Lust For Sacrilege

❥Pairing: Tanya/Mileena
❥Word Count: 829 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Succubus/Demon AU, Cutting into a hand with a knife (I’d call it self harm but that doesn’t feel right?), Demon Summoning, Revenge
❥Prompt: Lust For Sacrilege - Calabrese

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

There was a part of her that vaguely realised this was a bad idea.

Even as she finished the chalk outline on the floor, having attempted to copy it exactly from how it looked in the book, her mind was screaming at her that she shouldn't do this. Tanya let out a breath, as she placed the chalk on her desk. She pushed the voices back, she'd come this far, why stop now?

Tanya stood on the edge of her work, fingers tracing the image in the book to double check she had not missed anything. If she got even the smallest detail wrong, she could accidentally summon something far worse than she intended.

A couple of seconds of hesitation before she finally started to read the summoning chant in her mind. Nodding in satisfaction, she took the ceremonial dagger from her belt, placing the book in a stand so she could have both hands free.

“She goes out, hunts through the night,” She started, trying to keep her voice steady though she knew she was failing dismally. “Crucified, no one survives.” She held the hands out over the symbol, gripping the knife tightly and closing her eyes. “She is the blood spirit of none, lust on fire.” She clenched her jaw, trying to hold in her hiss as slowly she cut through the flesh of her palm, the blood started to pour down onto the symbol below. “Future loser, future undead, keeps her alive.”

When her chanting stopped, the chalk started to seemingly soak up her blood, the red colouring slowly overtaking the entire symbol. She pulled her hand back, watching in curiosity. She jumped back when it suddenly lit up in flames. Pink flames. Tanya wasn't sure if that was a good sign or not.

The flames congregated in the middle of the symbol, slowly rising and taking an almost humanoid appearance. And just like that, the flames were gone, leaving instead a woman stood, eyes closed and arms outstretched in the middle of the symbol. A whip like tail flicked one way to another, her horns and wings another reminder that this was no human in front of Tanya. Her eyes opened, yellow with slit pupils and glowing eerily.

“Who dares summon Lady Mileena?” the demon questioned, narrowing her eyes at Tanya.

Tanya dropped to one knee, wondering if she had angered Mileena by not showing the proper respect. “Forgive me, Lady Mileena, for my rudeness. I am Tanya and I humbly request a boon from you.”

Mileena hummed, stepped out from the centre of the circle, observing the surroundings of the old attic that she now found herself in. She reached the book stand, flipping the pages of the book idlily as she commented “and what is this boon that you so humbly request?”

“There are... There are some people I need dealt with, vengeance if you will.” She watched as Mileena lost interest in the book and turned to look at her.

“I see,” She purred, casually walking to stand straight in front of Tanya, staring down at her with her head tilted. A grin came across Mileena's lips, revealing sharp teeth just beyond. “And what, may I ask, will I get in return for granting you this vengeance?”

“I have, done my research on you, Lady Mileena, and if I am not mistaken, you are a succubus, you feed of the lust of human beings?” She questioned, and Mileena gave a murmur of agreement. “In which case, what I offer you is myself. My body will be yours.”

If Mileena's eyebrows could rise any further they would no longer be on her face. It took her a few moments to response with “a most tempting offer.” She paused again, reaching to rub her chin with her hand, her long fingernails just scratching her skin. “These people who you seek revenge against must have done something terrible for you to go to these lengths.”

“They did,” Tanya bittered snarled. They took everything from her. Everything. Her past, her future, everything she had worked so hard to achieve. They would pay.

She jumped slightly when Mileena held a hand out to her. Hesitating, she eventually took it in hers, as Mileena pulled her up to stand. Mileena's other hand immediately found Tanya's cheek, holding her face as she whispered “I accept your offering, you will be mine and I will get you your revenge.”

Tanya closed her eyes in relief, resting her head in Mileena's hand. “Thank you, Lady Mileena.”

“My dearest Tanya,” Mileena crooned, gently stroking her cheek before pulling her hand away. Instead she gently turned Tanya around, wrapping her arm around her waist, a subtle request for Tanya to lead the way. As they began to walk towards the door, Mileena spoke again, “Now, why don't you tell me about those that have wronged you, and what you would like me to do to them?”

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎