Monster

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 543 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Vampire/Modern AU, drinking/alcohol, Non-Consensual Blood Drinking, Implied cycle of events
❥Prompt: Monster - Lady Gaga

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai wasn't sure why he recognised the man making eyes at him across the bar. Maybe it was just something as simple as them both being regulars at this establishment, but that didn't change the burning familiarity he had. Like he knew him, like he'd gone home with him before or something.

Still, as the man approached, Kuai felt himself straighten out slightly, because familiar or not there was no denying this man was fine. Maybe a little dangerous, if the glint in his eye was anything to go by, but so handsome Kuai almost couldn't believe he would bother with someone like himself.

So really, when the man introduced himself as Hanzo and offered to buy Kuai a drink, who could blame him for saying yes?

One drink turned to two, then to three, and four and finally after about the fifth Kuai suddenly found himself outside, being supported by Hanzo as the man apparently intended to take him home. Next thing he knew he was in his apartment, Hanzo's tongue down his throat as he was being pushed towards his bedroom.

How does Hanzo know where my bedroom is?

That hardly seemed to matter when he was pushed down onto the bed, and Hanzo made very quick work of getting Kuai undressed. Kuai went to try and return the favour but found his wrists being grabbed and held above his head. He didn't complain however, since Hanzo soon was trailing his tongue along Kuai's body and it felt too good to do anything about it.

“I'm sorry to do this to you again,” Hanzo muttered, leaning over Kuai. Kuai blinked, again? “But you always act so tempting, and you taste too sweet to resist.” Hanzo's lips met Kuai's neck. “Don't worry, you won't remember this... You never do.”

Before Kuai could ask what the fuck Hanzo was talking about, there was a sharp pain in his neck causing him to yelp in surprise. A glance down and he realised Hanzo was biting him. Not just an innocent love bite, but a full mouthful of flesh and jaws clenched hard enough to draw blood. Blood that Hanzo seemed to be lapping out from the wound, swallowing every drop that came from Kuai's veins.

Drinking his blood?

“You're a vampire,” he whispered, hearing the devastation in his own voice. Hanzo hummed around the mouthful of flesh, shifting his grip on Kuai's wrists so he was only holding them with one, while the other found Kuai's hair, carding through it as if to comfort him.

Memories flooded back to him, because yes, this had happened before, multiple times. It was always the same as well, like some fucked up version of ground hog day. Hanzo approached him, Hanzo got him drunk, Hanzo got him home, Hanzo drank his blood, Kuai remembered everything and then forgot it.

Rinse and repeat.

Over and over.

As his world started to envelop in black, all he could think about was the monster in his bed. He smiled slightly, maybe one day this will have a different ending, and closed his eyes, I'll keep trying until it does.

He woke up in the morning, alone, with a killer hang over, and no idea how he got home.

MonsterNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Monster Masterlist⏎