Selkie, Now You Belong To Me

❥Pairing: Sektor/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 239 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Selkie AU, Selkie!Kuai Liang, Toxic Relationships, Leaving a Toxic relationship
❥Prompt: Selkie

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

When Kuai finally opened the trunk he almost stopped breathing.

There was his coat. His seal fur coat. The thing keeping him from returning to his home in the ocean.

The thing Sektor had claimed to have been lost to an unnamed thief.

Sektor had it all along. He’d been the one to steal it. He’d hidden it away, kept just out of reach. And for what? To keep Kuai here, on the land where he didn’t truly belong? To keep Kuai by his side as his pet husband.

“Selkie, now you belong to me.”

Kuai had never really been happy here. He’d always felt there was something off about how Sektor treated him. Now he understood. Kuai was never a partner to Sektor, he was a pretty object to be owned and shown off like a trophy.

Kuai didn’t think twice as he threw his coat over his shoulders, and turned to leave the house.

He kept walking until he felt the sand between his toes. The salty smell of the ocean entering his nostrils and reminding him where his true home was.

In the distance, he heard Sektor’s desperate voice calling his name.

Kuai didn’t even look back, as his feet met the water, and he began to transform. As he disappeared into the ocean spray, he heard Sektor begging him to not leave him, to come back.

But Kuai would make sure they never met again.

⊰ Last FicShort FicsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Short Fics Masterlist⏎