Duality

❥Pairing: Shang Tsung/Fujin
❥Word Count: 366 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Sexual tension, Knowing someone is going to betray you in the end
❥Prompt: Duality - Set it off

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“I know you're going to betray us.”

Shang looked up from what he was doing to look over where Fujin was sat, left leg over his right and arms crossed. He was almost pouting. Shang lent on his hand and observed him.

“Of course I will, that is my nature after all.” He smirked at the way Fujin's face twitched slightly. “The fun part is guessing when it will happen.”

“You truly are an insufferable snake,” Fujin muttered before turning his head away.

Fujin jumped slightly when Shang pushed himself up onto his feet. As Shang sauntered over, Fujin's eyes narrowed at him. Shang saddled Fujin's lap, wrapping his arms around the wind god's shoulders. Fujin attempted to shift backwards, but that only prompted the sorcerer to lean inward.

“Hm, but I am your insufferable snake,” he teased, leaning forward to plant a kiss between Fujin's eyebrows.

“Until you betray us...” Fujin grumbled, but even so he lifted a hand to Shang's chest. His face flushed ever so slightly.

“Yes,” Shang whispered into Fujin's ear slowly pushing Fujin down. Despite making a strangled noise that sounded like disapproval, Fujin didn't fight against the action. “So that means we have to make the most of it, while we can.”

Fujin glared up at him, even as he ended up on his back with Shang looming over him. His blush turned a deeper side of red.

“You are awful,” Fujin huffed, his posture stiff, but hands still trailing Shang's chest. “Why are you like this?”

“I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways.” Shang stroked Fujin's check with the back of his hand, smirking at the way Fujin practically melted at the touch. “At least you have a warning.”

“I suppose that will have to do,” Fujin agreed, reaching up behind Shang's head, and pulling him forward to kiss him. Shang smiled against the god's lips, before opening his mouth to allow Fujin's tongue to mingle with his.

He could stave off his compulsive need to betray everyone he came into contact with just a little longer if it allowed him even just one more moment like this.

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎