You're Eager And Unashamed

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 3996 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: BDSM/Modern AU, Sex Work, Handcuffs, Light Bondage, Safewords, Legalised Sex Work, Kink Negotiation, Piercings (Nipple & Genital), Butt Plugs, Anal Sex, Riding, Condoms, Praise Kink, Hand Jobs, Mentions of people trying to stop a sex worker from leaving in the past (0 idea how I was supposed to warn for that one TT0TT), Nothing like having an in depth discussion on the nature of sex work while balls deep in a sex worker
❥Prompt: BDSM Universe + Sex Work + Handcuffs

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai made his way down the street, periodically looking down at his phone to make sure he was going in the right direction.

The cilent he was trying to find had seemed extremely nervous on the phone. Kuai had done his best to assure him all his services were confidential. There were certain safety aspects he needed to deal with, sending a quick text to a trusted contact before and after the appointment, a 3 hour window between and should it go above, said contact was to call the police. But other than that, everything would stay between them.

The man hadn’t divulged much about himself, just that his name was Hanzo and he hadn’t slept with anyone in a long time. It wasn’t a new situation to Kuai, in fact he really specialised in using his submissive status to rebuild the confidence of doms who’d been out of the dating game for some time. That was why he’d been recommended to Hanzo, after all, but even so the poor guy seemed incredibly stressed about the situation. Over the phone, he hadn’t really wanted to discuss the session, so Kuai had agreed they could do it in person before they got down to business.

He finally found the house in question. It was nice, small with a well looked after lawn and flowerbed. It was hard to judge people based on their houses, some of the prettiest houses belonged to the shittiest people. He hoped this wouldn’t be a similar situation.

Kuai approached the door, and knocked a few times, looking over his shoulder to keep an eye out for nosey neighbours. Not that they’d find much. He was wearing a very plain hoodie that was large enough to hide the blue collar he was wearing. Although they would only know he was a sex worker if they saw the tag on it, something most people didn’t see.

The door opened, revealing a tall Japanese man on the other side. He was dressed up nicely, a button up shirt, trim beard and his long hair brushed back and tied in a tight bun. He was fucking stunning, if Kuai was being honest.

“Hanzo?” Kuai asked, hoping to god this was the man he was meeting, even if internally he berating himself for being so shallow. The man hummed in confirmation. “I’m Tundra, we talked on the phone.”

“Oh. Yes. Of course,” Hanzo numbly said. It wasn’t in a disappointed tone, just one that indicated he was still very unsure about what he was about to do. Kuai could work with that. “Please, come in.”

Hanzo moved aside and Kuai bowed his head in thanks before letting himself inside. The door shut behind him, Hanzo locking it too. Kuai brought out his phone to send his safe text. While Bi-Han and Tomas generally were supportive of his occupation, they also had a horrible habit of breaking the confidentiality aspect, wanting to know details about his exploits. He knew it was out of a place of concern, but it was frustrating to have to keep repeating “I can’t talk about it” over and over.

It was rather ironic that the one person he found who took keeping his mouth shut seriously was a massive gossip about almost everything else.

[Kuai Liang said: Hey Johnny! Y’know the drill! I just arrived, I’ll send you another text once I’m done! If I don’t message back in three hours, contact authorities!]
[Johnny said: I gotchu man! Have fun with your dick appointment! 🍆]
[Kuai Liang said: 😘]

“Just so you know I’ve sent my safety text,” Kuai announced as he followed Hanzo into a rather cozy living room. “I have to send another before three hours are done.”

“I understand,” Hanzo muttered, gesturing for Kuai to sit down on one of the sofas. “Although, may I ask what the purpose of the text actually is?”

“It’s just a precaution. While the majority of clients are perfectly respectful, there are occasions where they are, ah, less so.” Kuai sat down on the sofa, watching as Hanzo followed suit opposite him. “Unfortunately, I’ve been in situations where clients try to block me from leaving. If that happens I have someone on the outside to raise the alarm.”

“Oh, I never thought of it like that,” Hanzo replied, rubbing the back of his neck. “I assumed since y’know, theres laws that protect you guys, that would be enough.”

“Well, I mean, the law also says that murder is illegal and people still do it,” Kuai countered, and he could see from the way Hanzo’s lips pursed that the point had gotten across. “Anyway, I know you seemed nervous on the phone, but I will assure you, no details of what we do today will leave this room. All my contact knows is my location, and as soon as we are done, he will delete that from his phone.”

“Right,” Hanzo breathed out, “I apologise, this all just feels very embarrassing for a man of my age.”

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” Kuai softly told him. In reality he’d had clients much older than Hanzo was. “Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?”

“I don’t know.”

“Okay, then how about this, what do you want to get out of our session?” Kuai asked, usually it was a good question to gage where the client was and what might be the best solution.

“I want to regain my confidence in dating,” Hanzo answered, voice steady and sure, it was the first thing he’d said that wasn’t laced with nervous energy. “My wife died 5 years ago, and I’m finally at a place where I feel ready to begin dating again. Yet I’ve found that I am struggling to find my feet.”

“Firstly, I would like to give my condolences on your loss.” It was hard sometimes. Client’s often let their walls down around him, and he had to act almost like a therapist on top of his primary job. Hanzo was not the first widower he’d been hired by. It was common for people in this position to hire a sex worker before going back into the dating scene. “But I have a lot of experience in this.”

“I was recommended you for that reason,” Hanzo admitted, “I uh, a friend of mine lost his wife and you helped him.” Word of mouth was a wonderful thing. “So, um, I’m not really sure where to begin, so…”

“Well, in my experiences, I have found it helps to start slow,” Kuai recalled, putting aside any curiosity of the previous client. “I know our society expects sub and dom to be the norm, but it is often better to build up with light activity before trying more ambitious acts.”

“That makes sense.” Hanzo almost seemed to let out a big breath, and it was amazing how with that one thing he seemed to relax considerable. “So, light activity? Like, light bondage? A pair of handcuffs?”

“Yes,” Kuai confirmed. It was a good sign Hanzo had already begun to suggest things. “Um, I unfortunately do not bring my own equipment-“

“I have handcuffs,” Hanzo interrupted, before realising what he’d just said and putting his hand over his mouth. “S-Sorry. I brought new stuff when I decided to start dating, but I don’t exactly feel comfortable using it all yet.”

“That’s okay, today we can just try the handcuffs, see how we go,” Kuai assured. It was kind of endearing though, how Hanzo seemed so dominant yet so unsure of himself.

“Right,” Hanzo agreed nodding absentmindedly. “I- Uh- I guess this is about the point we should start, right?”

“Unless there is anything else you would like to address before hand?” Kuai prompted. “Granted even if something comes to you while we’re at it, you are more than welcome to voice it.”

“Uh, there is one thing,” Hanzo said as he pushed himself to stand. He gestured for Kuai to follow him, and so Kuai did, getting off the sofa and following Hanzo towards the stairs. “I know we are not doing anything particularly heavy, but, in regards to safewords?”

“If having one will make you feel more comfortable, then we can have one.” They were at the top of the stairs now, Hanzo leading Kuai into a rather nicely decorated bedroom. “How does red sound?”

“That works.” Hanzo walked over towards his closet, opening it to reveal the man instruments he had been buying.

Kuai tried not to laugh at how overboard and overambitious he’d been. No wonder the man was lost when he’d brought sex toys even Kuai had never seen before. He would have to do some research after this session to figure out what the fuck some of them where meant to do. All Hanzo reached for was several different pairs of handcuffs, one solid metal, one fluffy and one with leather cuffs attached by a chain.

“Do you have a preference?” Hanzo questioned holding the three out.

“I do find the leather ones more comfortable,” Kuai stated. He’d tried all three, and others, and there was just something nice about leather. It always tended to feel more sturdy than the metal ones.

“Yeah, the leather ones are the hottest option,” Hanzo agreed, before realising what he’d said and looking embarrassed. He seemed to relax again when Kuai laughed.

“I mean, that too~” Kuai purred, “I have been told I do look my best strapped down with leather.”

Hanzo cleared his throat, making a high pitched whine as he did. He looked away quickly and put the two rejected pairs back. When he turned back, he was looking a lot more composed.

“So, uh, do we undress ourselves or…?” Hanzo partially asked, dragging out the last r to a ridiculous degree.

“Do you want to undress me?” Kuai asked, and Hanzo gave a non-comital shrug. “Or would it make you more comfortable if I got undressed first?”

Hanzo’s lips pursed as he thought about that question, before answering with “You first.”

Alright, I can work with that. Kuai reached for the bottom of his hoodie, pulling it up to remove it. He looked for somewhere to put it, rather than dumping it on the floor, and Hanzo gestured towards a desk. After Kuai placed it down, he turned around so Hanzo could watch him undress properly. As he yanked his top up and over his head, he enjoyed the way Hanzo’s eyes were solidly on him. Well, they were on his chest, seemingly distracted and entranced by the nipple piercing’s he had.

Well, if it was piercing’s he liked, Kuai couldn’t wait for Hanzo to see his dick.

He reached for his belt, unbuckling it and slipping it out of it’s hoops. He liked to be a bit of a tease, so he removed only his trousers and socks first, leaving him standing in nothing but his boxers. When his hands finally hooked into the hem of his underwear, and Hanzo sharply inhaled in anticipation. Ah, Kuai was being mean now, wasn’t he? He finally pulled his pants down, letting his already half hard cock spring free. Hanzo’s eyes widened as he spotted the small metal balls down the shaft.

“Is there something wrong?” Kuai innocently asked, putting the pants down with the rest of his clothes, and approaching the stunned man.

“Wow, Kenshi did not tell me about those.” Hanzo gasped, and oh, the previous client Hanzo mentioned was Kenshi. Kuai remembered him, they’d had a few sessions together. He was fun, and very kind as well. Kuai missed him actually, he always seemed to go home with homemade food of some kind. “Did- Did they hurt?”

“Not as much as you’d think.” Then again, being a bit of a masochist Kuai had fairly high pain tolerance so his opinion might have been skewed. “Although for a while after certain bodily functions were not fun to go through.”

“I can imagine,” Hanzo replied with a wince. “I like them though, your dick is very pretty.”

Kuai snorted, “well I’m flattered you like my pretty dick so much.” He raised an eyebrow, and tilted his head. “So can I see yours?”

“I suppose that would be fair,” Hanzo laughed with a sheepish grin.

He passed the cuffs over to Kuai, before taking a few steps back. His hands reached for his shirt, undoing the buttons slowly. He pulled the fabric off of him, revealing his torso to Kuai. He was fit, obviously looked after himself and worked out. Kuai didn’t judge people on their appearance, but it was undeniable that Hanzo was hot. Hanzo moved to his belt, undoing the buckle and sliding it out. He wasn’t as much as a tease as Kuai Liang however, as once it was gone he hooked his hands into his trousers and underwear and pulled them down and off.

When Kuai saw his cock, all the could do was say “wow!”

Kuai had seen a lot of semi erect cock’s over the years, but this was probably the biggest.

“Well, that probably the biggest one word compliment I’ve ever received.” Hanzo was positively beaming, it was amazing how much just one word seemed to boost his confidence. “I mean, you must have seen bigger right.”

“I really have not,” Kuai whispered, trying to not just stand and staring at Hanzo’s cock but finding it extremely hard. Pun not intended. “Congrats on that.”

“You flatter me,” Hanzo snorted, reaching for the cuffs again. He levelled Kuai with a stare, smirking the entire time. All the nervous energy seemed to be gone, replaced with a certain cockiness that somehow made him even more handsome. “Hand’s out.”

“Assertive, I like it,” Kuai commented, holding out his hands. Hanzo began to wrap the leather around his wrists. “Love a dom who knows what he wants and is bossy about it.”

“Oh really?” Hanzo questioned, buckling up the first cuff. “I don’t know, I was getting brat vibes off you.”

“I can like a man ordering me around while being super bratty about it. I like making men work for my obedience.” The second cuff was on his wrist, and Kuai bit his lip. “Maybe you’ll get to see that side of me at some point~”

Hanzo made a low groan from the back of his throat, “I’d like that. Slowly though?”

“As long as you need,” Kuai claimed, pulling on the cuffs to make sure they stuck. “How do you want me?”

“Would it be too much to have you ride me?” Hanzo requested, gently taking hold of Kuai’s hands and guiding him towards the bed.

“One of my favourite positions, so we can absolutely do that.” He wasn’t lying. He really enjoyed riding a dick, it was so intimate yet commanding to be made to do the majority of the work himself.

Hanzo sat down, pulling Kuai over to him. They didn’t have to worry about preparation too much, Kuai often did it before hand to keep things moving. He had a plug in his ass right now, keeping him stretched and the thick lube inside. Even so Hanzo pulled out a condom and bottle of extra lube that he left on the side presumably just in case. Meanwhile Kuai attempted to reach behind to remove the plug. Easier said than done with the cuffs on. As soon as Hanzo was done rolling, he reached around to pull the plug from Kuai’s ass.

“I did wonder about if we would need preparation,” Hanzo admitted, placing the plug down on the bedside cabinate. He positioned himself, laying back on the bed as Kuai crawled over to straddle his hips.

“It’s easier this way. Thanks for using the condom, by the way.” Kuai sat down and ground down onto Hanzo’s cock.

“I mean it was one of the first things you mentioned.” Hanzo reached for Kuai’s hips, and pushed down making Kuai rut against him. “Also seems like common sense in general.”

“You would not believe how many people try to get out of it,” Kuai flatly replied, before groaning at the feeling of Hanzo hardening underneath him.

“It seems this profession has a lot of cons,” Hanzo stated with a frown. “Why do you keep doing it? If that isn’t rude to ask?”

“Not rude, and for me personally?” Kuai bit his lip, resting his hands on Hanzo’s chest and gently scratching down his torso. “Despite the few bad apples I encounter, I do enjoy what I do.” He rolled his hips, gaining a pleasure filled moan from Hanzo. This was why he liked it. Getting a good client and absolutely rocking their world while helping them find their feet again. “Every job has it’s pitfalls, but at least with this one I set my own hours, and get to have a lot of fun working it.”

“True.” Hanzo reached down for his cock, angling it to try and find Kuai’s hole. Kuai positioned his hips above, trying to help guide him to the right place. “Does it ever effect relationships though? I’ve met a lot of doms who are super possessive of their subs, and would never allow them to do it.”

Kuai didn’t get to reply straight away, as he felt Hanzo’s cock poking at his entrance. He slowly lowered himself, feeling the head of Hanzo’s cock pop inside him as he slid down the rest of the length.

“It is hard to find men who aren’t like that, to be honest.” This was the first time he’d ever had an in depth discussion about his work with a cock in his ass. Definitely not the strangest conversation however, that was reserved for the guy who enjoyed pondering “trial by trolly” style conundrums while fucking. “But if a guy can’t accept that I’m happy and can’t get over their own jealousy I don’t think I’d be happy with them anyway.”

“I’ve never really thought about it,” Hanzo admitted, his hands taking hold of Kuai’s hips. “I think I’d be a little jealous, at least at first.”

“I think that’s natural.” Kuai used his knees to lift himself up slightly, before allowing himself to drop down again. Hanzo moaned and bucked up into him. “I wouldn’t mind if someone was jealous but agreed to work through it. I mean, at the end of the day, my clients are just clients, they aren’t my dom.” Kuai rolled his hips, whining as the cock inside him brushed against his prostate. “Client’s come and go, but a dom is a constant.”

“That’s-“ Hanzo cut himself off with a groan as Kuai lifted himself up and down again. “That’s actually a poetic way of phrasing it.” He bared his teeth as he began to thrust upwards in a steady rhythm, Kuai lifting himself so that they met halfway. “When you put it like that, I think I could be in a relationship like that. At the end of the day, as long as a sub returned home to me, I would support anything they wanted to do.”

“You’re one of the good ones,” Kuai commented, throwing his head back and closing his eyes, focusing on making Hanzo’s pleasure as high as possible. The grunts and groans were telling. Hanzo’s technique was good too, and from feeling how many times he tried to aim for Kuai’s sweet spot, he was clearly not being selfish when it came to pleasure.

“Gods, you’re the good one,” Hanzo groaned, his grip on Kuai’s hips tightening as he began to pick up his pace. “Fuck, you’re so good for me.”

Kuai squeaked slightly. His praise kink was a little known secret he tried not to advertise lest people take advantage of it. When Kuai looked down to see if Hanzo noticed, his eyes were wide, although as shocked as he was, his hips continued to thrust and Kuai bounced on his cock.

“Do you like that? Being told how good you are?” Hanzo questioned, Kuai did not reply, just gave a needy whine. “Sh, you might be doing me a service, but your enjoyment is important too. You are being such a good boy.”

“Oh fuck,” Kuai groaned, letting his hips drop particularly hard and practically seeing stars as Hanzo’s cock slammed into him. “My one weakness,” Kuai giggled between his bounds. “Please don’t tell anyone.”

“Your secret’s safe with me,” Hanzo assured, although his eyebrows furrowed soon after. “I ah- Forgive me, it has been a while and I don’t think I will last much longer.”

“That’s fine,” Kuai replied, doubling his efforts to help Hanzo out. “I take it as a compliment.”

Hanzo laughed at that, his own hips bucking upwards with so much energy Kuai was almost left breathless. It wasn’t long of this when Kuai felt Hanzo force him down, and he let out a very loud groan. Even though with the condom on Kuai couldn’t feel it, it was very clear Hanzo had finished. When Hanzo’s grip on him loosened, Kuai gave one last roll, before finally slipping off and flipping himself to lie beside Hanzo.

He gave a surprised squark when Hanzo’s hand reached down for his cock.

“I- Sorry, I should have asked.” Hanzo let go again. “I would like to finish you off though, if that’s okay.”

Kuai blinked a few times. It wasn’t all that common for people to care that much about him orgasming. Usually if he didn’t cum along with them, they didn’t bother. Only person who made a regular habit of making sure he was done was Kenshi. He supposed birds of a feather flocked together, even if it was under a very strange circumstance.

“Sorry, it’s absolutely okay, I just wasn’t expecting it.”

Now with consent, Hanzo reached down for Kuai’s cock again, gently wrapping his hand around it. Kuai gasped as Hanzo gently began to pump his fist, taking care not to pull on the piercings. When he got to the tip, Hanzo rolled his thumb around the head and Kuai gave a loud groan. It was really amazing, how even just how good Hanzo’s hand felt to him.

It didn’t take long for Kuai to cum as well, spurting out of him and landing on his stomach. Hanzo pumped a few more times, practically milking his cum out of him.

Kuai lay still panting for breath, as Hanzo began to remove the cuffs. Kuai couldn’t help but grin.

“So, how was it?” Kuai asked, curious about Hanzo’s review.

“Amazing,” Hanzo stated with a smile. “I know we’ve only had one session, but I’m already feeling bolder.” Good. It was amazing, how sometimes a good fuck was what someone needed. “So bold, I was wondering… Uh. Well.” Hanzo cleared his throat. “For our next session, I was wondering if I could… take you to dinner?” Hanzo’s eyes widened as his said that and he shook his head. “A-As practise of course, just to get used to the dating aspect of things again too.”

Kuai Liang could tell it was more than just practise.

He generally made a rule not to date his clients. But maybe, just maybe, he could make an exception just this once.

Practise, hm?” Kuai replied, in a tone that indicated he knew what was really being asked. Hanzo’s cheeks went slightly red at the gentle call out.

“Well- I- Ah- I suppose you have rules against dating clients.”

“Hm, yes, but I think I can make an exception for practise.” Kuai gave a toothy grin, and Hanzo looked at him with relief and anticipation. “And well, depending on how things go, I don’t have any rules about not dating ex-clients.”

The excitement on Hanzo’s face was worth it. And as Hanzo began to look to find a perfect time and date, Kuai actually felt excitement too.

And well, if Kuai happened to forget to ask for payment the next time they met, it would just him being forgetful, wouldn’t it?

⊰ Last FicKinktober 2022Next Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Kinktober 2022 Masterlist⏎