Good Boy

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 8260 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Praise Kink, Anal Sex, Anal Fingering, Riding, Hand Jobs, Porn With Feelings, Porn With Plot, Kink Discovery, Pining, Self-Esteem Issues, Insomnia, Sleep Paralysis, Referenced Nightmares, Referenced Night Terrors, Beginning A Relationship, Angst, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Referenced Rough Sex
❥Prompt: N/A

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

It was rare that Kuai Liang left the Lin Kuei temple for any extended period of time, but occasionally he was willing to venture from his home in Artika if given a compelling enough reason. Being asked to do some training with some new Special Forces recruits was a worthwhile cause, and so along with Hanzo, they had come up with a challenging but fair series of exercises for the students that would teach them a range of skills useful on the battlefield.

And so far he was impressed by what he'd seen. They were a little rough around the edges and definitely new to this, especially when it came to opponents with supernatural powers. Fast learners however, which Kuai always appreciated. They adapted well and seemed to be able to think on their feet nicely. It was rare that he got such a remarkable group of students. Given that Hanzo's face wasn't constantly in a scowl, Kuai assumed he felt the same way.

The students gathered in a row in front of them. Kuai was beaming at them all as he said, "congratulations, you have survived your first training session. You have all done well."

The students quietly cheered for themselves. Kuai chuckled to himself.

"Are there any questions before we dismiss you?" Hanzo asked, face neutral, clearly trying to maintain his scary grandmaster facade.

"Uh, if I may," one girl asked, holding a hand up. "Which one of you is stronger?"

Hanzo and Kuai in unison claimed "me."

They turned and looked at each other, Kuai pursing his lips while Hanzo looked completely scandalised that Kuai would think he was stronger. Kuai could only see one solution to this, otherwise an argument would break out.

"Care for a spar, Grandmaster Hasashi?" Kuai questioned, smirking as Hanzo narrowed his eyes.

"Bring it on, Grandmaster Sub Zero."

They separated, standing opposite each other with a fair gap between them. The students watched, one grabbing the person standing next to them and shaking them in excitement. Kuai turned his attention back to Hanzo, both bowing politely to each other.

One of the students took it upon themselves to start the match, shouting "3, 2, 1, fight!"

Both men charged forwards, Kuai taking little time to summon an ice axe, and once close enough swinging it at Hanzo, who blocked with his arm guards. Seconds later, Kuai found a fist flying towards his face and he just about managed to dodge before it socked him in the jaw. Another fist that Kuai just about blocked, and he tried to get a hit in himself. Hanzo didn't manage to dodge the first hit, but was quick to avoid the next. Hanzo brought his leg up, landing a kick square in Kuai's stomach and sending him stumbling backwards.

As Kuai caught his breath, he heard the familiar call of "Get over here" before a kunai was lodged into his shoulder and he was pulled forward. He felt a fist collide into his face, before being pushed through a flaming portal. He landed seconds later on the floor, back slamming painfully against it. He didn't think and ponder it though, just rocked his body and jumped back to his feet.

"You never learn," Hanzo grumbled, spinning his chain in his hand.

Kuai laughed, "a man's never too old to learn."

He started to charge forward, creating a path of ice for him to slide on. Hanzo didn't have chance to react before Kuai aimed a series of kick punches over Hanzo's abdomen. Finally Kuai brought his leg up, uppercutting Hanzo with his foot, before kicking him in the chest, sending the man falling to the floor. He summoned an ice sword, placing his foot on Hanzo's chest to hold it down while pointing the tip of the sword to his jugular.

"Do you admit defeat Grandmaster Hasashi?" He asked, feeling himself give him a cocky smirk.

"I yield," Hanzo replied.

Kuai cheerfully crushed the sword beneath his hands and removed his foot. As he held his hand out to help Hanzo up, he could hear the students begin to clap. Hanzo took his hand, and Kuai hauled his friend to his feet. Hanzo brushed down his outfit, giving Kuai a strange look.

"Maybe you are right, about not being too old to learn, I swear you never used to be that quick," Hanzo commented, reaching to lightly pat Kuai's back. "Good boy."

Kuai had no idea why, but suddenly the room felt hot. Very hot. Boiling even. Did Hanzo set me on fire? But no, there was no flame. What the hell is wrong with me? Then the words "good boy" echoed through his mind in Hanzo's voice, and he felt something stirring in his stomach. His breathing hitched, suddenly realising the hot feeling was arousal. Kuai had long developed feelings for Hanzo, ones he'd kept very much to himself, and he'd always managed to control himself.

So what the hell was with those two words that got this sort of reaction out of him?

"Uh, Grandmaster Sub Zero, are you okay?" One of the students asked, pulling him back to reality.

"Yes, I am fine, sorry," he assured, despite now noticing how Hanzo was looking him up and down. "I believe that's all for now, unless you have anything to add, Grandmaster Hasashi?"

"No, I have nothing more for today." Hanzo was still looking at him, brows together in concern. Kuai tried to shoot him a reassuring smile before returning his attention to the students.

"You are all dismissed," he stated, giving a small bow as the students bowed back as a sign of respect and slowly leaving. Kuai turned back to Hanzo, the man's eyes hadn't left him. Oh god, does he realise why I'm bright red?

"Are you okay Kuai Liang?" Hanzo asked, one hand reaching Kuai's shoulder while he pressed the back of his hand against Kuai's forehead as if to check his temperature. "You're very red in the face."

"Ah, just a hot flush for some reason." He offered a toothy grin, hoping Hanzo would buy his bullshit. He slowly lifted an ice covered hand to his cheek, it offering relief for his burning face. "I just need to cool down, that's all."

Hanzo nodded as he retracted his hands, "very well. Promise me if it does not get better you will go to the medbay."

"I will," Kuai assured him, offering yet another bow that was returned before he turned on his heel and walked straight to the door.

Once he was through and the automatic doors closed behind him, he threw his hands over his face and groaned extremely loudly, bending forward as he did. He wanted so bad for the earth below him to open up and swallow him whole. He quickly straightened back out, smoothing down his hair and continuing on his way before someone saw him.

No matter how hard he tried, he could not stop thinking about what had just happened.

Good boy.

God those two words were echoing through his head. Every time the heat had settled, those words came to his mind and he was straight back to square one. It wasn't just the words themselves now that he really analysed the event, it was how Hanzo had said them. So approving. So affectionate. So full of praise.

He entered the break room without much purpose, despite how he stormed in, still far too heated by what had just happened. Sat at a coffee table was Johnny and Kung Jin who both looked over to him as he entered. He wasn't sure this was something he should really talk about in front of Jin, but at the same time good lord he needed to get these thoughts out of his head. And he had talked in length to Johnny about his growing feelings for the Shirai Ryu Grandmaster.

"Hey Ice Cube, everything okay, you look a little red in the face," Johnny commented as Kuai walked towards him. Once he reached where Johnny and Jin were sitting, Kuai lent forward bracing himself against the couch, looking Johnny in the eyes.

"Hanzo called me a good boy, and I feel like I'm about to die!"

Johnny stared at Kuai in silence for a few minutes. He sighed, slapping his knee before standing up "Right, imma go get the wine cause this sounds like it's gonna be a long one."

He stood up and walked over to the fridge. Kuai let himself fall back onto the couch, rubbing his eyes with his hands before looking up to see Kung Jin smiling widely at him.

"So, Hanzo Hasashi, huh?" Kuai wanted to slap the smirk off Jin's face. "Personally, I think you could do better, but hey."

"I don't remember asking for your opinion," Kuai snapped, but not in a mean way. Jin just chuckled.

"Alright, wine's here," Johnny claimed, sitting down on the sofa and placing three wine glasses on the coffee table. "So, what happened exactly?"

"We were training the new students," Kuai started, listening to Johnny hum in conformation as he started pouring out the wine. "And a student asked which of us was stronger, so we sparred and I won, and then Hanzo patted me on the back and called me a good boy, at which point I felt like I was on fire."

"Ah. So you've discovered you have a praise kink," Johnny sagely replied, passing his companions a glass of wine each. Jin spluttered at what Johnny had said.

"What the hell is a praise kink?" Kuai questioned, accepting the wine and taking a sip.

"It's when receiving praise gives you sexual pleasure," Johnny explained, reaching over to lightly slap Jin to stop his giggling.

"Who would get sexual pleasure from receiving praise?" Kuai shook his head and took a large swig of the wine.

"You, apparently," Jin added, and Kuai spat his wine back out into his glass. He shot a glare so hateful that if looks could kill Jin would have been dead where he sat.

He opened his mouth to argue, until a traitorous part of his mind began to point out that Jin was right. Had that not been what Kuai realised the heat was? Arousal? For some reason Hanzo calling him a good boy had just really turned him on. Is that what this is then? A praise kink? The thought was weird, he believed he'd figured everything he liked in terms of sex years ago. Surely he was far too old to be discovering new kinks?

He whined, "that's really what this is, isn't it?" He pushed the palm of his hand against his forehead, feeling his face heat up yet again. "I'm having a midlife crisis where I crush on my friend and gain new kinks."

"'Fraid so man," Johnny chuckled, reaching over to pat Kuai's knee. "Maybe this is your sign to tell him how you feel."

"Yeah, go get yourself a top Grandmaster," Jin encouraged, and Kuai couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"You," he started while pointing at Jin, "shut up." Jin began cackling again. Kuai pointed to Johnny, "and you. We've established why I'm not telling Hanzo anything."

"I don't know why," Jin stated, and Kuai gave a frustrated sigh.

"Because Hanzo's still grieving, and I don't want to ruin the friendship we've built just because I'm an idiot who-" he was interrupted by Johnny slapping his arm hard. "Ow!"

"No! None of that," Johnny chastised, "you are not an idiot, certainly not because you have emotions."

"But-" Johnny slapped him again, "ow, would you stop doing that!"

"Not until you stop putting yourself down," Johnny warned. Kuai opened his mouth but before he could speak he was smacked again. "No!"

"Okay, okay!" Kuai held his hands up in surrender, "but the point still stands. I risk making everything between us extremely awkward. It's the best for both of us if I don't say anything."

Johnny sighed, "somehow, I doubt that very much."

Kuai didn't reply, just stared into his wine glass silently. It was for the best that Kuai hold his feelings to his chest. He highly doubted Hanzo would ever feel the same way about him. He was nothing really special, not really anything particularly desirable.

How could anyone ever feel that way about about him?

Somehow, the idea he had discovered a new kink was not making it easy to sleep.

Not that he usually slept well anyway. Between insomnia, nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis it was very difficult to get a full 8 hours, often running on empty. That said, insomnia because his mind was working too much and overthinking was preferable to the other three possibilities, so he supposed he could live with this. He could always have some coffee in the morning, no matter how much he hated the stuff.

So, the first thing I need to figure out, why have I only just discovered this is a thing I'm into?

Now that he thought about it, he supposed the answer to that was fairly simple. Most of his previous sexual encounters had been rough and fast, nothing about them led to praise. How he hadn't figured it out from a nonsexual sense was also pretty easy to put together. He just rarely received praise. He had been seen as a troublemaker in the Lin Kuei, he was never given praise or compliments, just constant criticism. Even as he grew older, outside of a few "good jobs" he couldn't remember the last time someone sincerely gave him any sort of recognition that wasn't related to work.

He was also sure there was a psychologist out there who would have a field day with that information.

Okay, so, the next question. Is this something mostly exclusive to Hanzo, or would it work with anyone?

His immediate thought was Johnny, but that idea just made him laugh rather than feel horny. His mind started to wander to Tomas, but that thought just hurt far too much to even entertain. Sektor was a bastard would never give him a compliment so the utter unrealistic nature of the fantasy meant he felt nothing from it. He wasn't sure he felt too comfortable thinking of anyone else in this context. So, that question remained unanswered for now.

Is this all coming out because I've been bottling up my feelings for so long?

There was no doubt, the answer was yes. He had felt like this for Hanzo since the early days of their truce. It had been slow at first, Kuai noticing little things in Hanzo that he found attractive. The first time he'd managed to coax a smile out of the other man had left Kuai swooning. Then there was his personality. Strict to most, but gentle when he needed to be. When he stayed at the Shirai Ryu temple for the first time, he had one of the worst night terrors he'd ever experienced. But Hanzo had been there, holding him close and telling him he was okay and safe until Kuai was calm. He had no obligation to do that, even if they both knew Kuai often did the same for Hanzo.

Kuai wondered what it'd be like to kiss him sometimes. How it'd feel to have Hanzo's hot body close to his own. How it would feel to have Hanzo leaning over him with a hand around his throat. How it'd feel to have Hanzo inside him.

He felt his cock stir.

No. Not doing that. He'd promised himself that he'd not touch himself to such fantasies about his friend and it was one he was going to keep. No matter how sexually frustrated it left him. He took a few breaths, pushing the thoughts out of his mind by reminding himself why he couldn't do this.

One night when Hanzo had stayed at the Lin Kuei temple, he'd had a nightmare about the deaths of Harumi and Satoshi. Kuai had been there for him, the reverse of the previous situation. Hanzo had talked about how deeply the death still effected him. He'd confided in detail about how even after all these years and vengeance finally found he was still grieving. He would always love Harumi.

And that was why Kuai couldn't just spit out the truth.

It would be reckless and stupid, likely to cause far more harm than good. He would not be selfish and demand Hanzo's love in return, no matter how much it hurt him.

Besides, he could never love me back. I am not worthy of such things.

He had known for a long time, he was not really someone people ever fell in love with. He couldn't blame anyone, not really. No matter how many times Johnny tried to tell him that the voices in his head were lying, they were very convincing.

I am awful, a monster, I can never be loved. He felt tears roll down his cheeks. I don't deserve anyone, let alone someone like Hanzo.

He closed his eyes, and let himself weep.

Kuai shuffled through the cupboards, looking to see what the strongest coffee they had was. He was exhausted, unable to sleep after his epiphany last night. Does the realisation of a kink really constitute an epiphany? He wasn't sure but it felt like one. Still, it was something he wasn't going to act on, especially not with Hanzo.

"Good morning." Kuai almost jumped at Hanzo's sudden voice. It's like he knew I was thinking about him.

"Morning, Hanzo," he greeted instead, finally deciding which coffee he wanted and pulling it from the cabinet. Instant coffee, so he wouldn't have to try and figure out how to work the coffee machine on no sleep.

Hanzo watched him spoon the coffee into the mug, and eyebrow raised, "don't you hate coffee?"

"I do," he replied, putting the cup under the hot water dispenser and began to fill it up. "But I didn't sleep and I need the caffeine."

"Why didn't you sleep?" Hanzo asked and Kuai had hoped so badly that he wouldn't. Still he put the mug back on the counter and reached for the sugar.

"Nightmares, that's all," he tried to dismiss, as he dumped a teaspoon of sugar into his coffee.

"Just nightmares?" Hanzo watched Kuai scooping another spoonful of sugar. "It wasn't night terrors or sleep paralysis again?"

"No, no just normal nightmares." He continued to put another two spoons of sugar into the drink.

"They don't usually keep you awake all night," Hanzo commented. Kuai almost cursed that the other man was so aware of the troubles Kuai had with sleeping. It made it so much harder to use it as an excuse. "What was it about?"

"Hm, nothing in particular," Kuai attempted to play it down. He was up to 7 spoonfuls of sugar now and this was apparently the point Hanzo felt inclined to intervene by reaching to grab his wrist.

"Sometimes I wonder how you still have teeth." Kuai huffed at the comment, pulling his arm free and finally putting the sugar inside, instead going to the fridge to retrieve the milk. "Why are you reluctant to tell me about this nightmare?"

"I'm not," Kuai tried to argue, before pouring so much milk into his coffee it went from brown to practically white. "It's just not particularly interesting."

There was a long stretch of silence as Kuai returned the milk back to it's proper place. He finally took a sip of the coffee, and despite the sugar and milk, he still gagged at what little coffee he could actually taste. Hanzo looked vaguely amused for a second, before his face returned to it's normal more serious nature.

"It was about me, wasn't it?"

The question made Kuai pause with the mug inches away from his lips. "Pardon?"

"Your nightmare was about me," Hanzo reiterated. Kuai just looked at him apprehensively, because yes Hanzo was the reason he hadn't slept, but it wasn't a nightmare in the strictest sense. "That's why you are reluctant to talk to me about it."

"I-" Kuai knew his hesitation was confirmation that Hanzo was at least partially right. "It's... complicated, okay?"

"But-"

"Hanzo, I don't want to talk about it," he snapped. He felt bad when he saw the look of hurt on Hanzo's face. "Sorry. I just... Please can we drop it?"

Hanzo stared at him before he muttered "very well."

Kuai could feel the awkwardness between them. He winced slightly, he hated not telling Hanzo the truth. For most of their friendship Kuai had been open with everything he felt and went through. Clearly Hanzo had begun to expect that Kuai would trust him with anything. And it hurt to realise that maybe there were still secrets between them.

"I have to go get ready for my training session," Kuai finally announced, making a break for the door before Hanzo could stop him. He didn't look back.

He was aware how much of a coward he was being.

He had spent the whole day going out of his way to avoid Hanzo. He just couldn't bare to look at him right now. Hanzo must have noticed, there was no way he didn't when Kuai immediately made a beeline for the exit whenever Hanzo showed up.

He'd just finished todays training session, trying to quickly return to his quarters before anyone caught him. He was making good progress, until another door opened and he walking into someone. He stumbled, about to apologies for not paying attention until he realised who it was.

"Hanzo," Kuai choked, biting the inside of his cheek. Because of course out of everyone it could have possibly been, it was Hanzo.

"Kuai, I know you've been avoiding me." Hanzo crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Please can you just talk to me?"

"I don't want-"

"Don't do that," Hanzo warned, interrupting Kuai. Kuai's eye twitched. "Clearly this nightmare has effected you deeply, and it worries me that you're trying to deal with it alone."

Kuai groaned and rubbed his temples, "it's nothing."

"It clearly isn't," Hanzo argued. "Did I hurt you? Is there something I did that triggered this? Because you know if I did, I didn't intend to, I just want to help you and make amends, and I can't if you keep pushing me away."

"Hanzo, please-"

"Why won't you just tell me whats wrong?" Hanzo demanded, and Kuai finally felt something in his mind snap.

"You want to know whats wrong?" Kuai yelled, throwing his hands down. "It wasn't a nightmare! Okay?" He was waving his arms with every word he spoke, "I couldn't sleep because yesterday you called me a good boy and ever since I haven't been able to stop thinking about you calling me that while fucking me in the ass!"

The silence absolutely deafened him. He gasped, realising what he'd just said. His hand clamped over his mouth, heat blossoming in his cheeks and his eyes stinging. His vision blurred, he couldn't even see Hanzo anymore to see how he was reacting. His heart hurt.

"Kuai Liang," Hanzo whispered. Through his tears, Kuai could see him reach forward, but Kuai quickly pulled away before he could touch him. Please, don't fucking touch me.

Kuai turned and walked away, completely blocking out the sound of Hanzo calling his name and begging him to come back.

He returned to his quarters, threw himself onto the bed and used the pillow to muffle his screams of anguish.

Of course, tonight would be one of those nights.

And out of all the things it could possibly be, it had to be sleep paralysis.

He opened his eyes, unsure what had woken him up. He tried to push himself to sit up, but he found his arms just refused to work. Neither was any other part of his body. He breathed deep, trying to keep himself calm, knowing this feeling would pass. That was until he saw two glowing eyes come into his vision.

Sektor stood over him, clearly contemplating what he was about to do. Kuai could only watch in trepidation, as Sektor started to make a move towards him, his hand morphing into a circular saw that Kuai knew all too well what he intended to do with. Cut into his head, through his flesh and bone, until he'd managed to pull Kuai's brain from his body. Behind Sektor, he realised he could now see the shell of an empty cyber body, no doubt the one he would be inhabiting.

He screwed his eyes shut, his mind a mantra of it's not real, this isn't real, he can't really hurt you. It wasn't real, not right then, even if it had been once. He kept this eyes closed, trying to will his limbs into moving.

Slowly, he felt his fingers start to flex, and he gave a relieved sob. Slowly, his movement returned, but kept his eyes closed until he could move freely enough to sit himself up. He finally peered around his dark room. Neither Sektor nor the cyber body were there. He rocked back and forth, grasping his hair in one hand as he felt tears drip down his cheeks.

He stayed like that for some time until he managed to calm down enough to be able to stand. Grabbing his night robe, he pulled it around himself, and went to leave the room. He wouldn't be able to attempt sleep again for a while, if he tried too soon he would just find himself suffering paralysis again.

Instead he made his way to the break room, gathering a glass and pouring himself a drink of milk. His hands shook the entire time, and he was amazed he didn't spill anything. He sat at the breakfast bar, taking a sip of milk and trying to think of anything to distract his mind from what just happened.

In the distance, he could hear footsteps, and he recognised them as Hanzo's. For a ninja, he was very heavy footed, it made it easy to identify him. The footsteps approached the break room, and Kuai heard them pause in the doorway.

"Kuai Liang?" Hanzo softly questioned, and even without looking at him, Kuai knew the look he was being given. That particular look Hanzo gave when he was worried about something.

"Why are you up?" Kuai asked, not taking his eyes off the glass of milk.

"Sonya requested I do a late night training simulation." He could hear Hanzo's foot steps get close. "What happened?"

"Sleep paralysis," Kuai admitted, voice cracking ever so slightly. "Cyber initiative."

Hanzo sat down next to him, "do you want to talk about it?"

"There's not much to talk about that I haven't a thousand times already," Kuai replied with a sob. "I just need to stay awake for a while. Distract myself."

Hanzo nodded silently. "I know it is likely not the distraction, you want, but..." Hanzo took a deep breath, Kuai knew exactly what was going to happen next. "We need to talk about earlier."

"Do we need to?" Kuai placed his head in his hands. "Can't we just agree to never talk about this again?"

"No, we need to talk," Hanzo insisted. "How long have you been feeling this way?"

"Do you mean about the praise kink or just in general?" Kuai asked, although he didn't give Hanzo chance to reply before he said, "because the praise kink is definitely a new thing, but my feelings for you..." Kuai paused to lick his lips. "That's been growing for a while."

"Okay," Hanzo said, linking his fingers and staring at his hands in front of him. "Have you kept this completely to yourself or have there been clues I have missed."

Kuai was silent, trying to think if he'd ever really done anything to make his attraction known. There was only one incident he could think of. "That time I was drunk and decided to sit in your lap is the boldest I've been about it."

Hanzo nodded, still staring at his hands, "and, why haven't you acted on these feelings?"

"Isn't that obvious?" Kuai asked with an eyebrow raised. Hanzo finally looked at him, face flat. Clearly the answer wasn't obvious. "Because I know you are still grieving. You are my dearest friend and it would be selfish of me to ask more than that from you."

"You know what your problem is?" Hanzo started, and Kuai felt himself shrink a little. "You put everyone else above you. Everyone's happiness is your priority except your own." Kuai looked away, feeling weirdly ashamed of himself. "It is not selfish to want intimacy. It is not selfish to want happiness." Kuai felt Hanzo's hand grasp his shoulder but Kuai still couldn't bring himself to look up. "Why are you denying yourself these things?"

"Because I don't deserve them," Kuai admitted before he'd managed to think about it and stop himself. He closed his eyes a grit his teeth as he heard Hanzo take a very sharp breath. "It's true, though. I'm just a tired hurt old man, why would I ever be worthy of love?"

"Kuai Liang," Hanzo barked causing Kuai to jump and actually look at Hanzo. His face was tight, looking positively furious. Kuai couldn't help but gulp, he hadn't been the recipient of Hanzo's anger in so long, he'd forgotten how intimidating he was. "You are the strongest, kindest, most forgiving and beautiful man I know, and I will not let you sit here and say such awful untrue things about yourself!"

Hanzo's hands suddenly grabbed Kuai's cheeks, fingers digging in so hard Kuai felt like his skull was going to cave it. "You deserve happiness more than anyone else I know." It was cruel, that despite Hanzo's passion on the subject, Kuai's brain was insisting it was all a lie. "I know that look, I know you don't believe me but..."

Hanzo removed his hands from the sides of Kuai's head and took his hand.

"Come," he ordered, pulling on Kuai's hand. He wasn't sure where Hanzo was taking him, but he was still willing to follow him through the corridors of the base.

Eventually Kuai found himself being guided through the door to Hanzo's quarters. Kuai hesitated.

"Hanzo, I can't sleep yet, if I do I'll just get paralysis again," he tried to inform, despite doing nothing to stop Hanzo. The door hissed shut behind them.

"We aren't here to sleep," Hanzo announced.

Kuai tilted his head, "then why-"

Kuai was completely interrupted by Hanzo pulling him close and claiming his lips in a bruising kiss. Kuai blinked, and he wanted so badly to melt into the kiss, but his mind was screaming at him not to. Hanzo finally pulled away, frowning as he did.

"Are you okay?" Hanzo asked.

"I-" Kuai blinked, mind not working the way he wanted it to. "Hanzo, I- I don't understand."

"I want to show you how much you deserve this," Hanzo stated, gently kissing the edge of Kuai's mouth. "If you will let me."

Kuai swallowed, it had been so long since anyone had been intimate him like this. And there was that voice again, telling him he wasn't enough, that all of this was some sort of act of pity.

"Kuai Liang?" Hanzo gently prompted. "If you don't want this, we don't have to do anything."

"I- I want to," Kuai stated, placing his hands on Hanzo's chest. "But I worry if this is something you want."

Hanzo closed his eyes and muttered under his breath in Japanese. He reopened his eyes and said "if I did not want this, I would not have suggested it." Hanzo placed his hand under Kuai's chin and thumb against his lips. "Now, stop trying to make excuses, and think about yourself for once." Hanzo lent in, mouth against Kuai's ear as he whispered. "And seeing as that's an order, you want to be a good boy for me, right?"

Oh. He felt his face getting hot again. "That's not fair."

Hanzo chuckled and kissed Kuai's cheek, "then, tell me, what can I do to make it fair?"

Kuai considered the question. He trailed fingers along Hanzo's clothed chest. He wanted to touch Hanzo's skin. "Clothes off," Kuai quietly demanded, not wanting to come across as too forceful.

"Very well," Hanzo murmured, lightly nipping Kuai's earlobe before pulling back.

Kuai was unable to look away as Hanzo started to pull his armour off piece by piece. Soon he was shirtless and Kuai could truly admire the way his muscles flexed as he moved. Kuai's mouth went dry as he watched Hanzo hook his thumbs into his trousers and underwear and begin to pull them down. Hanzo's cock bobbed free from it's constraints, already half hard and Kuai felt like his head was spinning. He'd always stopped his fantasies short of Hanzo actually being naked, and yet here he was without a stitch of clothing right in front of him.

Hanzo gave a sly smile, "I take it you like what you see?"

"Very much so," Kuai said, his eyes slowly looking over Hanzo's body. "You're very handsome."

Hanzo chuckled in response. While Kuai felt self conscious in comparison, he reached for the edges of his robe and slowly pulled it away. He could feel Hanzo's gaze burrow into him as he watched with interest. He slowly removed his own pants, his own half hard cock now out for display. As Hanzo stood and eyeballed him, Kuai suddenly felt aware of every scar and imperfection he had on his body.

Yet Hanzo looked at him with nothing but adoration.

"You're beautiful," Hanzo assured him, as if realising how shy Kuai felt in that moment. "Tell me, what is you want now?"

"I want to-" he stopped himself, somehow saying what he wanted out loud felt dirty. He calmed himself. "I want to have sex. With you." He added the last bit, although when it came from his mouth, he realised how that seemed to be a given in this situation.

Hanzo didn't comment on that bit, just walked over and took Kuai's hand. "Good," he beamed, pulling Kuai close to kiss again. "Hm, would you prefer to-"

"Bottom," he interjected, already knowing where the question was going. Hanzo looked a little taken aback, and suddenly all that insecurity came back. "I mean, if that's okay with you?"

"Of course," Hanzo assured him, hand landing on Kuai's hip. "I was just surprised how quickly you answered."

"I know what I like," Kuai replied with a shrug. He'd spent time in his youth experimenting, and had come to the conclusion he found it a lot more pleasurable being the bottom. For him, nothing felt better than being stretched and filled just right.

"Good, that's good." Hanzo softly kissed the top of his head, before slowly leading him towards the bed. "If you want something, I want you to say so, okay?"

"Yes," Kuai agreed, sitting on the edge of the bed and watching as Hanzo reached for a drawer.

"Good boy," Hanzo complimented and Kuai felt his body going hot again. He was still blown away by how much of an effect two simple words had on him, the way the heat settled in his stomach and he felt his cock growing harder.

Hanzo pulled out a bottle of lube from the drawer, and Kuai shuffled back to lay on the bed, spreading his legs in anticipation. He briefly considered why Hanzo just happened to have a bottle of lube lying around, and now Kuai looked at the bottle he realised it looked suspiciously like medical lubricant. Did he steal that from the medbay? He didn't get chance to ask as Hanzo was soon knelt between his legs and applying the lube to his fingers.

"Ready?" Hanzo asked, and Kuai gave an affirmative nod. He felt a single finger trace around the rim, before slowly pushing in. Kuai hissed slightly, it had been a few years since he'd last been intimate with anyone, he'd started to forget what it felt like. Hanzo stopped, studying Kuai's face before asking, "are you okay?"

"Yes, forgive me it has been a while," Kuai admitted. "I just need to get used to the feeling. Take it slowly, please."

"I will." Hanzo kissed Kuai's inner thigh, before slowly pushing more of his finger inside. Kuai spread his legs just a little wider, as Hanzo began to push in and out. As he got used to it, he could feel himself relaxing, toes curling and clutching the bedsheets between them.

Hanzo lent forward and kissed Kuai's belly, Kuai arching his back up into the action.

"Another finger, please," Kuai softly begged, feeling ready to go forward. More words of praise tumbled from Hanzo's lips as he added a second finger inside Kuai. Kuai trembled at the feeling, gods, how had he forgotten how good this felt.

Two fingers became three, and three became four. Kuai loose and slick enough for Hanzo to scissor him open with little effort. As good as it felt, being filled after so long, there was something else he wanted inside him.

"Hanzo, I'm ready, I need you," Kuai groaned, voice husky and full of longing. Hanzo acknowledged him with a hum, his fingers slipping free. He reached for the lube again, slicking himself up. "Wait," Kuai sat up slightly, propping himself on his forearms. He felt a small nagging doubt, but tried to reassure himself with what Hanzo had said about voicing his desire. He took a deep breath, "I want to ride you."

Hanzo broke into a lopsided smile, clearly pleased by Kuai's assertion. "Yes, that's it," Hanzo coaxed, reaching to pull Kuai up, and shifting the two of them so that Hanzo was where Kuai had once been, and Kuai was now straddling his waist. "You're being so good for me, telling me what you want."

The praise made Kuai shudder, lifting his hips just a little and hands braced on Hanzo's chest. With one hand, Hanzo held his cock against Kuai's hole, while the other reached around to grope Kuai's ass. Kuai groaned, slowly lowering himself down onto Hanzo. His body easily accepted the entrance, even as Hanzo's cock pressed deeper than his fingers did. Soon he'd bottomed out, the hand Hanzo had used to guide his cock now reaching to grip Kuai's hip.

"How are you feeling?" Hanzo questioned softly, squeezing Kuai's hip gently.

"I'm good," Kuai returned, "I just need a minute." Feeling so full for in the first time in years was both wonderful and overwhelming. While he wanted to start moving, he just wanted a moment to marvel on how amazing this felt.

"Take as long as you need." Hanzo's other hand settled on Kuai's hip too, and he slowly started to rub circles with his thumb.

Kuai closed his eyes and bit his lip. He chanced lifting himself slightly, before settling back down, testing the angle. It wasn't quite right. He pushed himself up straight, lifting with his knees and doing the same action. A small jolt of pleasure ran up his spine, and he knew he'd got it right.

He made eye contact with Hanzo as he stated, "I'm ready."

Hanzo hummed, his fingers digging into Kuai's hips and he helped lift Kuai until only the tip of his cock was left inside. As Kuai descended, Hanzo thrust up meeting him half way. Kuai gasped, the action almost knocking the air from his lungs. It took a bit of trial and error, but they started to gain a rhythm. As Kuai ascended, Hanzo would pull back, and as Kuai slipped down, Hanzo pushed up into him. Their bodies connected, Hanzo's pelvis hitting Kuai's backside hard enough for there to be an audible slap.

Hanzo groaned, grip on Kuai's hips tightening. Any worry Kuai had about this was long gone. Hanzo's brow was covered in sweat but he looked so enthralled by watching Kuai bounce on his cock. Somehow, knowing Hanzo was enjoying this so much made it all the sweeter. Every so often, more words of encouragement spilled from Hanzo's mouth like a gospel.

Kuai could feel himself slowly creeping closer to completion. Every time Hanzo's cock hit that spot inside him, he felt precum dribble from his own cock, hard and so far untouched. That would have to change.

"H-Hanzo," he panted, not realising until that moment how breathless this all was leaving him. "P-Please, touch me."

"Of course," Hanzo grunted during a particularly hard thrust. He removed a hand from Kuai's hips, reaching to grasp his cock instead. He gave a stroke, and Kuai instinctively bucked his hips. "That's it, that's good, so good for me."

"Yes," Kuai agreed, eyes briefly rolling back in pleasure. "Yes, so good."

Hanzo's hand caressed his cock slowly, thumb rubbing circles into the tip and causing Kuai to whine. Pent up sexual frustration combined with the duel pleasure of Hanzo's cock and hand was very quickly bringing him to a climax. He could feel himself trembling with every thrust.

"I'm close," he warned, not wanting to do so unannounced.

"Then cum for me, Kuai Liang," Hanzo ordered.

Kuai reached his limit, throwing his head back, a satisfied squeal coming from his lips as he felt himself release. Kuai clenched around Hanzo, causing the other man to give a loud growl and one final hard thrust up as deep as he could get before he too came. Kuai sat settled on Hanzo's hips, cock still thrusting slightly following the after shocks while the hand milked Kuai of all he was worth.

They stayed like that for a moment. Kuai could feel Hanzo starting to soften inside of him, finally leading him to pull out. Kuai didn't move, mind too full of a glorious haze. Why had he denied himself this for so long? Hanzo sat up, hands cupping Kuai's cheeks again.

"You did so well," Hanzo complimented, Kuai's breathing hitched. "I'm so proud of you."

Those words hit him straight in the chest. So full of devotion and affection. He felt overwhelmed, eyes stinging as he began to quake. He let out a loud sob, falling forward and burying his face into Hanzo's neck while his arms wrapped around. He clung to Hanzo as if he would fall if he didn't. He couldn't stop the tears, he just wailed, tasting salt on his lips and tongue. Hanzo's arms embraced him, holding him close as he whispered assurances into Kuai's ear.

For the first time in years, he felt loved.

Kuai slept the best he had in years.

Even so, when he felt light filtering through the curtain, his eyes slowly fluttered open. He was still in Hanzo's room, the taller man laying next to him, arms holding Kuai's back to his chest. It was comfortable, Hanzo was warm in a way Kuai was so unused to feeling.

Kuai's eyes flicked to the alarm clock on the side, seeing the time was 6:50 in the morning. "Shit," he muttered, remembering he had a training session to teach at 8.

Hanzo stirred next to him, groggily asking, "what time is it?"

"Ten to seven," Kuai replied. Hanzo groaned loudly in return.

"Too early then," he mumbled, burying his face into Kuai's neck.

"Maybe for you," Kuai quietly chuckled, "I have to teach in an hour."

Hanzo gave an overdramatic whine, tightening his grip ever so slightly, "no. You're mine, they can't have you."

Kuai snorted, "I don't think Sonya will see it that way."

Hanzo made another disapproving noise, but finally released Kuai. Both men, unpeeled the covers, and sat up. Kuai winced slightly, feeling a small amount of pain from his backside. Hanzo clearly noticed, looking at him with concern.

"I'm fine," Kuai assured him, "just a little sore, that's all." This seemed to satisfy Hanzo, who nodded and reached to brush Kuai's hair from his face. "Thank you for last night, Hanzo," Kuai sincerely whispered, "I had not realised how much I needed it."

"I know you have trouble seeing your own worth," Hanzo started, stroking Kuai's hair as he spoke, "but you deserve so much more than you allow yourself to have." He lent in, kissing Kuai's forehead. "I will show you how much you mean to the world, even if it takes the rest of my life to make you believe it."

Kuai paused at that, the sudden realisation that last night may not be a one time thing was somewhat startling but... felt wonderful. His previous relationships could hardly be considered serious, simple friends with benefits situations. No real emotion involved.

"So, what does this make us?" Kuai asked, almost afraid that Hanzo would insist they stay friends with the added benefit of sex. He wasn't sure his heart could take a relationship like that with Hanzo.

"What would you like it to make us?" Hanzo questioned in return, pulling back to look Kuai in the eye.

"I-" Kuai stared into Hanzo's eyes. Every emotion he'd seen the night before was still reflected in those dark brown iris. He choked slightly before finally saying "I'd like us to be boyfriends."

The second that word came from Kuai's mouth, Hanzo began to smile. Kuai felt his heart beat so hard it almost broke through his chest.

"I would like us to be boyfriends too."

Kuai let out a laugh of disbelief. Boyfriends. He had a boyfriend. Hanzo was his boyfriend.

"What about-" Kuai paused again, maybe bringing up Hanzo's dead wife right now was not a good idea. But Hanzo's smile did not falter.

"There will always be love for Harumi within my heart," Hanzo remarked, "but I have also come to realise she would not want me to wallow in solitude if there was a chance for me to find happiness with someone else." Hanzo stroked his hand through Kuai's hair, before trailing it along his jaw until it loosely held his chin up. "And I believe I would be very happy with you."

A warm feeling filled Kuai's chest. So gleeful that not even the voices in his head dared to try and spoil it for him. He lent forward, giving Hanzo a quick kiss. For once, everything felt good with his life.

The alarm clock beeped, alerting them that it was now 7AM, meaning Kuai had exactly an hour to get ready for his lesson. Kuai pouted, disappointed he didn't have more time to spend with Hanzo. Hanzo have a small chuckle, before kissing him on the cheek.

"You should go get ready," he said, pulling back and settling down into his bed again, "I will be here when you are done."

That assurance was what Kuai needed. He slipped out of the bed, grabbing his discarded pants and pulling them on. He grabbed his robe, not bothering to put it on and rather slinging it over his shoulder as he approached the door. He looked over his shoulder, Hanzo cocooned in his duvet.

"I'll see you later," Kuai agreed. He wondered for a second if Hanzo had fallened back to sleep already, but the smile on the mans face gave him away. Kuai giggled, before turning to the door and walking out. He stepped into the corridor, closing the door behind him.

"Morning, Grandmaster!"

The sudden voice made Kuai jump a mile. Turning to where it came from, he found Kung Jin to the one side of him. The grin of sheer unadulterated joy on Jin's face told Kuai the young man knew exactly what was going on.

"Good morning, Kung Jin," he greeted instead. Jin's smile didn't falter, but he did approach Kuai. "I don't know what this looks like but-"

"Well, to me it looks like you are doing the walk of shame after spending the night with Grandmaster Hasashi," Jin guessed, as they started walking together.

Kuai laughed under his breath. "Well, you would be wrong about that," He corrected. "This isn't the walk of shame, it's the walk of satisfaction."

Jin looked absolutely giddy from that statement, "So, you and Grandmaster Hasashi?" Kuai gave a very affirmative hum. Jin made a sound that was a mix of a cheer and a laugh, "holy shit!" Jin lightly punched Kuai on the arm. "See, Mr Cage was right!"

"I know, I know," Kuai agreed, thinking about what Johnny's reaction to the news would be. "He is never going to let me live this down."

"As he shouldn't," Jin sang. Kuai rolled his eyes a little. Still, Jin let his excitement settle just a moment to give Kuai a look of admiration. "But seriously, I'm happy for you. Love is a good look for you."

"Wow," Kuai deadpanned, "that sounded like a compliment."

"I'm legally obligated to give exactly one a day, today's belongs to you," Jin joked, causing Kuai to laugh.

"Well, thank you," Kuai said in all sincerity, rubbing the back of his neck. "It means a lot to me."

"Sure thing," Jin beamed. He clasped his hands in front of his as he began to beg, "Please, please can I be there when you tell Mr. Cage? Pretty please?"

Kuai sighed, closed his eyes, and trying to hide his smile behind his hand. He nodding in confirmation, causing Jin to give a triumphant shout of "yes".

He had no doubt Johnny would have a lot to say on the matter.

Explicit Rated OneshotsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Explicit Rated Oneshots Masterlist⏎