hanzo in the bed next to him.

He was on his back, covers off him, and his eyes closed as he was furiously stroking his cock. Kuai gave a wry smile as he pushed himself up slightly.

"Hanzo?" He softly called. Hanzo's eyes shot open, as he looked over to Kuai like a deer in headlights. "Why are you doing that, when you have the real thing right here?"

"I'm sorry," he muttered, releasing his cock and turning to face Kuai. "I didn't want to wake you."

Kuai sighed and crawled over to Hanzo. He draped and arm over his chest and lent down to kiss him. Hanzo hungrily chased the kiss.

"Well, I am awake now," he said, gently pushing some of Hanzo's hair from his face.

His fever was completely down now, the tea really seemed to help. I'll have to remember that for next time. The idea of there being a next time made his own cock twitch. He wondered if Hanzo would want anything beyond this night.

"What can I do for you?" Kuai asked instead. He should focus on now, leave the future until a more appropriate time to discuss it.

Hanzo stared at him, looking briefly afraid to voice his thoughts. Kuai had never seen him so anxious before. The Hanzo he knew usually acted first and thought about things later. It was endearing to see such a different side of him.

Eventually, he took a deep breath, and seemed to settle his nerves. He looked Kuai dead in the eye as he ordered, "take off your clothes."

Kuai smiled, happy to oblige. He pulled away, sitting himself up. He took his shirt in his hands, slowly lifting it up over his head. Hanzo softly exhaled, and as Kuai looked over to him, he found himself being pushed down onto the bed. Hanzo's hands were hooking into his trousers and underwear, yanking down on them.

"Impatient as always I see," Kuai commented as his remaining clothing was torn free. He giggled at the glare he was given.

Still Hanzo was very quickly over him, hands on Kuai's thighs. The hands kneaded at his flesh, moving all over his body, making sure to grope and feel every inch. Kuai bit his lip, it had been so long since someone had touched him with such purpose. Hanzo's hands were at his chest now, fingers digging into his pecs and thumbs rubbing at his nipples.

"How is it you are so perfect?" Hanzo asked, leaning down to lick Kuai's chest.

"Hm, I feel like I should be asking you that question." Kuai reached a hand to Hanzo's bicep. They had always fascinated him, something about the fact they were as big as his head just did things to him. "You are to die for."

"Good job you can't do that then," Hanzo commented, before pressing his lips to Kuai's shoulder and lightly biting. "Forgive me, I am not sure I can indulge in much foreplay." He licked up Kuai's neck, before nuzzling into his ear. "I need to be inside you."

Kuai shivered as he whispered back, "that's fine, please, just prepare me first."

"Of course." Hanzo pulled away, turning to the bedside cabinet. There was a bottle of oil on there Kuai hadn't noticed before. He raised his eyebrow, maybe Hanzo hadn't wanted to wake him, but he certainly was prepared should Kuai have woken up.

Hanzo poured a generous amount on his fingers. Kuai opened his legs as Hanzo slotted between them. Fingers were at his entrance, teasing around the rim. He gripped the sheets as he felt one of the fingers push inside. It had been a while since his last sexual encounter, but it wasn't uncomfortable. He remembered the feeling well.

Hanzo thrust his finger back and forth, spreading the oil inside Kuai, before deciding to add a second finger. Kuai hissed slightly at the stretch, and Hanzo paused.

"Sorry," he grumbled, "you are right, I am being impatient."

"It's okay. Keep going, I'll tell you when I'm ready for the next finger."

Hanzo huffed, but did as he was told, pushing the two fingers in deeper and encouraging Kuai's body to open for him. The fingers kept probing, Kuai groaning at the feeling. He gave the go ahead for a third finger, Hanzo not dawdle on the request. Three fingers slid inside, his hole stretching to accommodate them. With a little more coaxing, Kuai felt ready for four fingers. They entered with little resistance.

"I'm ready," Kuai finally told him, sensing Hanzo's patience was waning again.

Hanzo grunted, pulling his fingers free and pouring the oil over his cock this time. There was very little ceremony, Hanzo was lining himself up with Kuai's hole. He began pushing in, and Kuai screwed his eyes shut. Hanzo's cock was a lot bigger than his fingers had been, unsure if that was just how his cock had always been or if that was the werewolf influence. Until now he hadn't even been aware werewolves kept their knot's in human form, so it wouldn't surprise him if size was also effected.

"Am I hurting you?" Hanzo questioned, and Kuai chanced opening an eye. Hanzo mouth was tight and his brows were drawn together.

"No, you're just..." He wrinkled his nose, Hanzo still inside him. "You're just big."

Hanzo chuckled under his breath, "you should see me on a full moon." Despite himself, Kuai blushed at that. Hanzo's laugh got a little louder. "Can I continue?"

Kuai took a deep breath and nodded. Hanzo continued to push in until Kuai felt his knot push up against him. It hadn't grown to full size yet, given what Kuai had seen earlier and how it felt currently. Hanzo pulled back slightly, before driving back in. Kuai closed his eyes and let out a moan. He heard Hanzo shift his weight slightly, before experimenting with the angle.

He opened his eyes again, just as Hanzo was about to thrust into him again. Hanzo was leaning over him, and Kuai took the chance to wrap his arms around Hanzo's neck and hook his legs around Hanzo's waist. Hanzo smirked, as he jerked his hips again. Kuai shuddered, he was just about getting used to Hanzo's size, but it was unlike anything he'd really felt before.

Hanzo began to move his hips in a less calculated way. His teeth were bared as he repeatedly drove into Kuai. Kuai whimpered, clinging to Hanzo just a little tighter. It felt good, being fucked like this for the first time in centuries, but it wasn't quite hitting the right spot. He tried to angle himself differently, but found it difficult with Hanzo's weight holding him down.

Hanzo seemed to notice Kuai squirming, reaching down to Kuai's hips and lifting them slightly. He gave a particularly hard thrust, aimed directly at the correct spot. Kuai gave a loud cry.

"Was that what you wanted?" Hanzo questioned, pulling back and driving back in. His answer came in the form of another satisfied noise. "You're cute like this." He continued his onslaught, each time he seemed to easily strike Kuai's prostate. "So good, you feel so good. So tight around me." The praise went straight to Kuai's cock, as he felt some precum leak from his time. "Ah, you liked that? You like being told how good you make me feel?"

"Y-Yes," Kuai gasped, "I like making you feel good."

Hanzo snarled loudly, thrusting particularly hard, "hm, I could fuck you forever." Kuai let one of his arms fall from Hanzo's neck, reaching down to find his own cock. "You're so pretty, taking my cock like this."

Kuai couldn't reply, his eyes glazed over, stroking his own cock. He craned his neck trying to kiss Hanzo. The werewolf took the hint, pushing his lips against Kuai. It was hungry, and somehow seemed to encourage Hanzo to go faster. Kuai tried to jerk himself off to the same speed, and was finding if he kept up he wouldn't last much longer. He felt Hanzo's hand leave his hip, sliding to his cock instead. He uncurled Kuai's own hand and replaced it with his own.

Hanzo pulled his face back, just enough to whisper, "are you going to cum? Are you going to cum for me?" Kuai nodded desperately. "Cum for me, show me how good I'm making you feel."

The command was somehow enough to send him over the edge. His back arched as he felt his cum splash against his stomach. He whined slightly when Hanzo pulled out of him, but it was quickly replaced by a gentle gasp as Hanzo's rough hands flipped him over onto his stomach. Hanzo plunged back inside him, draping himself over until Kuai's back met his chest. Hanzo's strong arms wrapped around Kuai's shoulders and neck as he began to fuck into him again. With every thrust, Kuai felt his now over sensitive cock rut against the mattress.

"So good," Hanzo growled, his voice rough and far more animalistic.

Kuai turned his head, just enough to see Hanzo's resting on his shoulder. His iris were yellow, pupils in slits. If Kuai wasn't distracted by the cock being driven into his ass he would have been fascinated at the emergence of Hanzo's wolf side outside of a full moon. Hanzo nuzzled his face against Kuai's cheek and began to lick him.

"My mate is so good," Hanzo said between licks. Kuai felt a full body shudder, Hanzo referring to him as his mate was not what he'd expected, and yet it was exhilarating. "Mate was made for my cock."

"Y-Yes," Kuai quietly agreed, because in this moment, it certainly felt like it. He'd never been so full, so perfectly stretched, hitting him in all the right places. Hanzo was going deeper, each time Kuai felt his knot catch the rim of his hole. It was definitely at full size now.

"Mate, please," Hanzo whispered, licking Kuai's face some more. Somehow that action felt so intimate even compared to anything else they'd done. "Need to knot Mate. Mate can take my knot, right?"

"Yes, yes I can," Kuai encouraged. He wasn't sure if he could or not, but he sure as hell was willing to try.

He felt Hanzo's body push down on him further and Hanzo's knot pressing against his hole, fighting for entrance. Kuai's fingers dug into the sheets as he buried his face into the pillow. It didn't hurt, but christ if he thought the rest of Hanzo's cock was large, it was nothing compared to this. Slowly he felt it slide inside him, pushing further and further, Kuai felt himself shaking in Hanzo's arms, overwhelmed by the pleasure. Finally, he felt it pop in, and Kuai jerked slightly as he came for a second time. It didn't take long after that before he felt the familiar feeling of being filled.

"Hm, Mate," Hanzo muttered, nuzzling Kuai's neck. "Mate took me so well, Mate is so wonderful." Hanzo sniffed Kuai's scent, his grip tightening slightly. "Love Mate so much. Does Mate love me?"

"I love you," Kuai said in a daze. "I've always loved you."

"Mate is so good to me." Hanzo slowly lifted them both, gently turning them both onto their sides. With his cock still firmly locked inside Kuai Liang, he pulled Kuai to him and held him. "Will be good to Mate, will make him happy. Will Mate let me?"

"You already make me happy," Kuai assured him. "You make me so happy."

Kuai felt his eyes grow heavy, and as Hanzo continued to mutter tired sweet nothings to him, he let exhaustion take over him.

He couldn't remember the last time he slept this well.

linebreak

When Hanzo awoke, Kuai was still in his arms and his cock was still buried inside the vampire's ass.

He slowly and gently went to remove himself. Kuai's hole was thankfully still wet, so he managed to slide out without any damage. He looked down, and his cock was thankfully flaccid. Either his rut had finally come to an end, or fucking Kuai's brains out had been exactly what he needed.

God, he couldn't believe this had actually been real. He'd half expected to wake up and find it to be another fantasy. But Kuai was laying here, looking as beautiful as always. Hanzo couldn't help himself, he lent down and pressed a kiss into Kuai's temple.

Kuai stirred at this, blinking his groggy eyes and looking up at Hanzo. The second he saw the werewolf, he smiled, and he croaked out "good morning."

"Good morning, Mate," Hanzo greeted in return.

"How are you feeling?" Kuai asked as he pushed to sit up.

"Better, thank you, I do not know what I did to deserve you." He watched Kuai fondly, although was quickly concerned when he watched the vampire flinch. "Are you alright? I didn't go too hard did I?"

"I'm just a bit sore, that's all," Kuai replied chipperly enough, Hanzo just had to trust that if he was in any serious pain he'd tell him. "It has been a while," Kuai added with a shy smiled. "And by a while, I mean a couple of hundred years."

It was easy to forget that Kuai was so impossibly old sometimes. The man hadn't aged a day past 30. But that was generally what happened when you were turned. But when you put into context just how many hundreds of years he'd lived, it suddenly made sense why Kuai could keep his feelings secret for 15 years. That was a mere blip in his lifespan.

15 years. He told me he'd loved me for 15 years.

"Did you mean it?" Hanzo suddenly asked, and when Kuai looked confused for a few seconds. "When you said that you loved me?"

"Of course, why would I ever lie about something like that?" Kuai's hands were cupping Hanzo's face. "I love you, Hanzo Hasashi."

Hanzo dragged Kuai's lips to his, claiming yet another kiss. He now hoped it was just one of many many more. He loves me. My mate. Kuai Liang is my mate. His heart felt light in the first time in years. As reluctant as he was to stop, he knew now was the time to make sure his mate was taken care of. Kuai had been so attentive, it was Hanzo's turn to be the caretaker.

He pulled away, and as he did he noticed something on Kuai's wrist. He gently reached for his hand, observing the blisters lining his skin.

"Ah, I think I caught it in the sun on the way here," Kuai explained. It looked like it must hurt, and Hanzo felt guilty that he'd been too absorbed in his own biology to notice Kuai was injured. "Hanzo, I know that face. I am fine, it will go down with time."

"At least let me put some ointment on it, and clean you after last nights activities," Hanzo offered. He needed to take care of his mate.

Kuai lightly sighed, "you're not going to let me say no, are you?"

"Absolutely not," Hanzo grunted, reaching to scoop Kuai up in his arms bridal style. "As my mate, I have a duty to look after you."

Kuai hummed and rested his head on Hanzo's shoulder, "well, I suppose I can get used to that."

Hanzo chuckled to himself, as he lifted them both off the bed, and carried Kuai over to the bathroom. Kuai's arms wrapped around his neck as Kuai closed his eyes.

Getting to care of his wonderful mate was better than any fantasy he could have ever had.

linebreak

Fanfiction BingoNext Fic ⊱
Supernatural KombatNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Fanfiction Bingo Masterlist⏎
⏎Return To Supernatural Kombat Masterlist⏎