Shut Up And Dance

❥Pairing: Hanzo Hasashi/Kuai Liang/Harumi Hasashi
❥Word Count: 864 Words
❥Rating: Mature
❥Warnings: Harumi Lives AU, Polyamory (M/M/F), Slapping a partners butt in greeting, Dancing, Three way dancing, uh this is another fluffy one these three idiots are so in love lol
❥Prompt: Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon

Mirror Links

AO3Tumblr

Kuai observed the party with a smile. Shinnok had been defeated, the world was safe once more. He was not the biggest fan of parties, but even he had to admit it was nice to be able to celebrate with his friends. He was so proud of the kids, Takeda, Satoshi and Frost were a given, since he'd had a hand in raising all three of them, but he was equally as proud of Cassie, Jacqui and Jin. They had all faced great adversary and triumphed. Who wouldn't be proud?

He stood to the sidelines a little, wine glass in hand, watching the party go down. Hanzo was talking to Takeda, Kenshi, Jacqui and Jax, given how Hanzo was standing straight with a large grin it was likely to do with the events leading to Shinnok's defeat. Frost was with Cassie, the taller blonde having her arm slung over Frost's shoulders, while they talked with Johnny and Sonya. Meanwhile Jin and Satoshi were talking with Fujin.

Kuai blinked and scanned the room again. Where's Harumi got to?

He got his answer almost immediately when he felt a hand slap his ass from behind.

"Harumi!" He turned around to look at her, she was grinning widely. He shook his head, "will you please behave."

"Aw, where's the fun in that?" She said, hand still hovering over his backside. "How are you enjoying the party, love?"

"Not as bad as I normally find them," Kuai admitted, looking around again. He snorted slightly when he noticed Jin having picked Satoshi up bridal style. Satoshi's face was bright red. He leaned into Harumi, "do you think-"

"Yes. Definitely," she chuckled before he could finish the question. He laughed as he took a final sip of his wine and put the glass on the table. "All our babies have grown up."

Kuai looked between their three children again. It felt like a lifetime ago now that Satoshi had called him dad for the first time. So long since they accepted Takeda and Frost into the family. He was getting misty eyed just thinking of it.

"We did a good job," he stated. He felt Harumi's hand reach his shoulder and give it a squeeze. The song playing suddenly changed, and Kuai couldn't help but tilt his head slightly in recognition. "Isn't this your favourite?"

"It is," Harumi beamed, before hooking her arm between his, and pulling him across the floor.

He yelped in surprise, but didn't stop her. Harumi was surprisingly strong when she wanted to be. She dragged him to the dance floor, placing herself in front of him and grabbing his hands. He swallowed, he really wasn't much of a dancer. He tried to look over his shoulder to look for Hanzo, but felt Harumi's hand grip his chin.

"Don't you dare look back," she lightly warned, "just keep your eyes on me."

She wrapped an arm around his waist and she began to move in time to the rhythm. Kuai was a little stunned, but slowly began to realise Harumi wasn't going as hard as she usually would.

"Your holding back," he commented. He almost regretted it when she jerked him forward.

"Shut up and dance with me~"

Everything got a lot more lively after that point. Kuai was pulled and pushed around too fast for him to even consider what it looked like to anyone else or if it could even be considering dancing. Harumi was far too lost in the music to care, and soon Kuai felt himself let go. He kept his eyes on her like she said, not that he'd want to look anywhere else. Maybe they were all getting older, but you wouldn't think it to look at them. A few grey hairs here and there were nothing.

He wasn't sure how long it was before he felt another pair of arms reach around his waist, a chest flush against his back and a head resting on his shoulder.

"Did you two really think you could get away with dancing without me?" Hanzo asked, breath hot against Kuai's neck. He couldn't quite see the other mans face, but he could feel his smile against his skin.

"How can we dance as a trio?" Kuai asked. He may have been able to see Hanzo's face, but he could definitely see Harumi's. She was clearly having a silent conversation with Hanzo, as a smirk graced her lips.

And then she moved forward, wrapped her arms around both himself and Hanzo, while Hanzo did something similar, effectively trapping him between them. He squeaked, managing to just about twist his arms out from between them. He settled one hand on Harumi's arm and reached the other behind Hanzo's neck.

As they began to move, Kuai had no doubt they looked ridiculous. Yet he simply did not care. In that moment, everything was perfect, the world was safe, their children were happy, and he was in the embrace of the two people he loved.

These two are my destiny.

Everything was perfect.

⊰ Last FicSong Inspired ShortsNext Fic ⊱
⏎Return To Song Inspired Shorts Masterlist⏎