Call Me

❥Pairing: Erron Black/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 352 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Modern AU, Drinking/Alcohol, Drunken Flirting, Hickeys/Love Bites
❥Prompt: Call Me - Blondie

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Entering the bar, Erron hadn't had any hopes of what he would experience inside. No expectations of a cute woman or man, no one who maybe had a few too many drinks and no one to dance with.

And yet here was a cute man, who'd introduced himself as Kuai, who'd definitely had a few too many drinks and was happily pushing himself closer to Erron as they danced. Hell, Kuai didn't even complain when Erron bit the shell of his ear and left hickeys down his neck. His teeth at the Kuai's adams apple left the cute man gasping and encouraged Kuai's hands to get a little friendlier, trailing down Erron's back towards his ass. It took Erron everything in his being not to drag the man to the bathroom and fuck him right there and then.

Then some fucker just had to come and ruin it.

“Kuai. You're drunk. We need to go,” a grey haired man stated, pulling at Kuai's arm. Erron felt himself grunt at the intrusion and Kuai whine lightly. “Come on,” The grey haired man hissed again.

Kuai let out a disappointed sigh, but still leaned in close to Erron and with a drunken giggle, “Thanks for dancing with me.” Erron felt Kuai pushing something into the pocket of his jeans and stared down at him with his head tilted. “Call me~” Kuai all but purred, before gently giving Erron a peck on the cheek and finally allowing himself to be dragged away by his friend, who throughout this whole process had done nothing but glare daggers at Erron.

Once gone, Erron reached into his pocket, to see what had been pushed in. To his surprise was a napkin, with a phone number and the name “Kuai Liang” along with it. Erron raised an eyebrow, when'd he even have the chance to write this down?

Well. Does that matter? Erron supposed it didn't, as he took his phone out to transfer the number into it. Definitely not the last time I'll be seein' you, Darlin'.

Oh, Erron couldn't wait to text him in the morning.

Song Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎