Thank You For Your Generous Donation

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang
❥Word Count: 4788 Words
❥Rating: Explicit
❥Warnings: Modern AU, Livestreaming, Breeding, High Heels, Sex Work, Sex Camming, Oral Sex, Blow Jobs, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Anal Sex, Kissing, Praise Kink, Spanking, Rough Sex, Dirty Talk, Hair-Pulling, Butt Plugs, Sexual Fantasy involving a Gangbang (Felt weird just tagging gangbang since it doesn’t actually happen), Kuai’s chat is very nice :)
❥Prompt: Livestreaming + Breeding Kink + High Heels

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

“Are you sure you want to go through with this, Hanzo?”

Kuai Liang was lucky to have a boyfriend like Hanzo. A lot of other men Kuai had dated before him started off nice but their opinions turned the second “I’m a sex worker” came out of Kuai’s lips. Hanzo was the first person who hadn’t turned away from him, or demanded that he find a new job. And Kuai was still so very grateful for that, because at the end of the day, he really enjoyed his work.

Still, being supportive of his work didn’t need to extend to what they were about to do.

Kuai specialised in livestreams, usually taking on requests from paying customers on how to have fun with himself. He was thankful his viewer base were generally respectful and polite. So when a particular viewer, who went by the username KANO, came forward with a request, it wasn’t that unusual. What was unusual was the request itself. He’d asked for breeding kink, but specifically asked that it was Kuai’s boyfriend doing the breeding, and that most of the details were up to them, but Kuai had to be wearing high heels and Hanzo was to be vocal about getting Kuai pregnant.

The request for Hanzo wasn’t too out of the blue. Hanzo had come in the room mid livestream several times to give Kuai water, and he’d become a strangely beloved figure amongst his viewers, with many the “god your boyfriends so sweet” type comments whenever the man wandered in. It was also a running joke that viewers would playfully demand Hanzo to join in. This was the first time someone had seriously requested Hanzo’s involvement.

Kuai was originally going to turn the request down, even if the guy had paid $3000 upfront for this to become a reality. He’d only casually mentioned it to Hanzo so they could laugh about the highly spesific request. He definitely hadn’t expected Hanzo to reply to him with “what date were you thinking?”

“I am more than sure,” Hanzo answered, sounding exasterbated, likely from how many times Kuai had asked in the last few days. “Are you sure you want to do this? With how much your asking, I’m starting to think you’re looking for an excuse not to.”

“Sorry, I just don’t want you to feel pressured into this,” Kuai explained, rubbing the back of his head before returning to adjusting his lighting. “This isn’t the weirdest request I’ve ever had but I’ve only done solo shows until now. I guess I never imagined this work would be of interest to you.”

“Snowflake, if I could make a career out of fucking you, I’d give up my day job immediately.”

Kuai snorted, “well if this goes well, you just might be able to.” Finally satisfied with his lighting, he left it alone to go walk over to Hanzo, pressing a kiss to his lips. “You sure you don’t want to wear a mask or something? Just, y’know, fucking me isn’t your job just yet.”

“What’s the point of fucking you on camera if no one know’s it’s me making you moan like that?” Hanzo questioned with a smirk. “Besides I work in an office with people who barely know how to send an email, let alone know they can watch porn on the internet. I think I’m safe.”

Kuai laughed at that description. He’d met Hanzo’s co-workers, and while they were nice, they definitely didn’t understand the internet world. They looked bewildered when Kuai tried to explain what livestreaming even was. So he guessed they were safe enough from anyone stumbling upon them.

“Well, guess we should get started,” Kuai said with a wink. “Can’t keep the horny masses waiting too long.”

They got into position, Kuai on his bed in front of his camera and laptop, and Hanzo standing just out of frame. They’d decided to let Hanzo’s involvement be a surprise. Well, a surprise to everyone except KANO, Kuai guessed.

Kuai could see the chat going off, his loyal regulars already waiting for the show to start. Kuai saw no point in dragging this out, he reached to smooth down his hair, before clicking the button to begin the stream.

“Good evening everyone,” he greeted casually, waving at the camera, and seeing a few people in the chat saying hello back, including the familiar name of KANO. “Can everyone hear me? Is the sound good?” A few comments saying the sound was fine. “Great, because as you may be aware from my advertisements that today I have a special surprise for you, all generously funded by KANO.”

He glanced over at Hanzo, indicating it was his cue to join him. Hanzo walked over, looking surprisingly calm for someone who was about to fuck on camera for the first ever time. As soon as Hanzo joined him on the bed, wrapping his arms around Kuai’s shoulders, Kuai’s chat went apeshit. He’d never seen it move so fast with exclamations of “oh god yes” and “finally”.

“Want to introduce yourself?” Kuai asked, leaning against Hanzo’s shoulder.

“Do I need to?” Hanzo questioned incredulously before adding, “Hello, I’m Hanzo, Kuai Liang’s boyfriend, and apparently you all want to see me breed him.”

Somehow, the chat went even crazier. Seeing how easily Hanzo was already handling this so well reassured him that he wasn’t just doing this for Kuai’s sake. Kuai just hoped this would live up to his viewers expectations.

“We’ve been given only two rules, there has to be breeding dirty talk and I have to keep these shoes on.” Kuai lifted his leg slightly to show the Prussian blue high heels he was in. He saw a brief message of approval from KANO. “But other than that, it’s fair game. As always I’ll try to note all suggestions but requests with donations take priority.”

As if someone had been waiting for him to say that to hit the donate button, a donation came through with the note “Kuai Liang, Please for the love of all things holy, suck his dick.”

Kuai laughed at the message turning to Hanzo, “the people have spoken.”

“I guess this means I have to get my cock out?” Hanzo asked innocently, like he genuinely wasn’t sure if that was what he needed to do.

“I guess it does, yes,” Kuai replied, his voice teasing. He sat back on his hands, waiting for Hanzo to do so.

Hanzo’s hands reached for his belt, slowly unhooking the buckle and pulling it away. Hanzo was making a show of this, that was for sure, like he’d been born for this very thing. Kuai wondered if maybe Hanzo had realised a while ago this would be a possibility and had been practising what to do. It would explain why he agreed to this so easily.

As Hanzo pulled his trousers down, his cock sprung free. It didn’t matter how many times Kuai saw it, every time he felt his mouth start to water. It seemed his audience agreed with his sentiment, as a quick glance at the chat revealed lots of comments like “woof”, “holy shit” and just one guy very bluntly exclaiming “NICE COCK BRO!”

“Guys, stop, you’re going to make his cock based ego far bigger than it already is,” Kuai warned, thankful that Hanzo laughed along with it.

He watched as Hanzo sat side on to the camera, and Kuai got on his hands and knees in front of him. He bent down far enough for Hanzo’s cock to be right in his face. He was feeling a little bit bratty right now, deciding to tease both Hanzo and his followers by simply licking all the way along Hanzo’s shaft, from the base to the tip. Hanzo groaned, reaching to take hold of the back of Kuai’s head, pushing his cock against Kuai’s lips.

Kuai opened his mouth, taking Hanzo’s tip in. He swirled his tongue around the head, feeling Hanzo’s grip tighten, pulling lightly on his short hair. Kuai purred as he pushed forward, taking more and more of Hanzo into his mouth. He’d spent a lot of time on stream training away his gag reflex to be able to deep throat more effectively. He knew his audience would love to see the results of that training. And well, Hanzo definitely wouldn’t complain about being the recipient.

He made it all the way to the base of Hanzo’s cock, letting it rest at the back of his throat and looking up at Hanzo. He could hear his notifications going off, and Hanzo looked torn between keeping his eyes fixed on Kuai and looking at what was being said. Eventually he tore his eyes away to look at the laptop, and returned with a dopey grin on his face.

“Chat is glad to see your throat training has been worth it,” Hanzo informed him, groaning as Kuai pulled back until only the tip was left inside. “And I certainly appreciate it.”

Kuai purred around the cock in his mouth, before he once more forced his head forward. He began to bring up a rhythm, slow and steady, and he made sure to use his tongue to full effect. Trailing it along the underside every time he drew back. Hanzo was moaning, gripping the bedsheets under him. His other hand still rested on the back of Kuai’s head, but he didn’t try to coax Kuai into going any faster.

Kuai could hear the donation notifications go off every now and then, and Hanzo glanced over everytime they did. It seemed they had no new requests yet, as he was sure Hanzo would say something if they did.

That was until one notification went off, and after it did, Hanzo used his hand to encourage Kuai off his cock completely. As Kuai withdrew, he licked his lips, breaking a thin trail of saliva connecting his mouth with Hanzo’s cock. He looked up at Hanzo waiting for an explanation.

“Chat wants me to eat you out,” Hanzo explained, looking extremely happy about this prospect.

“Hm, sounds good to me.” Kuai let himself fall back onto the bed, slipping off his underwear and spreading his legs. He usually only wore lingerie when streaming, it made it faster to get naked. He had also prepared himself beforehand, so when he dipped his hand low between his legs, he felt the slickness around the rim. He was glad he’d had the foresight to use favoured lube.

Hanzo lent down, throwing Kuai’s legs over his shoulders and forcing his ass off the bed slightly. Hanzo repositioned them so they were slightly more toward the camera, and the viewers could potentially get a better view of the show. It was the one problem with a static camera. With the large donation and extra cash, maybe if they had enough left over after paying rent this month, he’d finally invest in a second camera so he could have duel angles, or a first person POV.

That second one was an especially inviting investment if Hanzo really did decide to join him in future streams.

Hanzo’s tongue trailed around the rim of Kuai’s hole, and Kuai set his head back and just felt himself relax. He’d always enjoyed having someone eat his ass, and Hanzo was particularly talented at it. Indeed the flat of his tongue lapped against him, and Kuai twisted his back and let out a pleasured groan. He felt the tip of Hanzo’s tongue begin to poke at his entrance, encouraging the muscles to open up.

“Ah, Hanzo,” He softly called, almost forgetting they technically weren’t alone, the only reminder the soft pings coming from his laptop. He looked over, even as he almost lost himself to the pleasure and sight of Hanzo between his legs. He’d never seen so many donations before. Granted his audience were usually extremely generous, but this was something else with every other notification being a new donation.

He felt Hanzo give a lick around the rim, before plunging his tongue deep inside. Kuai made a gleeful squeal, turning away from the laptop just as the “so cute <3” comments began. Hanzo’s tongue began to fuck in and out of him, and Kuai let go of the bedsheets to instead reach down for Hanzo’s hair. He felt Hanzo laugh into his skin, pulling his tongue out to once more circle outside before diving back inside.

He glanced over to the laptop again, finally seeing a donation with the next request.

“Hey, so, when you guys get to the penetration, can you do it like so we can see Hanzo’s cock enter you? Maybe a bit of fingering before that too? Pretty Please?”

“A-Ah, we have a new request,” Kuai informed Hanzo, groaning as Hanzo sealed his mouth around Kuai’s hole and sucked, before finally retreating and looking up from his work.

Hanzo glanced over to see what the request was and hummed. He was clearly trying to think the best way to do this so everyone could see. Kuai already had an idea.

“Sit facing the camera,” Kuai ordered, somewhat smirking to himself when from the corner of his eye he saw a comment of “Power Bottom my beloved”.

Hanzo did as he was told, legs down flat against the bed. Kuai crawled over to him, slipping into Hanzo’s lap. He rested his back against Hanzo’s chest, and once more letting his legs fall open.

“This a good view?” He questioned, as Hanzo hooked his arms under Kuai’s thighs. A few confirmations from the virtual crowd was everything Kuai needed. “Okay, fingers first then.”

Hanzo’s hand trailed along his inner thigh, stopping at around Kuai’s ass. He used a single finger to trail around the rim, before slowly pushing inside. Kuai closed his eyes and groaned, reaching one hand around Hanzo’s neck, and the other to his thigh, lifting his leg a little to hopefully keep the view clear for the camera.

That finger explored inside, slowly thrusting in and out. Kuai resisted his urge to turn his face to hide in Hanzo’s shoulder. He needed to keep focused. Even as Hanzo pushed a second finger inside, Kuai only allowed himself to close his eyes momentarily.

“Hm, you always take my fingers so well,” Hanzo muttered into the skin of his shoulder, pressing a kiss against it. His free hand reached to tug on Kuai’s leg. “That’s it, keep your legs nice and wide, let everyone see how you open up for me.”

As Hanzo pushed a third finger inside, Kuai could see the chat loosing their shit again.

“Mm, almost as well as I take your cock,” He teased, knowing the chat would go into yet another frenzy at the mere thought of it. Indeed he saw the comments coming in fast.

“That goes without saying,” Hanzo replied, finally pushing a forth finger into Kuai’s hole. Kuai moaned at the stretch, as the fingers pressed up against his walls. “Why don’t we show them just how well you take me hm?”

“Please,” Kuai begged, a similar sentiment shared by the chat. Hanzo twisted his hand, scissoring his fingers to make sure Kuai was ready for him.

Finally those fingers retreated, and Kuai lifted himself ever so slightly. He watched Hanzo rearrange his cock, until it was pressed against his hole, threatening to breach. He slowly lowered himself onto Hanzo’s cock, letting out a loud moan as the sunk down the shaft. As he opened his legs a little wider, the excited comments coming in were amusing. They’d all seen him take vibrator’s and dildo’s in his ass before, but he supposed it wasn’t quite the same as hot blooded flesh.

He felt his ass come to rest on Hanzo’s pelvis, Hanzo’s hands coming to hook under his knees. They stayed like that for a moment, letting the viewers really take in the sight.

“Ready?” Hanzo questioned in his ear, lightly nipping at his lobe.

“Yes,” Kuai replied, reaching to stroke his own cock slightly. “Breed me like the slut I am, Hanzo.”

That seemed to be the only order Hanzo needed, as he began to slowly lift Kuai up. He stopped when only the tip was inside, before he all but dropped him down, thrusting up to meet Kuai half way. Kuai gasped, reaching back to grab Hanzo’s hair and trying to yank his face close. Hanzo’s mouth was just out of reach, and Hanzo was being mean and not letting Kuai get close enough to kiss.

“Something wrong?” Hanzo’s question sounded like a song, as he bounced Kuai on and off his cock. Still he let his lips hover away.

“Mm, You’re so mean,” Kuai whined, groaning as Hanzo’s cock brushed up against his prostate.

A donation notification went off with text saying “here’s $5, please stop being mean and kiss our favourite bottom! >:(“

Both Hanzo and Kuai laughed, before Hanzo finally obliged Kuai and kissed him gently, swallowing both their giggles. As they pulled away, that same patron left a comment that read “Thank you!”

“You’re viewer’s are so sweet to you,” Hanzo mentioned, pushing Kuai all the way down and grinding against him. “Nicer than I am anyway.” He lifted Kuai back up, before very slowly lowering him. “I make you work for your kisses.”

“And I work hard for them,” Kuai managed to get out, even as Hanzo reached down to fondle Kuai’s cock.

They both turned their attention to the laptop with a new request coming through. “Okay but like. Face down, ass up, this is meant to be a breeding after all.”

“Hm, I’d almost forgotten I was supposed to be breeding you.” Hanzo let Kuai settle on his cock. “We wouldn’t want to upset our most gracious donor.”

Hanzo took hold of Kuai’s hips, keeping his cock buried deep inside. He carefully let Kuai fall forward, following behind so his cock never slipped out. Kuai was almost impressed by the action. He landed on his hand’s and knees, but soon found a hand between his shoulders, gently pushing until his chest was pressing against the mattress. Another hand was on his hip still, keeping his backside angled up.

“Comfortable?” Hanzo questioned when Kuai had settled. Full body shudder overtaking as Hanzo’s hand stroked down Kuai’s spine.

“Yes,” Kuai assured him. He rested his head on one side, but like this he could see the laptop screen and what everyone was saying with ease. Well, mostly, the text was on it’s side but that didn’t matter. He could already gather that this position was quite popular.

He felt Hanzo pull back before driving inside again. It was hard enough for an audible slap, and Kuai instinctively lifted his body off the mattress. Hanzo’s hand returned to his shoulder blade, putting weight there to force him back down.

“Keep down,” Hanzo ordered, and Kuai clenched his fists, balling up the bed covers below him. “That’s it, that’s a good boy.” Kuai whined at the praise, earning another few comments about him being cute. Hanzo’s movements were slow but hard, and Kuai could feel every inch of his cock. “Such a good boy, letting me breed you in front of so many people.”

Kuai momentarily closed his eyes, just concentrating on the way Hanzo’s cock went in and out of him. It was rough and desperate, but at this angle it was hitting all the best spots. Kuai was loud in the bedroom, even when he’d had shitty partners he still got a few noises out. It was just natural that no matter who he was with, he would make some sounds. Hanzo was something else however. At this point he was a conductor and Kuai was his orchestra. As that cock slammed into that spot, he couldn’t help the desperate wails he made.

And even without looking at the chat, he knew everyone was loving it.

“How is it, Kuai Liang?” Hanzo asked, pushing himself deep inside and staying still. “Being bred? Knowing I’m going to cum in this tight little ass, over and over until you’re dripping with my cum.”

“Holy fuck,” Kuai gasped out, opening his eyes and biting into the sheets. Kuai had never really thought much about breeding kink, it only came up because his audience seemed to really like it. Maybe he should have thought about it more, given the way his cock twitched and a drizzle of precum leaked out, he might have been more into this than he initially realised.

“Let’s see,” Hanzo growled, reaching down between Kuai’s legs and feeling along his cock. When he got to the head he rolled his thumb along the slit, getting sticky. “Ah, you really like this, don’t you? I can feel it.” He gave a gently stroke in time to a thrust. Kuai twisted slightly, and he purred pushing his ass back just as Hanzo was about to slam in. Hanzo laughed, “If I’d known you’d be this enthusiastic about this I’d have done it a long time ago.”

A donation came through, and both of them looked to see the new request. Just a simple one, “Please slap his ass, and tell him what a good breeding bitch he is.”

Seconds later, a slap rang out as Hanzo slammed his hand down on Kuai’s ass. Kuai once again almost pushed himself up, but was quickly stopped by a hand against his shoulder. That hand was brought down against him again.

“Down,” Hanzo reiterated as he released his shoulder. Between every couple of thrusts, he began to slap Kuai’s ass as requested. That added with the way Hanzo’s pelvis kept hitting those spots too, left a glorious sting. “Your viewer is right, of course, you are being such a good breeding bitch for me. You’re taking me so well, you’re going to give me such beautiful children.” Kuai shuddered, despite that not being a possibility, in this moment, Kuai wanted nothing more than to be good for Hanzo and give him everything he wanted. “I’m going to cum inside you, and then I’m going to plug you up, make sure it stays all nice inside you.”

Kuai whimpered, he wanted to say something but nothing could come out. Fuck he’d never been so overwhelmed with pleasure before. Even so, he could still see the chat, commenting on how cute his blissed out face was.

The donation sound came out, another request of “C-Can you maybe talk about us getting a turn breeding him too?”

Oh Jesus, before Hanzo even said anything, the thought of that made him instantly moan.

“Aw, do you like the sound of that, Kuai Liang?” Hanzo asked between laughs and pants. He chose that moment to give Kuai’s ass another slap. “You’ve been teasing your viewer base for far too long. I don’t see why they can’t have a turn with you.” Kuai gripped the sheets, he could feel a heat pooling somewhere in his stomach. “You’ll lay there, and let each and every one of them fuck your cute little ass. You’ll take load after load, until they’re satisfied you’ve had enough. Maybe they’ll even keep a tally of how many times they cum inside you, so you know exactly how much cum you’re full of.”

The mental image of that was overwhelming. The idea of an anonymous crowd all lining up to take a turn with him. Him bent over, taking cock after cock, so much cum it was dripping out of him and down his legs. Maybe some of them getting bored of waiting for a go at his ass, and amusing themselves with his mouth and hands in the meantime. Telling him how good he was taking all of them, writing the tally on his back with a marker and making him guess just how many he took. If he got it right, they’d let him cum, and if not then they’d just keep fucking him until he was able to say the right number.

Hanzo’s cock drove into him at full force, slamming straight into his prostate. Between his intense fantasy and that sensation, he really didn’t stand a chance. He gave out a particularly loud yell as he came, even without seeing it he knew the bedsheet below was wet. Every thrust Hanzo gave, another squirt came out, like Hanzo was trying to milk it out of him.

Hanzo stilled inside him, but didn’t come himself. He was gently patting Kuai’s ass.

“This was all that good for you? Hm?” Hanzo’s fingers dug into his ass, making it ache slightly from where it had been hit. “Was it the thought of servicing your viewers? Giving back to them for all the help they’ve given you.”

“I mean, your cock helped too,” Kuai got out, still trying to catch his breath.

There was another donation notification, but Kuai couldn’t lift his head to look at what it said. Hanzo’s hands wrapped around Kuai’s hips and Hanzo pulled out. Kuai whined, he may have been done but that didn’t mean Hanzo had to stop too. He was shushed by a kiss to the back of the neck.

“It’s alright, I’m still going to finish inside you. Your viewers just want to be able to see my cum drip out of your ass.”

Ah, that made sense. Kuai let Hanzo manhandle him until he was in the same ass up face down position, only this time it was his ass that was facing the camera. He felt Hanzo take hold of his wrists, placing his hands on his own ass.

“Hold yourself nice and open for everyone,” Hanzo softly commanded. With what strength he still had, Kuai dug his fingers in, pulling apart his cheeks. He felt Hanzo line his cock up, pretty much completely covering Kuai with his own body. His cock slowly pushed inside. “There we go, just a little longer and I’ll let you rest okay?”

There was no fanfare this time, Hanzo just rocked into a brutal pace. Kuai almost let go of his ass, but instead put everything he had into just keeping it open. Hanzo’s cock slammed into him, and all Kuai could focus on was the sounds it made.

Hanzo was right, it really wasn’t much longer until he was also reaching orgasm. Kuai felt the familiar warm feeling of being filled with cum. While the majority of it was deep inside him, Hanzo pulled back to thrust shallowly, cumming right next to the rim. As he pulled out, Kuai felt some of it following him out, dripping down his balls. He could hear the chat going crazy, and Hanzo shifting to reach for something just off camera.

A finger followed the curve of his balls, gathering the rogue cum and bringing it back to his ass. The finger forced it back inside, before retreating and being replaced by something that definitely felt like a buttplug. Once it was in, Kuai finally let go, his knees giving out under him as he collapsed in a pile.

Hands were rearranged him again, flipping him onto his back and pulling him to sit up. Hanzo sat behind him, bringing Kuai’s back to rest on his chest again. Hanzo was pressing kisses on his neck.

“You were amazing,” Hanzo praised between his kisses. “How are you feeling?”

“Good,” Kuai replied simply, closing his eyes and loving the purr in his own voice. “You fucked me so good.” His eyes shot back open when he heard the chat go off again, suddenly remember it technically wasn’t just the two of them. “Ah, so, how was the show?”

Well, if the wave of excited comments, ranging from “so hot” to “welp I just came too”, were anything to go by, then the show was pretty damned good. Most important was the main patron of the stream, KANO, leaving a comment that said “Bloody brilliant mate.”

“Good,” Kuai said with a sigh, relaxing back into Hanzo’s wonderful embrace. “So, uh, a short intermission for us to regain our breath, and then round two?”

“Round two?” Hanzo questioned, sounding somewhat amused that Kuai just assumed they were going to go on.

“Well, is it a real breeding if it’s only one load?” Kuai retorted, and he loved the way Hanzo’s head tilted in time to his grin.

“Well, you might have a point there.”

“Great.” Kuai pushed himself up to give Hanzo a kiss, before he turned back to the camera with a smile. “So, y’know, if you’ve got any more requests for us, feel free to begin sending them in.”

Given the amount of donations that seemed to spur on, Kuai knew they were about to put on a hell of a show.

⊰ Last FicKinktober 2022Next Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Kinktober 2022 Masterlist⏎